ロスト General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
 [b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b] --- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

ロスト 933 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 933

1年以上前 TmoVie_obsessed said…
And they finally killed Zoe! *happier dance*
----
Ahh! I was about to say that!!! I have been waiting for that!

I didn't realize how much I missed Ben until I saw him this episode. Ben, never leave me again!
1年以上前 nandacavalieri said…
Ahh! I was about to say that!!! I have been waiting for that!
since Recon!

Ben, never leave me again![2]
HAHAHAHAHA, same here (even though flirting between a teacher and his student's parent is a big no-no)
lol yes! And how awesome all the ironies in the sideways were?? Ben is the nicest person?? LMAO!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I'm with you guys on the whole "Ben never leave again" thing, but unfortunately, he and the rest of the Lost cast will soon. :(
Why is it that no one at the school noticed some random guy beating Ben up in the PARKING LOT??? I saw people walking in the background! It's not like they were alone!

It's this small things that annoy me... teehee
unfortunately, he and the rest of the Lost cast will soon. :(
----
*sniffle sniffle* I can't even believe that the end is so close.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"And how awesome all the ironies in the sideways were?? Ben is the nicest person?? LMAO! "

I know! And Des is the crazy guy! LMAO!

OH, Zoe. She always reminded me of an uncool, annoying Tina Fey-wannabe (looks-wise). I am SO glad she's finally gone, even though she actually hasn't been around that long.
but unfortunately, he and the rest of the Lost cast will soon. :(
noooooooo!

Why is it that no one at the school noticed some random guy beating Ben up in the PARKING LOT???
haha same here, but I guess people were noticing how hot Desmond is, lol!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"haha same here, but I guess people were noticing how hot Desmond is, lol! "

LMAO! Beating up a teacher is totally OK if a hot Scottish man is doing it. :P
I know! And Des is the crazy guy! LMAO!
lol! yes!

So... I think Desmond can see the future. It's the only way I can understand why he knows everything.
LMAO! Beating up a teacher is totally OK if a hot Scottish man is doing it. :P
LOL! Definitely <3

And where do you think Sayid and Hurley are going? I bet it's the hospital. Somehow he'll meet Shannon there
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"I think Desmond can see the future. It's the only way I can understand why he knows everything. "

Oh, most definitely. He had that ability on the island, so there is a possibility that he has the ability in any universe.
Oh, most definitely. He had that ability on the island, so there is a possibility that he has the ability in any universe.
yes, and what caused his ability on the island was pretty much what happened in HEA
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
He didn't see the future exactly, he just experienced it then had flashes of what already happened to him. I think this is a little different.
He didn't see the future exactly, he just experienced it then had flashes of what already happened to him. I think this is a little different.
oh yes, very true. But maybe because it's the second time he is able to see longer flashes? Oh well, in five days we will probably know more
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
Great Episode!Too bad it wasn't centric on anyone!

The Ben getting beat up scene was so epic(I know The word "Epic" been said way too much on Lost)

It Reminded me Of (one of them),(Through the looking glass),(Dead is Dead)

Sayid was kinda funny in the car,Declaring Desmond crazy just like that.

It was good seeing Ana again!

It wasn't really a surprise that Jack is the chosen one(I mean c'mon,he's THE main Character on Lost)

"I didn't realize how much I missed Ben until I saw him this episode. Ben, never leave me again!"

Me too!and It's not just any Ben!It's season 2-3 SOB Ben!

I was Really Disappointed that kate didn't die,When I saw her with bullet wound I thought "Die,Bitch"

I am Confused!Does MiB want the light or destroy the island or what?

And where did des go?

And was he gonna run Locke down again?Why?

Overall,This is a great Next to last episode,and it will keep me on the edge of my seat until the finale,It's a good thing it's on sunday.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
New note: Why the hell is Claire still on Hydra Island? From a story telling standpoint I can't quite get why.
1年以上前 Steve_McQueen64 said…
tongue
Jack is getting on my nerves *Growls* why must he always be the one to make the sacrafices? He does not deserve to be prtector of the Island. I think it should have been Hurley, or maybe just all of them, actualy, I would have prefered none of them. I still think after Desmond gets everyone together in the ALT universe, the Island with cease to exist, or at least that's my latest theory. In my opion Lost has taken a turn for the worst in last weeks episode. All of these people, their connected pasts, their confusing backstories, all so they could protect a freakin light in the middle of a rock in the middle of the ocean. When they asked Jacob why he brought them to the Island, he said it was because their real world lives sucked. Nothing about how their suckyness was connected through their pasts? Nope. This week things are begining to change, they are coming together in the ALT universe and hopefully instead of going to the Island like crazy Des thinks they will maybe the Island will come to them, if that makes any sense. Sorry, I'm rambling. I hate being confused, but I guess I should exspect nothing less from Lost.
smile
Sorry about my negaive rambling, but I also have a feeling that on order to have a happy ending Smokey is going to die in the finale, but according to most of you a unhappy ending is going to happen, so does that mean that MIB isn't goig to die? So is the 'light' going to go out on the Island? Will all of the good in the world dissapear? I need some answers, but I'm afraid I'm going to get them all too soon. Maybe were just overthing everything, maybe underthing is the secret to Lost! Now there's something I can do :D
1年以上前 marissa said…
Richard: dead or alive?
When Jacob touched him, did he make it so he could never, ever, ever die? Or was it along the same lines as Jacob's immortality - he wouldn't die, unless he was killed.
But I think if he died, we'd have seen the body, right?

Speaking of bodies, how sad must Richard burrying Alex hax been?

Speaking of Alex, how cpreey is her relationship with sideway-teacher-Ben? Like, did any of you invited your highschool teachers over for dinner?
And Ben/Rousseau? I DO NOT APPROVE.

New note: Why the hell is Claire still on Hydra Island? From a story telling standpoint I can't quite get why.
You make an excellent point, Patrick, I hadn't thought of that.
I'm assuming the next time we see her, she'll be pulling up in a boat at the main Island. There are like a gazillion boats going around right now, right?

Maybe's she's the one who helped Desmond out of the well......?

And lastly:

I AM SO FRICKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS CONCERT OMGOMGOMG.
But I think if he died, we'd have seen the body, right?
Sounds a bit like Frank. We haven't seen his body yet and nobody mentioned him...

I AM SO FRICKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS CONCERT OMGOMGOMG.
me too! It's going to be amazing!
1年以上前 marissa said…
Question:
Ben agreed to "kill some people" for Flocke because Flocke told him after he was gone, Ben could have the Island.
But didn't he later tell Ben that he was going to destroy the Island? Will Ben still help Flocke now? Or does he not care about the Island at all and is just Team Smokey?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"Like, did any of you invited your highschool teachers over for dinner? "

I am about 95% sure that that is illegal in the US....
1年以上前 marissa said…
I am about 95% sure that that is illegal in the US....

lmao, seriously.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
I have one of my high school teachers email addresses :P

And I know of some people that actually hung out with a teacher outside of school sometimes. Not like for dinner but I know they played basketball outside of school and that they went to go see Star Trek together.

Oh and about Ben. I don't think he's truly with Locke. It's just that there are too many Chekhov's Guns set up in his first scene. Remember that there is a crapload of C4 in Miles' backpack and Ben has a walkie talkie "in case I need you". So i get the feeling Ben will call Miles to get him to do something or warn him when something is going to go down.
^Agreed about the Ben is not with Locke idea, I've always thought of Ben to be the good guy.

So speaking of Ben, are you guys exited???!!! I AM! I heard it's going to be a very, oh wait, I don't want to spoil the mood of the ending. So you guys have any plans for watching Lost? Veiwing partys? It would bre a shame to have to watch something so epic alone, you would have nobody to make shocked odd looking faces at when something expectedly unexpected happens!
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
worried
JEEZ. it's really happening, isn't it?
Fanpop have dedicated their homepage to the end :(
I'll watch it alone and I'm glad. Because I'll cry like a baby and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that in front of someone. And I really need to be alone to watch it

Illegal, really? That's kind of weird for me because here we are used to hang out with teachers (at least in my school)...

yes Em :(
crying
I'm going to be watching it alone. Actually no, my dad will be here so we'll watch it together. No interruptions.

this is making me sooooo sad!!! I really can't believe it!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I'll be watching it alone... no one else I live with watches it anymore. I don't mind watching it alone, since that's what I'm used to anyway.

"Illegal, really? That's kind of weird for me because here we are used to hang out with teachers (at least in my school)..."

The relationship between Ben and Alex would definitely raise eyebrows. The teacher must take a lot of legal precautions when interacting with students both inside and outside of school. It's OK if a teacher and a student hang out together after school in a classroom with an open door, but going to each other's homes is definitely frowned upon. There have been way too many teacher/student sex scandals here for there to be such relationships without controversy.
Oh ok, Courteney. I guess it's because my school is small so everybody is very close, I got used to it

It's tomorrow :'(
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Yeah, the small size of your school and your community probably has something to do with it. Also, the US (esp. people in my area) has become more conservative in recent years regarding certain things.

So.... any predictions for tomorrow night? (no spoilers, of course)
Just that it will be great. And I think (almost) everyone will cry, not only because it's the end, but the stories. And we'll know what the sideways means.
And we will finally see Juliet *happy dance*
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"And we'll know what the sideways means."

I hope so! I've been wondering how the alternate would connect to the main storyline. So far, we've only had a few possible little hints. :\

As much as I don't want to see this, I think we will see more deaths. I just have a feeling... no idea on who could possibly die, though.

WOOOOHOOO JULIET! And hopefully we'll see Dan and Charlie in concert! *more happy dance*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
I'm watching it alone too :P Although I actually do know someone that else that watches it but we don't have cars.

But it's all cool since i'm about to go run out to get cheap thai food to eat during the finale tomorrow! (It's closed on Sundays :()
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
"Although I actually do know someone that else that watches it but we don't have cars."

Same here, except we do have cars but live in different areas of the country. And I wish I could have some Thai food for tomorrow night. :P
As much as I don't want to see this, I think we will see more deaths. I just have a feeling... no idea on who could possibly die, though.
yes... I have this feeling too :(
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
*Speculation Warning*
Sawyer will die. Richard if he isn't dead, which i hope, will also probably bite the dust. Uuuuummm.... I still think and hope Daniel will be back aaaaaaaannnnd...

That's it, those are my predictions
I really think everyone will die in the island.
And yes, I think we will see Daniel. CONCERT TIME! <3
tongue
You know what I hate? West coast time! I have a couple friends on the east coast who will be waching, and they always brag about how they get to watch first. At least I don't have to watch it on the internet. I'm having a Lost Party, I think were going to make polar bear cookies and wear our homemade Dharma shirts a basically act like a buch of nerds! Haha, and on the subject of teachers a few of mine watch Lost, it's a little wierd, one of them always calls Sun Jin and Jin Sun!:P I really just can't believe it's going to be over! I'm not even in the mood for theorys right now, goodness knows what will and won't come true :(
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
I'm not even in the mood for theorys right now, goodness knows what will and won't come true :(

I feel the EXACT same way!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Just wondering... how many of you will be on here during the finale?
It'd be cool to have some people to chat with while watching it!
I'll be here during the finale!!!!!!
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
^It's kind of always been that way:P

And now here it is, THE END!

*cue the doors*

1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^ omg, THE DOORS! This has been the answer to Lost all along- why didn't we figure it out sooner?
hmmm
I don't think i'll be on here during the finale, but I will be right after if I haven't passed out from the post-finale disbelief...
tongue
But wait, is anybody that goes by west coast time going to be on here?
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
I might. Although after LOST i'm watching the third re-run of Breaking Bad which is hear is AMAZING. So i'll be wrapped up in awesomeness for like 4 hours tonight :D
Only 20 minutes away!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! IT'S TIME!!!!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Holy crap, we are watching the final episode ever right now.