Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12101-12150 of 16238

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
He might not even have become an agent, according to Shannon. None of the rules would have existed! :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i know it's gonna break my heart to see shannon & kelly with gibbs again. gibbs is so different with them. that's another reason i want tony & ziva together so they can have babies which will be spoiled by gibbs giving him a roundabout second chance at (grand)fatherhood again. (see what i did there?) ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
surprise
They shut down megaupload/video. What are we gonna do?!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
crying
i know, i'm much in shock as you are. i can't wrap my mind around it. this is too much. i'll totally die if they start shutting down all of the streaming sites we watch our shows into. i'm afraid for filestube too, that's where i download most of my stuff.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
crying
They've just shut down watchseries.eu too. Now all I have is videobb to watch it, because I can't download! I'm gonna die.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
angry
OMG!! i use them as back up when Videobb doesn't work! or when i've reached the 72min limit on mega. oh my goodness those people have gone nuts!

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
crying
I'm actually freaking out! What are we gonna do? We find out if SOPA is gonna be passed tomorrow, what if we can't watch NCIS? :O
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i don't think it's gonna pass, but it will still put a lot of restrictions on sites that offers free downloads. I think we can still watch NCIS but they're starting to limit the sites now. Mega's gone and now watchseries.eu is gone as well. my fear is that's it's gonna make the few remaining sites crash with the sheer number of users trying to watch shows.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Hi girls. Sorry I haven't been around today. Lots to do. How is everyone?

Sorry you failed your exam Dannii!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
anybody home?

hey guys, we have the stills on NCIS - Ep. 9x14 - “Life Before His Eyes” and guess what? no Tony & Ziva to be found! What's the big mystery?
now, they're really getting me curious and super excited for this episode!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys!

I've just seen the stills. Abby isn't wearing a wedding ring in the still, so either it's the real timeline or McAbby aren't married in the AU.
heart
I have not seen the stills. Trying hard to resist seeing them as I want to be uber surprised.

How are you girls? Sorry I've not been around.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi girls!

@jenna: you won't see much from the stills. it's really nothing out of the ordinary. we all know that Mike Franks is gonna be there. There's no Tony & Ziva stills. guess they want to keep that part of the AU a surprise til the showing.

how is everybody today?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax! How are you? :)
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hey girls!
@ Dannii-Sorry about your exam! :(

aljs I'm so mad about Megavideo-gah I don't even know where to watch my shows anymore! I don't think it'll pass but it's still so frustrating.

@ jennaAnd I didn't see any ring either, but I agree, the stills aren't really going to spoil anything. I am uber excited about that whole AU surprise with McAbby. :D

@ Jax- Hi! *waves* I'm fine, just doing some practice questions for my midterms, which I'm freaking out over.

*sighs* And now I have to go, too; mom's asking for help. LOL I just got on and now I'm logging off. Hopefully I'll be on in a few. xP

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Thanks Janie. :)

Hopefully speak to you soon!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Hi Janie! you'll do fine on those midterms. don't you worry.

Hi Dannii! I'm alright. and you? no date scheduled tonight?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
I'm good, thanks :)

Haha I should be so lucky! It's been revision, lunch, revision, me time (making icons), dinner then back to revision! How about you? xD

Did you know Picnik is shutting down in April? All the Premium effects are free until then now!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
oh no, Picnik is shutting down?! how am i suppose to do our stuff without it? oh this is the pits!

lazy day.. kinda quiet. NCIS 9 started today, NotB and Restless were shown. whoopee!! Then ET showed a short NCIS 200th tvguide BTS. There was one where Cote was singing when they were doing the photo shoot. I wanna hear what she was singing but it wasn't fully shown. bummer..

have you posted the TV couple Tournament on Tumblr yet?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Apparently they're going to Google+ or something?

Nope, I haven't yet!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
Google+ under Creative kit or something. I must remember this so I know where to find it after the deadline. real bummer!

post it so the others can nominate too. We'll make them our number 1 TV couple again.

what revisions are you doing?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Just done it now. :)

I've got my exam on my Exercise unit on Wednesday, so I'm just revising all the stuff that it can prevent and alleviate :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
Thank heavens we are on break, gives you a time to concentrate on school. I don't really understand revision. I hear the girls in Ireland talking about them and other school stuff. When I was in school, we do exams 4 times a year per level, or quarterly exams as we call them. If you pass them all then onward you go to the next level. If you fall below the passing grade, either you have to take remedial classes for the whole summer or repeat the whole level again for another year.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
This is in a weird way perfectly timed, like they knew. xD

Well in Sixth Form, we have two levels, AS and A2. You normally pick 4 subjects at A Level, some people do more if they can fit and some people do a BTEC, which is like an A Level, but it's more vocational than academic. In some subjects, you do exams in January if you can fit a unit in between September and January and then you get the results in March. Then if you fail, you can retake it in the summer. I'm doing my Health and Social exams this month and 2nd February and then after that we finish our coursework that we started last year and the ones that we are resubmitting, then once that's done in April, we go back to revision. Then I have my RE exams in May/June and finish school in July.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
bascally you get to choose which subjects you want to take. Ours will have the same subjects and everybody is gonna take them whether you like it or not. Like I hate Algebra, Physics, Trigonometry & Calculus, but we still have to take them otherwise you won't get to go the next level. We finish High School by 16 (levels 1-4) then start college/uni, finish by 21, depending on what course you took up. If you can't afford College/Uni expenses there's the vocational or technical schools, but they generally won't give you much of a chance in jobs, i.e. advancement in life.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Yep, I take two because it counts for three because Health and Social Care counts for two A Levels. Then we choose our degree, whether we want to go into work etc. :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Sorry, I got caught browsing NCIS items in ebay. loads in there! I found the latest TV Guide but they only have the abby one. I want the Tony & Ziva one. *sigh*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Don't worry about it, I got caught making a new vid! xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
show me the vid!

have you seen one of these? just adorable! i wish there's a tony & ziva ones too!
 表示する me the vid! have あなた seen one of these? just adorable! i wish there's a tony & ziva ones too!
heart
Picnik is shutting down? Argh!

I always browse NCIS items on ebay. lol. I get lost for hours. I'm working on the tv guide for you Jax. Unfortunatley we got a bunch of snow dumped on us last night. Boo!

& Aunt Flo is visiting again. I seriously feel like I just had a visit. Cramps & low back ache sooo bad.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm on a little bit into it at the moment, just downloading some filter packages! Will upload when it's done! :)

That's so cute! The hair is huge compared to her face though! XD
heart
Went & checked out picnik. I am happy to be able to use all the premium stuff. Now I'm going to have to play! <3
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi jenna! how are you? yeah, i've been watching CNN and you're having snow in some parts and rain in some. It's cold here too. kinda cold for late January.
Oh crap! aunt flo's with you again?! i knew it! i feel hormonal this week, so it's safe to say i'm ovulating. means i'm next. times like these i hate being a girl.. *sigh*
Picnik is suppose to be moving it's stuff to Goggle+. will take advantage of the free premium items they are offering til April.

@dannii: it's a bobblehead, that's why the hair/head is huge.
heart
Crampy & back achy but otherwise fine. Yup... cold, started a bit with rain, then dumped snow on us last night. We have had such a great winter so I guess I can't really complain that it's here now. Hopefully it doesn't last too long though. lol.

Yup, she sure is. Me too! I'll send her off with a special gift soon. ha!

I too am going to take advantage of all the premium stuff too. Woohoo! I wonder if it's going to be like the old picnik?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
send her with an extra large box of tampons. LOL!! the one visitor we love to hate but always comes. but when she doesn't then you're dead meat! it's a hard-knock life! ;D

me too. i'll start doing the next 20 icons soon. i posted the CD cover yesterday but i'll think i'll tidy it up a bit more with the premiums later. i dunno about the old picnik though. i sincerely hope so! it was truly neat. I have Dannii to thank for introducing me to it.

heart
Ha! You got it! Extra extra large! Except I can't stand tampons, so pads it is for me.

I'll work on getting the cd cover pick up soon. & I need to work on my icons too.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
don't do the CD pick yet, i'll see if i can clean up mine first. Dannii's halfway with her icons by now. maybe i'll do mine later after the CD.

pad works too! i only got the hang of the tampons in the past couple of years. I can't believe I'm discussing this! see? hormonal! not responsible for everything i said in the next 72 hours. LOL!! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I've completed my icons today! :D

I've just got rid of her, ergh. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i just watched the tiva video 'Baby I'm Alright' and my goodness I only noticed it now but as early as Undercovers. Ziva already has that special smile she has for Tony alone. She shown it during that scene when Tony asked her if she's scared but she said she excited. look at the vid again and you'll see what i'm talking about. it's making me squee! *giggle*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Here's the new vid guys! Just uploaded! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hey girls!

love the video danii!

is it true videobb is gone now? oh no..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax, how are you?

What?! I didn't hear anything!

*goes to check*

CRAP. IT IS.

What are we gonna do?!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
crying
Shit! I was hoping you're gonna tell me I'm joking. I'm not sure if Videozer is still working as well. Putlocker and Novamov are there but I find it hard to get them and they're slow. I dunno what we're gonna do! Ask for more sites from everybody!
heart
Hi girls! <3
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
crying
hi jenna..
we're drowning in sorrows, they're taking down the sites on which we watch shows.. mega, Videobb are gone. Videozer is gone now as well i think. *bawls loudly*
heart
Don't cry, it'll be okay. I know girls, it sucks. =/ Did you try www.fastpasstv.ms ? If you search for NCIS and you open up an episode there are links that you click on for various sites that you can watch them. It takes you right to the episode. It might work at least until you find somewhere else.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I think Novamov is still running but for goodness knows how long!

Hey Jenna!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
Ovfile is running as well. I'm trying it out with desperate man right now. fingers cross it will be still running come Feb. 7. have you tired CBS site itself? i haven't. does it work?
heart
Hi Dannii!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It only works for people in the US. :/