Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10801-10850 of 16238

1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
big smile
i'm too fired up for a glass of wine. ;)

you know me too well.. early morning is a better description. lol! ;D

pick the best 17. ;P
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Tequila? ;)

Impossible task, but I can do it! :)
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
laugh
sambuca or jagermeister? ;D

do it, probie! LOL!! ;D

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Sambuca lol.
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
laugh
i like sambuca all flamed up. the partner doesn't like it. it was one of his biker friends, Bailey who introduced me to it and i don't think he has forgiven Bailey for that. lol! ;D

staples in my place, a bottle of smirnoff, sambuca white and bailey's (of course) and jamison's whiskey (for him) and jack daniels bourbon (for me!) have you tried bourbon with ribena blackcurrant? delish!

we're missing joyce and jenna and the rest for this drinking party! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'd be too scared to try it like that! xD

Bourbon with Ribena? I'M DEFINITELY TRYING IT! We have to drink it when we meet! :D

We can carry it on all night and all dayyyyyyy! (8) xD
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
laugh
it's sambuca in a shot glass then they will light it up for 3 seconds then you blow out the flame then drink it straight. you can feel the alcohol fumes going out your nose! i only have it when i'm with people i really trust to have my (drunk) back. the alcohol content can kick you real hard.

you'll love it bourbon with ribena on the rocks. it's sweet. ;D

geez, we can carry on for 48 hours straight! LOL! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
laugh
I'm getting some bourbon! xD

That's fine! We have the weekend to recover! xD
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
big smile
ok i need some breakfast. i might or might not get back. if i don't i'll see yah later then. ;D

get some sleep dannii, there's school tomorrow! ;D
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
It's 12:41 am here, should be in bed, especially since I'm sick. lol. We had such a nice day cooking and having dinner, my brother actually was home with us, so it ws me & D, my mom, brother and grandparents. It was just perfect! <3 I've been trolling the internet for laptop deals b/c I think D's is going. D's laptop was recently fixed as you all know, but the screen goes black like once an hour and then you have to leave it off for awhile before turning it back on. Idk if it's getting to warm on the inside (b/c it's not on the outside) or if it's the screen going. My mom keeps telling me I deserve it and just to buy it, but I feel guilty since I'm out of work. Sigh.

Anyway... tomorrow I'm going to be out an about (not really Black Friday shopping, but stopping in a few stores) and taking my brother back to his friends house so I'll likely not be on until later but I'll try to get on to see my girls.

Love you all. xx

PS- I just ordered myself a brand new laptop online. =] My mommy convinced me that I deserved it and even though I was out of work that I deserved it, D deserves hers back instead of me hogging it, and it was a great deal. It took me hours to hit the damn submit button but I finally did. So now I can put all my NCIS/Tiva stuff back on it. Yay! <3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
You haven't gotten better? FEEL BETTER SOON.

I'm glad that you had a good day! You do deserve it and you can pay in installments can't you? :)

I am thankful for all of you!
heart
Nope, still have not gotten better. Went from bad breathing to sore throat to phlegm & severe coughing. Haven't slept in days (literally) & I am exhausted. The stuffy nose is contributing to the phlegm I'm sure, because it's draining. I've been taking meds, hopefully soon it will go away.

No installments, paid for it outright from my bank account. I am going to be taking the money from my savings account to put back in my checking so I don't feel so guilty.

I'm thankful for all you girls. Getting ready to leave to take my brother to the eye doctors and then he & D will be going to lunch while my mom & I hit up a few stores.

Love you girls. xx
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
hey girls!
1年以上前 HeartWants said…
I hope you start feeling better soon Jenna :) I'm sure a little retail therapy will do you some good ;)

Anyone around..?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Hey girls!

Sorry, life's been hectic what with yearly exams and organizing this damn Italy/Paris trip! I haven't been able to check in with my girls as much as I'd like to. :( Don't worry, there's only a few weeks of school left and then it should settle down a bit. :)

I can't believe we have to wait 3 weeks for new NCIS and 2 weeks for new HIMYM! What am I supposed to do with my life? D: *creys*

I love you all! ♥
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
i got it back! oh happy day!!!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
JAXXXXXXXXXXXXX! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
DANNNNNNIIII!!! *abby-hugs* *me skipping and jumping for joy!*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
How are you? :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
I'm good. so happy that i got this one back. I was ready to throw in the towel, so to speak. when I started earlier i said i'm gonna try one more time to log in with facebook and viola, it connected! *sigh of intense relief!*

having a lazy sunday.. watched a couple of films earlier. and i think it's gonna rain anytime soon.. ;)

how are you?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm glad you got it back too! Fanpop is screwing up so much lately!

I'm okay, thanks. Woke up in a bad mood because these three days I've had really good Tiva dreams and I obviously woke up to find that they were dreams. I'm unconsciously as well as consciously aware there is a break, so my brain is creating new scenes! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i know what you mean.. i'm like, what am i gonna do for the next 2 weeks?! speaking of dreams, i had a good one after engaged part 2. when ziva said she needed to rest. tony insisted on driving her home because she was really looking tired and they got takeout food and they sat on the couch, ziva got that far away look in her eyes and just started talking about their 2 days in afghanistan. she cried about how life was unfair to the 2 little girls, about captain quincy, about gibbs and about the lieutenant. and she fell asleep. then tony carried her to her bed gave a fleeting kiss on the top of her head and slept on the couch. he said she didn't deserve to be alone tonight and that one day soon he will tell her about his day with the chaplain.
i love this dream! i should have written it as soon as i woke up because the conversations were still fresh. now i have forgotten about it except for the general idea. i could have gotten a good fanfic about it. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Sounds like a great dream!

Jenny was in my last one. Tony was saying stuff moving forward and that he wished he could move forward together with Ziva and there were flowers and they were sitting on a bench but that's all I remember! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i love your dream! is jenny still alive or was tony talking to a ghost or a dream itself?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I don't really think she was a dream but she wasn't really a ghost, so she was probably like a Kate type thing lol. She was giving him advice. :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
that was really nice. maybe you can write a drabble with that. lol! ;D

and if you want to do a short fic on my dream, feel free. make it the way you want it.. ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Haha I might do!

I still have to write another chapter of my last story!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i'm still waiting for that.. ;)

going in 10 mins. so sleepy.. i'll see yah tonight. you take care! mwaah!! ;)

and get some sleep! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
My muse will hopefully come back from vacation soon, I want it finished!
heart
Hi girls! Feeling better today, still coughing up a storm sometimes, and my throat gets scratchy & dry more quickly but it's finally starting to go away! Yay!

Did some more retail therapy last night, I'm sure that helped. lol. I am missing a bonfire though. =/ Boo. Although I dislike the cold weather so sitting out there I prob would not have done anyway.

How are you all?
1年以上前 AngelRobinson said…
heart
That's so true that it doesn't matter who's blood u have it matters on the love you have and the care you store in your hearts
1年以上前 AngelRobinson said…
angelic
Its so hard saying goodbye to the ones we love but remember the times you had together and remember they look upon us cause there's holes in the floor of heaven and when it starts raining always remember the r looking down wising they could be here
1年以上前 HeartWants said…
So i've just experienced that first moment, when you realise something is there between you and one of your friends. And you both just kinda stare at each other waiting for the other to say something.. And seriously all i could think about was 'Omg i now understand the whole Tony&Ziva eye-sex thing they've got going on'..

^^And that analagy would of made very little sense to anyone else but fellow Tiva girls <3 Hence the post :)

I'm so glad you are starting to finally feel better Jenna! :) I did some retail therapy this morning, and it does wonders ;) I also went to Max Brennar for the first time.. I'm officially chocolate-ed out for a while haha xD
heart
Hey girls!

Just had a marathon of the Saw movies. Eheheheh. Awesome :D

OH and did I mention that Callum and I are now going out? Yay I actually have a boyfriend! xD

And somebody needs to write a fanfic based on that Jenny dream! It's such an awesome idea! :)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Tegan!

Awww, congrats! That's great news! How long have you been going out?
Not that long :) He asked me out on Wednesday and it's now Monday. So less than a week teheh :D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Awwww, that is so cute! :D
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
angry
hi ladies.. after my brief stint of happiness yesterday, for some reason still unfathomable to me Fanpop decided that I am unworthy of my old account (yet again) and will not let me log in.

Fanpop is taking the piss out of me!

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
What on earth?!

I hope you haven't been deleted! I'll check your old account out, make sure.
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
it's still there. i dunno what i'm doing wrong. my mistake yesterday was i should have checked my profile when i was able to log in and check on what email i used to create the account then maybe i could have reset my password.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Fanpop is messing up all over the place at the mo. Even the picks are messed up!
1年以上前 tivagirl13 said…
i dunnoo.. i'm just too drained to dealwith this for now.
i'll think i'll leave it for another 24-48H then we'll see.
heart
Hi girls.

<3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hello ladies.. allowed to log in again. i feel like a delinquent who has special privileges every other day.. *sigh*

not staying long though.. need to do something in a bit. will try to comeback later. take care y'all!! mwaaah!! ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Fanpop wouldn't let me log in for FOUR HOURS!

What is going on? :S
heart
I have mine permanently logged in, so I haven't had any of these problems. But FP is certainly being weird! I have no idea what it's doing!

Today it's exactly a month before I go overseas!! :D :D
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hey girls! What's up?

Hm, so far no problems going on with me for FP but wow, all you girls seem to have issues with it! How odd. =/

@ Tegan- Ooh, yay! Wait, where are you going overseas? :)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I have mine permanently logged in too, but for some reason I refreshed the page and I'd been logged out! :S

TAKE PHOTOS! I'm so sorry I can't be there! :(
heart
Girlsssss!! I miss you! <3