マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 5221

1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I know I'm ugly. *laughs* You don't have to remind me. Now if you'll excuse me.. *smashes axe on guard* *retrieves axe and stabs another guard* *slips on dress* Stupid dress! *stands up and battles against guards* *jumps in air and spins, throwing the hatchet directly at Monocle's face* *continues fighting Guards with hooves*
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Monocle: (Blocks hatchet with cane) You'll hae to do better then that
(Door opens)
LongsworD: Like this (Shoots Monocle in the chest) (Monocle falls onto the ground in pain)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *kills last guard* *walks towards Longsword and hugs him* I'm glad you're okay. *looks back at Monocle and retrieves axe* Here, let me help end that agony for you.. *chops of Monocle's horn*
Monocle: (screams in pain) you can't kill me. The king will hunt you down to no end
Longsword: I'm sure we can take our chances
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Exactly. *grins* Not so powerful now, huh? *walks toward door*
Monocle: Fine, kill me. But you won't live to see another day after this
Longsword: Again (Point pistol at his head) We'l take our chances (fires pistol) (Monocle falls onto floor)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *smirks* Let's get out of here.
Longsword: Okay then
???: Oh, I see your finished wiht your business
Longsword: Oh, hello again
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *looks at earth pony* (Another one of those mares..) Who's she?
Longsword: I'm not sure
???: I see your forgot. Do you remember Steel Sword
Longsword: Steel Sword... Steel Sword was my sister... How did you know......... Wait,.... Your.........
Steel Sword: That's right, brother (Smiles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *smiles* ..Should I leave you two alone?
Steel Sword: Oh, its fine
Longsword: We shouldn't talk here. we should get back to the hideout
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: See ya there then.. I'll go get the other mares.. *slides down the handrail*
Longsword: (Stands still) Come on, Steel (Walks out)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *puts mask back on* *enters gala* Where are they.. *looks around and spots mares dancing in dresses* Found them..
Longsword: (Stays quiet while walking)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *walks up to mares* I see you mares are having fun.
Mare: We haven't had fun like this in years!
Wheat: Yeah, well it's time to go.. Now..
Mare: Aww..
Wheat: Tell romeo you'll talk to him later. C'mon.
Mares: *follows Wheat*
Wheat: Keep your character still alive.. There's more guards than I expected.. *covers face with fan*
Longsword: (Keeps quiet still)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *passes guards* *catches up with Longsword, while the others are keep a distance* *tilts head and notices Longsword isn't talking* You okay? *puts fan down*
I'm just surprised I found my sister and I've been looking for years
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I'm pretty sure a sister would like a hug from her brother.. After years of not seeing him.. Well, that's what I'd feel like if my mother was still with me. *shrugs*
Steel Sword: I,d prefer not to. I am afraid of the touch of any pony, especially since I have been auctioned off as a slave for sexual pleasures countless times
Longsword: she told me this already
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Oh.. I understand what you mean.. *walks*
Steel Sword: Though, I m glad to finally see my brother again after all this time. And he's told me of much about the rebellion and he told me about you. He really seems to care bout you a lot. I can see why. You have a caring soul. Sorry if I don't smile much. Royalty made sure of that
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Well the important thing out of all of this, is that we got you out of there.. I'm really sorry for the experience you had to go through..
Steel Sword: Oh, its fine. It couldn't compare to what I saw happen years ago. I met Royalty long ago. Back when he murdered our brother and sold me as a slave. The other members of the royal family had nothing to do with our brothers death. Royalty was once a renowned war general, back before he became a prince. When he saw me telling other Earth Ponies of the Alicorns, he hit me in the face. I can still feel it. My brother did his best to keep him from beating me, but, he took out his sword and (Begins to cry) He cut his head off in front of my eyes. He then threw me in the dungeon and stripped me of whatever remaing rights I had. I've been sold as a slave ever since.
Longsword: That bastard. He caused all this. Wheat, we got to do something. We can't let that tyrant live in peace while us Earth Ponies suffer
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *stay quiet for sometime as looking at the ground, sad* I truly am sorry.. I know how that must've felt..
Steel Sword: Though, I may not seem it, I am glad to see my brother again. And I'm glad to meet you as well. He really does seem to like you a lot, and I can tell. He told me how you remind him of me. You are always couragous and never give up, and that you have a pure soul. My brother was always kind to his friends and family, and I see, after ten years that still hasn't changed
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Yeah.. I'm lucky to have him as a friend.. *sigh* Well, at least you two will have a good day today.. *smiles* That's what matters..
last edited 1年以上前
Longsword: Not, yet. I am happy that my sister is okay, but there is still so much to do. That filthy tyrant is still sitting on the throne to the kingdom. As long as he's there, there is nothing we can do. We have to stop him Wheat. For all our sakes
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I agree.. But we need to tell all the rebals about this, make a plan and whatnot.. *sees a guard and hides face with fan*
Longsword: (Whispers) We should head back to the hideout then (Walks)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *whispers back* Agreed.. *continues walking*
Guard: Your majesty, I have some bad news
Royalty: What is it
Guard: It appears that Monocle was murdered
Royalty: Murdered?
Guard: Yes... by the rebals, no doubt. And, all the factories were burned down
Royalty: ........ I see... Well, I didn't want to do this....... But, I have no choice........ I want you to search every home in the kingdom and I want you to find those rebals and kill every last one of them. Don't stop until you find them all
Guard: Yes sir
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *crosses bridge*
Guards: (Walks down street)
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Lunate: (to Royalty) I could be of assistance, I have encountered some rebels and know there was a traitor unicorn and pegasus among them. If you would grant me jurisdiction over guards, perhaps a squad again, we could end this much quicker.
Royalty: If it means the end of those damn rebals, then I shall allow it
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Lunate: Yes, majesty Royalty.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *looks back and sees a few guards* I think you two should go ahead of me. Now. Or else they'll start to suspect. *hides face behind face* Hurry.
Longsword: (Walks ahead)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Mares: *catches up with Wheat* Ma'am.. There are guards everywhere..
Wheat: Act natural.. Plus, you all have a weapon to use. Act like a bunch of numbskulls from the street.. Flirt with them, anything. Just don't let them know we're the rebels...
Steel Sword: Brother, we should hurry. They'll notice were rebals soon if we don't hurry
Longsword: If we hurry, they'll get even more suspicious. Just walk casually and try your best to not make eye contact
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Mare: Should we run to the hideout then?
Wheat: No. They'll suspect.. Just follow me. Keep you're heads down. *walks*
Longsword: (Keeps his eye on guards)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Guard: *walks up to Wheat* Hey.. Can I buy you a drink?
Wheat: *covers face with fan* *sarcastically laughs* How charming... How about I give you a little something behind those trees.. *winks*
Guard: I'd like that.. *follows*
Mare: *laughs* She's gonna beat the hay out of him.

Behind Trees..

Guard: *grabs Wheat and leans forward for a kiss*
Wheat: Get your hooves off my - *kicks guard on ground* No you can't buy me a drink, and go tell you're friends I'm not really interested. I am not you're missing link. *grabs hatchet* Let me tell you what I think.. *stabs axe on Guard* Hmph. *gives a sarcastic salute and comes out from behind the trees and walks to mares* Let's go. *walks*
Longsword: Hey Steel, you go ahead and go to the hideout. I'll stay here and keep an eye on Wheat
steel Sword: Very well, brother (Walks off)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *catches up with Longsword along with the other mares* Where's your sister?
She went back to the hideout. I was starting to get worried. There are a lot more guards then usual outside
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I know right.. *tumbles on dress* *curses* *looks at the other mares* How do you mares handle this?!
Mare: *sigh* We're.. Used to it.
Wheat: *stands up* Oh.. *crosses bridge! where no guards are in sight*