Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
HAHA.

Good good. I hope you had a good time. :D

I'll copy and paste it from up there. :P

Well, I've give you the short version. Basically, my aunt got engaged Saturday night and I found out that my parents got engaged when I was really young (they're not married) and all this stuff happened when I younger. It turns out that my nan doesn't like my mum and now I'm in the middle of this family feud. I have all these theories going round my head about what happened, but I'm afraid to ask my mum about it. But I think my dad did something bad, I just don't know what.

That's basically it. But as Ziva said, it's all in the past and the past is the past, soooo..... xD

I am! Tony seems very smiley this episode, so that makes me happy! :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Aww Dannii hun, i hate families and all the garbage that goes with them!! My family are full of stirrers! If its a problem between your mum and dad in the past and they have left it behind then that should be it, over and done with!! As long as your parents are happy now, love each other and you then thats all that matters. Everyone did things they are not proud of when they were younger, if we didn't make mistakes then how could we learn from them! Ignore all the stirrers, talk to your mum if its troubling you. She'll understand its something you need to talk about if it has gotten to you. And if your mum has been able to put it past her then it can't really be all that bad!!

But if you need to vent hun just msg me on FB, i'll be here!! xx
heart
Thanks Joyce, I really appreciate it!

TO ALL OF YOU: I love you all and if any of you need me for anything at all, I'll be here for you, no matter what.
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Aww Dannii, chin up. :(

You know what? I'm actually going through something very similar to what you are now. My family are having a fight at the moment. It's between my mum and my aunty and it's been going on for two years now. But they won't tell me what's going on because I'm "too young and I won't understand." I hate it. I've gone through birthdays, Easters, Christmases without my aunty there and they're refusing to fix it. I can't even bring up one while the other's around :(

So yeah, I know all about family problems :)

I hope you feel better Dannii. I've been going through this for two years now and I can tell you, the sadness won't go away. But it does get better :) Just surround yourself with people that love and care about you like friends or other family members and have some fun. Fun always helps! :D
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Aww Dannii, don't worry, things always get better. Even though your family might be having a few problems, they'll always work them out because it's just too hard to be angry forever. And you should know that I'm sure they all love you. And if you let them know how this is hurting you I'm sure they'll forgive eachother for your sake. :(

You too Tegan. Families always fight but in the end your mum and aunty will forgive each other for whatever has happened between them.

I'm a bit down at the moment too, because I just found out my mum had a miscarriage when I was a toddler. I know it's not a big deal, but I'm just feeling a bit weird that I nearly had a sibling. :(
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I'm sorry everyone is going through family issues right now and I hope they get better for everyone! <3

As for last nights episode... how did everyone enjoy it? Thoughts?
I hope everything is sorted out for everyone soon! :)

I loved it! At least we know his name is Ray now and Tony was so cute!
big smile
Yay we know his name! All the more reason to STAB. HIM. >.<
More things I loved:

1. Tony's little "I want Ziva back," to McGee. ♥ I had to replay it to make sure I heard him right! :D
2. Opening scene with Tony's jealousy and staring at Ziva's desk.
3. Their closeness through the whole episode! :D
4. The ending scenes made me tear up :')
5. How GORGEOUS did Ziva look with her straight hair?!
6. Tony's jealousy through the entire episode >:D
7. Ray can cook? So hoping he's gay!

Overall episode rating: 7/10
Tiva SQUEEworthiness rating: 5/10
:)
PS. Here's hoping RAY is GAY!
(Notice how that rhymed? :D)
big smile
Little Miss Sunshine State
Little Miss Fancy Pants

WHAT NEXT? :D

How GORGEOUS did Ziva look with straight hair?!

AGREED.
heart
I thought it was such a touching episode & Bob Newhart's acting was an A+! It hit the mark on a disease that effects so many people & it was handled so well. Also, the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy ... I adored the way Gibbs handled it. Being a lesbian I rather enjoy when things like this are written into episodes & gone about correctly to show people hate isn't the way. =]

The Tiva we got was great. I think Tony was trying to convince himself not McGee in the beginning. lol. It was cute how jealous he was and they kept standing awfully close. =] And I totally agree that Ziva looked radiant and gorgeous! <3
Totally. I cried at the end. Such a touching scene.

Just found this thing on the ncisfanwiki that claims Ray is Ziva's boyfriend. PFFT. LOL.

McGee: [while Tony is staring at Ziva’s desk] “So… where is she?”
Tony: “Who?”
McGee: “Tony, Ziva’s been gone since Thursday.”
Tony: “Oh! This… Ziva. Gosh, I hadn’t noticed.”
McGee: “You are lying.”
Tony: “Magoo, I have better things to do than to obsess over the whereabouts of our little Miss Fancy Pants Ziva.”
McGee: “Yeah? Like what?”
Tony: “Well, for instance, there’s lunch. Today I’m thinking falafel.”
McGee: “Tony…”
Tony: “All right! … She spent the weekend with him.”
McGee: “Him who?”
Tony: “The Sire of South Beach, the King of Key West, the Man with the… Mister… I’m running out of things to call him.”

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT OBSESSING? XD

Also, am I the only one who thought of the Jack Knife scene when he said falafel for lunch? xD
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
Dannii: this conversation was amazing. Tony-Not-Jealous-And-Obsessed-DiNozzo. xD And McGee as Tiva shipper is great! One of intelligent persons, who knows about their feeling before them. :D
I didn't think about falafel, but can be... lol.

Tegan: me too. He must be gay, and Ziva know about this, and makes Tony jealous. My theory. xD

And yes, she's so pretty with this hair. <3
last edited 1年以上前
IKR? The scene where Ziva was talking about Rayyyyyyyyy (this is my sacarstic way of saying his name, for future reference xD), and Tony was pulling all the faces.

But didn't anyone feel like Ziva was reassurring Tony about Rayyyyyyyyy when she said he was a good man?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
Dannii- I hope things get worked out for you and your fam! Family drama is so stressfull on all those involved (and the whole family is whether people realize it or not). Have you tried asking your Dad about it? just thinking, since you're not comfortable asking your Mom...

I totally cried at the end of the episode. My grandmother passed away from Alzheimer's, so that really got to me. Bob Newhart was amazing!!

Did anyone else think that it was possible that Dr. Magnus was Miami Man, or just me? Since Ziva came in a little late to the episode and they didn't really cross paths. At least until we found out why "Doc" was really acting how he was...
Well today, things got a little out of hand because of all this stuff going on with my cousin's 21st birthday party and let's just say it added a little more fuel to the fire. I think I'd be even more uncomfortable asking my Dad. xD I love my parents, but I'm not really comfortable talking to them.

I'd never thought of that as a possibility, Lauren. Hmmm....
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
Woah, I've missed out on so much lately since I've been partially absent. My mini holiday to Melbourne was good. Good food, amazing shopping, lovely sights, etc.

Dannii: Lovely video. My heart goes out to you, I hope life gets better for you. Some possibilities of what you could do to find out is possibly asking some relatives you trust or look around in old things. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Just stay positive. :)

Tegan:LOL. I love your mini review Tegan, just made me laugh with 'All the more reason to STAB. HIM. >.<' and 'Ray can cook? So hoping he's gay!'. Hahahahahahaha, I agree with everything you said but.

I agree with everybodies squeals, it was a good episode IMO. Not my favourite but like others have been saying I liked how they went on issues like 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' and 'Alzheimer Disease'. Even though there wasn't totally crazy Tiva moments, I JUST LOVED THEM ALL. Okay, I would say more but I don't know. Lalallaa.

And although I wanna squeal some more, I'm going out *again* today. Shopping with a couple of my friends. :)
I'm glad you had a good time, Mon.

Thank you. I really appreciate your support. :)

My favourite part...... I WANT ZIVA BACK.

I love what LittleSammy put in her review.....

Such simple words: McGee - "I need my inhaler." Tony - "I want Ziva back."

They're both listing the one thing they need to function properly. *squees*

And if that doesn't get you on cloud 9, think about what Tony said literally - "I want Ziva back."

Seriously, guys. "I want Ziva back."

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
It's okay and yes, I love LittleSammy reviews... they're so good. AND LIKE, OMG, THAT IS LIKE SO TRUE. "I want Ziva back" makes me squeal like a little five year old, YAYAYAY! ;D

.. I'm totally not looking fowards to the two weeks break *again*.

ALSO. Recruited got 20.98 million viewers!!! *Happy Dance*. ;D
last edited 1年以上前
I know, right?

I'm totally bummed out about the fortnight break, but at least I get to watch Royals and Loyals and Dead Air LIVE for the first time! XD Woooooooo!
angry
WHAT?! What do you mean another two week break?! We just GOT BACK from a break!!!! :@ :@ What is it THIS TIME?!

GRRRRRRR *murderous rampage*
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
Oooooh. Haven't been here for days.

@Dannii- My heart goes out to you. I hope everything works out fine.

@Everyone- THIS WEEK'S EPISODE: JKSFJASDJFSAJFHASJKDFHASDFASDFHASJKFHSAHFH­SAF­ASD­FSA­FAS­FAS­DFA­SFH­ASH­DFH­SAF­HSA­FSA­FAS­HFA­SDF­ASJ­KHD­FJA­SJF­HAS­DFA­SFJ­KSA­DFA­SDF­HSA­FAS­DFS­ADF­ASF­ASD­FAS­FSA­DFH­SAJ­KFJ­K

How else would I say it? It was beyond amazing.

And the Tony/Obsessed/Jealous thing? Guhhhh. If it hadn't been for Tony's adorable facial expressions, I would have smacked the computer screen. Hard.

And RAAAAAAAAAAAY? Is there a pattern here? /It sounds too much like Roy. :|

I ranted about this on Tumblr and my friend replied:

LOL. It's R because they're rong. Oh wait....

I love the wisdom her words impart.

:D
Thanks, Mikella.

Am I the only one who got a different feel to this episode? Like the jealousy wasn't jealousy, like Tony was more melancholy that she was with Rayyyyyyyyy?

HAHA. R is RONG.
heart
Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well today. I'm doing pretty good, just at work. Danyell got a call back for an interview she went to like 2 weeks ago & they want to hire her! It's only part time but I'm so happy. =]

As for Mr. Miami I prefer to still call him that... even if he does have a name now. lol
I've got the flu, so just having a Criminal Minds day. :)

That's so great! Tell Danyell congrats from me. :)

HAHAA. I like to say Rayyyyyyyyy sarcastically. xD
Guys! I'm gonna buy an NCIS mug and I can personalise it! But what quote should I put? I want something like a Deeps Gibbs Quote or A Tiva Quote or something. Oh oh, or a Rule! Oh I don't know! Help me?
heart
Hope you feel better soon Dannii! Lots of rest & fluids! & yay for CM! =] Don't watch 100 while your sick though.. made the mistake of doing that and spent the next 30 min trying to get my breathing back under control because I was bawling so bad. I will tell Danyell you said congrats!

Oh my with all the quotes NCIS has how can we choose just one?! You could put something simple that says alot like It was inevitable or I couldn't live without you
Thanks, I'm watching Caged now. :)
Yeah, you're right. Something simple. :)
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
omg I haven't squeed on here about this episode yet!
Man, no wonder Pauley cried at the table read, I'm surprised they introduced issues about homosexuality on a military show, but obviously Pauley was very touched by it! :)
I loved the ending so much, it tied everything together nicely and it was so sad but sweet.

And OMG the Tiva!! I love how concerned/obsessed Tony was, how it is so very CLEAR now (suck it, haters) that he misses Ziva when she's not around. Haha and even thinking about falafels for lunch.... when there's a certain probie agent who smells a little falafelly. ;)

So reasons why I think Ray is gay... maybe:
* Ray rhymes with gay (yeah i know, solid reasoning there)
* We found out more about him in an episode that featured gay people.
* He loves nature and cooks - okay, I have a neighbour who's gay and he loves gardening and nature and his partner loves to cook. Ray is like an blend of my two gay neighbours. o_O

So yeah... but I'm not sure. Ziva's been spending a lot of time with him. :S And Ray sounds like Roy, as Mikella said. And it feels like the writers are building up to something big with this Ray business... so maybe he is a romantic interest. But I'm not worried, somehow our favourite couple will get through it.

Dannii, I'm the most indecisive person ever, so I couldn't possibly choose a quote for you to use. I like Jenna's choices, though. And that mug sounds awesome!!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Hmmm...well can it only have one quote? I know if it was me I would get it collaged in memorable quotes in calligraphy fonts in different sizes interspersed with pictures :) It would make choosing a lot easier :P ♥
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!! :( Hopefully tonight tho!
It's okay guys, my mum bought this really cool one! I'm not gonna be able to get a personalised message though! :(

Next on my list of NCIS merchandise is Bert! :D

You'll love it Kayleigh!
heart
Ahh Bert! lol. Don't forget about the game, and all the personalized stuff you can get! =]
I searched for the game, but I can't find it! :(
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
Hi everyone, :))

Sorry, I've been absent. I've either been busy or addicted to Tumblr [new obsession, oh my]. And like I'm serious need of a new NCIS episode and I'm going back to school in one week = less Fanpopping. :(

On the upside, if any of you watch NCIS:LA, I got the guy who plays Deeks [Eric Olsen] to tweet @ME... I'm like, over the moon. I posted the thing on link.

And oh, Dannii, so jealous your getting merch. I'm in need of some, all I have is like an NCIS cap and my trusty boxset. Anyway, Maybe try looking for the game here - link - or try Ebay, CBS store. :)

EDIT: I almost forgot. If you have any ideas for a Sixteenth Birthday party, I would love to hear them since I'm already planning mine. Like, I'm leaning towards a Hollywood theme but I'm having party games inspired my favourite TV shows - except, I can't think of anything for NCIS.. besides maybe a case or something.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
I don't watch NCIS:LA (I kinda consider it sacrilege lol) but I'm happy for you that someone famous you like Twittered you back :) I know I would be over the moon if a fave celeb of mine Twittered me!

Your party sounds great! I'm going to a 16th in March and the theme is Princesses and Princes but it's a FULL like royal gala type thing. But the catch is its not just traditional princesses. One of my friends is going as Xena-- Warrior PRINCESS, and then there's Viking PRINCESSES, or a Gothic Princess. My other Japanese loving friend is going as a Harajuku Princess :) I'm going as an Ancient Greek Princess :P

The Hollywood Party sounds great! If you don't want to go through the trouble of setting up a case, you can always make it trivia, with interactive picture and video questions on a big screen, and a cool NCIS-related prize for the winner :) I would lean towards a Bert Plushie or a six-pack of the Caf-POW energy drink from the CBS store!

Are you doing costumes? Because there's so many character costumes from differet movies and TV shows you could go as! I personally would go as Abby-- just coz she'd be amazingly fun to dress up as! But there's always that ONE guy that comes as James Bond and that ONE girl that comes as Marilyn Monroe lol (NCIS moment hahahah remember Abby as Marilyn?)

I wish I could be there for your sixteenth! I hope it all goes amazingly and you have heaps of fun! (And get great presents of course! :P) ♥
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
big smile
@ Mon: Aww, it's great! I like Eric Olsen as Deeks, you must be so happy and crazy about that! :D
About the party, I agree with Tegan. Trivia will be good, case can be too complicated, and can be a lot of confusion with this.
Your sixteenth will be amazing, I'm so sure about that! <3

@ Tegan: That sound great, too! I like Xena, it's my childhood, watched this with sister. :D Your costume as an Ancient Greek Princess will be interesting. (I'm obsessed with ancient history, it's weird? xD)
big smile
No it's not weird at all! I'm taking History as one of my electives this year (we only get to pick 3 electives coz I'm in Yr 9) and I cant wait for it! It should be awesome!
heart
@Dannii- Sorry you can't find the game! Other merchandise is great though! <3

@Mon- I loveee planning parties! Hollywood theme with elements of your fav tv shows would be awesome! For NCIS you could have "teams" of agents and have different crime scenes set up around wherever you are having the party. Have your mom & some of the guests play witnesses and each team tries to figure out who actually did it. If you like Pretty Little Liars (just for example) you could split your guests up into different teams and say you have 5 teams... make sure at least 1 person in the team has a cell phone and send them on a text message scavenger hunt. If your interested I'll explain more over an actual message. I really adore party planning, so if you need help message me! <3

Sad there's no new NCIS tomorrow night, my work is finally having meetings with each of us tomorrow to tell us that we're gone. So I'll have no job after Tuesday... the NCIS episode would have made it slightly better. But anyways... I do have to finish my day at work today & so gotta run!
Hey girls!

Ahhhhh! Mon! I can't believe Eric tweeted you! *squee*

I'm not really good with party ideas, LOL.
I hope you have an amazing 16th though. I wish we could all be there!
heart
Hi ladies! I know it's been forever, but I finally updated my fanfic A Million Little Pieces! It's a short chapter, but the next chapter is already in the works. So head over to the Tiva fanfiction spot and take a look!
YA!! Thanks Jenna! You made my day!
sad
In regards to the new spoiler....

I'M SORRY GUYS. I JINXED IT. :'(
I WAS TALKING TO EWA ON TUMBLR YESTERDAY, SAYING HOW GREAT ALL OUR COUPLES ARE DOING AND NOW THIS......

I don't see it as a threat to Tiva, but seriously WHY is SB doing this to us again?

MINDFUCK.
heart
It could be the push Tiva needs between this woman & Mr. Miami... at least that's what I'm hoping for. I'm not really upset about it... just irritated more than anything right now.

My big meeting is in 58 minutes. My stomach=in knots. Badly. Sigh.
I'm thinking the same thing. Just a bit disappointed that this is happening, but you never know, he could take it in a completely different direction to how he's done it before.

Good luck, Jenna! You'll do brilliantly! :)
GUYS!! I watched it!! :D
Whaddaya think of it, Kayleigh?
It was epic :) I'm a huge LGBT advocat, so I loved every minute of it!

Anyone here watch Castle? If so, is it any good?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Hey Guys!
I hope your meeting went well, Jenna!

Recruited=EPIC :)
Kayleigh, Castle is great! You should definitely watch it, and because there's only 3 seasons it's easy to catch up on all the old eppys. :)

1年以上前 Evanescent said…
Hello everyone. :D
Jenna, I hope your meeting was good. :)

About spoiler, that was predictable, I guess. Ziva has Ray, so Tony will find someone. I'm not upset or angry, maybe a little disappointed, but I hope that only closer Tony and Ziva. :D

Kayleigh - watch it, no doubt. It's a great show. ;)
heart
Hi all! Thanks for the good luck wishes. The good news=I still have a job for now, the not so good news=they can't give a definite time but I'll probably only be here until April. However, that luckily gives me time to find a new job.

It's snowing here again today. I am seriously soooo sick of snow. Since Christmas we've gotten over 60 inches of snow. It's literally snowing every couple of days or days in a row then stopping for one day & re starting. The roads are mess & snow is piled sooooo high everywhere! Grr!