マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 5221

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: I guess your right, Wheat
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Guard: *calls other Guards* Put her on the square with the rest of the idiots who disobeyed the rules! *pushes Mydna to another Guard*
Guard: *violently grabs Mydna and walks*

Guards holding other ponies, reunite with the Guard holding Mydna.

Guard: *ties ponies' hooves on one big tree, in front of everybody.*

-------------------------
Wheat: *puts cloak on* I bit of cilantro ain't going to help you. I'll go get you some real medicine.. *walks to village*
Longsword: (Well, I think that telling Wheat the truth could have gone better, but I am glad she feels the same, and I'm real glad she got through that alive)
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Lunate: *obeys the curfew laws as a respectable unicorn in his home*
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: ... *murmur* well, hot fudge..
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Guards: *pulls out whip* This is what you fools get!

----------------

Wheat: *covers face as entering the village* *looks around and enters a small cabin where the doctor is located* Good Evening..
Doctor: Good afternoon, dear.. *mixes liquids*
Wheat: I need to borrow some medication..
Doctor: *without looking* I'm sorry dear, I don't loan ponies. *laughs* Money perhaps work.
Wheat: *looks around, spotting herbs, spices, and resins* How much do you want?
Doctor: Hmm.. 30 bits.
Wheat: *eye twitches* Look, sir.. I don't have that kind of money.
Doctor: Then, no medicine for you.
Wheat: I..I'll trade you.. Ten bits and a sack of food big enough to last you a month.
Doctor: *smirks* Alright. Know that I need both of those by tonight. Or else, I'll accuse you of robbery. And goodbye to your miserable life.
Wheat: Gladly. *grabs bag and starts putting herbs and other medication and tools*

-------------------

Guard: *begins whipping ponies on tree*
Longsword: (I still can't believe I trusted that Prince. He was the whole reason we started this revolt. Though, I guess we won't be seeing him any time soon. Maybe we finally got rid of him for good. I can only hope)
Mydna: *mind: Yup, ponies here don't get a thing about 'fairness.'*
--
Ignited: *is chewing hay*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Guard: (whips Mydna) Pay attention you numbskull!

Wheat: *walks out of cabin with medicine* *looks left and sees hears Guard* *gasp* *Looks at all the ponies getting whipped* *hides bag in barrel and runs to scene* Stop! *grabs Guards' hoof*
Guard: *pushes Wheat on ground and whips her* *flicks blood out of whip* Tie her up with the rest! NOW!
Guards: *grabs Wheat and ties her up beside Mydna*
Wheat: *groans* *looks right and sees Mydna* Nice to see you again, brainless..
Guard: SHUT UP! *whips ponies*
Longsword: (Hmm... Wheat's been gone much to o long... I know I should't go out with my kind of injuries, but I need to see if she's safe) (Puts on grey coat and walks outside)
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *looks at Longsword in the middle of her eating an apple* looking for that mare?...um...Wheat?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *grunts as being whipped* *tries ignoring the pain* *looks at hooves in tree* (I have an idea..) *gets whipped again in the same area* *grumbles in pain*
(Walks down street) (Hears raking sounds) (Follows sound) (Sees guard whipping Wheat and other ponies) (Pulls out sword) (Walks up to guards)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Guard: *whips Mydna* *looks left and sees Longsword* Leave peasant! Or else! Grab him!
Guards: *charge at Longsword*

Wheat: (What is he doing here.. He's going to get hurt.. Again..)*while the guard is distracted, weakly moves around tree, untying ponies* *moves a bit closer to Mydna* *unties rope on Mydna with teeth* *unties herself*
Guard: HEY! *charges at Mydna*
Wheat: *grabs Mydna and ducks* *trips Guard*
(Longsword grabs guards neck and stabs him in the stomach) Wheat, are you okay
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *grunts* I'm fine.. You should've stayed. You could've gotten killed, Gray..

Soon, more Guards approach.

Wheat: We need to leave, now.

The ponies who were tied up against the trees start panicking.

Wheat: *looks at ponies* *bites lip* Every.. Everypony follow me! *looks at Longsword* C'mon.. *grabs bag of medicine from barrel and begins to run, ignoring the pain along with Mydna*

Ponies start to follow her.
(Follows) (Begins to limp) (Notices guards getting closer) (Pulls out pistol and shoots at guards)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *looks at Longsword hoof* Need help? *leads the four ponies to bridge*
I suppose. I don't think I can stand much longer. We should finish up this group of guards before we head back
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I'll take care of them, Longsword. You need to rest that hoof. I'll be there in a minute to help you.
*takes out sickle and axe*
No way I'm not going to leave you here by yourself. Like I said before, I'll never leave you
(smiles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *sigh and smiles at ground* Fine.. Just keep that hoof out of reach.. And stay alive.. Please.. *ignores pain from injuries and begins killing guards*
Ignited: *looks out window* What is happening out there?
---
Mydna: Come on, ponies! *jumps over a tree stump*
Don't worry, I've gotten use to this firearm (Fires pistol)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Guard: *charges at Wheat*
Wheat: *throws guard on ground and stabs him*
Mydna: *gets magic ready*
I think we got most of them. We should head back before more come
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Let's go then. *grabs LongSword's hoof and runs*

More guards fly above.

Wheat: Argh.. If only we had.. *looks at Mydna* Magic! That's it! *runs* Hey unicorn! If you want to live, create a forcefield around the hideout! Now!
These guards just don't give up do they
Mydna: Okay! *grabs spellbook* Forcefield... forcefield... f.. got it! *creates the barrier*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The Guards are blocked. After a few minutes of trying to destroy the forcefield, they leave.

Wheat: *sighs of relief* *looks at Mydna* Thank you. Thank you so much. What's your name?
Royalty: (Sits on throne) (Chuckles)
Guard: Your majesty, a group of your guards were killed just a few moments ago
Royalty: WHAT!!! Who killed them
Guard: We believe it was the rebals, your highness
Royalty: I see... I'll make a new law at once. I'll speak of it at the crowning ceremony tomorrow morning. Rememberm bring EVERY Earth Pony
Guard: Yes, King (Walks off)
Mydna: Oh, right. *ahem* Mydna.
Pleased to meet you, Mydna. I'm Longsword
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Well, thank you, Mydna. You look familiar.. *looks at Mydna's wounds from the whips* I'll take care of you in a minute.. Let me just help a friend of mine first. Other than that, enjoy yourself here.. Aurora the pegasus you see there eating an apple can help you in anything.. *looks at Longsword* Les get you fixed up.. *grabs bag of medicine*
Wheat, I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner. I could have helped you with those guards
Mydna: Okay. I'll take a look around. *walks around and chews some hay*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *takes out medicine* Like I always say.. Worry about me when I'm dead. *sits* C'mon, lay down.
How did you get to be so good with medicine.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: ..My mother was a doctor... *grabs Longsword's hoof where the first injury is located*
Well its good to know that your also a medic as well as a fighter. I do appreiciate the help, though I still can't believe I trusted that Alicorn. I put your and evrypony elses lives in danger because of it
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: It's alright.. He's gone now.. This might burn a bit..*pours vinegar on injury*
Ouch... But you could have died. I would never forgive myself if that happened
1年以上前 karina_brony said…
Nightsong: What has happened? *Looks at Longsword* Do you know anything about this?
last edited 1年以上前
That damn Alicorn Prince attacked me and tried to kill us, so we fought him off
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *To Nightsong* Some ponies just waste your trust. *grabs pins* *looks at Longsword* Oh well.. *shrugs* Death doesn't scare me. I'm going to die someday anyway.. I'm just glad you're alive.. *stitches up LS's injury on hoof*
I could say the same to you Wheat.. I just hope this revolt ends soon so that you could hopefully continue with your life, but in a better way then now
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *finishes stitching and rubs cream around wound* *murmurs* Hopefully... *moves left* *wraps Longsword's leg with a bandage*
Never knew you were goods at this, Wheat. But what about you. You were injured also
last edited 1年以上前
Mydna: Hello Queen.. there seems to be quarrel, like always.