Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
*squee*

She put her hand on his heart too. :D
 *squee* She put her hand on his ハート, 心 too. :D
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I didn't notice that!!!

Hey, did you read this in the Shane Brennan article? I don't know if anyone's mentioned this. It is the part about LA, but look at that little mention of Tiva ;) : "Is there chemistry? Yes. Are there sparks? Yes. When will it happen? Keep watching. The Tony-Ziva romance took several seasons to warm up, so I think that's what's going to happen with Kensi and Deeks. " Romance
last edited 1年以上前
heart
HAHA. It was the first thing I noticed! :D

Yeah, I read that! :D *squee*
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
heart
LOL! That was the first thing I noticed too!! Everything was happening so quickly I had to rewind and watch it over and over. haha.

Anyone notice how this eppy had lotsa people pointin' out their chemistry? XD God I love them! and the look on Ziva's face when she was asked if Tony was single... EPIC!!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Squeee!! <3 <3 <3 Amazing speech!
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
OMG.WHY AM I STUCK IN FIJI AT THE MOMENT, I WANNA SEE THAT TIVA MOMENT ASAP.I DON'T WANNA SPOIL IT BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT LOOKS A PICS AND READ SPOILERS. AHHHHHHHHHH. I AM SO EXCITED. P.S. I hope everyone is doing fine! My Fiji holiday is good, I'm leaving here on Sunday though... back in time for more Tivaness. ;D
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Watched False Witness.

Died.

Amazing.
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
False Witness was pure awesomness!

Her hand on his heart. EPIC.
laugh
I'm still not over it.

I was watching it at school today and all these people around me thought I was crazy, just squeeing to myself. xD
heart
Just stopping in to say hi. It's becoming a busy day... got an interview later. (yay me!) hopefully it goes well. It's a little further away from my house than my current job but pays more an hour. We shall see.

Oh and... Squee! Gotta try to watch it again soon!
big smile
Good luck with the interview, Jenna! :D

*squee*
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
I hope you get the job, Jenna!

*squeeing with Dannii*
heart
GIRLS!

Where is everyone? I feel like we should be squeeing still!
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
HER HAND IS ON HIS HEART.

I cannot get over it.
heart
Still squeeing, but had my interview (which I think went well btw, but won't hear until after the New Year), had to finish wrapping presents, and packing to visit my mom. Busy busy busy! But I'm here in DE settled with my mom now so I should be back on daily. =]
big smile
That's so great, Jenna! :D
heart
Dannnii!!! How are you?
big smile
:D

I'm good thanks! Just having a bit of a lazy day. Reading at the moment. I'm going to the library tomorrow as well. I could actually spend all day in the library!
sick
Girls?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
Hey :) I'm here! How are you, Dannii? :)
heart
I'm here. Been so busy! Hope everyone is having a nice Holiday!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey girls, not been on as I have been Xmas shopping and to the kids school seeing plays. It's just been mad. Also this morning my laptop decided to brake on me so waiting to get it fixed! But good thing I can use my iPod to get on here lol!
How is everyone? Still reeling from the fab tiva we had last eppy? I sure am!!

YAY! People are back.

I am still on a high after FW! :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
laugh
Do you know when the next eppy airs Dannii?

And you looking forward to Santa coming lol?? :-)
big smile
I heard it was January 11th? Although I blimin hope not because that is too long!

HEHE. I'm not excited as I should be? How're the kids?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I hope it's not the 11th either, couldn't take another 3 week break! Kids are great, getting well excited for Santa lol. Just hoping the snow stays away, we're due to get more tonight. Hope it misses us tho. How's the weather been your end?
It's been okay, the snow was really bad at the weekend, but I've been ill so I haven't been outside to check. LOL. What are you gonna get for Christmas d'ya think?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
Send some of that snow my way it's scorchin' down in Aus >.<

And my air-con broke -sigh-
heart
Just wanted to let everyone know that the new episode is January 11.

Hope everyone is having a nice Holiday! <3
big smile
Thanks Jenna! :)

Happy Holidays Everybody! :D

LJ COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY<3
 Thanks Jenna! :) Happy Holidays Everybody! :D LJ コメント MAKE MY DAY<3
heart
'...he wishes that he was in Israel so he could sleep with his partner? By the transitive property, Tony is in love with Ziva.'

AGH!!! PERFECT SQUEE QUOTE!! ♥♥

How are you all?? :)

You guys know that I'm 14, yeah? And that I love writing and plan to be an author when I'm older. Well, I just finished my longest story yet on FF yesterday!! 27,000 and something words! Which is really good coz my entire life I have suffered from OSSANFS (Obsessive Story Starting And Never Finishing Syndrome :P) And it's up to 172 reviews! WICKED, woo!!!

It's called Castaways in case any of you have already read it :)

*Parties while she squees* ♥
big smile
OH and BTW thought you girls should all know that I'm going away for two weeks on Monday :( So I hope you all have a very Happy New Year and that all your resolutions and wishes come true! ♥

I'll be back on the 7th! :)
That's great news about your story, Tegan! Congrats! I'm gonna check it out later when I'm on the laptop! :D

Thanks, you too! I hope you have a great time wherever you're going! :D
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
Hiii everyone! I can't wait for the next episode of NCIS but, *sighs*, the wait is slowly killing me. Thank goodness Christmas is a wonderful distraction and keeps me entertained.

Wow, wonderful job Tegan with the story! I think I may have read some of it before but didn't get to finish it, it's like with Tony/Ziva/McGee/Abby getting stranded on the island, right?! Don't wanna reveal any spoilers for others though. And I'm with Dannii, I hope your having fun whatever your doing for that break! :)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
kiss
@ Tegan, Have a great holiday hun and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

@ Dannii, not got a clue what Santa's bringing. Just can't wait to see the kids faces when they open their gifts! What are you hoping to get this year?

As for the break all i can say is "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG". Another break, not a happy bunny as far as that goes. So dvd's it'll have to be! I just hope the holidays go fast so i get my new eppy fix!!

And i'm hoping to get back on here but incase i don't Merry Xmas to you all And Happy New Year!!

And an extra special holiday hug n kiss to Jenna who i love dearly!! ;)
heart
@ Tegan - You wrote that story? Wow! Very goooood job! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

@ Dannii - Got your package today... well Danyell got in NJ, but she will bring it with her when she comes here to me on Christmas night. Thank you ahead of time! =]

@ Joyce - Hugs n kisses. I love you. <3

To everyone else you guys rock! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings (or whatever else you say) and Happy New Year! =]
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! ~~ Hope you all have a great holiday!
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
Just wishing you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you had a wonderful day with family + friends + presents + your beliefs. And oh, to you too Ashley. ♥

In the spirit of Tivaness and Christmas, here's my alltime favourite Christmas clip...
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
HEY GIRLS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My computer has been broken for 3 FRIGGIN WEEKS, and it got fixed just in time for Christmas! I'm joining in with Mon with wishing everyone a great day. I'm going away to Vietnam soon, and I wont be here when the next episode airs, grrr. Have a great holiday!
heart
Merry Christmas everyone!

I love you all so much. :)
heart
Merry Christmas!

Love you all!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Merry Christmas everyone, Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Love and Kisses to you all! :)
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Spoilers!! link
link
heart
Thanks for the spoilers Joyce!
I don't want to wait until Jan 11th!

Anyone got any New Year's plans? :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
No plans at all for the New Year as i have the kids what with having a few days to myself at Xmas! Anyone else have any exciting plans??

Am away on another spoiler hunt!
big smile
I'm just going to a New Year party at my friends. I'm hoping that once that the New Year starts, the forum will be buzzing again.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hope you enjoy your party Dannii!!

I bloody hope so, hardly anything was said about the last eppy and it was AWESOME!! The interrogation room scene was so heartfelt and a BIG moment as far as Tiva and Ziva are concerned! One of Ziva's best speeches i think!!
heart
I think the whole thing was just so beautiful and I think it was one of those friendship scenes as well as one that gives us proof they should be together! Even Tony's little "Who am I?" was just epic because he actually asked her because even when he doesn't know who is, he knows that Ziva does. I personally prefer the "You need to be who you are." to the "And that is why we love you." because it shows that even though Ziva puts on this act where she thinks Tony is annoying and childish, she wouldn't have him any other way.