Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
sad
I was wondering if you could all pray for my dad because he has pneumonia at the moment. The doctor just came and told him it was a chest infection, but he told my mum it was pneumonia, he just didn't want to tell because apparently that'll make him stressed, therefore getting worse and knowing my dad, he probably would. so yeah... it would be much appreciated.
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Oh, definitely, Dannii, tho I'm not religious. *prays*
Thank you. :)

Anyone here?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
smile
'm here. Uneventful day..

How are you Dannii?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
hmmm
I'm here too. And my thoughts are with your father, Dannii.

What's everyone up to? I've been chillin with my old school N64. Paper Mario hahah :) Currently watching How I Met Your Mother and wondering how the hell I'm gonna last a three week break from NCIS and a month break from The Vampire Diaries at the same time! D:
I'm okay, I guess. Just listening to music and stuff, how about you guys?
Thank you Tegan :)

I'm wondering how I'm gonna cope without NCIS and Castle. It's gonna be torture. I bet NCIS just chose to put it on a break after that episode on purpose. xD
I hate breaks!! I don't understand why they're necessary...

At the moment, HIMYM is all I have left! I'm addicted to three shows: NCIS, The Vampire Diaries and How I Met Your Mother...2/3 are gone! And I'm running out of episodes of HIMYM to watch! I THINK I MIGHT GO INSANE!!! o.O
Did you hear the news Tegan? HIMYM has been renewed for two more seasons! :D

I'm addicted to NCIS, Fringe and Castle. I also love Criminal Minds too, but I need to catch up really badly.
OMGOSH that's awesome news!!!! I was soooo worried they were gonna end it soon! Because Ted apparently meets the mother at a wedding, and Punchy's wedding is coming up reeeaallyy soon, and obviously the show will end once he meets the mother...

So it's NOT Punchy's wedding where he meets 'Her' then...

OMG high hopes that it's Robin and Barney's wedding!! ♥
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hey dannii! i've got you under my wings girl. i'm adding your dad to my prayers and rosary every night. what's his name? i'll light a candle for him in church tomorrow. keep warm, i hear it's gonna be cold again over there.
Thank you, Jackie. :)
His name is Gary.

It's absolutely freezing over here at the moment, it's blankets and duvets and everything at night. :(
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
anything for friends. :D
it's march it shouldn't be this cold! mind you summer is suppose to be starting on my side of the world but it's lashing here now. oh well.. ncis re-runs here we go! i must have my daily dose!

guys, i need your expertise here. do you know if the "pony incident" conversation has been referred to or mentioned before aside from S8 "enemies foreign"? all i remember is that ziva mentioned that her uncle bred arabian horses. thank you in advance!
tongue
I don't think there was anything else about that mentioned.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
angry
i thought so as well, i just wanna be sure. it's just that there is a tiva fanfic that mentioned this exact scenario about ziva acting like a spoiled brat just bcos she wasn't allowed to have a pony when she was six. and it was written and posted long before S8 even started. hinky?!

i can't frickin' find the fanfic! can anybody remember the title? i think the first chapter is something about DC-Barcelona. ziva went on a mission for mossad that has gone wrong. set after judgement day (i think). ziva got knocked up (of course) by tony. good storyline. they had a babygirl at the end named sadie and another one in the oven.
gah, i hate this when i can't remember things!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
big smile
^ OMG! I REMEMBER THAT TOO!

But... I can't recall the title *goes search*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
worried
i still have a copy of the fanfic. but not the date when it was actually posted and stupid, stupid me neither the link or title! i deserved to be drummed out of the society!
I have no idea what fanfic you guys are talking about, but I will try and find it. xD
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Danni, I'm really sorry about your dad, I hope he gets better real soon, my thoughts are with you both.

OMG Jackie I remember that fanfic!! I can't remember the title though, I'll think about it, maybe it will come to me later.

So... Ray might even be one of the agents on EJ's team! They've already met then! This is getting so wierd and intertwined.
Oh whyyy such a long break after that ending. >:(
Oh guys, I forgot to tell all of you this earlier. A while ago I had to do an interview to get into this Dentistry course at Uni. They asked a lot of questions about different things, and then they wanted to test my explaining skills - like how well I could describe/explain something (i know, sort of wierd). So the topic that I was given was... Your favourite fictional character. And I talked about Ziva!
lol i was going on and on about her and Mossad, and her new realationship with the team and how's she's changed and survived Somalia. And I passed the interview! So I always like to credit that to Ziva. See how an NCIS obsession can be so handy sometimes. ;)
big smile
Thanks Piper. :))
But didn't they say he was CIA and not NCIS?

OMG. That is amazing! Congrats! :D I'm so happy for you! :D
Aww thanks, I had to leave my friends and move across the country though to go the Uni , but it's all good!
Haha the other day I was in a store with my mum looking at a NCIS DVD set and I pointed to the Gibblets and said "Look, there are my babies" and my mum pointed to Ziva and said "look, there's the one who got you through the interview!"

Yeah, but do we know for sure he's CIA? Wasn't it the same source who called Ray Ziva's 'boyfriend', which I don't believe? Idk. I just thought that since they were looking for a Latino/Mediterranean guy to cast as Ray it would make sense for him to be an agent from Rota, Spain.
HAHA.

That is true, you never know what to believe with Ausiello! XD
I actually can't wait for Ray to appear! :D
Me too! I wanna see how charming this guy can be! Hehe I'm betting not as charming as Tony.
Although he does look pretty fine.
xD
I can't wait for the scenes with all four of them! Well, I hope we get some. It would be so awkward but funny at the same time. Or heartbreaking, depending on what happens?

The one thing I don't get about that last scene was WHY the NCIS writers would chuck 6 years of Tony's character development out the window. That's why I think there was something else there, something non-sexual. Tony could think she's dodgy or something. I mean, they can't just do that and not give an explanation for it, right? Oh, IDK, maybe I'm in denial.
I really hope we get scenes with the four of them and I really think we will! I reckon it's gonna be mostly awkward-funny haha until they get to the dramatic serial killer stuff.

I get where you're coming from. Waiting for EJ in the shower room was something that maybe season 1 Tony might have done. I would love for it to be just an act, and Tony just trying to get to the truth, and it's a good possibility, but I'm a little pessimistic about it and I think that he was simply interested/intrigued by her. :( But I am so sure that he will snap his focus straight back to Ziva when Ray comes around.
I do too :)

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Maybe he's just trying to get his mind of Ziva/Ray, I mean he did look kinda annoyed when she was talking about him. Maybe he's just fed up of it and is trying to take his mind off it.
Although she keeps telling he's a good guy, a good friend, I think that after the Rivkin situation he's just protective of her when another guy comes around. He can't really beleive that Ray won't try to hurt her or make a move on her or go beyond friendship until he sees Ray for himself. I guess it just goes with being a good investigator. So since he sees Ziva as somewhat unavailable, he's just following his hormones when it comes to girls. lol *sigh*

I truly think Tiva will be brought together in the end. Someone on the CBS Tiva boards once said "We may have to eat a couple of crap sandwiches before we get to the ice cream and cookies." :)

Me hungry now. Food is calling. Catch up with ya later, Dannii! xD
last edited 1年以上前
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

HAHA. Great quote! XD

Okay, see ya later, Piper! :D
Hey all!
Hey Kayleigh! How are you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i finally got around doing the Tumblr thing, yay!

link
last edited 1年以上前
I'm good, thanks Dannii!!

YAY, Jacks! I'm gonna follow you right now!
Oh Jax, I left something in your ask, I didn't know it was you! XD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey dannii, i know. i just replied..
kayleigh, i think i'm already following you.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Dannii- I hope your dad is recovering & I am keeping him in my prayers. He'll get better soon... I just know it. =]

@Piper- Congratulations getting past your interview! That's great news!

Been away for 2 days... my mom & grandmom came to visit for the weekend and I had a great time. Danyell unfortunatley was unable to join us because she has an upper respiratory infection & sometime of a flu bug or something. & this morning I woke up with a slight sore throat, so here's hoping to that having just being the air from the hotel room. lol.

How is everyone doing today?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
angry
hey jenna! i hope you feel better soon..
i was so upset yesterday after reading a tiva related article. those anti-tiva people are just the rudest, most obnoxious and truly despicable people i've ever had the most unfortunate luck to encounter! they're a bunch of **bleeep**!!
I hope Danyell gets better soon, Jenna.
Thanks for the prayers. :)

I don't even wanna know what article you're talking about, Jax. I'll just get riled up. xD
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax - Thanks much!

@Dannii - Thanks! I guess she just needs time... she's not improving at all. How is your dad?

Throat still is hurting, guess it wasn't the air in the hotel room after all. Hope I'm not getting sick b/c there is no new NCIS to cheer me up this week. =[
Awwww.
He's doing better now thanks. :)

Positive thoughts, Jenna. If you don't think that you're sick, you won't get sick. :))
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Hey guys!!

@ Dannii, Hope your daddy's back to his usual self soon hun.

@ Jenna, feel better. Hope Danyell's not sick for too long either!!

I have Shelby back at school now but Ashton has Chicken Pox!! I knew it would happen. Got no sleep last night as he was being sick all over the place and wouldn't settle. Fingers crossed i get sleep tonight lol!

What are you guys gonna be doing to fill the three week void?? This is the part of the season i hate!! Breaks.....tut!!
last edited 1年以上前
Thanks Joyce!

I hope Ashton feels better soon, poor thing.

Probably constant DVD's and Tumblr and stuff.
I just can't believe that the writers would do this to us. I mean, I know it's their job to rile us up, but people are just getting fed up of waiting, but I'm getting scared that people are losing their faith in them and going off Tiva and the show in general. I still don't think they slept together, but the fact they left us with that last scene as the last scene of three weeks has left me reeling.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
I know, its like the last scene from season 6 with Ziva in Somalia. Everyone was like "She's dead now, no more Ziva"! And we just had to keep the faith that she'd be back!! I so do not think that Tony went there tho, he may have kissed her but that would be all i think has happened!! IMO anyway!!
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
laugh
^ I won't lose faith! hehe. I've been writing and making so many dp's to stop myself from thinking about that last scene. I really hope it was nothing, or else as someone mentioned before, Tony's "growin' up" would've been nothing, all that time gone to waste... So I have faith in Tony to not do anything stupid.

I feel so much better now haha!

Get well everyone!~
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
guys, c'mon don't get sick.. my sister has strep throat and temp's spiking too, so i have to keep an eye on her 9yr old. mind you he adores abby so i just make him sit beside me whenever i watch ncis. he's fascinated with ziva though, bcos i keep telling him she's a ninja. oh kids and their make believe world..

joyce, i hope ashton feels better soon. at least it'll be over and done with after. my mum had 4 of us with the chicken pox one summer!

my fool-proof answer to every break.. ncis re-runs on dvds!! i might discover something new that i didn't catch during the last 20 times i have seen it.. you can never tell!
I so do not think that Tony went there tho, he may have kissed her but that would be all i think has happened!
We may even have to wait until episode 20 find out if anything did happen and that's what annoys me. But, as I've said before, I'm glad that Ray is in the ep. As I think Piper said, what if Ray is in EJ's team. Oh, the irony!

OHMCGEE. I just had a brainwave!

What if.... The reason that Ziva met Ray was because EJ is dodgy and Ziva is undercover to find out what is going on! And that's how the serial killer is involved!

Or has this already been said already? xD

I think Tony's character development is what most people are annoyed about. I mean, even the Tiva haters are like "WTF?!" But we haven't really got an explanation yet, so we'll have to wait and see.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
IMO, i don't think tony went there at all, not even a kiss. i think the writers are just jerking our chains with the "did they or didn't they" stuff. the future episodes will shed light on tony's character development. he has peter pan complex, he knows he has to grow up but he refuses or is afraid to accept it. that's with all these two steps forwards and three steps backward thing. everything comfortable and familiar with him is gonna change and that is what he is truly scared of. his past is also catching up with him slowly and surely. i for one would really like to see where the writers are gonna take this and ziva will play a major part in this. this is what i feel TPTB are angling/aiming for.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i finally found the effin' fanfic! the title is "tangled up" by brightblue completed in october 2009. the pony line is somewhere in chap 18(barcelona part v) it is a sequel to "tether". found them in FF.net.
now i can finally sleep properly, whew!!
Anyone here?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey dannii.. just me, i think. guard on duty.
Hehe. How are you, Jax?