マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If あなた look outside the window, what do あなた see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 5221 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 5221

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
9sgh) Shouls I tell her or should I just leave it.) (sigh)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:what's got you down?*sits next to master longsword* girl problems?
No, just worried about the revolt, thats all
1年以上前 alinah_09 said…
(@Wheat)Aurora: *face is hidden behind mane after she said something about sleep* yeah...sure... *goes outside to train*...*sigh*... there shouldn't be any guards at this time...so its fine *gets her handmade spear she created last night and slashes old tree*
alinah_09 commented…
(*yawn* あなた know...i think the little lack of sleep i got from the times i stayed up to RP/make assingments is catching up...i might sleep early....) 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That's probably best 1年以上前
alinah_09 commented…
yah...i think its okay for both sides cause this RP is currently on the peaceful side,apparently... 1年以上前
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:hmm.... (Im actually going to say im surprised... In every rp my oc kisses atleast one! Pony, so yea... Strange) g grey...
Yes, Snow?
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:I've told you about me... And and I was wondering if you... Would let me know more about you? Maybe something simple like your favourite colour?
Hmmm........ never took the time to choose one
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:oh, I don't have one, white isn't a colour and that's my favourite
Well that's good to hear
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:*uses dagger to draw on wood*
You really seem to be creative a lot don't you
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:well I'm not that good but i like beauty, that's why I like you... Oops sorry *looks at the floor embarrassed*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *cuts tomatoes* What is up with me... *cuts tomatoes faster* Maybe I'm just a bit drunk in love.. Yup.. *cuts cilantro* Because of him I find it hard to trust not only me but every pony around me.. I can't let that happen again.. *continues chopping other spices* Maybe he's different.. *blinks* What am I saying.. He probably likes somepony else. *stabs axe on wood* I should probably fall off a bridge than to fall in love. It might hurt less.. *looks at swollen hoof* I'll take care of you later on..
Huh... did you say something (I must have heard something) (Sees guard) Uh-oh a guard. Hide (Grabs Snow and hides behind tree) (Guard puts flyer on pole) (Walks off)
What do you thik that is (Walks out ad reads flyer)
Flyer: Come One, Come All (Or Be Forced To Come) To the Grand Opening of Lord Monocle's Earth Pony Weapons Factory. Please Do Not Interupt Monocle, and, To All Earth Ponies, Keep Your Filthy Hooves off the Special Guest, King Fire, Or Be Shot. Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:let me handle this *walks out and over to the guard and begins to cry* help! Help!
Guard:m maiden! Are you okay?
Snow:i I was in the forest and and...... I was attacked by bandits*buries head into guards mane*
Guard:o oh my! Don't worry m'lady, I shall hunt them down and k-GAH! *dagger is stabbed into them*
Snow:Viva.... la.... resistance *pulls dagger out of him and licks the blood of it seductively* ciao!*pushes the guard over and walks back*
(Ugh, too brutal, Snow) What's this all about a Weapon's Factory. All I know is that its run by that bastard, Monocle. I should go there and see what this whole thing is. If I'm lucky, I may be able to get a good look at that tyrant Prince Fire
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:grey may I go there with you?
Well, I suppose, but we should get someone else to come... Wheat would be a perect choice.Longslide and Aurora could stay here and watch the place. You get a head start to the opening. I'll get Wheat and we'll meet you there. see you there (Walks off)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Snow:*as soon as he's out of sight she teleports into canterlot castle and turns into fd*
Fd:guards!
High guard:aye sir?
Fd:send monocle a message, rebels shall visit the opening of his gun factory!
High guard:ok sir *sends message to monocle*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *hears noise around entrance* Somepony's coming.. *walks toward entrance*
(Walks around hideout) Hey, Wheat, are you around
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*waits at the gun factory opening ceremony with the dagger he created and spec ops guards all around, he waits for monocle*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *smiles* *comes out of hideout* I believe I heard my name. *grabs cloak and axe*
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: *lights candle*
Longsword: Hey Wheat. Were going to sabotage a factory ceremony hosted by Monocle. You want to come
(Meanwhile)
Monocle: (Arrives at factorY) (Sees Fire) Ah, King Fire, it's so good to see you came. And thank you for the mask, it is wonderful. Now, I'm sure the guards are raallying up some commoners to watch the opening ceremony. It will be most enjoyable. And, don't worry about ay assassination attempts. I have guards all over every roof, every building, every sidewalk, and every swere system around this square.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:im a prince not king, there is a queen not king, and that queen has gone missing, now who shall assemble the weapons? Age? Race?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: I don't see why not. *begins to walk*
Monocle: Oh, why it will be non other then the children of that peaseant race, Earth Ponies. All they seem to do is run around doing whatever they please, and since they lack the knowledge to go to school, I thought, why not let the snotty little ponies do something good for sociaty for once and actually work. And, the best part, is that, since there children, we only need to pay them three bits a day. Oh, It's wonderful, wouldn't you agree (Laughs)
LongsworD: (Walks with Wheat) (Wheat sure is an amazing mare. I just wish I could tell her without putting her in danger)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*grabs monocle and puts him up to the wall* if you wish to use fillies and foals in this dangerous job then you give them a proper wage! Is that clear!?
Oh... Y-yes indeed, Prince. M-m-my mistake.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: So.. Umm.. What's been on your mind lately? *smiles*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*puts him down* good, high guard, establish a new universal law, the least an earth pony can be paid and hour is 50 bits! Now I will meditate until the ceremony*goes into a meditation room and meditates*
High guard:*announces on a microphone to the entirety of equestria* Prince Fire Vi Equestria, prince of winter helm, fire and warden of the north has created a new law, earth ponies minimum wage has been put up to 50 bits an hour, if a business is found disobeying the law that business shall be used and a portion of the bits sued shall be gave to the earth ponies working there
Monocle: Quite a noble, yet foolish law. Still, who am I to go against the prince's rules
Longsword: Oh, well, just the revolt, nothing much (I'm sure she knows a lie when she sees one. Only a matter of time before she knows how I feels)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Huh... You're not talking much, Longsword. Something wrong?
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*hears what monocle said* anonymous is not about abusing wealth mr monocle, remember that anonymous could easily take all your little secrets and sell them
Monocle: If you say so, Prince
Longsword: I've just been thinking quite a lot. I'll tell you after this whole factory thing is over
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*meditates on all his moves he was learning*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *tilts head* Ok then...
LongsworD: Hey, this looks like the place (Sees giant factory) Lets try to get a good look (Walks up to crowd)
Monocle: Welcome Pegasi, Unicorns, and peaseants alike. Lord Monocle here with great news. Thanks to the money I... (Snickers) borrowed from you kind folk, I was finally able to create the Weapons Manufactering Factory. Here, your uneducated children of the Earth Ponies shall work. Don't worry, they will be paid very well after working with sharp, dangerous objects all day. Here, we will manufacture firearms for the royal guards. Why must they tkae so long to stab a commoner to death with a sword when it can be so much easier to just shoot them in the head. That is why I opened up this factory. I do hope your children enjoy working here. And, if they don't... Well, at least I will (Snickers) Well, that is all. Go on comoners, go away. Go back to your life of rundown homes and stale bread. Shoo Shoo
Longsword: (Whispers to Wheat) What is this mess. I would just shoot him here, but I say we stay here longer and see what he has to say to the Prince.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*walks out to longsword and wheat* I cant believe how corrupt that pony is.... I ordered the minimum wage up because he wished to pay them 3 bits a day
(It's the Prince. I would just want to kill him) Huh, oh, well... that was noble of you, Your Majesty (You make me sick, you bastard)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *ignores Fd and looks away*

Since being a heretic, many ponies start to stare at Wheat. They start whispering names at her.

Wheat: *rolls eyes, fixing hoodie*
(Whispers to Wheat) Don't mind what they say, Wheat. Your a wonderful pony
1年以上前 SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: *is writing* ...and tonight, we met two earth ponies... *snoozes*
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *whispers* Well, many don't think that. *laughs*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:you there, mare, you are known as a heretic... I don't believe you should be treated like this my petit fleur, as for all of you! Stop being mean to this mare or I shall have your head.... In a dungeon! I'm sorry about them, *notices that they were rebels that he met* we'll then.... We have met before.... When I gave you both those bits.... How have you spent them? Haha! Don't worry I'm ok, if I was an earth pony I would rebel,
(Why is he trying to soften up to us) So you know were rebals then
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:of course, we met a couple of days ago, you were underground in a grey cloak with that maiden! Don't worry I shan't snitch you out, I hate unicorns as much as you, but you probably hate me because of what the queen does
Hmm...... Why should we trust you. If anything, you should hope we don't hang you in front of the whole town