Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 5950

1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ I'm hopeful that it will force some action from Ziva.

< ready for the day to be over.

V Will the fling be something like the Brenda thing from the spring where is was over before we even knew it had started or where we will meet her? (your opinion)
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I'm hoping we don't meet her unless it pushes Ziva to say something very meaningful.
< Just found out some bad news. My uncle is in ICU in a coma. They don't expect him to make it.
v Re-ask: Will the fling be something like the Brenda thing from the spring where is was over before we even knew it had started or where we will meet her? (your opinion)
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Hm...I think maybe over before it started-but maybe a small appearance by the girl.

< ...

v *SPOILER*

According to Ausiello:

link

"Question: NCIS scoop, please! —Milea
Ausiello: Ziva’s about to get a major rival. Israeli actress/model Sarai Givaty (pictured) has just been cast in a November-sweeps arc as Liat, a Mossad liaison charged with keeping Ziva’s dad out of harm’s way. Before long, Ziva-With-a-Z is feeling replaced both professionally and personally, so she does what any smart, self-confident tough chick would: She has a knock-down, drag-out fight with the new “her.” May the biggest badass win!"

How do you feel about this spoiler?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle, Jenna. Even though the doctors are expecting the worse, I hope he pulls through and I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.

^ I feel sorry for Ziva that they would replace her like that so easily and so soon, but I'm sure she'll completely wipe the floor with Liat to help her deal with whatever feelings she may be having over the whole thing.

< I've got too much stuff on my mind right now... can't sleep...Argh, I can't stand it. Damn brain..*sigh*

v Would you like to see a flashback or something from the time when Tony worked with the Baltimore PD?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Jenna i am so sorry to hear bout your uncle, i hope these doctors work a miricle. My thoughts and prayers are with him, you and your family.

^ I'd love to see flashbacks to then, imagine the womanising of a much younger Tony!!
< Coffee time.
v What would you like to see about Tony's past?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ The same; a young womanizing Tony. LOL.
< Tumblr.
v Did you notice Ziva's smile when she tackled Tony to the ground after the explosion? *squee* Thoughts?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ It was pure LOVE in her eye's. I get chills down my back at that scene, the look on her face is AMAZING!! I thought she was gonna kiss him, she was so happy to be on top of him! I think they love moments like that when they get to be close without being vunerable!
< FB
v Do you like that they always stay in the same position and get the most out of the closness during moments like the explosion and Boxed In? They could have jumped apart quickly!!
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
^...is that a trick question??!!! OF COURSE! Plus, the love in Ziva's eyes was just unfathomable in that scene...she looked like she was seeing the sun after being blind her whole life :)
< Being exhausted from work :/
v Do you think Tony and McGee should finish that conversation in the car from Dead Air?

** I am so, so sorry to hear, Jenna. I really hope he pulls through. I hope you are okay too. :(
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Yeah for sure! I love how McGee is always asking questions about them! He's not daft, he knows there's something there!!
< Housework :(
v What do you think of Ziva's upcoming "Date" with Daddy DiNozzo?
heart
*Thanks for all the support. There is still no change as of yet. He's got a severe infection somewhere in his body but the hospital can't find it so they've called an infectious disease doctor in. His fever is down slightly but still won't break, we're just lucky it stopped being 105 for now.*

^ I think it will be... interesting to say the least.
< Work.
v Do you think Tony will have something to say about Ziva's upcoming date with Daddy DiNozzo?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
smile
* Keep us updated Jenna, our thoughts are with you sweetie! xx

^ Yeah, i don't think he'll like it one bit to be honest!
< Same
v Have you seen the pics for broken Arrow yet? Ziva's dress is AMAZING!!!
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I did see them. Ziva looked beautiful as always(love the dress) and Sr. cleaned up nicely as well. I hate to admit it, but they actually looked pretty nice together..not as nice and Tony and Ziva of course, but still nice.

^ Lunch.

v Do you think Ziva and Sr. had been keeping in touch with each other since his last visit, and if so, why do you think Ziva would agree to keep in touch with him?
heart
^ Hmm... good question. Perhaps exchanged a few emails? But probably not kept in touch.
< Leaving work.
v Re-ask Do you think Ziva and Sr. had been keeping in touch with each other since his last visit, and if so, why do you think Ziva would agree to keep in touch with him?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
sad
^ I don't think they have. That would be weird.
< Emotional day tbh. I just want to sleep.
v I can't even think of a question. :(
**Oh, so sorry, Jenna. =(

^ That's okay, Dannii. I can't think of a question all the time.

< I finally brought home my cutting board!

v .........*mind is blank*.....................
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Bowchicabowchicabowwow..

< Making more NCIS stuff and listening to music.

v How do you think Tony will react to Liat when they meet her?
^ IDRK. I think it'll be a combination of concern for Ziva and anger at Eli and nostalgia, because obviously he's missed the "old Ziva" and I think Liat will remind of her.
< Sleep soon.
v What are you looking forward to more? Cracked or Broken Arrow?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Broken Arrow i think, the pics look great!
< Jetlag <3
v Who do you think invades the others space more, Tony or Ziva?
heart
^ Ziva invades Tony's privacy.

< ...'

v How do you think Abby & Ziva would react to a girl member who got all of Tony & McGee's attention. ;)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Jealously would ensue, 'large time'. They probably will be giving the most evil looks in the world, I can just imagine Abby + Ziva ganging up on this girl. :)

< Getting daily dose of Tiva.

v Who do you think Season 8's finale with end with [AKA: Gibbs in Mexico, Team taken apart, Tony and Ziva]?
heart
^ Hm, can't say at the moment.

< ...

v Did you ever believe in the tooth fairy?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
* I hope your uncle will be fine, Jenna, my prayers are with him.

^ No, not really. I can't even really remember much when I was younger with things like that but I did for a while when money would be under my pillow, haha. :)

< Eating chocolate.

v Favourite Tiva moment this season, besides 'Contents Priceless' and 'I missed the old Ziva'?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ "Handle with care".

< ...

v How often would you say you go on fanpop?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ In terms of Fanpop in general, rarely. I only come on to visit the Tiva spot which is about a couple times a day. :)

< I really don't know.

v Random question: Food you would like to see Tony and Ziva share?
heart
^ Strawberries... yummy. Or something cute like in the fanfics m&ms or skittles.
< Relaxing
v Would you like to see a scene where they go out for a drink together?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I would. I think that would be nice to see them share a drink together and just sit and talk about different things with each other.

< About to go get a shower.

v When Tony and Ziva were undercover together, do you think Tony ever walked in on Ziva while she was showering like he did with Kate?
heart
^ I don't think Tony would ever dare of it. ; )

< ...

v Why do you think Tony & Ziva lied about the bed arrangements in Jet Lag?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Good question that I don't have a decent answer too, Maybe to avoid rumours that they were dating or suspicion that they were? Also, they both tend to avoid situations like that all the time and maybe they don't want to get in trouble with Gibbs for getting to close Rule #12. ;)

< Just watched Dead Air again. :)

v Most out-there [Rollerskating, theme parks, rock climbing, etc.] place you would like to see them go together?
** LOL at the M&Ms reference...heheheh ;)
^ Hmmm I would say a theme park or a huge fair! Ziva would wanna go on all the scary rides and get a massive adrenaline rush and scare Tony out of his pants (HELL yeah ;]) and Tony would want to go to the sideshows...*cough* Cliche guy-winning-an-oversized-stuffed-animal-an­d-g­ivi­ng-­it-­to-­gir­l scene, anyone? :D
< Probably gonna do some homework and play The Sims :)
v Who do you think will win in the fight, Ziva or Liat?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Ziva has to, it would be really bad if they made her lose! I hope she kicks Liat's ass!
< Hiatus pt 2
v Do you think Eli will have brought Liat with him just to get at Ziva?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
^ Yeah, probably.
< Gotta study Biology.
v The Hebrew name Liat means "You are mine". Thoughts?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Probably another message to Ziva, could be coincidence tho but like Gibbs i don't believe in them!
< Same
v Cracked or Broken Arrow, which ep do you want to see more?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ Broken Arrow! I was originally excited for Cracked, despite that apparent fling but the promo/photos seem really boring. Broken Arrow seems to have everything I want out of it: Key Tony episode, possible Tony jealousy, Ziva going on a date with Sr, Awesome photos... AH!

< Eating Pepporoni Pizza while watching NCIS [Season 6, Caged].

v Random Question: M&Ms or Skittles?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Skittles i am addicted to them!! Can eat a giant bag in 1 night! :O
< Tired, need more sleep!
v What kind of Tiva scene do you prefer? Angsty, funny, romantic, eyesex, UST???
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ Probably UST but a combination of all of them really. ^_^

< Watching NCIS. Silent Night from Season 6.

v Do you think we will be getting another Christmas episode this year?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I hope so, i love the holiday episodes. You get to see Team Gibbs as more of a family than a team in those eppy's.
< FB
v Do you think Eli stil has people watching Ziva, taking pic and doing recon on her for him?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ I've never really considered it until a couple of days ago. My answer? Maybe.I hope that he has finally let her go and if he really wanted to know what's happening to her, he would ask her. But knowing Eli, his always up to his sneaky ways and probably might have someone after her. His done it once, why not doing it again?

< Eh, watching NCIS still. :))))))))

v Who's past would you like to know more about?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Tony's or Abby's they are both such a mystery!
< Making Dinner
v What are your thoughts on Tony's next "Fling"?
heart
^ Eh it won't last, it'll probably (hopefully) be over before we even knew it started.
< Shoe shopping soon.
v Reask What are your thoughts on Tony's "fling"?
^ Same as you, Jenna.
v Sorting out my iTunes.
v Tiva SotM?
heart
^ Um...what?

< ...

v What does SotM mean?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Song of the moment.
^ My current Tiva song? Hmmm. Undisclosed Desires by Muse.
< Toxic- Glee Cast Version.
V Re-ask: Tiva SotM?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
^ I have three: Bubbly by Colbie Caillat, Say When by The Fray and In My Veins by Andrew Belle. Hahahaha, yeah.

< Just came home from shopping. Got a possible formal/prom dress. :)

v Favourite NCIS Episode?
heart
^ Waaaay too many, but I'd probably have to say TorC, just cause :) Following closely behind are R&L, Dead Air and Faith :)
< Doing homework -_-
v Re-ask: Favourite NCIS Episode?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Way too hard for me to choose. I have a few but my absolute favorites is Under Covers, Reunion or Recoil. I also love Designated Target, Requiem, Heartland, Dead Air, Murder 2.0, The Inside Man, Jetlag, Royals and Loyals, Truth or Consequences...

< Cleaning out my wallet.

v Last NCIS episode you watched besides Dead Air?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Boxed In was the last eppy i watched last night. Watching Untouchable now!! :)
< NCIS and a coffee! :)
v You get to pick a location and an act (eg: Kiss, hug, slap lol!) for the next Tiva moment, what do you choose?
heart
^ Movie night at Tony's place, hug and extreme couch-snuggling. No kissing :( because I feel that's slightly unrealistic (not unlike my suggestion) :P
< Being bored :/ Just made a Milk Toblerone Cheesecake topped with chocolate shavings. Did I mention the base was made of Oreos? ;)
v Re-ask (because it was a cool question): You get to pick a location and an act (eg: Kiss, hug, slap lol!) for the next Tiva moment, what do you choose?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
heart
^ Hehe slap lol! Cool question. Hmm there are so many acts I want them to do ehehehe. ;) Act: Tony toussels Ziva's hair and they smile at each other. Place: Uh, in the bullpen, I guess.
< Reading Spanish text
v Re-ask: You get to pick a location and an act (eg: Kiss, hug, slap lol!) for the next Tiva moment, what do you choose?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'd pick in the outside parking garage in the rain, Tony uses his thumb to move a stray piece of hair from Ziva's face and tucks it behind her ear! The they stand and stare like they are gonna kiss for ages but get interupted! (I have wanted this for a LONG time lol!)
< Same
v You are given the choice out of these, Another small Tiva moment or a McAbby kiss! What do you choose?
last edited 1年以上前
^ McAbby kiss!!! It would send the fans into a frenzy, and plus we know we're gonna get Tiva in the future anyways! :3 ♥
< Playing The Sims
v (Because it's so interesting to hear what people think!) Re-ask: You get to pick a location and an act (eg: Kiss, hug, slap lol!) for the next Tiva moment, what do you choose?