マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 5221

1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(@Mirage: yep,my character is neutral...i ain't really much of a villian :P)

After a few minutes of walking Aurora finally arrived at the detention room...it was like a private underground dungeon for all officers who did sins,but mostly,it was Aurora that kept going back constantly.

Guard 8: you know the punishment,correct? Heh,to be honest that was not even the worst,and you know that dont you...bastard?
Aurora:...
Guard: hey! *kicks metal bars* talk you little-! You know what? Im not even going to waste my breath..."enjoy" your stay...*walks out*
Aurora: bastard...huh? So its because my parents had a forbidden relationship that im in this hell? No...it was the Alicorns' fault,if they didn't show up they would still be alive...grrr...*looks at a dark corner of the room* i wonder if i can escape this fate...*grabs rock and begins to dig at the corner*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Perfect.. I wonder who's going to be guarding the Warehouse tonight.. *laughs* Good luck to them.. It's about six right now.. What should we do in the meantime?

(This would be the perfect chance for Alinah_09 to join, once we're stealing with her guarding)
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
We should try to get large enough cart sto... Or... The warehouse is near lake, after all... I have another idea. You could pretend to deliver another amount of crops, while I steal a boat. Once I have the boat, we'll load it up with the crops and take the boat back to dry land. You should get the crops. I'll go and get the boat. I just so happen to know a place that has quiet a large boat. I'll meet you at the warehouse soon (Walks off)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
@Jade: okay...but my character is in detention right now...but if you made some commotion,i could make it work :)

Aurora: *digging soil* this...will take long...but if it works out...then im out of this "honorable" duty...
Jade_23 commented…
(Ok, I think I know what to do..) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: ..Hey Longsword? Stay safe.. Or at least alive.. Will you? (walks back home)
Don't worry, Wheat, I will (Walks off)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *after a few minutes of walking, arrives home* *stands outside for a minute and slowly opens the wooden door*
Guard 1: (Stands)
Guard 2: (Yawns) Pretty quiet isn't it
Guard 1: Yes, it is. I wish something would happen. Nothing ever happens on harbor patrol. Not even a baby dragon to bother us
Guard 2: Well, something's bound to ha- (Arrow hits guard 2 in the head)
Guard 1: What in the name of (Longsword falls onto guard and stabs him in the neck)
Longsword: This boat outta do it
 Guard 1: (Stands) Guard 2: (Yawns) Pretty quiet isn't it Guard 1: Yes, it is. I wish something woul
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(Im just going to stay quiet until its my cue...im currently iust digging like minecraft anyway... :P)
(Sails boat) (Stops at warehouse) Okay, now I just need to wait for Wheat to get here, and we can start
(I got to go to work. I'll be using my Ipad whenever I can)
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
See ya! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: ..Jack? ...Hunter? *looks around*

Hunter: *enters room* Hey..
Wheat Roll: *gasps*
Hunter: I'm not going to hurt you, and I'm sorry.
Wheat: ...I accept you're apology... I am also sorry.. Anyways, what do we have to eat?
Hunter: We have some carrots, potatoes, beans, rice..
Wheat: Great! Where are they?
Hunter: In a sack. *goes to corner and picks up a sack* Huh, it doesn't weigh much. *opens bag and sees hay* Wheat.. You took the wrong sack..
Wheat: *twitches eye* What.
Hunter: You gave all our food to the Lord. Well, in his land.
Wheat: *groans* Well I'm going to go retrieve it. *grabs sack and walks outside*
Hunter: Careful! That land is near the dungeon, where a lot of guards are located..
Wheat: *steps out of house and gallops to the village*

(@Alinah_09, when my OC grabs the real sack, we can meet there. XP)
alinah_09 commented…
(Gotcha :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *accidentally hits hoof with rock* oww! *holds hoof as she blows on it to reduce the pain* grr...dangit!
(Okay, I'm on)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *passes by Guard*
Guard: Halt! Do I know you?
Wheat Roll: *clears throat* No, sir.
Guard: *furrows eyebrow* All peasants look the same. Carry on, Numbskull.

Wheat Roll: *walks* Bastard.. *Is standing outside the Lord's land and sees a guard*
Guard: Stop! What are you doing?
Wheat Roll: Delivering food.
Guard: Carry on.
Wheat Roll: *enters* *From behind, slits Guard's throat, but keeps him balanced by a barrel* Phew.. *looks up, and sees a tower* Woah. Thats a big dungeon.. *looks around for sack*
(Explores boat) It's almost nightfall. Huh (sees large chest) (Opeens chest) (Finds firearms) These look important
 (Explores boat) It's almost nightfall. Huh (sees large chest) (Opeens chest) (Finds firearms) These L(デスノート)
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: *is on top of a roof, looking at the horizon*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *is opening bags* Ugh! Where is it..
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(Its time for me to go to bef...but i could still be on in about...8 minutes or less...)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Okay, so I guess what we can do is that I hear some noises, and you breakout, and whatnot. We meet each other, blah.)
Wheat Roll: *opens bag* Found it!
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *sitting against wall,touches wound* eep! *hits head on wall a bit from pain* oww! No...this is nothing...ghhhe...weak...
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *hears noise* *Turns left and stares at the brick tower* What the..
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *rubs head* well...nothing else to do...*grabs rock again and digs* its...already halfway done...i guess my digging speed advanced from all those times i attempted this in different cells...*sigh* too bad i got caught...
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: That's right.. It's a dungeon.. Probably an innocent earth pony is stuck there.. *grabs a metal bar and starts digging as fats as possible* *notices path has already been dug up* Huh.. *crawls*
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Fats XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *heards her movements in the quiet place* who's there?...grrr...am i scheduled for more punishment? Bring it on!
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
....(what happened in 24 hours?)
SkyheartPegasus commented…
I have no idea. 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, Landslide joined the rebellion, Jade went to her family, got scared によって fire, Longsword and Jade made a plan, Jade went to get a sack of crops, Aurora got sent to jail, And is trying to get out, Longsword hijacked a boat, and found firearms on it, and thats about it :P 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
You're OC should just be worried why many guards are dying, Jordy_Dash. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *pops head out of dirt* *tilts head and looks at wings* *recognizes Aurora* *grins* Hey brainless.
Mydna: Another day in Equestria... *jumps down*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(@Dash: stuff...)

Aurora: ...ugh...its you...great...what are you doing here? You dont have anything to take inside this miserable nest...
(Points pistol at boards on deck) (Shoots all boards with pistol) Hmm... This is a pretty impressive weapon... wonder how long the king had this hidden
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Honey, I'm a peasant. My whole life is miserable. I thought you were an earth pony.. I guess I was wrong. Listen, brainless. If you want to live, come with me.. I'll explain everything on the way. *winks* So what are you going to choose? Stay, or escape?
Mydna: *gets inside and lights a flame on a candle* *gets a quill and writes on a scroll* Today, well, it felt like a normal day. Delivering food, seeing earth ponies suffering, pegasi doing their jobs..
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: (stay with a bad mouthed earthpony or stay with this freaking duty? Hmmm...i dont know if i can actually pick from those choices)...*faces Wheat* listen earthpony,i made my decision long ago that im going to try to get away from this stupid duty for the alicorns but that doesn't mean im on your side,im though im willing to go with you...for now. *stands up as her injury became bearable*

(My time is almost up...just one more...)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Are you alright? We got to get you out of here. *helps Aurora* Don't worry, I don't bite very hard. *helps her get in the tunnel*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: ... *goes through tunnel* ...hmm...there should be less guards near the forest...so are you coming or do you need to do some rebellion things?

(Yup...school tomorrow...just try to make your replies easy to catch up,if possible ^^")
(Looks at sun) Only one hour till night fall. I hope she captured or worse
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Well, I do have to go somewhere to do stuff.. But if you're going to be a selfish pegasus, you can just leave. If you'd like freedom, come with me. *crawls out of tunnel*

(Don't worry! :D I'll try my best to keep you're character presence active)
*a cold breeze blows the candle out*
Mydna: Ugh.. *is about to close window, but a message flies through* Huh? *closes window and reads scroll* Dear Mydna, you must come to the near forest. No questioning. -From a Neighbor...
What is this about? But, if it's a friend, it's a friend. *puts on cloak and goes out back door*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *takes off cloak and puts it on Aurora* You'll have to look like an earth pony. *messes up Aurora's hair* *grabs sack of hay and puts it on Aurora* Just deal with it. *grabs sack of food and walks out from land with Aurora*
Only 30 minutes till nighfall
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
After some minutes of walking, Aurora and Wheat Roll arrives at the lake.

Wheat Roll: *sees Guard* *grabs spear and covers Guard's mouth while stabbing him, then looks at Aurora* Sorry, dear. *looks around and spots the boat and sees Longsword* Phew.. He's alright.
(Sees Wheat) Well, I'll be. She's still alive. Thank the heavens
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *turns to Aurora* This pony we're about to meet might not like you, I'm not sure.. Just don't mention anything about earlier..
Huh... Who's the other pony... Must be another rebal. Good work to Wheat for getting another
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
As they wait for the boat, Wheat Roll checks Aurora's hoof.

Wheat Roll: I think I know what to do.. *looks up at trees and breaks a branch, along with some leaves.
(Boat stops near warehouse and Longsword gets out) Hello, Wheat. Who's the other pony
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *shrugs* She doesn't feel comfortable saying her real name, I guess. I call her brainless. *opens sacks* *grabs cilantro and dips it in water, then rubs it to little pieces.* Oh.. and I almost forgot..

Wheat takes off the cloak from Aurora, revealing she's a pegasus.

Wheat: *grabs her cloak and dips it in the water, then rips it and rolls cilantro all around the piece of clothing*

Since I don't have the power to control Aurora, I'll just try my best to answer some questions for her.
What the- (Pulls out dagger) Wheat, be careful, that there's a pegasus. Not just any pegasus, either, that one that shot arrows at us the other night. She must be a spy
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *stands up and grabs Longsword away from Aurora, now face to face with Wheat* Longsword, she's not a spy, she was locked up in the dungeon, and she was suffering like us. We share the same beliefs.. She also hates alicorns. You can't kill her.. Plus, she can help us in many ways..
Well, if you trust her, then I suppose I can, but I will keep my eye on her
(God, this 400 Bad Request is still here. I got to get off until it gets fixed. I'll be on in a few hours. Sorry :( )
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Thanks for understanding. *wraps cloth around Aurora's hoof* This should help you.

(No problem! :D See ya then!)