Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I know, HAHA. I just looked on the Twitter of the person who tweeted her and they said TIVA. But I don't think she knows what/who that is, mistook it for a type or something. xD

But it's actually scary, the amount of people who are like "I love EJ! I totally ship her with Tony!" Even the die hards.
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
big smile
What the heck? Really? Huh wow. I really got to find these videos, are they really so much people shipping them?

Personally I just don't see it. I can see more chemistry with her and Gibbs and I don't even ship them. =/

Oh well, if that's what they like that's what they like. A few episodes and she's out and we never have to worry about her again. xD
Oh, it's not just YouTube anymore. They're actually tweeting SJM.
I actually can't wait for Enrique Murciano to come on now. xD
big smile
Oh wow.*groans* Great, there's probably fanfiction out about them now.
Haha neither can I. I actually think I'm looking forward to Ray after all this EJ/Tony shipping. 0_o
It's a disaster, IMHO.
Because it's all about the audience. If they see the reaction to her is good, they'll find a way to bring her in or something.

Great, there's probably fanfiction out about them now.
Well, I sure as hell won't be searching for it. xD

I can't believe I am actually looking for to it. But I was never worried about him in the first place. I was always more preoccupied with EJ, just because I know what Tony is like. Pffffff.
Oh yeah...well, IDK maybe they won't. You never know with NCIS.

Haha yeah we don't have to worry about Ray. I actually can't wait for him to show up, I'm looking forward to the character. IDK I just can't wait for EJ to leave, I'm not really sure but I just can't like her. SOmething about her puts me off.
Yep, you never know. xD
But hopefully, everything will be sorted by Season 9 and we can have angst-less Tiva back. :D
Yeah, I'm not trying to be offensive here, but she really seems standoffish and flaky and... like an airhead. I dunno, that whole scene in the observation room really put me off. And when she grabbed his arm to look at his watch.... GRRRRRR.

DO NOT TOUCH.
big smile
Oh yes, Season 9. *sighs* Wow, it seems like season 8 just started! The time really flew by, huh? I can't believe it's March already. xD

Haha I get what you mean. And I didn't really like her random interruption of the team speaking. I prefer it when the people in the background...um, stay in the background. xD LOL I'd just love to see her try and interrupt Abby if she was speaking, though! I've had a little daydream that she interrupts Abs and Abby gets annoyed and tells her off. *smiles happily* And ugh, her touching his arm.

She should know that one of the top rules of the Fangirls is to not touch Tony's arm...um, or flirt with him. xD
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
DANNII!! *hugs* Where'd you go last night?
smile
Hey Kayleigh. =) What's up?
I know right? It seems like it was just yesterday that we were all squeeing over "You smell like ocean and shea butter." *sigh*

Whatever. She's gonna be gone soon. *parties*

OMG. When she actually does leave, we should like a celebratory party. xD JK. That's mean. *cough*

Nobody touches Tony except Ziva. Period.
Kayleigh! I was really tired. Sorry I went! *hugs back*
big smile
Ah, well, we'll make just as good squees in season 9. xD

Haha yes! Hm, then we could name it, "season 8 ended and we're so glad a few select people aren't going to be in s9" party. Of course, that's way too long of a name. I don't think it would be that mean to have a celebratory party, not mean at all. *whistles innocently*

Haha yes, nobody but Ziva touches Tony. Well, except for Gibbs when he headslaps him. Or Abby when she hugs him. But other than that, no one but Ziva touches him. ;)
Agreed about Tony, Janie.

Want me to find the place for the party?

Hey, Dannii, what's your Tumblr address? I can't seem to find you...
heart
Haha ooh yeah you can find the place for the party. ;)

BTW, exactly what is Tumblr? I only have a small idea of what it is but I'm not precisely sure.
Tumblr's a blog thing. I'd send you a request but I don't know your e-mail... and don't want to. Stalkerish!
big smile
Haha yup pretty stalky. xDD I think I can make an account for myself though, right? I'll make one, for the heck of it. =D
zzz
Wait, on the "sign up" page it asks for "URL". What does that mean?
heart
Ah, well, we'll make just as good squees in season 9. xD
YESH, WE SHALL.

Their names won't be on the guest list. ;) xD
Yeah, find wherever you want Kayleigh! :P

Here's my Tumblr, guys. Follow me! :D
link

Janie, you reallllllly neeeed to make one. In fact, everyone does. We'll have parties everyday. :D
DANNII IT NO WORK...

Janie, that means what do you want US to have to type in to reach your blog?

Mine is leadthemonamerrychase.tumblr.com
That's what you'll be followed as. It can be anything. For instane Janie, yours can be "McAbbyFan123" or something. Anything you want! :D

Mine is "itwasdestiny-" :)
Hmmm... it works perfectly fine for me. :S
I'll add you! :)
big smile
Haha, okay, cool. Wow your's is pretty long, Kayleigh. xD

I think I'll make mine my youtube account to make things easier.

Made mine!

TrueLoveIsMcAbby is mine. :)
And you can change it whenever you like! :)
Really? Cool. :)
I got really bored, so I created a random blog...
I can't find you, Kayleigh :(
I posted your URL in and everything. :S
Haha very cool.

How do you search for fans, BTW? And sorry for the incessant questions, but IDK where to put all that "info" about myself, (like on our FP profiles) b/c I can't find it.
last edited 1年以上前
Oh no :(

link

JANIE FOLLOW ME!!
big smile
Following you!
SCREENSHOT TIME!!!

Click where it says "Customize" on this screenshot... DON'T CLICK THE SCREENSHOT!!
 SCREENSHOT TIME!!! Click where it says "Customize" on this screenshot... DON'T CLICK THE SCREENSHOT!
big smile
Haha okay cool. Thank you!

Hey cool! My fanfiction story is one of the tabs on this. xD
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
HA! I'm already following you, Kayleigh! XD
And my post is at the top of the screenshot! :D
I knew you were already following me, since you were my first ever follower! xD

Yes, Janie, I'm reading your fanfiction story :)
LOL cool.

SO I write my stuff like what I like on the "info" part, right? Haha yeay, I might actually get the hang of this. ;)

Haha cool, yay I have another follower!
last edited 1年以上前
OH! HAHA. xD
laugh
Haha cool Kayleigh! Forgive the suckiness of it and the fact that I am too lazy at times to update. Although, hey I think I've gotten better at actually updating. xD
Janie, can you post your URL, so I can follow you?

I'm going now guys. *yawns and waves*

I love you both. :))
All right, I'm gonna go eat dinner but I'll be back! XD WITH AN EPIC STORY EXCLUSIVELY FOR TUMBLR READERS.
big smile
Sure. link

Haha can't wait to hear it, Kayleigh! =)
Good night, love ya too. xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I made a Tumblr & never opened the page back up... I don't like change and trying new websites that often. lol.

& Janie in an earlier post (like 2 pages ago) you ask if Blood Sugar & Blood Pressure were the same... nope they are def not the same. Blood sugar deals with how your pancreas processes the sugars that are taken into your body & it also deals with the production of natural insulin in your body. Blood pressure is how your body is handling everything at the moment sorta... that's the easiest way I can put it. lol

heart
LOL haha I've only recently been introduced to other sites. I think it's all thanks to fanpop.

Haha oh okay I get it Jenna. Thanks. xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
lads, thank you very much for clearing up that tumblr thing for me, i didnt know what the heck is URL either. let me go and set up an account.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
@ Joyce (from several pages ago): Thanks hun!

Ooh yay more people to follow! You should def make an account Jackie, tell us the URL once you've set one up.

Guys, I wouldn't worry too much about random people shipping EJ/Tony and making fanvids/ writing fanfic. I mean, there are fanfics out there where Gibbs and Tony are a couple! :/ Yeah. I stumbled across one by accident. There's some wierd shiz in fandoms sometimes. The only thing I'm worried about is what Dannii said: if many viewers say they like her and then TPTB try to bring her back. But I don't think they will.

I REALLY WANNA SEE RAY!! Then we get to see Tony being protective and caring for Ziva again! Squee!
Jax, tell us when you have your URL done! :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Serial Killer Arc info... read up on it please!

link
hmmm
Is it weird that I'm not nervous? AT ALL?
1年以上前 DiNozzoDavid said…
smile
Nop, I'm not either Dannii~ =)
big smile
Good good. :))

I actually love our fandom so much. We're all taking things extremely well. XD