Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11651-11700 of 16238

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
worried
I actually can't. I'm freaking out. What if she says yes? What if once he comes back she goes back to how she was before? What if... IDK. *breathes in.... breathes out*
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i don't think they're building this up really big time for us then suddenly dropping it over the highest cliff to just smash into smithereens. I think she's gonna say No.
What makes her think he's going to change after they got married? if she, as a girlfriend, is being left alone for ages, how much more if she becomes his wife and is in danger no more of being wooed by another man? i think she already thinking that, that's why she's getting upset with the absences. She tried, but she can't. she can't live like that. She needs someone permanent in her life, someone to come home to. I don't think she'll want to subject her children to an absent father like she had and be forced her to leave him like her mother had. But all these she has to explain to Ray without any interference from Tony. She has to do it herself.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Okay, I'm officially calm. I think what worked me up is that it's just literally sunk in after this promo that he's actually gonna propose. I have every faith that she will say no. :) You're definitely right. Remember what GG said? About them both having separate journeys, but they will interact at the same time? I think this is it!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
that's why i can't watch the promo a second time. But I am confident she will say "no" or at the very least "i'm not ready for this with you", which is technically a nicer way to say no. (plus the fact that EM is not slated to do another episode) they just need to close this storyline like they did with EJ's.

on a pure evil shallow note, i just start to laugh every time i see that thing on top of his head. it's just.. i don't even know how to describe it politely. I am so sorry..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
laugh
I think it would kill me if it was the cliffhanger. Imagine waiting 3 weeks to find out! I would die.

OMG Sammy called it Hitler hair! I was thinking that, but I didn't wanna say it first. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
Hitler hair!! ROFLMAO!!! i'm beginning to think the Hair & Make up dept are massive Tiva shippers for them to do this to Ray. they must have hated his gut so! lol! ;D

I don't think it would be a cliffhanger. it's the 200th after. they won't start the 200th with that.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
They obviously know what we need to hate perspective Ziva love interests! xD

I just hope it's at the beginning. Get it over and done with!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
more likely in the middle, like EJ's. I'm more interested on him explaining to ziva on what he is doing in tel aviv at the start than than lackluster proposal. and it seems ziva was walking ahead of him, she seems to be a bit far from him when he asked. it's looking similarly like their outdoor scene in "Two-Face" when she got angry at him.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Most likely. We still got the big reveal that he's back to go before the proposal happens. I'm wondering about Tel Aviv too, especially because DDF was arrested, they might now want him on the show anymore and might have to tie up that storyline quickly.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
yeah, I think they're gonna have to tie up that end soon. I don't think DDF is coming back at all. Such a shame, I kinda like him. a good actor and all. They probably have a new arc coming for the second half of the season and it might be coming up after the 200th so they want to tie this up when they can.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
I can't wait to find out what they have in store! :D

OMG Matt Mitovich just said on Twitter that he's found out AMAZINGGGG things about Secrets (the V-Day ep!) I can't handle the teasing! :D
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi girls! Heater all fixed. Took a bit of money, but had to be done. & Got GREAT news! My mom had her teleconference today and the check for her small (unfair) settlement is in the mail! I'll be in North Carolina in the next 6-8 weeks or sooner! Yay!

I honestly do NOT believe that Ziva is going to say yes. Some part of my stomach feels quesy becauase of the "What If" but I think she already in her head knows what kind of guy leaves on some big secret assignment and leaves her with an empty ring box, only to come back 7-8 weeks later to randomly & suddenly pop the question. She knows it doesn't feel right, and after this week with her & Tony both having a light bulb go off in their heads she will def so no. Stay calm girls!

I didn't read about Matt Mitovich on twitter! Haven't been on today. I did read something in Ausiello's column about where they teasing us or treating us. More of a question than an answer. Hmm...

Link me to the twitter Dannii? & can someone link me to Sammy's review? Haven't read it yet?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jenna. That's great news about NC, it's so exciting!

I am calm and collected and nothing is gonna change that anymore lol. Like someone said on Twitter, Ziva waited seven weeks for Ray's calls, but Tony's waited seven YEARS for her. :))

I'll have to direct you to the screencapped tweets because I don't follow him, someone just posted them! :)

link

and Sammy's review...

link
heart
Hi Dannii! Thanks so much! It is exciting because soon we'll have our own house with a guest bedroom for you all to come over! =]

Thanks for the screencaps. Interesting. Hmm...

Perfect review. Simply Perfect.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hellooo.. anybody home?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
DAAAAANNNNIIIIIIII!!!! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
laugh
How are you? LOL.

Still not over it, btw :P
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i have stopped counting the hours because it's just no use, i will never get over it!

i'm good. and you, indoors on a lovely saturday late afternoon?

did you see Pauley's tweet? it just added to my giddiness! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Okay, so it's Saturday, so I think it's just about to be or is over 72 hours lol.

Still getting over my illness, I'm afraid lol.

Tegan got internet and watched the ep! She freaked as we expected lol.

Yes I did. I seriously think fate is trying to tell us something, considering I don't think she knows what a ship is and then Megan watched Housekeeping and then the soulmates line came up on her TV. Seriously. It's happening! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
oh i think she knows what a ship is, even just a general idea of it.
too much of a coincidence of Pauley posting such a quote especially after the very warm reception and high ratings Housekeeping got.
and the fact that Tony & Ziva were a trending topic on twitter. She knows.

a wild guess on how they are going to do it: they will have both of them accept that they are in each other's life to stay. But the "relationship" will most probably stay in the background, surfacing every now and then. That will both make us and non-shippers satisfied for now, at least. they're together but it's not over the top and in your face. They have satisfied both crowds to some level and the TPTB win.

Did she really?! We all know she's gonna freak out! I wish she was here when we were all freaking out. Is she back home now?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
Excerpts from NCIS Review: Never Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight
by: Steve Marsi

Ultimately, Barrett proved she's one of the "good" guys, and pretty funny to boot. But best of all, she made Tony open his eyes and realize that his best friend (and more?!) is right in front of him.

E.J. left on good terms with Tony. Strictly platonic. She's off to someplace quiet, and likely won't be seen again. If her legacy is bringing Tony and Ziva closer together, she'll be remembered fondly.

Ziva David may believe Pirates of the Caribbean is a cinematic marvel, but she connects with Tony and cares about him like no other. DiNozzo is definitely "in her life," and on a deep, meaningful level.

Full Article here:
Read more: link

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I think she's still in France, she just pulled a sickie because she knew something had happened!

I will read the review now! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
would do anything for NCIS/TIVA.. lose sleep, fall off the chair, bang head on the wall, hyperventilate, get "sick".. the list is endless. LOL! ;D

my service is acting up. can't get through Tumblr or even google. FP is the only site i can enter. it's been acting up for days. We contacted the provider and they said they're updating their system. i wanna watch Housekeeping again.. *sigh*
1年以上前 love_olly_murs said…
Im new to all this and don't really understnad how this works will someone add me and help me figure out this thing ? !xx
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
We're dedicated fangirls that's for sure.

I'm taking a Tumblr break for a bit, so sick of the negative comments on the tracked tags. I told people that if they need to talk to me, they should tell you lol.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i don't do tracked tags. i go to Tumblr to see pretty pictures and chat every once in a while with a few people. it does gets annoying with the whining and the bickering.. i like it sooo much better here in our own lovely world. ;D

feeling any better?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
See, I would do that, but I follow so many people and the tracked tag is the only way for me to reblog all NCIS things I like that have been posted. :/

Yeah, I am, the steam has been doing the world of good lol.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
it's still not letting me through Tumblr. If i miss a post, then i miss it. it's bound to turn up one way or another anyway.. ;D

I'm glad it's sunday tomorrow. As soon as it hits monday, the day goes by fast and before you know it, it's NCIS! yay!

I've been watching the end scene over and over again. I'm trying to pick up minute clues on their expressions, actions and voices and I'm really loving what I'm seeing.
the more I see them the more it's really difficult to believe that Ziva would accept the proposal. I really think that she forgave the lousy dude the last time mostly due to Tony's explanation. Tony would definitely not vouch for him now. and even then, she had her misgivings. remember she said something like ray would not be married if he continues his ways (of disappearing for long periods) and asking him if this is goodbye.

I would like to see a scene between Ray and Tony, hopefully something similar to EJ & Ziva. and ray asking Tony to take care of Ziva at the end because Ray knows how much Ziva means to Tony. Like EJ, I don't want him to go out in a blaze of hate.

you're like a chinese steamed bun now, all nice and fluffy. ;D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
People are still like "I'm in awe, I'm never getting over it." LOL.

I think I got a few minute expressions in my new video, uploading as we speak. :D

I think EJ definitely gained some points in my book, but if Ray shipped them, I'd still dislike him the same. I just can't like him.

LOL yes, my skin is so soft. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
i don't really hate Ray per se. i actually dislike EJ more before. He's just not right for our girl. Ziva is a very complex creature who needs a man who will truly understand her even when she has difficulty expressing herself. Ray is not that person.

What in the blazes is that boob thing??
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
It's really weird because before they both came along, I was so apprehensive about EJ coming more than Ray and then I ended up liking her more than Ray but still really disliking her and I didn't think that would be the case.

There was someone called sashasboobs on Tumblr and then one day some other people changed it and then suddenly the whole idea exploded and all these people are changing their urls to ....boobs. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
some people do get the weirdest ideas sometimes.. ;D

i'm more afraid for him getting all that hate on twitter from some of our more rabid "members." so for his own sake, Ziva should say no. (see what i did there? lol!)

oh nobody's going to get over that for a long, long, long time.. i'm still watching the end scene on YT, stopped counting too. i think i'm on the hundreds now. the full episode about 8times now. and imagine if the Valentine episode has Tiva in it.. BOOM!

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
LOL. I think it's just a one day thing. xD

I like the way you think! xD

I think I'd die if the V-Day ep had TZ in it. No joke. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
do you know we're all walking miracles? we all succumbed to heart attacks last wednesday. (or in jenna's case, tuesday night);D

Oh don't be joking like that, if Ziva says no and then we get a 200th and a valentine TIVA scene? Everything is gonna change, and as usual, we would all be fangirling from our graves. better get my headstone ready. The world as we know it is gonna change forever!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I planned what I'm having on tombstone a long time ago. :P

Walking Miracle fandom. Sounds good :P

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
hey, post your vid here. it's nice.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Just did :))
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
"Agent David, do you really consider me to be.. IN your life?"

and that smile.. that glorious, amazing smile..

i just died all over again..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
I just look at the smile and I just break out in my own one and my face hurts but I don't actually care and it's all too much! AHHHHH!
heart
Hi girls. Stopping in for just a few minutes. Laptop battery is running low, and getting ready to have dinner. Been busy. Will catch you all up soon. I'm still fangirling too! Everyone I can tell about it I do. =]

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
meh
"I mean, what should I say?"

Asking your male co-worker's on what to say to YOUR boyfriend is not exactly the norm. You think you would be so excited on talking to him after 7 weeks of absence. You look and sound so disappointed that he actually called. What does that tell you, Agent David?
heart
The only thing I was a little disappointed with was how in the beginning she was like well maybe I'm done being patient/waiting or whatever and then at the end she still talked to him.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I think one of the greatest things about the scene is her sheer annoyance at the call. I think they both admitted to EACH OTHER in that moment, that they were having just that. A MOMENT. They both sounded so disappointed and I just makes me squee everytime! :D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Jenna, you gotta remember that he told her to. And she's got to at some point. :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
She has to talk to him. In not so many words, Tony told her to as well. The last time Tony interfered, it ended so badly and he's not going to make the same mistake again.
The difference this time is he's not budging, he's not moving even a millimeter away. he's staying and there's no going back from there.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
ok lads, bedtime. fangirling to be continued and no maybes about it!

loves you all..
heart
I get that Dannii. Still bothersome, I guess it bothered me more becuase I knew he was coming back next week. And then it bothered me even more when I saw the promo where he proposed.

Girls, I'm getting concerned about Joyce. I haven't spoken to her since Dec 17 and she hasn't been on facebook since Dec 24. I did send her a message today so if I do nto hear back from her in the next couple of days I am going to text her.
1年以上前 teamtiva4eva said…
heart
as much as i cant stand Ray and i dont want him with ziva i kinda want him to propose so tht tony is made to deal with it! I think it might make him see sense and hopefully get tiva 2 happen!!! sooo excited :D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
^ Hello :)

I know that you get that, Jenna :))

I'm worried about Joyce too. She did come online the other day, but she didn't come say hi, so maybe her personal stuff has started again? I hope she's okay.

Jax, you will be glad to hear that I am officially calm after the Wendy spoiler. LOL you guys know I need about two hours to freak out after each spoiler. xD