ロスト General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
 [b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b] --- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

ロスト 933 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 933

1年以上前 TmoVie_obsessed said…
big smile
I guess im not supposed to open it after all.:D
----
Exactly! The universe is telling you it's a bad idea! Listen to the universe... it knows all.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
laugh
Maybe it's not the universe... remember when Michael wasn't able to kill himself with the gun? Perhaps the Island is stopping the video from working.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
tongue
^Yes, it must be the island's fault! If the island doesn't want you to watch the video, then don't watch it. If you disobey the island, you will have to pay!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
THIS JUST IN: The producers have confirmed that we WILL learn the answer to the biggest, most-talked-about, and most important mystery of all! We will find out who Kate chooses once and for all in the season finale. This will be revealed through a duet by none other than Neil Patrick Harris and the Man in Black.
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
HOLY &*%^#$@!#
The entire first half of the premiere is on youtube!
Help me guys, I can't watch it, but I'm having trouble stopping myself from!
ahhh!
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
lmao Courtney, now there's a duet I can't wait to see :P

HAYLEY! You've come this far! Suffered months without even a glimpse of new footage. One more day isn't gunna hurt. Just think of Charlie quitting heroin, that'll keep you going :D
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
Thanks Emm! You're right, Charlie was able to stay away from the heroin, even when it was right there in front of him in those virgin mary statues! :D I can stay away from these videos! ... right? I can last 50 more hours.

Except I'm actually really mad at my friend who doesn't even watch LOST who just told me a spoiler that she read in Entertainment Weekly. Grrrr...it wasn't too major, but I'm still pissed off. >.<
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
lol, yes, exactly! Just picture those videos as the Virgin Mary - then it'll make you feel even more guilty ;D

Ohh I feel your pain I really do! I just went onto one of those "first four minutes of LA X" vids and looked at the comments... big mistake. It wasn't anything big but still :/
1年以上前 marissa said…
big smile
be strong, haley, be strong!
Charlie quot heroin, Hurley quit food, Sawyer quit Kate... we can do this, too!

But having a link to the first four minutes of the premiere on the homepage is killing me!

The producers have confirmed that we WILL learn the answer to the biggest, most-talked-about, and most important mystery of all! We will find out who Kate chooses once and for all in the season finale. This will be revealed through a duet by none other than Neil Patrick Harris and the Man in Black.
LMAO!

Are you reading this Darlton?!?! This stuff is gold -- make it happen!!!

Also, tuttleAC, congrats, man! You won? That's awesome!

1年以上前 marissa said…
heart
Guys... the premiere is this Tuesday!

I think I actually might cry watching it.... it's going to be a religious experience.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Marissa, it will be even more emotional for you if you avoid watching the first four minutes before then! Since watching the premiere is going to be a religious experience for you, think of watching the first four minutes as defying the Lost Ten Commandments or something. :P
1年以上前 marissa said…
lmao!

yes, thank you courtney! i think i can do it now :)
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
crying

I'm so glad I have you guys to help me stay strong even with all this temptation. perfect analogies marissa. :D

I probably will cry at the premiere. I'm so worked up for it, it's gonna start and I'm gonna like break down. I know I'm gonna cry when it's all over...it will probably be one of the saddest times of my life (along with Charlie's death)

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
big smile
You know you guys are making me feel so much better about not watching the first four minutes. It'll feel better when it's a surprise, right?

^^ say it with me now... YES. WE. CAN!
1年以上前 marissa said…
YES. WE. CAN!
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
big smile
YES. WE. CAN! :D
1年以上前 marissa said…
Act two of the premiere: Locke & Ben finally announce their undying love for each other -- through song!
last edited 1年以上前
 Act two of the premiere: Locke & Ben finally announce their undying 愛 for each other -- through so
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"Act two of the premiere: Locke & Ben finally announce their undying lvoe for each other -- through song! "

I KNEW IT! They make such a lovely couple. I am now looking forward to seeing how vocally talented those two are. :D
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
tongue
Just wondering, are we going to have to keep you spoiler addicts in line during the season as well?
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
blush
Maybe once the season starts the temptation to look at spoilers will go down a little :p
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
lmao, Bocke the Musical. Might not be as big of a hit as Les Miserables or Rent but hey, it's catchy!

I guess so, Courtney :P
Although I don't think there's as much hype during the season, you know? It's usually the premieres and the finales that make me all "OMG I need to know NOW!" lol
1年以上前 marissa said…
worried
I want to try and go this whole season without spoilers - something I haven't done since season one! (And that was before I knew spoilers existed!)

So, yes, I'm sorry to say I will need to be kept in line :P
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Ben and Locke fans have a lot to look forward to this season. In addition to the recent reveal of a special duet in the premiere, sources tell me we will be treated to a Ben and Locke wedding at some point in the middle of the season.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
It's ok, Marissa. We'll be here to help you. ;)
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
Really, Courtney? :O
Wow. I hope Ben's the bride.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Yeah, I just have this feeling that Ben would look great in white. :P
1年以上前 marissa said…
Awww! Who would be his maid of honour?
Who's Locke's best man?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
The identities of the maid of honour and best man remain under wraps, but I have this gut feeling that Richard Alpert will have at least one of these two roles.
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
His maid of honour will have to be one of his bunnies, of course!

and maybe Jack could be Locke's best man. Although Ben might get a little jealous having Jack there - we all saw White Rabbit :P
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
laugh
ah yes, Richard. He'd wear extra eyeliner just for the occasion.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"and maybe Jack could be Locke's best man. Although Ben might get a little jealous having Jack there - we all saw White Rabbit :P "

Yes, the chemistry between Jack and Locke then was undeniable. Maybe another love triangle will bloom this season? :P

Oh, and I'm placing my money on Richard wearing double the usual amount of eyeliner for this entire season.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
a Jack/Locke/Ben love triangle would be EPIC :D
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
LOL I am totally picturing this! I think I ship Bocke already.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
laugh
Em, you never shipped Bocke before?!?!?! I noticed their chemistry back in season 2! It is time that these two showed their undying love for one another.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
Oh I didn't feel the chemistry then but I sure as hell do now! I mean look, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife (preferably one of Locke's)
 Oh I didn't feel the chemistry then but I sure as hell do now! I mean look, あなた could cut the sexual
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^Oh yes, that is the perfect picture! You can tell that they are definitely thinking of each other.

Just take a look at this pic. "Something to be waited for, or something to be achieved?" Obviously, the "something" is their relationship. :D
 ^Oh yes, that is the perfect picture! あなた can tell that they are definitely thinking of each other.
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
I'm creating a pic xD
link
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
Obviously, Courtney! A clear cut sign :D
I do hope Locke doesn't "do a Kate" and keep switching between Jack and Ben though.
last edited 1年以上前
 Obviously, Courtney! A clear cut sign :D I do hope Locke doesn't "do a Kate" and keep switching betw
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
and although I do love the idea of a Jack/Locke/Ben love triangle, shouldn't it be a love quadrangle now? :O

I'm thinking Jack/Locke/Ben/Richard. Now that would be interesting xP
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^oooh, yes! That would be quite an epic love triangle, if you ask me. Plus, I'm sure Richard be just a tad jealous is Jack, Ben, and Locke were having all the fun without him. :P
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
laugh
The Locke Ben relation ship is obviously gonna be way important in the final season :D

Who would forget this epic LOST moment where things started to really get hot and heavy between them
(okay i need to stop messing with lolcats...XD)
 The Locke Ben relation ship is obviously gonna be way important in the final season :D Who would for
1年以上前 marissa said…
Yes, I'd love to see a Jack/Locke/Ben/Richard love-square this season! See, Locke and Ben have an ongoing relationship, but then Locke leaves the Island with Jack, and somehow Ben is transported to the '70s, where he starts a serious relationship with Richard...
wait... I feel like I've heard this one before...

Anyways, forget Jate... BOCKE IS FATE.

Ben may have shot Locke through the gut, but what he meant to say was "I love you".
last edited 1年以上前
 Yes, I'd 愛 to see a Jack/Locke/Ben/Richard love-square this season! See, Locke and Ben have an ong
1年以上前 marissa said…
Question: are promos spoilers? even if they have "new footage" in them?
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
That sounds familiar to me too, Marissa!
And I think that this "magic box" is actually Ben's definition of his love for Locke. It seems so obvious now, eh?
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
It depends on how you look at it but I think so... I mean I saw a tiny clip in a s6 promo of a certain character who'd obviously had a dramatic change and it MAJORLY spoiled it for me.

But I dunno, it really depends on what the new footage is :P
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
surprise
There was a promo released yesterday that everyone says has a ton of new footage from all across the season in it and it spoilers a lot too. I haven't watched it and I'm not going to, especially when we're thiiiis close to the final season!!
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
angry
So my mom was just talking to me in the car and she says "hey, did you watch that 2 minute clip of season 6?" and i'm like "no i don't want to" and she's like "oh well it doesn't give anything away...all that happens is ************************" and I'm like "gahh!!! if i wanted to know that I would've watched it!!!!" I'm so mad!!!
1年以上前 marissa said…
awww, sorry hayley! that stinks, but it's not your fault :)
Plus, as long as it didn't give much away, then it's not so bad.

And I think I decided something. I was watching tv today (instead of studying... :S) and a Lost promo came on, and there was all these new little clips. At first I was, like "nooo! I can't see this!"
But then I figured, if it's on tv, then the writers/producers/Darlton must know we're going to see it. So it must not give anything to huge away, right? If it was going to ruin something for us, then they wouldn't air it!
So, if it's on tv, I think it's a-okay :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marissa said…
heart
And, yes Em!
Bocke = magic box love!
1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
So did you watch it marissa? Did it give a lot away or do you think it's ok for us spoiler-phobes to watch?

100th post on this thread btw :)