Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I totally agree with everything everyone said regarding the new sneak peek!

Mikella, the song is called Tired of You by The Exies.

TIVA IN A NIGHTCLUB?! OHEMcGEE!
But didn't it look like they were in a nightclub in the promo?
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
I'M JUST SQUEALING AT THE THOUGHT OF THEM BEING IN A NIGHTCLUB.
And I'm 99.79% sure it's for a case since I rewatched the promo and saw some clips with them there, I think.

Dannii: Try in the thirty second promo at: 0:13-0:18.
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
And oh everyone, I'm going away to Melbourne for a holiday today. Going for a week but I'll probably be able to pop in anyway. :D
CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S EPPY.
laugh
Yeah, I thought so, Mon.
But just because it's for a case, doesn't mean there won't be something happening. :D ;)

Have fun on your holiday! :D
You better be back to talk SitN, I can feel TIVA TALKS coming! XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Even if Tiva in a nightclub means Tiva in a nightclub for a case, it is still Tiva in a nightclub which is totally squeeworthy! <3

I cannot wait for tonight's episode!!! Squeeee!!!

Have a great time Mon!
Totally, Jenna! :D
I can't wait to see it tomorrow, but I'll probably end up spoiling myself by going on Tumblr in the morning. I always do, I can't help myself! xD
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey all!

Yay! Tiva in a nightclub! I really don't care if its for a case or not, because they can make even a case into a date (sorta)
Sooo happy for the new episode, finally!
Hey Jenn!

Whaddaya think of the sneak peek?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I liked every second except for the talk about R. Well, actually, the talk about R didn't annoy me as much as Ziva responding to Tony's "you can't do that!" with something like, "why not, we're adults?" I mean, Tony has been insensitive to Ziva's feelings plenty of times, but that was so unnecessarily obnoxious. :(
Oh well, I'm sure we'll still get some great Tiva moments!
big smile
I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with my feelings about that, Jenn. ;)
I'm sure we will! :D
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
smile
YES! Nightclub!

And yeah, I feel that lately Ziva has been a bit insensitive in regards to Tony's feelings. She seems to be almost waving Miami Man in his face! I really hope that plotline is resolved soon...

We'll miss ya, Mon! Have fun and do lots of amazing shopping for me! *jealous*
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
I'm heading off to Korea too guys, I wont be back for 2 weeks! HF w/ Tiva without me =(
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
Anyone seen SintN yet? Thoughts?~
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Yes! I watched it and I liked it!

But um I'll wait until everyone has seen it. My consolation for the whole Miami Man thing and the fact that Ziva seemed a bit irritated at Tony at first is because they're both trying to make the other jealous. Ziva using Miami Man to get a reaction from Tony and Tony talking about all the women he could have dated in a parallel universe to get a reaction out of Ziva. And both worked. I would say both got a little jealous about it but neither is confident enough to make the first move.

Also loved the Ninja!Ziva moment when she caught the pen that Tony hurled at her! And I loved their fight in the nightclub! Definitely the coolest crime-fighting duo out there! Although nothing much happened in the nightclub, I did like the way Tony was like "How do I look, Ziva?", thought that was cute. And when he was kind of rough with the playboy dude who was hitting on Ziva in the Interrogation Room.

I said I wasn't gonna talk about the ep and now look I'm talking about it!
last edited 1年以上前
So... I bring kinda bad news.

NCIS scoop, please! — Barry
ADAM: Who's in the mood for a little romance? The show is looking to cast a sexy tomboy type who gambles online and plays laser tag. She's smart, strong-willed and looking to get even with her scumbag ex-boyfriend. Perhaps she'll find a new flame in one of the NCIS boys?
link

:(
Please don't pick Tony. Please don't pick Tony.
If it is Tony, then at least we will probably (hopefully) have a good Jealous!Ziva moment at last.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
Can we talk about the episode now?

I enjoyed the episode. IMO, it was better than I expected.

Tiva!Nightclub was cute. Funny and cute.

And Tony getting rough with the bastard in interrogation. Oh hell yeah.

And I do hope that it's Tony who'd get the girl this time. [Referring to the above post.]

I need Jealous!Ziva.
last edited 1年以上前
I KNOW THIS QUOTE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, BUT....

Tony: No. but you know, Bledsoe goes down, and all of a sudden, there’s Tom Brady and now he’s got Giselle Bundchen.
Gibbs: DiNozzo, the game’s never over.

.. WHY DOES IT REMIND ME OF THEM? :S
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I really hope it's not Tony. I don't like either jealous, if there is actually a valid reason (Tony being jealous when his father flirted with Ziva was cute, but only because there was no danger of anything between senior and Ziva.)

At least we got some great scenes in last night's episode. Maybe not "tiva" scenes, but great "Tony and Ziva working together well" scenes.
heart
I hope that spoiler isn't referring to Tony! Mannn! But then again... we might get some Jealous Ziva sooo that could be a good thing, which leads to a big Tiva moment! <3

I am disappointed in the lack of Tiva in last night's eppy, however like you Jenn I do think we had great scenes with them regardless. It was good to see Borin back, I like her. And 22 million viewers... we rock! <3

And off the subject of NCIS, here in NJ we got another 11 inches on top of the 6 inches last week and 26 inches right after Christmas so we had a snow day off from work. I baked all day... made brownies, classic carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate raspberry cupcakes with raspberry infused vanilla icing. Yum! I wish I could give you all some to try!
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
The world's gone mad! Snow storms, Flooding, Droughts... *sighs*

That's climate change for you! :/

WARNING! THAR BE SPOILERS AHEAD!

I actually loved last night's epi, even though there was a lack of Tiva! My favorite moments (in no particular order):

1. Ducky mentioning Snooki made me LOL!!!
2. Gibbs: "Butt out, McGee. And butt off my desk, Borin." xD
3. Ninja!Ziva catching the pen.
4. Abigail B. having to wear NCIS clothing and Gibbs' "Navy looks good on ya, Borin." :P
5. The Abbys scene with their Caf-POW and coffee!
6. Gibbs saying that Abby IS NCIS's mascot (totally true-- she is the heart and soul of the agency!) ♥
7. Ziva's: "Can we talk about your package some other time, Tony?" (LOL! She wants to, heheh...reminds me of the whole 'bondage' scene!) :P
8. Ziva snatching the remote to the big screen off Tony and his expression, lulz (and how close they were standing!) ♥
9. Borin's hilarious blind date/stalker ! xD
10. Borin in general-- she's so much like Gibbs and causes some hilarious scenes!

I thought it was a really good episode! I normally find my eyes glued to either Tony or Ziva most of the time in other epis, waiting for a potential Tiva scene, but this time was different!

Total rating: 9.6/10 (Minus .4 because of lack of Tiva heheh)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
Tony: No. but you know, Bledsoe goes down, and all of a sudden, there’s Tom Brady and now he’s got Giselle Bundchen.
Gibbs: DiNozzo, the game’s never over.

Bledsoe=Tony
Tom Brady = Another Guy
Giselle Bundchen= Ziva

There's Tiva analogy for you. :D
heart
Agree with everything you said Tegan! I did rather enjoy it the episode... I literally loled when Ducky mentioned Snooki too. <3

Thanks for that Mikella! See Gibbs totally knows & is encouraging him... that's totally how I'm looking at it! lol <3
smile
^ That is definitely how I'm going to look at it from now on ! But Tom Brady as Miami Man :) Gibbs knows that inside Tony's hurting coz he thinks he's lost her, and he's telling him that there's always time. ♥

How are y'all today? :)
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Very good, Tegan, how are you?

Hey, guys, I'm back! I caught myself up on all the eppys, so, I'm back for pretty much good now!

@Tegan- All those bits from the eppy were funny! I pretty LOLed the whole time :)
zzz
I'm good too, tired from work though :)
Was photoshopping but finished and now I'm bored :/
Might watch a movie or a few old NCIS epis.
heart
Hi all. Stopping in for my morning hello. I have a phone interview later about one of the jobs I applied for so hopefully that goes well. On the worse side of things my laptop got another bad virus & I can't do anything on it. =[ I don't have $200 to fix it so for now I will get on here at work & when Danyell lets me use hers. I don't understand where all these viruses are coming from. =[
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
^ Good luck on the job interview, I hope all goes well!
And for the viruses, what type are they? Could be coming from websites you visit. =/ Do you use virus protection programs?
heart
Thank you for the luck! I think it went very well. Now just waiting to hear if I made it as a top candidate to be called in for a face to face interview.

As for the viruses it's a trojan & the kind that automatically install stuff on your desktop and change your desktop background to a big warning sign & stuff on your tool bar. I have antivirus protection that I had put on in November when I had another previoius virus. =[ I have to figure out which website it's coming from b/c my main ones are facebook, fanpop & my email and a the spoiler websites, and editing websites. But alot of people use the same as I do so Idk. =[
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
Good luck Jenna!

OMG. CHECK THIS OUT. I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
IT's THE EPI DIRECTED BY OUR OWN MW! :D
"One Last Score"
 Good luck Jenna! OMG. CHECK THIS OUT. I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! IT's THE EPI DIRECTED によって OUR OWN M
big smile
OMGOSH EXCITED!! :D :D :D

Not only is it directed by Michael Weatherly, but written by our fabulous Jesse Stern (although he is still not entirely forgiven for the letdown that was the two-parter.)

As for me, tonight I'm off to the movies to see 'Burlesque,' a new movie with Cher and Christina Aguliera in it :) I can't wait! :P
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
^ Tegan, tell me if it's good. I'm thinking of going to watch it. =)

AND OMG!! MW DIRECTING!! Ep 179 would this make it 8.17?
crying
Anyobdy here? I'd really like someone to talk to. :'(
Hey guys! I've been busy the past few days, hope you're all good.

Dannii, what's wrong, sweetie?
meh
Dannii are you okay?? :(

Ashley-- yeah it was really good! Though I've heard mixed reactions over it, some people I know saw it and thought it was awful and boring but, I guess in the end it's up to the individual-- because my friend Emily and I thought it was amazing! :)
Dannii? Are you all right? I swear, if I were there I'd punch the lights out of anyone who made you upset?

@Tegan- I saw Burlesque too, and I thought it was great!!
Hey girls. :)

Well, I've give you the short version. Basically, my aunt got engaged Saturday night and I found out that my parents got engaged when I was really young (they're not married) and all this stuff happened when I younger. It turns out that my nan doesn't like my mum and now I'm in the middle of this family feud. I have all these theories going round my head about what happened, but I'm afraid to ask my mum about it. But I think my dad did something bad, I just don't know what.
Aw, no. :( I'm sorry, sweetie. *offers hug*
smile
Thanks Kayleigh. *hugs back*

I made a vid to cheer myself up. :)
Dannii, i'm so sorry about your situation. Hopefully the tension in your family will ease after a while, just know that they all most definitely love you no matter what. To tell you the truth my family is so far from perfect too, so don't feel alone. I know it's hard not to think about it, but try not to worry about it if it's just going to upset you, whatever happened is in the past and sometimes it's better not to know everything that happened for your own peace of mind.

The vid is great, btw. I love how you included lots of SitN moments. :) Tiva stuff always cheers me up too!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
I'm sorry to hear about all your going through Dannii! You must be feeling all sorts of ways right now. Confused & sad & frustrated. The best thing you can do is talk to your family. One of the greatest things I treasure about my mom is being able to talk with her openly & honestly. Your mom will love your more for it, even if the questions or topics are hard. We're all here to support you & we love you.

<3 <3
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
So sorry, Dannii. It's a bad situation, but agree with Jenna, you should talk to family, if you really want to know. Sometimes is better leaves things from past, but when you'll think about this and can't stop... You know, it's drive to crazy.
Great video by the way. These moments made, and still make me smile. Our Tiva! :D
heart
Thank you so much girls, I really don't know what I'd do without any of you.
heart
<3 Hope your having a better day today Dannii. Chin up.. a new NCIS tonight! =]
Yay!!!
I am thank you. :)
Wooooo! Apparently Recruited made PP cry at table read. It should be a goodun!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
=]

Totally can't wait for Tonight... although I thought in an article it said the episode Tony directed was in January and we don't have an episode next week so?? perhaps I read it wrong & they filmed it in January?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hi guy's!! Been away for a week, hope i have not missed much. Not gonna have time to read what i've missed just now as its dinnertime for the kids. How have you all been?? :)
The episode that MW is directing is 8x17 and Recruited is 8x12 (obviously :P) :)

Also, just found out that the Tony origin episode airs in May! :D

Hey Joyce. I've been okay, I guess. xD How're you?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Oooooh a nice Tony ep around my birthday lol!!! Treat for me!!

@ Dannii, am good. Been at my mums for a few days, glad to be home in my own space now tho!! Kids are glad to be back too!! Whats up? That "I guess" didn't sound too good!!

Everyone looking forward to tomo's (Or tonights!!) eppy?? Won't be able to sleep tonight lol!!