ロスト General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
 [b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b] --- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

ロスト 933 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 901-933 of 933

1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Um... the President has way more power. Have you ever seen a president fight a king?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
have you ever seen a king fight a president?
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
cake
Yes.

It was amazing. O.O
1年以上前 marissa said…
I feel like you're all being racist again Canadians. Where's the PrimeMinisterKing at, eh?

Also, Patrick, please describe this fight in explicit detail. Were there Zeus-like lightning bolts involved?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Well Prime Ministers are something no one cares about or has even heard of! I assume your government funtions because it's kept inline by angry moose.

And the fight? It was undescribable. It involved chains, a box of matches and 3 throwing stars and lasted 6 days. Today we remember it by celebrating Hanukkah. (I don't know if they actually threw lightening bolts but I know there was a lightening storm for 4 of the days and part of the fight took place inside a tornado.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^Lies.... presidents didn't exist during that time period. ;)
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Hanukkah came after the president king fight. It's a fact. Don't tell us your lies and half truthes Ms. Teacher Ma'me!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Fact is that presidents did not exist before the first Hanukkah. Until then, the world was ruled by kings, emperors, dinosaurs, and monkeys (but not monkey butlers, unfortunately).
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
cake
Thats's old Hanukka. No one has celebrated the candle thing since 1905. Christmas is also a celebration of the president's victory but no one seems to remember it because that damn Charles Dickens novel really caught on in America in 1906 and clouded it's meaning.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
PS. LOST

I guess we should at least mention it once a page :P
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
tongue
You're right about the candle aspect, but you're still wrong about Christmas. It wasn't Dickens' novel that changed the holiday; it was the sudden popularity of songs like "Deck the Halls" and "Silent Night" that changed American Christmas by overshadowing the king's victory. Some people only believe it was a president's victory because they cannot think of anything that is non-American. :P
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
laugh
Ummm the PRESIDENT won. The christmas tree with star on top represents the dead king with a ninja throwing star sticking out of his head. See, throwing stars aren't american but we let them influence the holiday :P
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Um, the star represents the king's victory... the throwing star was part of the celebration ;)
1年以上前 alismouha said…
cake
Cake anyone?
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
No, I'm gonna eat turkey instead.

HAPPY REAL THANKSGIVING! :P
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
big smile
Happy real Thanksgiving! Yay for turkey! Or... Happy Blitzgiving.... (I tried to find an actual Lost video, but they did not celebrate thanksgiving on the island, so this is the next best Thing): link
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
Oh,My underground source told me that Hurley and J.J Abrams are going to do a new series,about people who escaped from a prison,or people who live in a prison,or... people who want to go into a prison...one of those.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I heard about that... It's about Alcatraz. I thought it was supposed to be a movie, though.
1年以上前 marissa said…
Ahhh! Hurley on HIMYM!!

Hey - long time no see, eh?
My computer hates me and won't let me sign on Fanpop, so just know I'm here in spirit.

And I also have a few things to say.
First of all "HAPPY REAL THANKSGIVING! :P". Oh, you foolish Americans and your mixed up calander. Next you'll be telling me that Rememberance Day is really called "Veterans' Day." Sheesh.

Secondly, "Fact is that presidents did not exist before the first Hanukkah. Until then, the world was ruled by kings, emperors, dinosaurs, and monkeys (but not monkey butlers, unfortunately)." This is in fact very true and has been proven by a very respected historian. By the way: I am now know as "a very respected historian", ok?

Lastly, "I assume your government funtions because it's kept inline by angry moose." Don't make me come down there and smite you with the power of the North, boy.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marissa said…
So here I am, studying for finals, and I got to thinking... what were the Losties like in school? I've been amusing myself trying to come up with what each character would be doing if they were in my place - sitting in the library, stressing over exams.
What do you guys think?

Also very funny to think about: what the Losties would do on their driver's tests.

Instructor: All right, well this parallel parking job is terrible. Better luck next time.
Jack: Wait, I CAN FIX THIS.

Instructor: Sorry, but you just can't drive if you're in a wheelchair, sir.
Locke: Don't ever tell me what I can't do - ever! This is my destiny!

Instructor: Oh no, this road looks rough. We should turn around.
Hurley: Dude. I know how to drive.

Sorry... procrastinating over.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Who wants a monkey butler?

Sorry, this forum just needed... something.
 Who wants a monkey butler? Sorry, this フォーラ just needed... [i]something[/i].
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
That monkey butler is too creepy for me O_O
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
That is one of the least creepy monkey butler pictures I've seen.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
That's sad...

This is less creepy :P
 That's sad... This is less creepy :P
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
That one is just weird...
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Well at least it doesn't make me want to grab a shotgun and barricade myself in a room :P
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
Why would you want to do that? The other pic wasn't that creepy!b
1年以上前 alismouha said…
*Cough* *Cough*
1年以上前 alismouha said…
*Ahem*
1年以上前 marissa said…
crying
Guys, can you believe Lost ended over a year ago?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^It hasn't been a year yet! It's only been ten months. ;)
1年以上前 Emm_xD said…
^^ feels like longer :(
1年以上前 marissa said…
heart
WOW. WHAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST.
I can't believe I found this thread!

How are you guys?! It's been so long since I've spoken to any of you! lol