Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 5950

1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Envy..

< HW...tired.

v Did/will you hang decorations for the holidays this year?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Danyells family did decorate outside, but we haven't done anything inside except for like a wreath.
< Work.
v Can you believe Christmas is less than 3 weeks away?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ ugh. I'm so not even close to being ready! and to top it off, I've also got to get ready to head to NYC for the week of Christmas, so that adds a whole extra layer of stress!!

< stressing at work. But on hold right now.

V When do you start listening to Christmas music?
heart
^ I don't really start listening to it... but after Thanksgiving the radios seem to play alot of it (some of them nothing but that) so I hear it when I listen to the radio.
< Work. Stressing.
v Do you believe the world is really going to end in 2012?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
^ Naahh, it's all stupid, like Y2K :)
< Getting ready for school
v Your favorite-
Season:
Episode:
Underated Tiva Moment:
All-time Tiva Moment:
Half (Tony or Ziva):
heart
^ Favorite- Season: 5 or 7, Episode: Lots! ToC, Undercovers, etc., Underated Tiva Moment: In Untouchable when Ziva is laying on Tony's shoulder, All-time Tiva Moment: Sooo hard too choose! Couldn't live without you, cheek kiss, you've always had my back, your a good person, tussel your hair, etc etc etc. Half: Ziva
< R&I marathon
v Do you have any credit cards?
^ I wish. ;)

< ....

v Favorite xMas song?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Not sure. Maybe 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town' or 'Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer'?

< Waiting for my friends to come over my place.

v Favourite holiday of the year [Christmas, Easter, etc]? :)
heart
^ Thanksgiving or Halloween, but I love Christmas as well.

< ..........

v Do you have any traditions for Christmas?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ not anymore. Someday I'll have a family and start my own traditions. Since my parents separated 4 years ago, it's been difficult to maintain any traditions.

< bed.

V Where would you most like to spend Christmas?
heart
^ With my mom in DE. I would say somewhere warm but then it wouldn't be so Christmasy. lol
< Work. Dentist later.
v Have you ever had a real white Christmas where you are?
heart
^ White Christmas?

< ...

v What's a white Christmas?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ It means a snowy Christmas.
< Music.
v Have you ever had a real white christmas where you are?
heart
**Ah, thank you Dannii. =)

^ Yes I have. =)

< ...

v Re-ask: Have you ever had a real white Christmas where you are?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ No. I have never had a white christmas anywhere.
< Studying
v Do you prefer Christmas snowy and white or mild-weathered?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ Considering I have never even been near snow, I would say mild-weather as Australians have somehow adapted to it. I would LOVE to have a White Christmas though but it's almost impossible since I live by the coast.

< Eating Tiramusa. For Breakfast. :]

v Do you see Tiva getting together this season or the next few possibly to come? :)
heart
^ I don't think they will get together this season, I think the writers will continue to drag it out until the last season of NCIS (which I personally hope is like 50 years away).
< Work.
v What do you think our Tiva moment will be?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I have no idea..but I'm hoping that it'll involve them kissing.
< Watching TV.
v Have you ever felt like something was going to happen and then the next thing you know it does happen?
heart
^ yes!!

< ...

v What is your biggest pet peeve?
heart
*Has fanpop been giving anyone else problems? It's randomly signing me out like alot and it's saying this hasn't been done for days, etc.*

^ I have lots of pet peeves... including the following: liars, cheaters, people who don't obey the traffic laws (such as stopping at stop signs or red lights, not using turn signals etc), those who are rude & judgemental, etc.
< Going to be wrapping presents tonight. =] I love wrapping.
v Favorite NCIS character name?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Tie between Ziva David and Donald Mallard
< Studying
v What was/is your favorite class in school, including college?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* Yes, Jenna. I've been having the same problem with it for the past few days. Whoever runs this place needs to try and fix it. :(

^ Art, Chorus, English and History.
< Deviantart.
v Do you ever go caroling during Christmas? or have you ever been?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I haven't been in years, but when I was younger I went each year.
< Bed soon.
v Have you ever dyed your hair?
heart
**I've had the same problem too, Jenna!

^ No. I don't think it'd look good on me, LOL, and besides, my parents would kill me.

< Going to sleep soon.

v Are you excited about the new NCIS episode this week?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ You bet. :D I can hardly wait to see it, and I'm really hoping that we get some Tiva.
< Deviantart.
v How do you think Tony and Ziva would look if they were both blonde?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ I really don't know. I can't imagine Ziva blonde. And I can't imagine Tony either. I think I wouldn't get used to it. I like them with their natural hair colour.
< Snow
v Have you already done your Christmas shopping?
heart
^ LOL no.

< ...

v Do you know what a "Lollapalooza" is?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ I think it is some music festival in Chicago. . .my friend went one year. Now how it relates to Tiva. . . that I don't know. (you saw it on the "related clubs" area, right? :D)
< Studying
v How excited are you for the episode next tuesday?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
**Thanks, Jenn, and yes, I saw it in the related clubs section. Hehe, yeah a lot of them don't relate to Tiva...like World Domination, for example. xD

^ VERY EXCITED.

< Tooth so loose. >_<

V Favorite Tiva moment?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Right now, the bathroom scene in Reunion.
< Studying
v Is there a Tiva moment everybody else seems to love but you don't like or don't understand?
heart
^ Hm...none that I can think of right now.

< ...

v Re-ask: Is there a Tiva moment everybody else seems to love but you don't like or don't understand?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Yes. The scene in Cloak in the closet. I don't think they looked like they were about to kiss at all. . .I don't get that.
< Watching Jetlag
v (SPOILER) Who do you think will see a psychiatrist?
heart
^ Well, Tony already has one, so....Abby or Ziva.

< ...

v Is your favorite Tiva moment big or small?
heart
^ I cherish both the big moments & small moments. But currently my favorite moment is the "this is Ziva's husband" speech.
< Should have been in bed forever ago.
v Whats your current favorite Tiva song?
^ Vanilla Twilight by Owl City...even though it kinda doesn't relate to them very much. Maybe because it's my favourite song of all time, or...now that I think of it, it does work a LOT for the whole "between seasons 6 and 7" time :)

< Wanting the holidays, Christmas and New Years to come quicker :(

v I've read a lot of comments from people saying that SB is a bull**** artist and that they never believe his spoilers. Is this the case for you?

EDIT: I reckon that Tiva relates to World Domination :) they ARE dominating the world, lol! ♥
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
*Well definitely dominating my world haha!

^I've read alot 'bout that too, idk sometimes the things he says don't come true some do, so i'm sorta on the fence as to believe his words sometimes.

< Hating my S+E Teacher. Who in their right mind would give us an assignment when there's 4 days to the summer holidays???!?!?!

V Re-ask: I've read a lot of comments from people saying that SB is a bull**** artist and that they never believe his spoilers. Is this the case for you?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I don't really read the spoilers. I mean I'll read one or two sometimes but I usually try to avoid them, so I can't really say anything about it.
< Just got home from a Christmas parade.
v Would you like to see the NCIS cast do a Christmas special? And I don't mean an episode on the show.
heart
^ Answered this on the NCIS site. I think it's a magnificant idea! <3 It would be interesting & alot of fun to see!
< Relaxing after 5 solid hours of wrapping.
v Reask: Would you like to see the NCIS cast do a Christmas special? And I don't mean an episode on the show.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah it would be fab, and so much fun. I love the idea very much!
< Dinnertime
v What do you hope to get for Xmas?
heart
^ I asked for anything relating to NCIS of course. lol. And photoshop elements.
< Work. D & I's Christmas pics in a couple hours.
v Do you think you have an eye for style?
heart
^ I think so. My friends all say that I am the most fashionable one out of all of us, and try to copy my style, so I spose I do :)
< Getting ready for school.
v What sort of ideas pop into your head when I say "Tiva Christmas Fanfic?"
heart
^ Tiva decorating a Christmas tree and then plopping in front of a fireplace talking, Ziva's head on Tony's shoulder. Total fluffiness & will never happen, but a girl can dream, right? ;)

< ...

v Reask: What sort of ideas pop into your head when I say "Tiva Christmas Fanfic?"
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Tony and Ziva are sent on an assignment a few days before Christmas that takes them up into the mountains, where they're staying in a cabin. They're only suppose to be gone a day or two but a really bad snow storm hits and they get snowed in. So they have to spend Christmas together at the cabin, where they end up making each other a gifts and kissing underneath some mistletoe.

< Painting my nails.

v What do you think would make a really good Christmas episode?
hmmm
** AWWWW I love your Christmas idea!!! ♥♥♥

^ Tony and Ziva stealing a kiss under the mistletoe...? Heh, again, a girl can dream, right? ;)
< Bout to go to work :/
v Reask: What do you think would make a really good Christmas episode?
heart
^ I agree with you, a stolen kiss under the mistletoe would be so sweet! And it doesn't have to be a long one, just a soft, sweet, sensual one that leaves them both running the other way because they both know that each other felt something major. I could deal with the running as long as we got the kiss. Or... since this is NCIS perhaps Tony could be like oh look at the Ziva we're standing under the mistletoe, it's a rule you have to kiss me and her be like if you touch me I'll kill but then smiles and says something like I will not kiss you but perhaps a hug is okay. That could be sweet too. =]
< Work. Week please be over soon!
v Do you hope we'll get a pretty big Tiva moment in tonights episode?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Of course. I want a good, heartwarming Christmas moment, a funny moment, an epic moment . . .all of them in one. Not too much to ask for, right?
< Studying
v What do you (realistically) think a tiva moment in tonight's episode might be?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ A serious talk about something.
< Watching TV.
v Who do you think is better in an arguement, Tony or Ziva?
heart
^ Ziva.

< ...

v Have you noticed that sometimes Ziva uses contractions? (Like in the episode Sr. came again, she used contractions in the beginning), and when did you ever notice it?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
heart
^ Noticed it sometimes, they're quite subtle and usually I'm so engrossed in the plot that I don't really pick it up lol

< Tirnua & NCIS

v What did you think about last night's eppy? (If you've seen it)
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ I CAN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I'M STILL FREAKING OUT OVER IT.
< The Tiva.
V Oh God The Tiva. What do you think about last night's ep?