Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11401-11450 of 16238

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
WE HAVE MORE!

A DESPERATE MAN PICS!

GO ON WITHOUT ME.
 WE HAVE MORE! A DESPERATE MAN PICS! GO ON WITHOUT ME.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hmm... looks like we might be getting some nice Tiva interaction! Yay!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I hope so!

I had a dream last night that the promo for ADM came out and we see the proposal and then it cuts to Tony saying "Don't marry him... please." ;))
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
It feels like it's been FOREVER since a new episode. Which I know is crazy because it hasn't been THAT long, but it sure feels that way!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I know what you mean. I feels like we haven't got a new episode in months, but it's only been just a little over two weeks. :S
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
So, somewhat off topic, I've recently joined the local roller derby team and I need a derby name. If anyone has any suggestions (NCIS related or not), I'd love to hear them...
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I will try and think of something for you :)
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
It DOES feel like forever since we've had an episode omg!!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey people! what a wonderful way to open up FP and then i see those gorgeous faces looking at each other.. major squeeee!!

is it just me or is ziva getting prettier as the season goes on? (or maybe it's just the smile that brightens up her face when she looks at tony!) ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax! How are you?

I can't wait for Housekeeping! I fidget just thinking about it! xD

AHHH.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi dannii! oh you, me and about 20million other people who can't wait for it!

it's Jan 10, right? are we back on Mondays in Canada?

bless me. they look so gorgeous in those still shots.

is it just me or there is something significant on them having the EJ/Ray episodes back to back?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
January 3rd! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
3rd! that's less than a week!
wait a sec, back the truck up.. we get housekeeping on the 3rd, desperate man on the 10th, then another break, then the 200th on feb 7th, then the "valentine" episode (forgot the title) on the 14th?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm presuming so, but I have no idea whether we're getting the new episode early or not. It totally sucks that I go back to school next Wednesday!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
yep, schools her resume on Wednesday as well. I thought you have no classes or have shortened periods on Wednesdays?

whatever day it is coming, we're all more than ready for it! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I have the afternoon off on Wednesday but it will kill me knowing I have to wait for four hours until I can watch it! xD

In answer to your previous question, there is definitely something significant in having the eps back to back. Plus, we've got pics of them in both episodes. It's all so confusing. I hope they're not trying to give us something when there's nothing there.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
exactly what i was thinking. there must be something that might be explained later or some "little things" that will have significance on why they chose to have these episodes aired back to back. plus the still pictures they released mostly have tony & ziva on it. what gives?
i don't want to put my hopes up but seeing these makes it real difficult. it's making me think that they're building up to something for the season finale especially since we all know by now that it's the wedding. *rose-coloured glasses in place*

btw, how do i re-blog myself at Tumblr?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I seriously hope we at least get something little. I mean, we didn't see anything in the promo and if they give us something in the sneak peek, that might mean we either get something bigger in the actual episode or we won't get anything :/

Do you have Missing E? That's the only way you can do it :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
from Chrome? nope, system's not able for it yet. will need to upgrade first.
It's alright. it's just I added links on those 20 fanfics I posted a couple of days ago so some people can just click on the link to take them to the story.

I only saw the 20second promo. I know, it's all confusing. TPTB are deliberately playing with us. i don't know whether to love them or curse them. let's wait and see. i'm having a fun time scrolling through my dash seeing loads of Tiva babies' posts. Then we have a still picture of MW still wearing his wedding ring. He most probably forgot to take it off, surely this is not the first time it happened. but it's making me grin from ear to ear!

I nearly forgot to ask! how are you today? *gibbs-slaps self*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I saw the ring too. :) Maybe it was a dress rehearsal? That's when they usually take pictures, I think :)

I am actually worse than ever right now, I was in bed at 5am this morning, nearly in tears because my head hurts so much. Well actually, it's just my throat and ears. It really sucks. My mum bought me medicine, so we'll see if it works.
heart
Yes it totally feels like it's been forever & ever since we've had a new episode. Luckily it's not too much longer.

Oh girls, so I'm sick. =/ This is 2 times in a bit over a month. That is so unsual for me. Started out as a sore throat, now I have a stuffy nose so badly that I cannot even breathe at all. I have to literally chew with my mouth open because I cannot breathe even a single grain of sand through my nose. Sigh.

@Dannii- Something came in the mail today from you, but of course I'm at my moms so I won't be able to see it until I get back to NJ. <3
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oh my Gibbs, Jenna. What is it with us having the same illnesses! :(

I hope you like it!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
oh my poor babies! *hugs*
what is with the two of you always getting sick at the same time? aunt flo went over straight to jenna's after visiting dannii. (well, she came to me first!) LOL! ;D

70% of the time sore throat leads to ear infections. drink plenty of fluids much better if it's plain water. unfortunately we just have to ride it all out. i hope some medicine will make you both feel better.

we really need a distraction ASAP!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
oh this is some of what I made over for Christmas. I assure you there were loads. forgive the crappy quality. taken with my sister's camera phone. don't mind me..
last edited 1年以上前
 oh this is some of what I made over for Christmas. I assure あなた there were loads. forgive the crappy
heart
@Dannii- I can't wait to see it. =] I know we always see to have the same illnesses at the same time. We are just too in sync. One of us needs to hurry up & get better so the other one can too. lol

@Jax- I know right?! lol. I need to be drinking more water. I'm taking meds though so we'll see. Lots & lots! No wonder you were so busy!

I've checked all your girls tracking numbers and none of them have updated since I sent them practically. Only Joyce's seems to be in customs. Grr! I'm mad at the post office!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
from "A Desperate Man"

I like how they're standing next to each other side by side. same stance and all.
 from "A Desperate Man" I like how they're standing 次 to each other side によって side. same stance and
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It is weird, isn't it? :P

The post office sucks!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
@jenna: it's a bank holiday here tomorrow. so i won't get any new from the local post office til next week. It's usual during the christmas rush that mails all get delayed. aside from the fact that the our local postal services is really behind the times, pun so totally intended.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I love it when they do that! They're so in sync it makes my heart cry with joy. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i love seeing them doing things the same way. i don't even know if they're aware of it. mirroring all the time. i would probably burst with tears next week as soon as i see them together on the screen again. the long breaks we're having just sucks!

is something wrong with Tumblr? i can't re-blog.. *sigh*

news regarding the Fanfest:
link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Me too, feels like years since NBK.

Yep, it's over capacity apparently. Really slow and notes acting up as well.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i became paranoid there for a moment, i thought something's wrong at my end again. ;D

now this is real cute: link

IKR? it feels like the actual summer hiatus. we're hopeless!
I started watching season 6 again. it's gonna break my heart when I reach legend, semper fi and aliyah all over again..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Awww, that's so cute!

Season 6? What are you thinking? xDD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
well, i basically just closed my eyes and went eenie meenie miney moe and i ended up with season 6. i just should have went with season 8. ;D

another cute one:
link
heart
Loving all these photos! =]
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
THE 30 SEC PROMO!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
if i could just fast forward time, it'll be tuesday (or wednesday in our case) already!
i can't wait to see the new episodes.

what are your plans for new year's?
heart
Yay for the 30 second promo. I usually try not to watch it so I'm more surprised during the episode, but I could not resist! =] I cannot wait!

No New Years Plans, especially since I'm sick. I wanted to go down to my cousins grave, like we usually do but since I'm ill that might not be a good idea.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i was just going to post it too!
tony was upset at EJ! why is this making me smile so much? ;D
"Never bring a knife to a gunfight" unless you're ziva of course.
"going off the griddle" ahahaha!! ;D

@jenna: Keeping warm indoors might be a better idea for now.

I'm staying indoors with the air conditioner full blast at midnight due to the smoke and fireworks. I always get asthma attacks during new year's midnight celebrations. and we're afraid to go outside the house for fear of bullets falling down and hitting us from indiscriminate gun-firing plus loads of fireworks going on and i mean right outside our door firecrackers. I absolutely hate the noise!

Off the griddle. Ha! That's great!

@Jax- I couldn't agree more. Oh wow, I don't mind fireworks too much, but don't like too too many.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Is she back at the scene where it happened? She's [EJ] is wearing different clothing from when she appeared in NotB.

I know this is awful, but I can't stop thinking about SJM's tweet now. You know, the one where she said us Tiva fans won't be TOO disappointed. G-d.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
we take fireworks here to a whole new level! they're right at your face, blast at your hands, you end up with no fingers or face after fireworks! it's just sheer stupidity!

they probably went back to the scene where it happened, trying to establish on how was she able to escape or something.

I thought about that too. Tony was upset at her but perhaps it's only in the beginning and when she explained he forgave him? (stupid tony!)
was she just playing at us with that tweet? maybe trying to comeback on those people who were mean to her on twitter?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
We won't be TOO disappointed, so yes there might be a disappointment but maybe they'll redeem themselves?

@Jax- Crazy!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
i just wanna see it. gonna look for my little things and i'll be happy. ;D

the last time we had those kind of stupid fireworks, the stupid old man nearly blew up the washing machine sitting near the washing area of the house and nearly took out the whole block's electricity. after that my mother banned firecrackers on new year's. me? i just watch the countdown on telly while feasting on honey-roasted ham. ;P

ok lads, bedtime. wonderful time tonight. sleep and then start kitchen duties yet again. you both take care and i'll see yah later. love you guys!! mwaah!!
heart
@Jax - Eek. No wonder you don't like fireworks! Night sweetie! Love you!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
smile
hey guys..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax :))
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
smile
hi dannii! ooh i like you icon.. ;)

how are you keeping?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Thank you!

I'm slowly getting better, thanks, how are you?
heart
Hi girls! How are you feeling Dannii? I'm okay. Still can't breathe. I have a stuffy & runny nose at the same time if thats possible. lol.

How are you Jax?