ロスト General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
 [b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b] --- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

ロスト 933 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 933

1年以上前 Steve_McQueen64 said…
*agrees and is now too praying for a shirtless and alive Desmond*
Well I hope tuttle is right, not about shirtless Kate but about Des not dying, that would break my heart :"(
But sadly I do believe in the end all of the Losties will die, just because they can't keep killing people off and in the end have one person left and go 'congrats! you're the new Jacob!' then end the show. If anyone can think of a better solution than killing them all off, I'll take it!
Now that'll piss off some fans!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"They wouldn't have kept him in the main cast only to put him in two or three episodes. That just means they'd have to pay him lotsa moneyz for doing absolutely no work. That and the fact they are just no releasing the cast photo of desmond to the press is kind of a giveaway in my mind."

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but... remember Michael in season 4? That's exactly what they did to him, and they could do it again to Desmond.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Yeah but that season was supposed to be like 5 episodes longer and it got shortened by the writers strike so so was Michael's stay... not to forget Michael's goal WAS to die.

And now that the episode is over... :P

And I don't think you're a Debbie Downer... more of a Negative Nancy;P
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
Holy cow. Now THAT was a good episode, lol.

First off -- CHARRRRLIIIEEEE! First him talking about Claire and then we had Des talking about Penny and then Dan talking about Charlotte... ah! Love is in the air or what?!?!

And just how cool were the Des/Charlie scenes? Very, very cool. He actually saved him from drowning this time! Something else that got me... the island isn't supposed to be heaven or hell, right? At least I didn't think so, and Jacob didn't hint towards that (he just hinted towards that bottle, lol). But when Charlie was saying that he saw Claire just as he was dying, what can that mean?

oh, and the "maybe this isn't the life we were supposed to lead..." line by Dan was amaze. I forgot how much I missed that dude!
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
big smile
and oh, Patrick, you were right about Des!
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Yep! I'm thinking this might be one for the Emmy reel. I was pretty excited for Dan coming back. I was worried we would only get to see his back for a little while there.

I'm thinking Charlie was really getting a vision of the crash timeline just like Des did when he was saving him.

The one thing about this episode that really struck me was that Eloise seemed to have an inkling of an idea what was going on in with this timeline. And her saying that Des has exactly what he wants, to be in Charles Widmore's good grace really points out the fact that most of the characters flash sideways has shown them getting over their main issues from the crash timeline (ex. Jack getting over daddy issues, John accepting the wheelchair, Ben sacrificing for Alex) so what is it about this timeline thats letting everyone get this closure? Fate, Jacob, Man in Black giving everyone what they want.

It'll be cool to see.

Either way, even though i dislike Jacob and want the Man in Black to succeed I want wherever Desmond is planning to do to work out. So count me in on Team Des instead of Jacob or MIB :P

1年以上前 hayley_pace said…
heart
I LOVEEEDD this episode so much. in my opinion, best of the season!!

CHARLIECHARLIECHARLIECHARLIECHARLIECHARLI­E!!­!!!­! *SQUUEEE*
Ok, so he wasn't the same Charlie that I fell in love with many seasons ago. But, he was still CHARLIE and I still felt the same attachment to him. I still adore him. Wow, I had missed him so much, I am so happy he was back.

I actually burst into tears when the car drove into the water. I was like...no! They aren't killing Charlie again, they aren't! And I cried even harder when they flashedback to "not penny's boat" ... and then Charlie was okay and I was so relieved.

And obviously I was the blonde woman he saw when he was dying. *psh* it wasn't Claire . Obviously me. (;
1年以上前 marissa said…
OMG THIS EPISODE.
THIS EPISODE.

Des babysitting Charlie? Charlie talking about his vision of Claire? Dan instantly being in love with chocolate-bar-eatting Charlotte? LOST WRITERS, CAN YOU READ MY MIND?!?!

Holy cow, guys. Holy cow. This episode ruled.
They got four out of my five favourite characters in there. If Ana Lucia had turned up I WOULD HAVE DIED.

But when Charlie was saying that he saw Claire just as he was dying, what can that mean?
My sister had an interesting theory about that: what if Claire really is dead? I know she's up and about and stuff, but what if she died a la Sayid and came back after her house blew up? A stretch, I know, but could that be why Charle saw her? Remember, the first thing Claire said after her house blew up was "Charlie?" I had always kind of thought she had "seen" him then and not just confusing Sawyer for him. Maybe Charlie just went through the same thing?

The one thing about this episode that really struck me was that Eloise seemed to have an inkling of an idea what was going on in with this timeline.
I totally agree. Eloise seems to be "outside" of it all, of that makes sense. In both timelines she seemed to know too much; that lady knows what's up. The frusterating thing is that she doesn't want to explain any of it! She wants to let everyone lead their lives the way fate (or whatever) intended. But that's where Dan steps in, isn't it?
"maybe this isn't the life we were supposed to lead..."
*shudders at the awesome*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marissa said…
I'm a bit confused with the whole experiment thing they were doing on Desmond. Why were they doing it? What's all this stuff with electromagnets? It has something to do with the Hatch, right? But Widmore said Des was the only one he knew of to survive that explosion or whatever. Was he talking about when he turned the fail safe key? Or was it when he didn't push the button at all in season two? Because Locke, Charlie, Eko, and everyone else on the beach, survived, too.
Oh Lost, I'm so confused... never change :)
1年以上前 alismouha said…
smile
Great Episode!Best of the season without a doubt!

I Missed Des,Dan and Charlie and now Dartlon have thrown them all to me in one episode!

I really liked all that flashes and the"You're not ready yet" thing.

But I was waiting for Penny to break her ankle at the stadium and desmond saying "lift it up,Sista".and The electromagnetic experiment was supposed to get Des time-travelling again.

but other than that it was the greatest episode since "Through the looking glass"
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
Maybe Charlie just went through the same thing?

*bows down to your sister* amazing theory!

Was he talking about when he turned the fail safe key? Or was it when he didn't push the button at all in season two? Because Locke, Charlie, Eko, and everyone else on the beach, survived, too.

I know, I'm wondering the same thing, too. It was pretty obvious that Des would survive the electromagnetism thing, so why did they want to show that anyway? If I had to guess, though, I think they were talking about when he turned the fail safe key. It would make sense and link to the rest of the episode - like Des seeing flashes of Penny just when he turned the key and stuff.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
"I'm a bit confused with the whole experiment thing they were doing on Desmond. Why were they doing it? What's all this stuff with electromagnets? It has something to do with the Hatch, right? But Widmore said Des was the only one he knew of to survive that explosion or whatever. Was he talking about when he turned the fail safe key? Or was it when he didn't push the button at all in season two? Because Locke, Charlie, Eko, and everyone else on the beach, survived, too."

It's defiantly the hatch explosion he's talking about since nothing really happened beside a bunch of magnetism building up when he didn't push the button.

And they were doing it because Widmore needed to know if Desmond would be able to survive one of those again, because apparently part of his plane relies on Desmond's ability to survive enormous electromagnetic charges. If you can remember last episode Zoey was asking Jin about the pockets of electromagnetic energy on the island. It's probably a safe bet that if widmore gets his way Desmond will be showing up at one of those sites to do... something.

Perhaps he'll show up at the Donkey Wheel to dismantle it or something?
1年以上前 marissa said…
But I was waiting for Penny to break her ankle at the stadium and desmond saying "lift it up,Sista".
LOL. that would have been so funny!

Perhaps he'll show up at the Donkey Wheel to dismantle it or something?
Nice theory. It would make sense that they'd go back there agin. It was such an important thing, it makes sense that they'd bring it back up again.
1年以上前 alismouha said…
hmmm
Something is bothering me,how in the FST* is Daniel's last name Widmore,when it is Faraday in the OT**?
and how is Penny's last name "Mitlon" when it is Widmore in the OT?

Flash-sideways Timeline*
Original Timeline**
1年以上前 marissa said…
^^ I was thining about that, too.
I supposed, if Eloise had married Widmore, it makes sense that her name and their son's name would be "Widmore" as well.
(But why then was Dan's last name "Faraday" and not "Hawking"? I think that actually came up somewhere in the Season Five special features...)

As for Penny... no idea, lol. Maybe her mother and Widmore were never married and she has her mother's name?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"Great Episode!Best of the season without a doubt!"

Totally agree with you, alismouha. Then again, Desmond episodes are always the best. :D

Prior to this episode, I felt as if the alternate universe storyline was useless. Now I am glad to see that the two timelines are beginning to intertwine. Of course, I was also happy to see both Desmond and Dan back together again.

"As for Penny... no idea, lol. Maybe her mother and Widmore were never married and she has her mother's name? "

That's what I was thinking.
<333333333333
My new favorite episode this season, and possiably my new favorite episode EVER. I would exsplain why by recaping, but it would take up too much space. I would exsplain this through quotes, but I would quote the whole episode. :D
CHARLIE CAME BACK :O <3
When he was drownding in the car, and he opens his eyes and turns to smile at Desmond, putting his hand on the window, and Des have the 'Not Penny's boat' flashback, I got watery eyes. I thought Charlie was going to die! The only thing I was thninking was that the writters wouldn't kill his off twice, too many angry fans, not that that's stopped them before... I was so happy when he lived! :D
And Dan coming back, and he knew he wasn't supposed to be there, that they wern't supposed to be there. And Eloise seemed to know what was happening too, I think she knows they're in the wrong life just like Dan, or maybe it's just because she can see the future and she somehow knows that they'll go back to the life they're supposed to be living, on the island.
And Des and Penny, it was so cute in the stadium when he met her like he met Jack. Especially when he 'fainted':D Then when he got into the car and asked for the manifest of the plane, I think he's going to use that to get the Losties back into their regular time, and maybe that's what Eloise saw if she did use that to know what was happening.
Oh I almost forgot, did anyone else notice the picture in Widmore's office in the AU of the scale with the white rock and the black rock?
Plus when Desmond went to the AU, he seemed not to know about his life on the island untill he had flashes of it, but when he woke back up on the island, he remembered everything that had happened in the AU, I'm really want to know why! And he wasn't time travelling, he was universe travelling... weird...
1年以上前 marissa said…
...but when he woke back up on the island, he remembered everything that had happened in the AU, I'm really want to know why!
I agree, what was up with that?
Why was Des so calm and ready to help Widmore? Why was he so indifferent when he was killed? Why did he just go off with Sayid?
Does he have some sort of plan? Is he just happy because he knows that in the "other life" he's with Penny?
Does Desmond, unlike everyone else, realize there's a sideways world?
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
This is it my LOSTIES, the return you've all been waiting for. I know some of you were disappointed when you heard rumors that there would be be a big return in the coming weeks and we only got dumb old Desmond, Charlie and Daniel. But it's for real this time.
Next week we will have the return of ....

This is it my LOSTIES, the return you've all been waiting for. I know some of あなた were disappointed w
1年以上前 marissa said…
^^^ BAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
IT'S THE CAN'T-MISS EPISODE!
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
^^ oh good lord. Patrick, that's a masterpiece!
Ahhh! Jack's beard! It's like a dream catcher for all of his Jears XD Well now I'm very pumped up for next weeks episode :D
1年以上前 marissa said…
Random theory/idea:

Coffee and orange juice seemed to be a big thing on Lost, right? The good guys were always drinking coffee, the bad guys coffee.
Think Boone downing a glass of orange juice on the Sideways plane and Ben (then still known to the Losties as Henry Gale) telling Kate she "won't get any coffee" in "A Tale of Two Cities".

Sometimes it got a little more complicated then that: in "The Beginning of the End", Jack wakes up and pours himself orange juice... and then adds vodka to it.
In the "Pilot", Kate is drinking orage juice on the plane. (The writers' way of telling us, "hey, even though she's in handcuff, this girl's okay"?)
Or in "316" when Kate wakes up at Jack's and he tells her "Uh, I made you some coffee, and there's orange juice." Kate doesn't take either.

I'm getting waaay off topic.

Here's what I'm trying to get to:
In Sideways Lost, is coffee a good thing? Juilet says "we should get coffee sometime" and Desmond and Penny go out and "get coffee".
I have no idea what this means - or if it means anything - but this is just another thing that seems to be flipped around.
(But then what about Boone and his orange juice?)

Okay, so, having written all this, I'm starting to realize it probably means nothing... coffee is just coffee...
But if in the next episode Jacob is drinking juice and the Man in Black is drinking coffee, just remember, I TOTALLY CALLED IT! lol
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
laugh

"In Sideways Lost, is coffee a good thing? Juilet says "we should get coffee sometime" and Desmond and Penny go out and "get coffee"."

"Coffee isn't coffee, coffee is SEX!" Sorry, had to make that Seinfeld joke :D
1年以上前 alismouha said…
???????????????????????????
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"'Coffee isn't coffee, coffee is SEX!' Sorry, had to make that Seinfeld joke"

LMAO! I'm beginning to think this is true when it comes to Lost. :P
1年以上前 marissa said…
"'Coffee isn't coffee, coffee is SEX!' Sorry, had to make that Seinfeld joke"

AHAHA!

that's one less mystery, folks.
Wait, so when Ben offered Kate coffe...
;)
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Well duh! Ben's had 3 crushes and still hasn't gotten any. Don't be surprised if he tries of offer Sun some "coffee" to take her mind of Jin ;D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marissa said…
LOL.

Ben's crushes:
1. Annie
2. Juilet
3. Locke? (wouldn't Richard be jealous?)
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"Wait, so when Ben offered Kate coffe... "

I believe she was handcuffed, too. ;) I guess Ben likes the kinky stuff.
1年以上前 marissa said…
I guess Ben likes the kinky stuff.
lol, i bet he does!
BUT HOW COULD ANYONE DENY THIS FACE?!?!?
 [i] I guess Ben likes the kinky stuff.[/i] lol, i bet he does! BUT HOW COULD ANYONE DENY THIS FACE?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I would deny that face, but that's just my own opinion since I know what he's capable of. :P However, I bet Kate totally would have enjoyed their time together. :D
1年以上前 marissa said…
oh Kate. how I love you ♥
 oh Kate. how I 愛 あなた ♥
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
LMAO, that icon is too perfect! I wonder what (or who) Kate would do if she was stuck on the island without Jack and Sawyer.
1年以上前 marissa said…
OMG PEOPLE. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS EPISODE.

All right, so I knew it was a Hurley episode and I have to be honest, I thought "aw great, a filler. Oh well, maybe I'll have a few laughs."
Oh boy, was I wrong.

So, here are some of my first thoughts:

- Libby! She's crazy! Except... she's not! But here's my question: Charlie nearly died when he had his "vision" and Desmond and Hurley both had these lovely "soul-mate-finding-moments". But what triggered Libby's memories?
Also, THE DATE AT THE BEACH WITH THE BLANKET♥

- ILANA! I know I'm a minority here, but I LIKED HER! Dear Lost, PLEASE STOP KILLING OFF PEOPLE I LIKE. LOVE, MARISSA. *has moment of silence for Ilana*

- Michael! Nice to see you again, sir, even if it was without [/i]Waaaaalt![/i] (Will we ever get to see Walt again? I wouldn't even mind if they found a different actor to play a younger vision him.)
Anyways, through Michael we got some (dun! dun! dun!) Answers! The whispers are people who can't move on... the Island really IS purgatory! Wtf, Darlton, you silly boys, you said it wasn't! But I forgive you because a) I love you and b) I guess it's only purgatory for the people who have died and not the others... not that live people are ever in purgatory...
But was anyone else a bit disapointed with how we found out? It was kind of like "oh, btw, remember that huge question you guys have been wondering about since season one. It's just us dead folk. So stop worrying about it. kthnxbye."
But I digress.

- RICHARD KNOWS WHAT THE ISLAND IS.

- Hurley is Large and In Charge! I love it. And - though I never thought I would - I respect Jack for taking a back seat. Also, owning up for Juilet's death? Props, Jack. I believe psychiatrists call that a breakthrough.

- Honestly, I think I would have gone with Richard when the teams split up (The Beginning of the End, anyone?). I mean, like Miles said, I do not think Smokey wants to talk. I'm on Team Widmore. Sorry, but I am. For now.
And I just have to say that I love Frank and Sun and they needed a spin-off yesterday.

- And, of course, Desmond. Is Desmond the new Richard? Recruiting people, making sure they are where they're supposed to be? Seems like it. EXCEPT FOR WHEN HE RAN LOCKE OVER.
wtf???
What does he know that we don't? Is Locke a bad guy? Or is he just so easily corputiable that it's ivenevitable that he'll become a bad guy? Was he trying to kill him or was he trying to give him a near-death experience a la Charlie driving the car into lake?
Also, Desmond has a teenage son named Charlie? But JUST met Penny? What's up with that? (Will Charlie and David be bffs?)

- Locke pushed Des into the well! I actually covered my mouth and starting tearing up. I deffinatly thought he was dead. Thank God he's not (sorry - spoiler, he it was in the promo for next week) because I don't think I could have handled it.

- Next week's promo was AWESOME. Am I wrong or was that song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
The Claire/Locke face thing was excellent.

OH LOST, NEVER CHANGE.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 livexthexlife92 said…
^lmfao okay to reply to some of your questions marissa, desmond lied when he said he had a son, or else he would have been thrown off the premesis for being a creepy stalker, cuz it looks wierd for grown men to just be sitting in a school parking lot if ya kno what i mean lol. but i think the whole "whats your sons name?" "charlie" is a connection made between the two worlds since des does have a son named charlie just not in the flashsideways world lol yet..and about how libby knew she knew hurley? well i think its like how daniel knew he loved charlotte, remember, i think for some people you just know? or maybe theyll anwser that question later. and i think des ran over locke cuz he wanted him to have that near death experiance that would trigger his memories too? lol and OMG i almost screamed when des got pushed into the well too! and yup im team widmore. and ohh i hope nothing happends to miles ben and richard since they arnt with the group. and the llana explosion? RANDOM much ?! lol ahh i just LOVE this show. ohh hii im sahara btw (: lol
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marissa said…
^lol, hi Sahara, and thanks! you're making totaly sense, lol. I had forgotten about Dan. I guess just seeing teh person you love is enough :)
And yeah, Desmond was probably lying about his son. He probably just said "Charlie" because he had been with Charlie earlier.
1年以上前 livexthexlife92 said…
^yup exactly, charlie was most likely the first name that came to mind, cuz i highly doubt he had a kid within a couple days of meeting penny lmao.but i think its kool that they had him say that cuz it was a total throw back to his other life where he does actually have a son named charlie. ohh you gotta love this show. im pleasently surprised about the hurley centric too, i didnt expect it to be this good lol.
1年以上前 TmoVie_obsessed said…
- RICHARD KNOWS WHAT THE ISLAND IS.
----
Was he talking about when he talked to Jacob and he held up the bottle saying that the island was keeping all the bad stuff from getting out. I thought that was what he was referring to.

Am I wrong or was that song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
----
Hells ya!!!! It was from when they were on that boat with all the creepy images, if I remember the movie right... but now I'm extra excited cause of that promo.
But people really need to stop splitting up, cause I don't know how I'm going to keep up with what everyone's doing. I need like a Lost version of the Marauder's Map.

Random thought of the episode: I kind of want to start calling alternate universe desmond, the Fairy GodDesmond. But he just ran Locke over so I'd feel creepy still calling him that.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Yep that was Wonka's Boat song. You may now go over analyze Willy Wonka lost fans! :P

Ilana's death was a huge laugh for me. Exploding mid-sentence is never not hilarious. Plus I've been trying to guess who was going to die first (not counting Juliet) all season, and I missed it!

^I was actually calling Desmond Dr. Love all episode

Also just me pointing out a thing that happened that I liked: Ben mentioning how after Ilana served the purpose of letting them know they were candidates, BOOM! The island was done with her and he ponders what happens when the island is done with them... :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
WTF!

This episode is full of Twists!

I Thought This season goes by the pattern:Exciting Episode-Boring Episode,Exciting Episode-boring Episode

But this episode breaks the pattern.

But the twist I didn't see coming was Ilana's Death,How could she die just like that?by dynamite?Like Arzt?Without a hint of her Background?and with Hurley Warning her of Dynamite moments Earlier?

What a way to go!

But I wasn't very surprised by any other twists:

1-I already had that theory on the whispers

2-I knew Someone was gonna be thrown in to the well,or else why would dartlon bring it back?

3-And once I saw The conversation between Hugo and Micheal(The first one) I knew he was gonna blow something up.

4-And in the last scene when Desmond was staring at Locke I Instantly Realized he was gonna hit him! P.S.(The bleeding Locke Reminds me of himself after Being thrown out of the window,He's a true Hall of meater)

5-And after seeing Libby I knew she was gonna remember things from the OT and be deemed crazy.

"Plus I've been trying to guess who was going to die first (not counting Juliet) all season, and I missed it"

It's Ok, Patrick,me too.

I never would have thought of Ilana Going First,I was beginning to like her.

Darlton are fueling my Wrath.

but then again,Life goes on...I mean Lost goes on.

Now try to guess who's gonna join Darlton's Massive Body Count next.

I vote for Desmond,he's had enough,Dear Darlton,Put the poor guy out of his misery,Love Ali.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
I still say either Sun or Jin is gonna die. I'm just gonna keep guessing that every episode until it happens.

About the whispers, thats one of the things I (ironically) love about fandom. They hate vague answers that you might have to find a conclusion on your own and demand straight answers about stuff never realizing that straight answers are boring.(Remember the last 5 pre-finale eps of Battlestar Galactica? It was cool to know the stuff they told us but they told it in the most boring straightforward possible way)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
I forget something:Pierre Chang was the guy introducing hugo,

No Comment!
DEEEESSSSSMMMOOOONN- wait, he was in the promo for next week? Oh, okay then, I could of sworn he was a goner!
So first of all, I too thought this episode would just be a filler, but I was oh so wrong!
A moment of silence for Ilana... *cracks up* Well it was worth a try! How could you not laugh at a Artz style exsplosion? I mean, the whole time she was talking about why they had to blow up the plane, she was tossing supplies and water bottles right into her pack ontop of the dynamite! I was like 'they better include that in the episode errors list' but I didn't exactly exspect her to die, not before we got to know about her back story. But as Ben said, after the island is done with you, it gets rid of you!
About the whispers, sadly that wasn't a surprise, I always kind of thought that the whispers were ghosts and was hoping to be proven wrong with some mind blowing explanation, but I wasn't... I think that Libby doesn't visit Hurley because her soul isn't trapped on the island like Michael's, she didn't do anything to deserve having to stay.
Crazy Libby meets Hurley, it was so sweet! I have loved Libby/Hurley from the start, and when she died I thought 'why kill the only person on the island who falls in love with Hurley?' and then I remembered, you can't be happy on the island. :( She and Hurley remembering, along with Desmond and Dan and those guys, adds to what I think is the merging of the two universes.
So is Desmond now the alt universe Locke? Like when he was going around trying to bring people back to the Island? It is a little creepy to be sitting in front of a school just watching... even if your motive is to run over a wheelchair bound teacher! I wonder if that was a spur-of-the-moment desision on Des's part of if he was planning to do that. I think he did it because he knows that if he runs over Locke he will either see visions of himself on the Island like some of the others, or wake up being able to walk... or both actually!
I am glad Hurley took charge this episode, I loved what Jack said about hating not being in charge and listening to other people, because it is time you did!
Oh yes, and next weeks promo looks great! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favorite movies ever! (The old one, not the lame new one) And I know most of the song, but I think I'll post the whole thing just because it's fun to sing.

last edited 1年以上前
Well here it is, so is it raining, or is it snowing?
1年以上前 marissa said…
TmoVie: "I need like a Lost version of the Marauder's Map."
lol, me too!

TuttleAC: "About the whispers, thats one of the things I (ironically) love about fandom. They hate vague answers that you might have to find a conclusion on your own and demand straight answers about stuff never realizing that straight answers are boring."
I suppose your right. But I just didn't like the way we got this answer. I think a lot of Lost fans had theorized that the whispers were dead Losties, but it was just sort of a throw-away line. It was said so off-hand, like it almost didn't matter. The whispers used to be a big deal, but here it just felt like the writers were going "oh yeah, about that... its not important anymore, here's the answer, now stop asking."

Now, is everyone eho has died on the Island stuck or just some people? Ana Lucia, Mr. Eko and Charlie all appeared to Hurley off teh Island - why are they not stuck? They all killed people on the Island, shouldn't they be being punished, too? But sometime in season two (or one, I forget...) Shannon heard the whispers and it deffinatly said "hi sis" or something like that, leading everyone to believe that God's Friggin' Gift To Humanity himself was there. Is he stuck on Purgatory Island? He didn't kill anyone!
When Michael said "stuck" did he just mean they weren't able to move on or they literally couldn't get off the Island?

Tuttle: "I still say either Sun or Jin is gonna die. I'm just gonna keep guessing that every episode until it happens."
I have a horrible feeling that you're right.
If they pull a "Sun-and-Jin-meet-after-three-years-a­nd-­the­n-o­ne-­of-­the­m-d­ies­-to­-sa­ve-­the­-ot­her­&qu­ot; I will be very said and VERY mad, lol. Can anyone have a happy ending on Lost??

There was one point when the camera panned over Sun and Ben sitting beside each other and I couldn't help but think "aw, remember when those two used to have story lines?" lol.
1年以上前 marissa said…
TmoVie: "Was he talking about when he talked to Jacob and he held up the bottle saying that the island was keeping all the bad stuff from getting out. I thought that was what he was referring to."

That makes sense, lol. I guess I forgot about that.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dalylfc said…
at the end of sesaon 1 and begining of season 2 shannon hears the whispers a couple of times once with sayid and everytime walt appears, but he isnt dead! so who is this? is it esua(black smoke) but still i thought he could only use dead people to appear has! maybe i missed something somewhere????
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
I still say either Sun or Jin is gonna die. I'm just gonna keep guessing that every episode until it happens.

I have a strong feeling you're right.

THIS EPISODE. THIS EPISODE!
If I'm honest I thought that it would be just okay - Hurley centrics are great but never amazing. Bloody hell. How wrong was I?!?! lol

and ILANA? ILANA?! Why? Every character I love they kill.

Also, is anyone else LOVING the whole connection/soulmates thing? Just amazing!