ロスト General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
 [b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b] --- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

ロスト 933 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 933

1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Well Marissa was able to, seeing as my trick ended with her nose being returned to her. :P

Okay, here is a topic that can be discussed here to return to the topic of LOST (as opposed to fruit and magic tricks). Any one have any Emmy predictions? What categorizes do you think LOST will win in? And who is your pick for comedy? I'm pretty sure I know what most of you guys will be picking in that one. (It rhymes with Tree? :P)
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I have a feeling that Lost has a good chance of winning the best drama category, since the Emmys have a history of giving the top two awards to shows after their final seasons. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.

And who is your pick for comedy? I'm pretty sure I know what most of you guys will be picking in that one. (It rhymes with Tree? :P)

i have no clue what you are talking about. Is this show called Tlee? Gree? :P
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Yeah LOST is defiantly not out of the running. The Emmys are always unpredictable because they could go with the show with the most critical acclaim, or the one about to leave, or maybe just the new popular show(I mean didn't Grey's Anatomy win once?). I wouldn't (okay, i really would) be surprised if next year I'm forced to tear my hat off my head and stomp on it when True Blood wins.
1年以上前 alismouha said…
I'm pretty sure Lost will pick up as many awards as season 1.

BTW:I just saw a couple of episodes from Breaking Bad and it's not bad,you should go see it too.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
I've already seen the hell out of Breaking Bad, trust me :P
It's actually my choice for Best Drama this year. LOST is great but Breaking Bad pulled off the task of having one of the best seasons a show has ever had (LOST season 5 belongs on this list for me) but somehow keeps getting better episode to episode.

It can be grim as hell (also darkly funny) but i'd suggest it if you aren't too squeamish.
1年以上前 marissa said…
I have a feeling Lost will come away pretty well; the seris is over, so this is really the last chance the Emmys have to acknolodge it. I'm hoping for awards to Matthew Fox and Michael Emerson, and Terry O'Quinn because come on he was awesome this season... and even Josh Holloway was great. And maybe best drama? Who knows, who knows.

As for comedy, as much as I do love Glee, I'm really crossing my fingers for Modern Family. It's such a sweet, smart, funny show and it's so well written, that I really hope it wins.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
^You're hoping for awards for Terry and Michael? Will that be the first tie in Emmy history :P

I'm defiantly in the camp for Elizabeth Mitchell for Best Guest.
1年以上前 marissa said…
^Well, I'm hoping one of them gets it, lol.
1年以上前 marissa said…
I've got a question.

Does anyone know what the Lost actors are up to, now that the show is done? What about the writers? Damon and Carlton?
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I have absolutely no clue, but I'm sure we'll see something from at least one of the cast members in the next couple of months or so.
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
Josh Halloway is going to act in marvel movies,Henry Ian Cusick has signed a couple of eps on Law and order,Nestor carbonell will guest star on Phsyc.

That's all I know.:)
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Damon and Carlton have hidden away in their Romanian castle overlooking a small peasant town where they emerge only at night to torture and drink the blood of unsuspecting peasants.

Edit: Wait, that was Vlad the Impaler. Sorry :\

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 marissa said…
^ Not your fault. Anyone could mix them up.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
big smile
Ooooh... Congrats Marissa on winning best forum maker in Courtney's Fan Awards! LONG LIVE THE MONKEY BUTLER FORUM!!!
1年以上前 TmoVie_obsessed said…
Ahhhhh, this new format is making me very confused. I'm so lost!
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^Format? What new format?

Ah, I see now. This is gonna take some time to get used to...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
I swear to God If I see one rant comment about the new changes I will...Erm*Thinks about what to say*..Erm..

I Will...Be very...C..Cross with you.

Yes,And You won't like my...Crossing.
1年以上前 marissa said…
swear to God If I see one rant comment about the new changes...

Come on everyone, let's rant about the changes!

Just kidding :P
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
tongue
So how long until someone writes TWILIGHT SUX!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!1 on the Twilight fans wall? You know it's coming.
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
tongue
^ I dare you to do it. Come on, Patrick, you know you want to!
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
hahaha^ For someone that is gonna be responsible for kids you're not being the best influence.
But part of me really wants to post "Jacob is better. There now that's all solved. No more arguing, okay?" just to see Edward fans go nuts :D
1年以上前 marissa said…
You mean this Jacob, right?
 あなた mean this Jacob, right?
1年以上前 marissa said…
And, for the record... doesn't this forum serve almost the same purpose as the "wall"? I mean, if lots of people want to have one, long conversation, they can make a forum, right? So what's the point of the wall?

Sorry alismouha, I'll stop complaining! Please don't... do your... crossing... at me.
1年以上前 alismouha said…
angry
:(:(:(

BTW:You ARE old,Mari...Ma'm.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alismouha said…
So how long until someone writes TWILIGHT SUX!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!1 on the Twilight fans wall? You know it's coming.

The Justin Beaver SUX hes fag/OMGJustin Bieber HotOMG is coming sooner than Twilight.

justin bieber's Lovers/Haters are THE Most crazy
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I have never actually seen any Justin Bieber haters....

OMG guyz, letz totally b Justin Bieber h8rz!!!!!!!!!!1111 :P
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
sad
Yes lets! :D
Here it goes. I express a deep distaste fot the musician Justan Bieber and his music. I doesn't sound pleasant to me and I believe that it's quality is lacking the quality of superior music!

Hmmm... I din't think I'm doing it right :(
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
tongue
^I cannot believe you just used "Justin Bieber" and "musician" in the same sentence. :O Anyway, most JB fangirls probably would not understand a word that you just wrote.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
I'm sorry... I must have meant to call him an Artiste ;D
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
I still think you're being too kind with your description. :D
1年以上前 marissa said…
OMG i luv Justin beeber he iz so hawt and cute i want him 2 b my bf!!!!! i lyke teh song baby baby baby oooh his singing is sooooo gud.

1年以上前 alismouha said…
crying
Please tell me that you're making fun of me,Marissa.
1年以上前 marissa said…
that I was. That. I. Was.
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
laugh
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!
1年以上前 alismouha said…
[font color="green"]Where?Where is it?[/font]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
^We can use font colors now?

*Just tried it... didn't work for me.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
guess not.

1年以上前 courtney7488 said…
big smile
Aw, that is a little disappointing. Oh well, maybe it will happen with the next big Fanpop makeover... whenever that may be! ;)
1年以上前 alismouha said…
big smile
BTW:I just found out that i couldn't post my hour-long comment last night because the walls slows down the computer,so I am now against the change.
1年以上前 marissa said…
grr, i hate the walls!

I MISS THE LINKS!

we have to go back, fanpop.... we have to go back!
1年以上前 alismouha said…
crying
We can't go back,Whatever happened...Happened
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 alismouha said…
angry
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!!!!

Where's the fight,Patrick?
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
Marissa was making fun of you... I thought you guys were gonna fight or something... Does this mean there's not gonna be a fight? I wanna see a fight!
1年以上前 marissa said…
it's me vs. ....THE WALL!!!

(sorry, I swear I'm done ranting, lmao)
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
The wall...? OH. I thought you meant the pink floyd album. I'd watch you fight that album. Kick it's ass!
1年以上前 alismouha said…
Marissa was making fun of you... I thought you guys were gonna fight or something... Does this mean there's not gonna be a fight? I wanna see a fight!

Ok,you'll see a fight in first person action.
*Chickenfoots pat*
In the ring...15 minutes
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
angry
O_<....*eye twitch* did... Did someone call me Pat?!

It's on now! Grrrr....
1年以上前 alismouha said…
cool
*Kick to the face*
1年以上前 tuttleAC said…
*warps reality so that your foot hits your own face*
1年以上前 marissa said…
damn. this is epic.