Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12001-12050 of 16238

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
Desperate woman is desperate. Some separation anxiety probably, plus she's upset over losing some frills that she might have had when you are still there and will immediately lose once the both of you are gone. Pay her scant attention, she'll get over it eventually. I hope D gets better soon. stomach bug?

I love the fact that suddenly everybody is acknowledging 'Tiva' now, and that includes the producers, the actors and the media. a sense of foreboding perhaps? i really hope so!

Did you read that fanfic that i posted a link to? it's tony & ziva post jimmy's wedding. written by justtellher from Tumblr. It's squee-worthy!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
I JUST LITERALLY CAN'T.

LIKE, MY INTERNET BREAKS AND ALL THE AMAZING SPOILERS COME OUT.

I'M LITERALLY FLAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I KNEW TONY AND ZIVA WOULD MEET NOW. I JUST KNEW IT.

ARE MCGEE AND ABBY GONNA BE MARRIED.

Also Sammy figured this out!

It’s Gibbs’s vision. The episode consists of him sitting in that diner and people out of his life randomly stopping by. The whole alternate universe thing is completely in his head.

And we get a scene where Tony and Ziva meet randomly, without any of their history and emotional baggage attached. A scene in which, according to Cote, the attraction is inevitable. A scene like that, told from Gibbs’s POV.

Does that mean he’ll realize that if he weren’t in the picture, they’d screw their brains out in a heartbeat? O_O
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Tiva is destiny! *swoons*

they met very briefly, or Tony saw her at a glance and after 7 years he still remembers her. If that is not inevitable then I don't know what is!

oh Gibbs certainly knows that, AU or not that they'll screw the brains off each other if not for their respect for his rules.

can we find a time machine and just fast forward to 2 weeks from today?

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I just don't think I can wait anymore. I actually think they're trying to kill us. It's gonna be epic.

OUR OTP IS MEANT TO BE. :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
excerpt from Telestar, a french magazine article that Mathilde was wonderful enough to translate. This is the line that stood out for me.
Interview was done on January 3 when they were shooting the 200th.

TS: Ziva also has a boyfriend. Should we forget about a love story between Tony and Ziva?

MW: Yesterday, Cote and I were shooting a scene and even though it wasn’t in the script, there’s such a deep bond between us that their relationship still seem very strong on screen. We’re waiting to see what the writers will decide.

full article here: link

Shooting on January 3 means the episode isn't out yet. Understanding MW's answer, does that mean we are getting another Tiva heavy epic episode? oh my..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Weren't they filming the 200th or the V-Day episode then? :))
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
yep, so that basically means we have yet to see the episode.
and if that particular scene happens to be in the VD episode?
goodness me! my shipper heart is gonna burst into a gazillion pieces before this season is over!
so much love love love for season 9!! ;)

MW is really good at doing off-scripts scenes and Cote is good in following his leads. That incredible chemistry shows up on screen every time.

still 2 1/2 weeks of waiting!! i want this episode now!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I just don't even know what to do with myself, I just keep reading the article over and over again!

TOPLESS PALMER.

I'M GOING TO DIE.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
Jimmy abs!! just shoot me now please..

and i said over and over again that i will treat the 200th episode just like every other episode. One spoiler and I go nuts! what's gonna happen to us if we see stills & promo?!

*dead shipper walking*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT 20 DAYS.

And they were talking about the bachelor party and the wedding and JLC and what Shannon is gonna say to Gibbs at the diner and I am legitimately having trouble breathing over here lol.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax- I know you are right. She is just desparate. She's going to lose so much when we leave. D won't be here to pay her bills anymore, go grocery shopping, run errands, etc. Yes I do believe it's a 24 hour flu. Our nephew had it, her sister in law, and a few others in the family have had it. I hope I don't get it.

Everybody is acknowledging Tiva. <3 I haven't read that fic. Will have to soon.

All these spoilers. How am I supposed to wait?! Gah!

PS- I made baked Ziti with chopped meat & sausage. Would anyone like some?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
What's that Jenna? :))
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
@jenna: that's why she's being a witch. (again, sorry D)
the fanfic is really beautiful. very squee-worthy i can assure you.
me, me, me!! I'm ready for a real early breakfast.. ;D

@dannii: i know, they could have waited at least next week to pop these spoilers at we only have a little bit over a week to wait. this is gonna make the waiting so much harder!
barring glitches, it seems they have the whole season panned out already.
Oh dearest Gibbs in that diner scene.. *sniffs*

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Well hopefully the pics will be released next week and then the promo the week after! :)

I hope you feel better soon, Jenna.
heart
@Dannii- I'll post a pic when it's out of the oven. It's noodles, chopped meat, chopped sausage, ricotta cheese, mozzorella cheese and sauce. I don't eat it but I made it for the family becuse I'm trying to learn to cook.

@Jax- No worries. Danyell knows that. She said that to me yesterday after her mom lied and said she said something that she didn't. She was like she's only trying to make us argue so I won't go. Pitt us against each other. etc. I'll save you a heaping plate!

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It sounds yummy! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
at least that's something to look forward to for the next 2 weeks. i'm so excited! I still have the half bottle of wine i'm reserving for joyce's return but i'll use half of it when watching the 200th. kinda fitting, don't you think? ;D

imagine the live blogging that will happen on Feb. 7! you can "spoil" us all you want jenna! lol! ;D

oh yum! piping hot straight from the oven.

Does anyone have a recipe for quiche? i dunno how to make it but i want to learn. Finn likes it.
heart
I don't know that I'll be able to keep my mouth shut! lol

Almost done. lol

What kind of quiche do you want to make him? Ham & cheese? Spinach? something else?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Yes, spoil us Jenna! xD

No sorry Jax!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
oh yay! guaranteed spoiling! ;D

oh he'll eat anything i made him or else it'll be the last time he's eating on my table! if i can have both ham & cheese and the spinach and if you have it, what's quiche lorraine?

did I tell you that CJ (from Tumblr) made me a fanfic drabble from my dream yesterday? the prompt was Tony, Ziva and breastmilk. remember that dream? it was cute. ;)
heart
=]

lol. That's too funny. Here is the recipe for a ham & cheese quiche:
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers, garnish
Directions
1.In medium bowl, toss 4 teaspoons flour with the grated cheese. Sprinkle mixture into the pie shell. On top of cheese, sprinkle 1/2 cup of diced ham.
2.In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk or cream, and then add salt and mustard powder. Beat until smooth and pour over cheese and ham.
3.Put piece of plastic wrap large enough to overlap sides over top of quiche, then a piece of foil, and seal well around the edges. (plastic keeps the foil from sticking to the food). Place prepared quiche in freezer.
4.When ready to prepare, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C.) Remove foil and plastic wrap. Put foil around edge of crust to protect it.
5.Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is golden brown. Garnish with parsley and pimiento if desired

Here is one for spinach quiche:
1/2 cup butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
1 (6 ounce) package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2.In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Stir in spinach, mushrooms, feta and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
3.In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pastry shell, allowing egg mixture to thoroughly combine with spinach mixture.
4.Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes, until set in center. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.

& Quishe Lorraine
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
12 slices bacon
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup minced onion
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups light cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white sugar
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2.Place bacon in a large skillet, and fry over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, then chop coarsely. Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion into pastry shell.
3.In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
4.Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Allow quiche to sit 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Did she? I will have to read it. :P
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
got it. saved and safe! maybe i'll try the ham & cheese this week. though my gang here will probably eat it with rice. lol! ;D

here's the fic:

Two days away from her new born and her amazing husband. Sometimes work had its perks, yes, but since she was all but a new mother, Ziva did not like this one bit. It was now going on two days that she had been away from Tony and her six month old baby girl. Her baby had the color hair of her father, but curly like her mothers, and had a mixture of their eye color, but her eyes were full of emotion and curiosity. Just thinking of her baby girl made Ziva homesick. She only had three more days and then she could return home. She talked to Tony every night on the phone, and every morning, but still that was not enough. She knew that Tony was taking great care of her girl, but something still did not feel right. She loved Tony, but she was not sure that he could handle getting up early in the morning and having to feed the baby, let alone having to change her.
Ziva sat down at her work desk and opened her laptop. She logged on to her web chatting program and saw that Tony was on. She clicked on his name and waited for him to turn on his camera so he could see her. Ziva quickly straightened her royal blue button down shirt, and ran her fingers through her hair one last time before Tony clicked on his camera. She smiled when she saw her husband on the other end. Tears started to form in her eyes when she saw her baby girl all dressed up and seating on his lap. Tony laughed as he held the baby closer to the camera so Ziva could see that she was smiling the vibrant smile that her dad had.
“Hey Ziva.” Tony said. Ziva beamed.
“Tony…” Ziva said as she watched her baby girl squirm in her fathers lap. Ziva giggled at how fidgety her baby was. “How is everything?”
“Fine. She barely sleeps, and has to constantly eat, but I think I can handle it.” Tony said laughing. He smiled and looked down at the baby girl. He sat her up just a bit so she looked into the camera, but she was starting to fall asleep. Tony looked up at the camera and at Ziva.
“Blow kisses to Mommy!” Tony repeated and took the baby’s hand to mimic the actual movement. Ziva put her hands over her mouth and had happy tears in her eyes when she saw that.
“Oh, baby girl.” Ziva said quietly and smiled. Tony blew Ziva a final kiss and winked.
“Want to see something I taught her?” Tony asked. Ziva nodded. He made a fist and showed the baby girl, who in turn did something similar and he gently bumped their fists together.
“How bout that Zee?” Tony asked laughing and grinning. “The Daddy and Baby Fist-bump!” Ziva was laughing so much and just wanted to hug the screen and tell them how amazing they both were. Ziva looked at the clock at the bottom of her screen and looked up at Tony.
“It has to be past two in the morning for you guys.” Ziva said quietly when she realized her baby was almost asleep. Tony nodded and started rocking the baby softly.
“I am going to sing to her real quick.” Ziva whispered. “True Love, from that old film we watched last time we saw a movie together.” Ziva began singing the familiar tune, and Tony joined in. The baby made a quiet noise and sighed in Tony’s arms. Tony looked up at Ziva and continued to sing, but this time he could not help smile. When the song was over, and Ziva and Tony were sure the baby was asleep, she asked him one more question.
“How many bottles of breast milk are still in the fridge?” Ziva asked very quietly. Tony smirked and Ziva shoots him a glare.
“Five.” Tony leans into the camera and whispers.
“I hope you have enough until I get back.” Ziva said. “I love you Tony.” Ziva whispers and blows a kiss to him. Tony does the same.
“Love you too Ziva.” Tony disconnects the camera and Ziva sits in front of a dark screen for twenty minutes before she has the strength to leave her computer.

written by CJ (tivaobsession.Tumblr)
heart
Aww! Sweet fanfic!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Awww how cute! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
it is cute, isn't it? so fluffy! I could just see them do that whenever one goes on an out of town trip.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
surprise
WAIT.

ARE THEY DOING ANOTHER BOXED IN EPISODE?

:O
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
no. not that i know of. it's just CdP commenting that Boxed In is one of her favourite episodes even though it was very hard and taxing to shoot. and she backtracked and said why is she even saying that it was her fave epi, because when the writers got wind of it they'll probably write a similar one to that just because she said she likes it.
makes sense?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oh! Okay, I was gonna say! xDD
heart
Here you go girls! Sorry the picture is dark! It's from my cell phone
 Here あなた go girls! Sorry the picture is dark! It's from my cell phone
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
I'm in love! (and hungry!) yum yum yum!!!! i'll have 3/4 share. you can have the rest. lol!! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Looks delicious Jenna! :D
heart
lol. Too funny! D's mom & Dad ate a bit, but you can have the rest. ha!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
I'll have some too!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
fine. because it's dannii, i'll share.. otherwise it's all MINE!! lol!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
laugh
Wooooo! xD
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
OMG I just realised we've just reached over 12000 posts! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
have we?? WOHOOO!!!

PARTAAAAYYY TIMEEEEEE!!!!!

everybody let's do the conga!!
heart
I shared you both plenty! And for dessert chocolate peanut butter ice cream!

Perfect for a party! <3 Conga!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Did you guys hear the new Wendy spoiler?!
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Hey girls!

Yeah, I think i heard it, so do you think that means we might get a Ziva and Wendy scene? :)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Hey Piper, how are you? :)

I'm hoping we do, tbh, but I'm quite nervous about it lol. Maybe she could be like EJ, you know Ziva goes in to feel her out and then at the end when Tony and Wendy have their inevitable conversation, she could be like "Ziva cares about you" and then it will all lead up the wedding and I don't really think the fact there is a 99% chance that our ship is definitely going to happen now has actually sunk in. OMG.
last edited 1年以上前
smile
I'm good thanks, my legs still hurt from riding my bike a lot yesterday, though. :/ How are you?

Yeah, i'm not sure what to expect from her either. But all i know is Tiva is endgame so that will get me through whatever. :) Haha aww i know, like even though we always thought they would be endgame, i can't really believe it's coming now we're actually getting more and more confirmation. Eeep!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
smile
I hope your legs feel better soon.

I have an exam tomorrow, so I'm gonna revise a little more and then just chill and not freak myself out lol.

I just want to cry because I can't believe it's actually gonna happen lol.
Thanks. :)

You have exams so early in the year! What is this nonsense?!
Well, good luck anyway. I'm sure you'll do really well. :)

Aww hun, don't cry, just imagine the tears when it actually happens! They'll be rivers!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
We normally do that so if we fail we can resit them in the summer and do our coursework after that. xD

There's gonna be so much screaming. I'm already planning my day off like Megan is. xDD
Oh okay. I'm sure you won't fail, anyway. :)

The thing is, I wish we could all (I mean, the whole fandom) watch it at the same time. Because of different time zones and things we'll probably all experience it at different times, but it would be so cool if we all saw it at the same time and then the moment it happened we'd all be freaking out at the exact same time! I'm not sure what that would do to the universe though, probably pull Earth off it's orbit or something. xP
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…

I think it would be so awesome because it would make it even more exciting. Like, all the people who want this so much. It would be epic! But yeah, something like that is bound to cause some sort of earth shattering movement. xD
Yeah, everyone else's excitement always gets me superexcited. It's contagious. I love those epic moments where Tumblr and Twitter just explode - like Swan Song, the Buckelist, and the end of Housekeeping. xD
You know what, when Tiva happens, we totally have to get 'Tony and Ziva' trending on Twitter again! Must happen!

Ugh Fanpop is not uploading my fanart. >:(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
me too :)

We have too! I still can't believe they were trending in the first place? The power of the NCIS fandom is too great! :D