マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 5221

1年以上前 NocturnalMirage said…
(That is why it's an epic, but painful memory for me. I honestly didn't wish to start a fight over this... I hate it when my friends are at each other's throat.)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Alright. Mirage wants us to wait for everypony. Jordy wants more action. Alinah_09 and the other characters deserve more lines. We get it! But we have to discuss this appropriately, not just leaving the RP. Can we not start a riot, please?)
(Exactly my point. We can work this out by some good old fashioned communication. Btw, I only wish, that if someone's not here, don't generate 500 posts within 24 hours. It's a reasonable request, no?)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(@Jordy: oh yes..."Revolution RP" that WAS a great Rp...too bad some players left...it would have been great to see the ending with all of them...even though i had little time and my character didn't have a chance to do much...anyhow...i wish this problem to be resolved in the ahort time i will be gone...i have practice about somwthing with my classmates today...bye for now...)
1年以上前 karina_brony said…
(I'm sorry for leaving the role play... I was very confused because it got lots of replies in a few amount of days. I also am not that good with violence role plays. Anyways, I'm sorry for not replying... I will start posting to this role play again. I'm very sorry, it was just moving too fast. I couldn't catch up. I didn't think I could add much up to the role play. I guess I was ignored because I wasn't that important to it.)
(Don't say that, you play as an alicorn, so you do have an important part. But that is what I've been talking about: things were moving so fast, while the active players should have implemented several breaks, so the others could catch up, but the RP went on constantly. I just truly hope we can work this out without any more fighting.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(So.. what? Do we start from the beginning? Make a new rp? Start again?)
(I don't know... but I don't think it's necessary to start over entirely. Maybe we should ask other fanpoppers if they want to join as alicorns or something... )
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
(Oh dear god. I finish making a vector of a Rainbowfied version of my OC, and see this RP falling down to smithereens. What happened?)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
( A lot happened..)
(But we'll fix it.)
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Here. This may fix the problems
Name: Cloud Chaser
Race: Alicorn
Personality: Serious, merciless, hateful
Bio: A relative to Fire who is jealouse that he is going to be the next heir and will do anything to take the place as king
(I don't know if this is acceptable, but if it is, Jordy will have an Alicorn to be rivals with, more Alicorns will be in the RP, and no one will have to leave)
 Here. This may fix the problems Name: 雲, クラウド Chaser Race: Alicorn Gender: Stallion Personality: Se
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Totally NOT the canon Cloudchaser 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I ran out of names. What can I say :P 1年以上前
Um.. think of his special talent and base his name off of that. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(..Anything is fine by me, but this is NocturnalMirage's RP, so he has to decide..)
(Done and accepted. :)
Hooray. I'll just contiue if あなた don't mind 1年以上前
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
(I'm back)
あなた missed a lot. 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
My face is Rarity there. XD 1年以上前
izfankirby commented…
XD I thought so. 1年以上前
Then I have AJ's face XD 1年以上前
Royalty: (In Canterlot Castle) Oh where is that idiotic cousin of mine. If he's dead, please let it be. But that won't happen. He's probably off flirting with some pony, I bet. He always is (Sigh)
last edited 1年以上前
(whoa, just realized something... I didn't even comprehend it at first, but... Cloud Chaser is an official character... could you change the name of the OC?)

Cloud Chaser:
 (whoa, just realized something... I didn't even comprehend it at first, but... 雲, クラウド Chaser is an off
Yeah, I knew, Sky told me, but I ran out of ideas...... This is a super unoriginal and uncreative name, but just call him Rotalty :P 1年以上前
NocturnalMirage commented…
How about if I rent あなた the name, Monolith? または あなた could use Rampage, OR, if he's a tactician, I can lend あなた the name Rubik. Both of those are the names of my minor OCs, but it causes no problem, to lend あなた the name, if あなた want it... it's just an idea though. 1年以上前
Don't worry its fine 1年以上前
Actually, I think her name is Cloudchaser, not 雲, クラウド Chaser. So there's that difference :P 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Like SkyheartPegasus said, once we know his talent, it would be easy to create a name..)
(Okay, so we should continue with the RP, if your all up for it. If Jordy comes back, We'll just say he teleported away, and that way, when he gets back, he can contiue the RP, so that way, we can all continue as well)
(Jordy is too proud to come back. He feels his pride has been hurt here. Trust me, I know how he thinks.)
(Well, i he calls that proud, then okay. Well, I guess we'll have to continue without him. Thank goodness I made two more villains... Though, we can continue if its up to you guys)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(But he returned to "Revolution RP" so its not all lost...i think,but just a few more push and this RP is back for business :)
(Yes, I encourage you guys to continue, Unfortunately, I cannot attend to this matter, until I come back from the business trip. But since I always provide full autonomy for the players involved, I'm sure that you, the wonderful, intelligent, creative and awesome people of this club will find a way to resolve this.)
(Glad to hear that it all worked out. I'll be ready to continue when you all are ready)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(I'm okay with it. I think we should wait for awhile until Alinah_09, SkyheartPegasus, and Karinabrony respond. Also Jordy_Dash, if he wishes to continue. Let's try to balance the comments, though. For Nocturnal to catch up once he returns. :)
(m I already talked ot Mirage about Jordy, he isn't coming back, but I agree with letting Sky, Karina, and Alinah, responding)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(Well,im set :)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(I guess since nobody can control Jordy_Dash's OC, Snow, I'l just say my OC loses grip, and lets Snow go, with her escaping..:P)

Wheat: *stabs axe on ground* Well that happened... *turns to Aurora* ..I see you had the courage to come. The courage to even pickup a weapon and stare at him directly at his cold eyes.. I also see your hoof is healing..
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
OAurora: ...as you say...but i could not trust alicorns as easily as you apparently did...

(Wifi bein annoying right now -_-)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Argh.. Tell me about it. -.-)

Wheat: I didn't trust him.. I trusted the Earth Pony.. But I guess in a world like this, you can't really trust anypony. *shrugs* Weird.. You're race treats you like trash, too Brainless. It wasn't the first time I've seen a guard yell at you. And put you in a dungeon? *laughs at ground* I wonder now that you've escaped, what they're thinking.. But thanks, for supporting to kill an alicorn.. By the way brainess, what's your name?
(I'm in :3)
Ignited: *yawn* *waters flower*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: ...*sigh* since we're going to be team mates-sort of- might as well,be out with it...my name is Aurora...Aurora Northwind.

(Totally being annoying! It doesn't save my wifi needed stuff and even on my game...arg...!)
Longsword: Well, I'm ust glad that everyone was safe (Notices large amount o cuts and bruises on his body) Well, it could have been worse
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: right...*looks at Brawny* now...what about him?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Longsword, we need to get you to the hideout and heal you. *looks at Brawny* Please don't wake-
Brawny: *wakes up and hugs Wheat* I love you, dear Wheat!
Wheat: What about "No" don't you get?! Get your hooves off my shoulders before or I'll punch you in the-*pushes Brawny*
Brawny: *looks at Wheat and smiles*
Wheat: And stop staring at me! Argh! *turns around* We should get going. And Aurora, I like your name. It means light, in my opinion. Just like you. But that's my meaning. *shrugs*
Yeah, I guess you have proven you can be trused, Aurora. I guess not all Pegasi are scum... Can't say the sam e for all Alicorns. Come on, lets get going
(Meanwhile)
Guard: Royalty, I have some bad news to tell you. It appears your cousine, prince Fire, has gone missing from the city. We can't find him
Royalty: Oh no, that's horrible (Finaly, my idiot cousine is gone)
Guard: Well, until then, you are incharge of becoming the next heir. Still, you'll have to wait for the king and queen to pass on
Royalty: I see (Well, I do think I still have some of that Deathly Nightshade) Thank you, guard
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *begins walking*
Brawny: *follows*
Wheat: No! You stay!
Brawny: *sits*
Wheat: *rolls eyes and continues walking*
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: hmmm...if he listens to anything you say...then he might be willing to join the revolt...but that's up to you *flaps wings* im going on ahead...*flies*

(Sleepy time... :P)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *furrows eyebrow and looks at Brawny* I don't think I should.. He's been acting strange lately.. *continues walking*

(Goodnight Alinah_09! :D)
(@Sky, I think our OCs should meet again by a guard trying to attack you, I don't know. What do you think? :)
(Ok :D) 1年以上前
Longsword: It's up to you if you want, Wheat
(Meanwhile)
Royalty: (Takes out bottle of spice and pours it into royal wine) There, that should do it. Now to just wait for the time when they drink it and I'll take my rightful place
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: (Nah.. I'll just let him go.. )
Longsword: Well, I guess we should get back to the hideout
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
(I don't know what's going on. Is war between earth ponies and the rest of the ponies at an all time high?).
Not yet. Well, My character and Jades are a litlte more... connected, lets say, and Jordy left, so I had to make two もっと見る villain, an dAlinah'c character is helping the Earth Ponies 1年以上前
izfankirby commented…
So there's an earth ポニー conspiracy going on, but it's not known yet? 1年以上前
Mydna: *puts on mage cloak and walks outside*
Ignited: Hey, Mydna. *is watering flowers*
Royalty: (Stands at balcony)
Guard: (Panicks) Prince Royalty, I have terrible news
Royalty: What is it
Guard: The king and queenn have been murdered. They were poisoned when they drank the royal wine
Royalty: (Looks in sympathy) Oh no.... That's horrible (It worked. Just like I planned)
Guard: I guess that makes you the new king... That is until your cousine comes back
Royalty: Yes, your right (I'll have to keep my eye out for my cousine) Please, arrange a crowning ceremony in front of the castle, and bring every Earth Pony. Force them if you have to
Guard: But sir, aren't the Earth Ponies just as much people as the Unicorns and Pegasi
Royalty: They are nothing but peasts to me. Now, I wish for you to follow these orders, guard
Guard: Yes, King Royalty
Royalty: Oh, and one more thing, be sure to tell Monocle that he will have more gold to make an entire district of factories. Just take the gold from the kingdom treasury and give it to him. We'll earn it all back in just three days anyway
Guard: Yes, King (Walks off)
Royalty: (Snickers)
Mydna: I really wonder what's going on around this country..
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Alrighty then! :D)

Guard Flying: *looks below and sees Mydna* HEY! *lands in front of Mydna* All Unicorns are under curfew until Six! *grabs Mydna*
Longsword: Well, were here..... I should get myself patched up
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Yeah, well you're going to need help in that..
Mydna: Fine...