Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 5950

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Hmm... well I think if Tiva weren't in the picture yes I'd probably view Mr. Miami & Agent Spain differently because neither would be a threat then. At the same time I don't think it would be drastically different, b/c they would still be imposing on Team Gibbs.
< Work.
v Reask: Do you think if Tiva wasn't in the picture you would view Ray and EJ differently?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
sick
^ tbh, if TiVa weren't in the picture i probably wouldn't notice Ray and whats-her-face at all. or a passing glance at the very least.
< trying to get over my headcold. like, who gets a headcold in the middle of summer?? stupid me!!
v Reask: Do you think if Tiva wasn't in the picture you would view Ray and EJ differently?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ I would be indifferent. I'd still think EJ was annoying though.
< Uploading screencaps to the Tony spot.
v Do you think the Dead Reflection picture of Tony wearing the tall mans clothing is kinda them trying to show that Tony is on their side, so to speak?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
^ don't think so. i think it's just tony being goofy tony. I'm more bothered with the fact that he's over the hedge.
< still catching up with grey's.
<spring/summer plans?
** HEHE, Jax. That's what I meant.

^ My friends and I have lots of stuff planned.
< Watching Eastenders.
v Do you have a special place where you go to contemplate things?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Strangely enough, I normally end up at the cemetery.
< Just got home.
v Would you ever pose topless or nude for a public art class?
heart
^ No. I'm not that confident.
< Work.
v Least favorite part of last night's episode? (As if I have to ask)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ The mens room chat with Ray and Tony, it just seemed like Rivkin all over again! Me no likey that!!
< About to take Shelby to dancing!
v Who do you prefer, EJ or Ray?
heart
^ Do I really have to choose? I suppose Ray.
< Work.
v Do you think the anonymous drink would have been given to Ziva with the eyeball if Tony weren't there?
^ I don't know. It looked like the barman gave the drink to Tony specifically. :S Could be Ray, trying to warn him off? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking! xD
< Life on Mars, trying to convince my mum to let me go to NCISFanFest and dinner soon. xD
v Who did you feel more sorry for in Two Faced? Tony because he thought Ziva thinks of him as a brother or Ziva, betrayed by Ray?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
^ Of course, I feel ore sorry for Ziva. She didn't take this lightly. Neither did I. I do understand that yeah, CIA made a vow and stuff like that, but well, she feels betrayed and that caused her to get sad and that makes me sad. :(
< STILL ASDFJSDJFHSJDFJJSKDFJSDFJSDFJSDFSDJFJKS
v The iced eye is blue, and Pauley said on twitter that we know the person whose eye had been gouged out. :(

Any ideas as to who that person is?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ As of right now, I don't have a clue. I need to think about it some more.
< Lunch.
v What did you think of Tony and Ray's bathroom scene?
^ NO IDEA. But I'm freaking excited to find out!
^ It was heartbreaking. I cried. MY POOR BABY.
< Music and tumbling.
v What was more creepy? The eye in the drink or the talking doll?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
^ Iced eyeball.
< ON A ROLL WITH TUMBLR WHEN TUMBLEASTS SUDDENLY POUNCE.
v Tony understanding EJ? What the fuck was he trying to put across to Ziva here?
^ I have a theory. But I put it on the thread as it's a bit wordy. xD
< Tumblr.
v Re-ask: Tony understanding EJ? What the fuck was he trying to put across to Ziva here?
heart
^ That he's confused by some of her actions? That he wants to understand her? Giving her a chance to explain... everything? So that he'd understand her too?
< Work. Leaving soon.
v Do you think Ziva told Ray that she thought of Tony as her brother or is that something he kinda just threw out there?
^ I think he kinda misinterpreted what she said. In the e-mail she sent him, she said that their curiosity comes from a desire to protect her, or something to that effect. I think he misconstrued that as "they're my family."
< tumblr.
v favourite tiva scene from 8x20?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ Most definitely the end because it's a scene I've always wanted, them outside the office and just being... them. Besides the eyeball freaking up the scene. There's a few others too but I also like how she introduced Tony to Ray and the eyef!cking. x)
< Eating breakfast before school.
v Do you think Ray and Ziva will back together next episode?
heart
^ No. But I don't think he's gone for good either.
< NCIS Marathon.
v Any theories on whose eyeball was in that ice cub? (My theory is it's Korts)
^ Ditto.
< Bed soon.
v How did the barman NOT see the eyeball, if he was the one that made it?
heart
^ Hmm... good question. Unless the mystery man specifically requested that a group of ice cubs he was carrying around with him was put into the glass. Or maybe the mystery man had ordered it, added the ice cube & then just requested the barman give it to Tony.
< Same
v Reask: How did the barman NOT see the eyeball, if he was the one that made it?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
^ That's what I thought. But maybe the P2P said it was practical joke or blackmailed him or something. And I'm thinking that next episode, they better interview the barman 'cos he knows the description.
< About to leave.
v Do you think we have encountered with the P2P yet? Even if it's a brief encounter (like for less then five seconds)?
^ I think we probably have.
< Bed soon.
v Why do you think that the person specifically gave it to Tony? I mean, he wouldn't have known that Tony was gonna be there, because even Ziva didn't know.
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Maybe he was stalking Tony and followed him into the bar?
< ...
v Re-ask: Why do you think that the person specifically gave it to Tony? I mean, he wouldn't have known that Tony was gonna be there, because even Ziva didn't know.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
wink
^ maybe it was meant for ziva originally but after listening to their conversation he decided on tony instead. guys, this is a serial killer we are talking about. he has ways.. it opens up two possibilities for me. one, if the eyeball is kort's then ray is the next target or if whatsherface has blue eyes (never paid attention) then she is the next target.. maybe?
< suppose to be getting ready for bed..
v Re-ask bcos iwanna know what you think: Why do you think that the person specifically gave it to Tony? I mean, he wouldn't have known that Tony was gonna be there, because even Ziva didn't know.
heart
^ I'm not really sure. I suppose it could have been any number of things.
< NCIS Marathon
v Reask b/c it's a good question: Why do you think that the person specifically gave it to Tony? I mean, he wouldn't have known that Tony was gonna be there, because even Ziva didn't know.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Maybe they were following him. . . .(creepy thought)
< Calculus homework :/
v Did Gibbs bother you in interrogation, or did you like how he acted?
heart
^ Well he was shutting EJ out & down, so it worked for me.
< Practicing my icons & wallpapers.
v How do you feel about EJ now? (Minus the whole her/Tony thing)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
^ i still do not like her. i find her brazen in a not good way. she has not displayed any qualities that made her supposedly team leader material. she is whiny! i hate whiny people!
< watching two-face all over again.
v re-ask: How do you feel about EJ now? (Minus the whole her/Tony thing)
^ I don't like her. She's immature and pouty and she's not professional.
< Looking for pictures as a overlay for my new vid.
v Favourite place to go?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Cape Lookout, NC.
< Drawing and listening to music.
v Do you like to wear jewelry?
heart
^ Not really. I wear earrings all the time, and an occasional necklace or ring but moreso not.
< ...
v Do you think you could ever be an actress (or actor)?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
^ Maybe... I do play characters in the local theatre once once in awhile..

< Should be sleeping.

v Do you have any childhood dreams that you wish you had tried?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
^ ballet dancing. i really wish i pushed my mum for lessons.
< watching telly..
v do you still have a memento of your childhood i.e. toy, book, etc.. that you still treasure til now?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I use to collect horses when I was growing up and I still have the collection, which I have on display in my bedroom.
< Drawing and listening to music.
v Have you ever changed your clothes while you were out in public? Say, while you were in a car or something.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
^ I have done it a few times. In my own car though.. wouldn't dare try it in another person's car.
< playing mystery case files 13th skull. it's hard!
v bcos this is such a fun question: re-ask: Have you ever changed your clothes while you were out in public? Say, while you were in a car or something.
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I do it all the time, and it doesn't matter whose car I'm in. :P
< Trying to figure out what to make for supper.
v Have you ever been caught doing something that you really weren't suppose to be doing?
^ Not that I can recall.
< Fangirling over new R&I photoshoot promo.
v Muse Watson (Franks) has said that Tony and Ziva have no chemistry. THOUGHT?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ LIES! No seriously, if there is anything they have, it is chemistry. They work together effortlessly, they lean toward each other when they don't even know about it, they banter incessantly, and so much more! Lets be glad he doesn't have a choice in the show.
< Reading
v What do you want to see in tomorrow's episode?
heart
^ Well I obviously don't agree with him, and I truly think he needs to go back and rewatch Season 3-now, but I still love Muse.
^^ Tiva. Please. I beg of you.
< NCIS Marathon
v Reask: Muse Watson (Franks) has said that Tony & Ziva have no chemistry. Thoughts?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ What? Muse, how could you? Well to each his own but seriously agree w/ you t hat he needs to go back and watch season 3 again.

< Having a frustrating talk w/ Cleverbot. I swear it's my friend in disguise. 0_ o

v Stupid b/c we all know the anser but are you excited for tomorrow's episode/
heart
^ But of course. =]
< Just got done checking to see if my new Wii games work.
v Which other tv couple do you think is most like Tiva?
heart
^ Oh, none!

< ..

v Which other tv couple do you think is most like Tiva?
heart
^ I'd probably go with Castle & Beckett.
< ...
v Do you miss Ducky's mom?
heart
^ Yeah, she was a real doll. :)
< Studying.
v Do you like Trent Kort?
heart
^ Hmm... I'm kind of indifferent to his character I suppose. I dislike him for many reasons, but he does bring interesting aspects to the show.
< NCIS Marathon
v Favorite activity in the spring?
^ Hm, well I like to read b/c that's the only thing I'm able to then in the spring.
< Going to eat. :)
v Favorite season?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Fall.
< Watching Dancing with the Stars.
v What would you think if EJ or Ray was the serial killer?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
^ i would have preferred it to be whatsherface. just to spare ziva with the ray thing. it would also justify why gibbs just hates her guts.
< watching the evening news & feeding my nephew dinner.
v What would you think if EJ or Ray was the serial killer?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
^ I think it would be terribly boring and predictable. Shame on TPTB!
< Excited to see Suckerpunch tomorrow! :D
v Do you think Tony will at one point confront Ziva about the "brother" comment?