Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 16238

1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
big smile
Absolutely incredible! The dancing, the acting, the singing, the lights and smoke and special effects...just wow! I saw Wicked last year, and I'm going to see Hairspray and Mary Poppins in Melbourne in November :) all class trips of course :) how are you all? :D
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
big smile
You're so lucky! My school takes us on "educational" (a.k.a boring) class trips. The musicals are always really good in Melbourne, you'll enjoy them :D
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
I recently saw a Monty Python show and a Green Day show, one on Broadway, one off-Broadway (I love Broadway XD)

@Spoiler- I'm hoping it's Vance. And, if it isn't, then either Tony or Ziva (maybe Tiva will happen after!!!) I'll get up the Ask Ausiello bit when it comes up, it usually comes Wednesdays.
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
big smile
Hey Kayleigh! How are you?

If it's not Vance, I hope/think it's Tony. Because it's the Ziva episodes, the writers might focus on her feelings if Tony is injured.
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
According to the comments, another site revealed it is.....

*SPOILER*

Vance.
Yehp, definitely thought it was Vance.

This is good, coz we may be able to get more info on the weird relationship between Eli and Vance :)
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
big smile
Hmm. This means we might find out about Vance's mysterious past, and I still really want to know what man Eli and Vance were texting about. :)
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
There was no one else in my mind... knew it had to do with him.
Plus, the pics of them filming 8x09 showed him in a flashback! XD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Hey all, hope your all ok! How did everyone enjoy Cracked then? Noone has been talking about it all day!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
@ Dannii: PICS! Where???
edit: found them. :)

I am curious about his past, but not so curious that I'd like an entire episode about it. I hope that the team still gets their moments in 8x09.
last edited 1年以上前
They will. They HAVE to. xD
How is everyone today, I feel like I haven't spoken to anyone about Cracked yet!
I thought it was okay, Tiva-wise. Hopefully in 2 weeks we'll get a better eppy!
wink
MICHAEL WEATHERLY, Y U SUCH A TEASE?
 MICHAEL WEATHERLY, Y U SUCH A TEASE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HA!
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
Hope it is Vance because I feel like we know next to nothing about him and because I want to know how he and Eli are connected. maybe it also has to do the document he destroyed?

MW is such a tease!! and looks so good for his age! YUM!
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
HAHAHA!! OMG such a tease, you're right. XD
heart
Agh! God I love him! <3 *is lovestruck*
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
OMG, why does he have to be so hot?! :D
NEWS:

Question: Can you please give me some good NCIS scoop, preferably about McGee? —Z.
Ausiello: He’s not the team member who gets “shot” in the big two-parter on Nov. 16 and 23. For those keeping track at home, that leaves Tony, Vance, and Ziva in the running. Oh, and I put SHOT in quotes because it’s not exactly a traditional shooting. The person will be wounded not by a gun, but by an explosive weapon.

Honestly, I'm not going to trust that "other site" that said it was Vance. I think it will be, but you can't always rely on this sort of stuff.
smile
Cool! I don't really know who it's gonna be...I think they've been focusing a bit too much on Tiva for the antis' liking which might make them pick Vance...but I dunno :P
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
Hey girls! How is everyone?

I don't know, but I think it's going to be Vance...
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
big smile
Hey! Anyone here?

PHOTOS FROM 'ENEMIES FOREIGN' :D

link

crying
Hey Katharine!

Those photos are amazing! I think we're in for an epic episode! I love the one of Ziva and Liat where they're both looking up. Cote looks so gorgeous :)

Why isn't there gonna be any NCIS next week? D:
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
@ Michi: I'm doing fine, how about you? Plans for the weekened? :)

@ Katharine: Hey Katharine! I'm here, how has your day been?
I saw them, extremely excited since I seen the promo pictures but I was hoping to see more Tiva ones. Looks like an action packed eppy!;)

@ Tegan: I was reading somewhere on forums that apparently it's 'cos of some election time during America, lalala? Yeah. I hope your okay, by the way, AKA: your emote.

@ Everyone: Anyone feeling a strange dislike to that girl, Liat, like me? She might grow on me but eh... SHE'S STEALING ZIVA'S LEATHER JACKETS. I swear, if she wears cargo pants I will help Ziva karate chop her butt! -_-
last edited 1年以上前
 @ Michi: I'm doing fine, how about you? Plans for the weekened? :) @ Katharine: こんにちは Katharine! I'm h
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
big smile
Hey Tegan! How are you?

I can't wait until the next episode, it sucks when they skip weeks :(

IKR, Cote is one of the prettiest people ever :). Liat's really pretty too, and she's actually Israeli, so it will be interesting to see what her accent sounds like next to Cote's.
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Oops, we answered at the same time, Monique. My day has been good, what about yours? :)

1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
heart
I couldn't agree with you more Monique, I will supervise while you and Ziva kick her ass :D hehe.

Besides that looks like a good eppy, can't wait!!
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
FRACK I AM DEAD AGAIN.
I hope she doesn't forgive him. He's an ass. [Oh wow, what an understatement.]
 FRACK I AM DEAD AGAIN. I hope she doesn't forgive him. He's an ass. [Oh wow, what an understatement.]
WHY IS VANCE IN THE BACKGROUND, WATCHING ELI???

WHY IS ZIVA HOLDING HIS HANDS???

AW, FRACK, WHY AM I SPEAKING IN ALL CAPS?!?!
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
I think Vance is forcing her to be polite to her father...Eli is holding Ziva's hands, not her holding his...
Ah, see, that makes more sense. Thanks, Lauren!
I AM SQUEEING AGAIN (over Dead Air)

LOOK WHERE TONY IS LOOKING.

RIGHT AT ZIVA.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
 I AM SQUEEING AGAIN (over Dead Air) LOOK WHERE TONY IS LOOKING. RIGHT AT ZIVA. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
Wow, this look!
heart
Don't like how Ziva & Daddy David arein that pic... =[ Ick.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey Jenna!
To me it looks like Ziva is being ultra-formal. Her back is straight, her arms are outstretched, they are quite a bit apart. . .they may be holding hands, but there doesn't seem to be any sense of closeness in that picture.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Guys... I don't think it's Vance. Read this:
link
sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :'(

*sighs* *shakes head* *cries*
big smile
Well, if it's not Vance, then we can go back to the "relationship that has kept the fans guessing for seasons" spoiler!
*SQUEE!*
So excited!
big smile
THIS MAY LEAD TO OUR "BIG MOMENT"!
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
TOTES AGREE TEGAN AND DANNII, TONY + ZIVA'S BIG MOMENT. I CAN HEAR MY FANGIRL SCREAM COMING... AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *SQUEALS*. ♥♥♥
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
hmmm
I just hope that whoever gets hurt doesn't get hurt too badly. Eeks. Possibly lethal. :(

But a big Tiva moment. . . .I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Just imagine what it would be like if Tony or Ziva got seriously injured and how the other might react.
Near death experience = potential for a hugely emotional Tiva moment!

No team members are gonna die... I don't think we should worry about that. We also still don't know for sure if it's Vance that's 'flashbacking'. I think I might just stop trying to predict what might happen and just wait impatiently. ;)

SO EXCITED!!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Oh my... that new spoiler... makes me wonder for sure.
big smile
I definitely think that it's going to be Ziva who gets shot.

Here is my reasoning:

1. It's Vance's flashbacks, correct? And it's about time they let us know about the mysterious relationship between he and Daddy David. Ziva getting shot makes Vance flashback to his first mission-- in which we will gain a little insight on the relationship between he and Eli.

2. Ziva getting shot leads to Overprotective!Tony and TotallyInLove!Tony :) heheheh

3. I just think that it's the direction the writers are heading, but I dunno...knowing them they might change it around and make Tony get shot. :/
Yeah, besides, why would Vance have a flashback if Ziva were shot? (It's not shot... its an explosive.)
I think a part of me would be pissed if Ziva was the one that got shot instead of Tony. God knows I love him, but I want Concerned!Ziva.

*waits for stones to be chucked*
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
That's funny, Dannii. I would be frustrated if Tony gets "shot" because I absolutely adore Concerned!Tony and Protective!Tony.
But either would lead to a Tiva moment, I am sure of it!
Oh, don't get me wrong, Jenn, I LOVE Concerned!Tony, but I feel like we've had loads of Tony moments lately, if that makes sense. I'm just happy that we're getting a moment! :D
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
^ I agree. Ziva's my fave character and I adore Concerned!Tony (like I melt when I see him like that) but I really need to see Ziva reach out to Tony more this season, and show concern for him.

Aaaand I just want to be surprised. Like I said before, I'm gonna stop trying to predict stuff and just get ready to be surprised. And blown away.
THIS TWO-PARTER SHOULD BE EPIC!
last edited 1年以上前