マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5221

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Well, I hope it wasn't to bad being dressed like that. I can't se how nobles where those things without falling all the time
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Ugh.. Tell me about it. Can't wait to get this paint off my face. I look like a raccoon. *walks to hideout*
It could be worse. at least your eyes are the same (Smiles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *looks away and blushes* I think I've had enough flirts today.. *laughs* *enters hideout*
Logsword: Got it (Gets all ponies attention) Okay, everyone. I think we've had enough with hiding. We've done quiet a lot with the king. Steal his products here, destroy his factories there. But I'm tired of waiting. We know where he is. We have a whole army. I think its time for a revolution. Who's with me
(Rebals cheer)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *sees a unicorn beside Landslide* *whispers at Longsword* ..Who's she?
Huh (Sees unicorn) I'm not sure, but I think Landslide may have invited her. I just hope she's trustworthy. For now, we should make a plan
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Yeah.. Well I'm not letting a unicorn that I don't know wander around here. Especially looking like fire.. *walks away from Longsword*
(Sigh) (guess I'm making the battle plans myself) (Begins drawing on paper)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *walks to Landslide**takes off mask* Hey Landslide. Who's this mare?
(Lets see........ Oh yes, that will work...... And that too........... Yeah, this idea is going great)

(Oka, while you talk to Mirage, I'll get some sleep until tomorrow. See you later)
Jade_23 commented…
Ok. See ya later! 1年以上前
1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: Wheat, thank the Creator you're alive! It is very good to see you! Was your operation successful?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: It's great to see you too. Where were you? And, I guess you can say it was.. I burn- Well, Longsword burned down all the factories, while I distracted Monocle. At the end I- Well, Longsword killed Monocle.. So I guess we were successful. We also had the chance to recover Longsword's lost sister in the castle.. Turns out they sexually harassed her as a slave since she was, I suppose captured. I see you brought company..
Landslide: Oh, that's wonderful news! Well, I was captured by the pegasi during a recon mission. If it weren't for my sister... *points at Summer, who's standing by in a short distance* Summer Pride, I would have been transported to a detention facility in the Badlands. She killed all the guards and freed me, along with the rest of the prisoners. Unfortunately, they were broken souls and did not have what it takes to carry out the Creator's will, so they scattered to the four winds. But I was able to convince my sister to come with me. She has great inner cunning, something a humble spirit like me doesn't have. Although we have to be very careful and keep and eye on her... the temple of her mind isn't standing on firm pillars... but she's a very experienced tactician and a leader. The Creator wanted us to meet, I have no doubts about that. If handled correctly, she can be an asset.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: You should've told us before you left. But the important thing is that you're alive. *looks up and sees a hole on the roof* Let me guess.. That was your sister.. Don't tell me she killed the Pegasus. I mean Aurora.
Landslide: I did not want to involve anypony. I've heard rumors about an elite pegasus squad, so I went to investigate... and you are right. It was my sister...
Summer: *comes up to Wheat and Landslide* You know, my hearing is still very sharp, dear brother of mine! And it is quite rude to refer to somepony who's present, in third person! *turns to Wheat and her cold emerald eyes examine her; it's what she does with everypony at first* But to answer your question, my dear, no. I did not kill the pegasus. I merely followed my instincts as I sensed her presence. Some ponies may know how to avoid being detected, but nopony can hide from this. *points at her muzzle* Besides, it seems to me, that pegasus is the only rational soul in this bunch! You left with most of your ponies and left only one to guard your hideout?! Such a poor choice of tactics...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: First of all, I remember leaving eight stallions guarding around the woods. Second, this Pegasus is hurt. And she is a pegasus. Anypony would've recognize her and reported her immediately. For escaping the dungeon. I also didn't want to put her through such foolish things I did today. But I apologize for my poor strategy, ma'am. Not all of us have a perfect mind. Especially me.
Summer: *glares at Wheat for a while, then her face lightens up* Ha ha ha! I like your spirit!
Landslide: You said eight guards?
Summer: I didn't see or smell any of them...

Suddenly an arrow slices through the air, only an inch away from Wheat's face...

Summer: Curses! They followed you back here!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Yeah well they're about to regret doing that. *takes off dress* Don't ask why I was wearing such hideous thing. *grabs axe*
Summer: *smirks* Been there, done that, my dear. *reaches for one of Landslide's swords and unsheathes it*
Landslide: Hey! Ask permission first!
Summer: We don't have time for such niceties! There they are! *points at a wide street nearby* CHARGE!!! *runs toward the knights*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *grins* I got to say.. I like you're sisters' enthusiasm. *charges at Knights* *begins throwing guards at ground and stabbing them with axe*
Landslide: Yes, she's rather impulsive... *unsheathes his other sword* Just make sure, you stay behind her. She's quite unpredictable in the heat of the moment. *charges at the knights*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *sigh* this...was expected... *shoots arrows at ponies*
(Damn. They followed us) (Pulls out pistol and fires at knights)
The pegasus knights attack, using strict, disciplined flight patterns and their other squadron is engaging a close combat with Wheat, Longsword, Landslide and Summer on the ground, while the flyers are attacking from above, trying to infiltrate the hideout from the roof, where Aurora is.

Landslide: *stabs a knight in the chest, his sword pierces through the armor like it was butter* Aren't these guys look familiar?
Summer: Yes they do! *fires magic beam, that hits a flying pegasus* Dark armor... It's the Black Feather Squad!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Knight: *grabs Wheat and holds a sword against her*
Wheat: *kicks guard with elbow and stabs him on neck* *kicks another guard on ground* The Black what? *kills another knight*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: tsk...! The special forces have been released! *aims and shoots at pegasi's wings*
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Rodrick: *at Royalty* how about me, my king?...i could be of assistance in killing my earthpony blood cousin,Aurora...no doubt she's with them...i know how to break her...just give me a chance to prove myself different from her...pure pegasi blood.
Summer: The Black Feather Squad! *literary debones a knight with her sword in the most cruel way possible* I've encountered them near the Badlands by accident. But I sensed my brother's presence there, so I killed them all! At least that's what I thought!
Royalty: Do whatever it takes to kill those earth ponies, I don't care
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: No wonder. They seem to last longer than the other guards. *swings axe and cuts head off Knight*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Knight 32: *gets hit by arrow on one of his wings* arg...! *throws spear as he was falling*
Aurora: *flies out of the way but the spear pierced through the roof* close one...*sees that she's out of arrows,takes another spear that a guard dropped and start fighting them off close combat* aaahh!
Landslide: There are so many of them! But do not fear the forces of darkness! The Creator is with us! *roars and stops his front hooves on the ground and the earth shatters, and swallows a dozen of reckless nights*
(Good lord Landslide is a little frightning) (Shoots more guards) (Goodness, how much are there)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: (Note to self: Never get Landslide or his sister mad) *sees three Knights flying inside the hideout* Oh no you don't... *follows and jumps on Knight* *chops off his head*

The two Knights jump on Wheat.

Wheat: You're going to regret even touching me.. *jumps and slashes off Knights' wings*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Rodrick: your wish is my command,sire *bows and walks away* finally...i will finally get rid of that pest...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Aurora: *both her and the knight clash spears as they fought*...!!
(Shoots pistol) (It feels like theres a whole army here)
One of the knights throws a grenade at Summer and it explodes right in front of her face... but when the smoke clears out, it is clear she's unharmed. The crimson sphere of her magic with protected her from the blast comes down and she throws her sword at the knight. It goes through him and his lifeless body falls down. However, the explosion set some of the nearby buildings on fire.

Summer: *stares into the flames*
Landslide: *sees her sister* Oh no... everypony stand back!!!
Summer: *still gazes into the fire, as the battle around her continues* Oh the sweet flames... so warm... so bright... so soothing... *suddenly, a knight attacks her from behind and stabs her in the shoulder, but she doesn't seem to notice, but grabs the guards neck instead* The fire is so cleansing! I am the Fire! *the knight turns into a screaming mass in flames in the grasp of her hooves, as Summer's magic lifts him up and throws him at another small squad in the air. They all die in a bright explosion* Mu ha ha ha ha! Yes, yes, Burn, BURN!!! BURN THEM ALL!!!
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *paralyzed by the flames, manages to slowly start taking steps back* *is completely terrorized, as eyes begin to twitch*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: what the-? *the flaming knight hits her and her opponent and they fall to the ground* arrrgggg! *rolls on the ground to extinguish the flames but the other pegasus didn't survive,being hit directly*
Landslide: Summer, calm down!
Summer: No! The Fire rises! *her horn produces three fireballs which strike down three different targets in the air*
Landslide: *runs over to her and grabs her hoof* You have to stop! You're gonna hurt one of our own!
Summer: You're not the boss of me! Let go! I want to burn them all!!!
Landslide: No! This is NOT how we deal with our enemies!
Summer: Mercy is a virtue of the weak! *aims sword at her brother* Now unhand me!
Landslide: *sighs* You've left me no choice... *his grasp around Summer's hoof tightens and he closes his eyes in deep concentration. A few seconds later, the vehement flames die out and Summer faints*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *tries to get up while panting* ...all of them...they are almost all killed *looks at the burning buildings* but we left an even more obvious trail...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Rodrick: *walking through the halls of the castle but he saw a glimpse of the fire outside the window* hmmm...i may have an idea where to look for now...*turns to look at other pony* Harry,call the whole squad 12 to prepare their weapons,we are going to hunt those rebels down...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *gulps as breathing heavily*
Landslide: *puts his sister on the ground gently and once he releases her, all the flames die out around us, there's only smoke* thank the Creator I was able to stop her in time... Is everypony all right?
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *tries to ignore pain,taking a hold of the spear to resume fighting when she saw Wheat* ...Wheat...? *limps but notices the flames have gone out and there were no more enemies,she lets go of the spear* we...need to get out of here...
Landslide: Where is Longsword? Aurora's right, we have to disappear! *looks around and spots Wheat* Wheat! Wheat! *shakes her a little* We have to go now!
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *holds burned shoulder* ...!! *sees that a bunch was flying at a distance away from them* they're coming...*lets go of shoulder and tries to fly but could only fly a safe altitude* lets go!
alinah_09 commented…
(time for me to sleep we still have a busy 日 tomorrow...really) 1年以上前
NocturnalMirage commented…
Awww... well, nighty-night then! :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *snaps out of her terrifying sorrow thoughts* *blinks*
Wheat are you okay
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *stays quiet and begins to follow Aurora*
(Oh, we should go before the rest show up)