Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11451-11500 of 16238

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hiya, jenna! i hate both of you.. woke up today with a headache and stuffy nose!

btw, that didn't stop me from engorging in too much hotdogs and rootbeer so now i have a tummyache too.. :(
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm exactly the same, Jenna. I was up at 5 this morning coughing my lungs up and just blowing my nose. It's a wonder how everyone didn't wake up!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax- Oh no! Feel better! All of sick now.

@Dannii- I'm not coughing terribly badly yet, just a bit.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hopefully you won't get as bad as me.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
@dannii: some cough bottle might help things up.

mine is a mix from allergies as well. had a minor asthma attack earlier too. hate my weak lungs..

anybody wants an apple or orange? ;D
heart
Oh no! Mine is more from it going from 50 degrees to the 20's.

Hmm... apple please!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I've been taking this syrup that's supposed to help every four hours. It tastes awful lol.
heart
I've been taking Tylenol Severe Cold & Flu every 4 hours too. lol. I don't mind liquid meds. Danyell on the other hand throws up if she tries to take them, so she has to take pills. I hate pills.!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
agreed. i have never heard of a syrup, be it for cough or something else that tastes good. what does it say on the bottle? Carbocisteine is suppose to help. ;)

apple for jenna coming right up! might keep the doctor away away. ;)
you know what i miss though? cold weather! my asthma is nearly non-existent in cold weather. the heat, pollution and smog aggravates it.

i bought a whole bag of jelly babies, me and the small one had a lot of fun biting their heads off and interchanging their bodies. what a horrible creature i am!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I hate pills too, I have to have dissolvable ones if there is no other way. I just literally cannot swallow them.

It's Beechams or something? Proper burns the chest afterwards xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i'm generally good with medicines. will take them if needed as long as they don't have to pass through an IV then you won't get any arguments from me.

dannii and my nephew are the same, Miggy throws up all kinds of tablets so his meds have to be all liquid.

Day Nurse & Night Nurse works wonders for me but they're in capsule form. I think Night Nurse comes in liquid but it tastes like liquid toothpaste. bleagh!
but how they let me have a good "free from clogged nose and sniffles" night's sleep.
Uniflu or Bioflu (local brand here) works well too.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
My medicine doesn't seem to be working lol.

Did you guys see the finale of Rizzoli and Isles?
heart
I have a quarter of 1 nostril I can breathe through today, so maybe mine is working? lol

No I didn't see the finale. I cannot believe it's the finale already. I mean what did we have like 5 episodes?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
We did get the break between ep 10 and 15 though lol.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
not yet, i haven't had the chance to catch this season i think i stopped halfway. i must watch it all again to refresh my memory. but dang it's a long way til the new season starts in July!

i'm getting a headache on reading different views on the Tiva relationships in Tumblr. diff'rent folks, diff'rent strokes..
heart
Sneezy over here. Geez. lol.

A break? Oh, well I've been having trouble with keeping up with my shows some. Not my main ones of course.

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I've only just caught up myself lol. NCIS is the only show I watch on time every week without fail lol.

I've been reading them too. Poor Megan has been getting hate because people think she's asking them to justify their reasoning.
heart
I do watch NCIS without fail, and generally also try to watch House, Criminal Minds, Law & Order:SVU and I always watch Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice.

Reading what?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
sneeze it all out jenna, better out than in. lol!

my main shows that i would never miss a single day as soon as it's airs are NCIS (that obviously goes without saying!)and Grey's. Bones, Castle and Once upon a time, i would most of the time let a day or two pass no big deal before i watch. the rest i just catch up with. I panic and get very antsy when my usual time for watching NCIS has pass and i haven't seen it yet.
heart
lol. I agree.

I watch Castle too, but Bones I can't watch live because it interferes with Grey's. They used to have it where it was 8, 9, 10 for Bones, Grey's & PP but now they moved Bones to 9.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Megan on Tumblr posted something asking people if they had a logical reason as to why they don't ship Tony and Ziva. She wasn't trying to invalidate their opinion or anything, she genuinely wanted to know if people could give reasons other than "Ziva's a rapist and treats Tony like shit." Now she's getting unfollowed by people because they don't like it or something.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
between Bones and Grey's, i choose Grey's.

and she's getting hit left, right and centre from anonymous people about how very condescending she is. poor thing. being a psychologist, she just really wants to know why other people don't like tony/ziva being together and what's their reasoning behind it. should never have opened that can of worms.
anything you ask about tony/ziva has a potential to be a volatile subject.

i always find if a person unfollows you just because you differ in opinions are not worth anything really. If it's not blatant and offensive i let it go.

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
good read: beautiful explanation of the two cups at the end.
link
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
I already posted this with the a photo image from "Newborn King" but this article really got me excited, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but i know you will all understand what this does to my shipper heart.

Two of Cups is a Minor Arcana tarot card.

Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play tarot card games

To understand the Two of Cups, you have to look at the image. A man and a woman stare into each other's eyes, sharing their emotions by way of the cups. The wings and snakes form a Caduceus, and with the lion head present, the elements are similar to the Chimera and suggest danger or heroism in the transaction.

There is romance between them, a sexual attraction. The Two of Cups shows power that is created when two come together. This is the card that lovers want to see, and, in fact, the Two of Cups is the minor arcana equivalent of the Lovers in many ways. The Two of Cups has a deeper meaning as well. Whenever two forces are drawn together, there is the potential for bonding. This card can stand for the union of any two entities - people, groups, ideas, or talents. In readings, the Two of Cups tells you to look for connections in your life, especially those that are one-on-one. Now is not the time to separate or stay apart. It is the time to join with another and work as a partnership. If you are in conflict, look for truce and the chance to forgive and be forgiven. If you are struggling with two choices or tendencies within yourself, seek to reconcile them.

Usually, the Two of Cups is welcome in a reading, but it can also sound a note of warning. The energy of Two can be very compelling. They create between themselves a world of their own that can feel exclusionary to outsiders.

Description: Partnerships and unions are represented by the Two of Cups. Much like the Lovers card in the Major Arcana, energies come together to create a mutual bond. Beauty, power, and electric vibrations occur, bringing romance and sexual energy to the scene. Platonic relationships also benefit from the Two of Cups. This is the card that signifies reconciliation. Struggles come to an end, and harmony is restored to even the most hostile of relationships. Inner conflicts also come into play when this card appears. An inner peace is created. Expect to feel strongly connected to others, but also to other entities that bring two together like ideas or talents.

Source: Wikipedia

full article here: link

full credit for the idea goes to Starryjules from FF.Net and her fic: link

I already 投稿されました this with the a 写真 image from "Newborn King" but this 記事 really got me excit
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Wow, that's amazing! :D
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
Happy New Year girls! (Well it's still 6 hours to go here, but whatever. xp) Have great fun today! ♥
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Happy New Year, Ola! :))
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
It's 02:37AM on January 1, 2012 in my little corner of the globe..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 It's 02:37AM on January 1, 2012 in my little corner of the globe.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Lovely smiles from our favourite duo..
 Lovely smiles from our favourite duo..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Happy New Year Jax! :))
heart
A few hours to go here too! Happy New Year ladies! I love you all & I am ever so thankful to have you all in my life! <3 Despite us not being together on New Years we are in each others hearts and the new year is going to bring new great & wonderful things for us all. <3 <3 <3
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
^ THIS. <333

I don't have anything else to say.
heart
One day we'll all celebrate together! <3
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Definitely! It will epic! :) <3

Hey guys? You know the Tivotees Army, I was thinking we should be totally geeky and have code/nicknames, what do you think? I know we have some for here, but it might be cool to have one for the Tivotees Army too! xDD
heart
<3 Sounds good! =]
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Woo! Do you have any ideas as to what you want to be called? lol.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
I love you both too! i could never imagine going through this past year without you all.. definitely getting together one day!

i like that idea dannii. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
tongue
I totally agree! Hopefully 2012 will bring greatness for all of us! :))

I can't think of a nickname for myself. I thought of Israeli Parrot, but idk.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i like israeli-parrot, it's cute. i'm also partial to crazy chick for myself, bcos that's what i am. lol! ;D

maybe put up a forum or an article to ask for suggestions.
ok lads, i have a phone call from himself. will try to get back.
1年以上前 Abby97 said…
big smile
I'm not here very often, but i wanted to pop in, to wish you all a very Happy New Year! :)
heart
@Dannii- That's cute! I have no idea for myet. lol. Besides Gibbs Girl anyway. I'll have to think on it.

@Abby97- Happy New Year

And to all my girls it's 2 am here, so Happy New Year 2012! Couldn't have imagined this past year without you all. <3
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
Happy 2012! A fresh start and more wonderful blessings for all of us!

May this year finally bring our OTP to the path of true love and be the wonderful start of something beautiful, real and forever between them, and this time it's for keeps.

Cheers!
heart
@Jax- This our OTP's year too! <3

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
Hi jenna! Happy New Year!
how are you keeping?
heart
Happy New Year! I'm fine. Cold is still lingering, but it's slowly starting to go away. I'm coughing up icky stuff, but hey as long as it's coming out. I'm sneezing a little less. Headache today though. I think I slept awkward last night.

How are you?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i hate lingering colds. drink plenty of water, it will help expel the icky stuff much faster. woke up with a headache too but it's all my fault. celebrated new year's with a few flutes of pink champagne with my mum and sister. then when i was talking to the partner over the phone i poured a couple more. in short, mini-hangover. :(
then we had relatives who visited from 10am & didn't leave til about 6pm! i like my relatives but a houseful of kids all under the age of 20 plus the karaoke blaring is not an ideal way to cure hangover.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi dannii! Happy New Year! How are you?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Sorry I randomly went off last night, the laptop has been acting up, I think I might get a new one lol.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey girls!

48 hours to go and we get them back. yay!