マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 5221

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(Walks from bushes) So, what bring two unicorns out this late at night.
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
(Oh god, my brother is crying like crazy ;-;)
Ignited: Oh, I just thought going by the castle might get us some answers.
Mydna: ...somehow....
Hmm... Well, what's all this talk about Earth Ponies. Most unicorns seem to hate Earth Ponies, if not all
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Haha XD I know how that feels!)

Wheat Roll: And answers? About what?
Ignited: This devastation?
Mydna: *facehoof* Well, now that I think about it, you earth ponies do seem sad all the time.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Well.. We have no other emotion to feel, now do we?
Mydna: I guess so...
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: You seem unhappy, miss. Why is that? *furrows eyebrow as she saves her axe in cloak*
Very well, so your saying you came here because you pity us Earth Ponies (Whipsers to Wheat) Do you think we can trust them
Mydna: Being sad all the time.. that's just..
Ignited: *shrug* Basically...
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *whispers back to Longsword* Probably only the one with the yellow coat.. *looks at both unicorns* Unicorns have it easy, don't they?
Well, if you trust her, then I can too (To unicorns) Very well, then. We'll trust you
Ignited: Okay, then.
Alright then, you best get back to town. I'm sure the guards won't take kindly to Unicorns talking to Earth Ponies
Mydna: Alright. Nice meeting you. *trots down*
Ignited: *Follows*
Well, I gues we should get back to our guarding post, right, Wheat
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Yep. Let's go. *trots*
Hmm... Unicorns... Sometimes, you don't know weather to trust them or hate them
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Tell me about it...
Okay, I thnik were back (Sits on gras) (Sighs) I still can't believe there are ponies who think your a heritic, Wheat
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Eh.. You get used to it.. They do have a reason though, I have stolen..
I'm sure it was for a good reason. Still don't see why that instantly makes you a heritic.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Hmm.. Well, apparently.. many things are against church beliefs.. Stealing, Lying, etc.. I was a big thief back then.. There's always going to be a part of me thats sloppy and greedy.. But I like that.. With all the other parts of myself..
Well, don't think nothig of what those so called perfect ponies say about you. Your still a great mare who can help herself. Again, you are no heritic. Your a hero to the Earth Ponies. And... Well, its been a while sinc eI said this to anypony, but your a friend to me. I'm sure that's all that matters
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: In a world where no one understands, it's good to finally find someone who can.. *smiles*
I'm glad to hear that (Smiles) (What is it with her smile. It seems so contagious)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Roll: *looks at stars* *lays down*
I have to admit. Even with all this hatred and fighting going on, the night sky never changes. It's always the same. It's always got that bewitiching darkness and those beautiful stars
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: I find it funny.. How different the sky is compared to here. It's the only thing we actually get to admire..
Yeah..... (Am I...... No, that's silly, besides, I'm sure it must be something else) I'm sure that once this revolt is over, we may be able to compare the sky to the land
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: That is.. *yawns* If we survive..
You sound tired. Maybe you should get some sleep
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *laughs* ..I'm not going to leave you here alone.. *closes eyes* Never..
(Smiles) I'm glad to hear that. And I won't leave you alone either (Smiles wider)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *smiles while eyes are closed* ..I wouldn't mind if you left me.. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you, Longsword.
last edited 1年以上前
I'd never want to do that to you, Wheat. I never ever leave my friends
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll:..And that's why I love being your friend.. *smiles and falls asleep*

(Should we just skip to the next morning?)
(If you want)
(Smiles) (What a wonderful mare.... But, what's this odd feeling... I know this just isn't some sort of temporary thing)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Alright then. ^-^)

The next morning...

Wheat: *stretches, eyes still closed* *yawns*
(otices) Oh, glad to see your awake Wheat. I hope you don't mind I stayed here all night. Like I said, I never leave my friends (Smiles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *covers eyes and rubs face with hooves* *smiles and looks at Longsword* Your smile makes me smile.. You should wear it more often.. *stands up and walks to hideout*
(Snickers)(Snickers) (Goodness, I'm starting to fell... more attached to her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *enters hideout* *looks around and sees others sleeping* Alright.. Most of the stuff is ready for the celebration.. I guess I'll prepare the food.. *opens bags*
(Stands) (Why am I feeling this way? She is a great mare, but I can't. Eeryone I've loved before was either murdered or imprisoned. I just can't let that happen again)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll was about to cut tomatoes with her axe, but then she stopped. She looked at the axe, noticing there was still bloodstains from last night.

Wheat: *groans* *climbs out of hideout along with her axe, walking to the lake*
(What shuld I do. I do like her, but she could end up dead he next day... Oh, this is impossible)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I just noticed how late it is (About midnight to be exact) I got to go to sleep. See あなた later, Jade, and good work on the RP so far 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
See ya later! :D And thanks, あなた too! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *is washing axe* Don't get attached to him.. Don't get attached.. Everything that falls.. breaks... Don't fill your heart with love.. *sharpens axe*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(This RP is getting epic! :D)

Aurora: *groans* mother...father...?...what are they...? no...No....NO! *sitting up,beads of sweat falling down her face* nightmare...just a nightmare...*wipes face with hoof* an imaginatory scene of how my unknown parents...died...ugh...*gets out of bed* huh...? Those two have not returned? *sigh* guess i'll just do some training... *on her way to the door*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:*in her room looks in the mirror wearing her frilly shirt * oh god im hot! *turns back into fd in his room* yes indeed *looks at his dagger and uses it to see what grey and wheat are doing* hmm.... *turns back into snow for covert ops, she then walks out* wheat darling! You can take a rest now! You need sleep now or your wound will not heal! I shall stay with grey or if grey wishes to go then he may, but it is up to thou
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *grabs axe and stands up* I'm not going to sleep, but you can stay with him for now. I'm preparing something to eat.. *walks back to hideout* *crashes with Aurora* Hey brainless. *smirks* Hope you slept well. *walks to where all the food is*