Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8301-8350 of 16238

1年以上前 zivaD said…
GG must have really like ray's ears then. perhaps he needs to see overwhelming results of the polls as well.

my theory? EJ is out because her story arc is finishing. Ray's still there for the time being because his story arc is not yet resolved. lots of loose threads in him and Kort. that's what we're gonna find out in the middle of the season and most probably will be related to the story of the female middle eastern character they are putting in for ziva. then it's bye bye for CI-ray.
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I was thinking maybe it could Aunt Nettie? They were talking about role models for Ziva since her mother is dead, Ray/Kort are in Tel Aviv where she presumably lives. Plausible?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
good point dannii. ;D
if it is aunt nettie, i hope she remembers "ziva's husband", i'd surely get a laugh out of that. ;D
last edited 1年以上前
How might he leave, if he did bring Aunt Nettie to Ziva? That is the question. xDD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
well to be honest i don't want ray to die either. i want ziva to end it on her own terms. same thing as EJ, we want tony to end it on his own terms. auntie nettie has always been there for ziva.
i don't think ziva would be beholden to ray just because of that.
tony and ziva already have loads of emotional baggages without adding these two. (but i wouldn't mind ray being lost in sahara either) lol. ;D
I think we all agree that it's the only way to go. I want them to be both emotionally healthy before anything happens.

We should write to GG and ask him politely to lose him. LOL.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
if those emotional baggages register on weighing scales i don't think they'll be allowed to fly any where. even with first class tickets they'll still be way over the limit. ;D
from the MW interview i think what will happen to him on the season premiere will pave his way for healing. he went to counseling (hope it was voluntary) which he never did with kate, jeanne, jenny or paula. i don't even think he did it with wendy.
if he does go that way then we're halfway there. we just need to wait for ziva. and maybe we'll be surprise that ziva is already there just waiting for tony to catch up.
ah,i really like my own tiva world. ;D

or we could as EJ to take him with her when she goes. then they can go and big-eared but still cute babies. lol! ;D
Exactly, that's what I'm scared of. I just hope can heal properly from whatever happens. I want him happy.

I still don't know why they've given him such a stupid hairstyle. His ears were never that big on WaT. xDD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
this is our tony we're talking about. our 100% rock on the inside tony. he's banged up a bit but he'll get better with a bit of TLC. he will be happy. they will be happy. keep the faith. ;)

true, it got slicked down too much. didn't do fare much better in pyramid either. still looks odd. they should just had him cut his hair short. i think he looks more handsome that way.
See this is why I love you. There are this really bad scenarios coming from people Tumblr and it's making me anxious!

Definitely! I was looking forward to Tony having some proper competition and the only that would've happened was if he had short hair. The slicked back look makes him look sleazy and that creeps me out to no end! xDD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
love you too sweetie.. ;D
i was gonna say that all those rabid conjectures on Tumblr is really making me laugh my lovely pert backside off! i'm sorry but i'm just finding it really hilarious! lol! ;D
as ziva said a nice dose of levity before a mission keeps things in perspective. or something to that effect. (blow back)
when i saw ray for the first timein two-face, i was like eh?
i thought he was much more handsome than this and slick hair made him look older.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
zzz
ok beddy bye bye time for missy me. thank you dannii and jenna for keeping me company on yet another night. loves all my baby girls sooo much!! mwaah! ;D
i hope you had brekkie already Tegan. miss you Piper and Joyce.
see yah later. take care all!
keep the faith my loves.
signing off..
:)

Some of them are up-and-down, like one minute they ship them and the next, they're saying "I only ship them as friends, nothing should happen!" Please, just make your mind up! xDD

I think that was the effect they were going for. They did say he was "an older man" but Enrique is not old. Or, at least, doesn't look it! I don't know how old he is though. :P

It kinda reminds me of that scene between Tony and Ziva in Recruited, when she says "I promise you, Ray is a good man." and then Tony was all like "Huh?" I don't know, I think I can see a very small similarity between them. Do you see it, or is it just me being weird?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi ladies, lots of chatter. Haven't been on twitter really looking over any tweets so I will have to go on to and check them out.

All I know is this season is going to be amazing! =]
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
The thing is, I'm so confused if Ray is a good guy or a bad guy. I thought he was good until he started acting all shifty and keeping secrets. If he's a bad guy, then I don't really see much similarity between him and Tony. I think Ziva's just really ready for someone to romantically love her, and Ray acted like he did so it worked. Now i'm just waiting for Tony... or someone to just make a move!
I gotta agree, Ray's hair slicked back like that makes me shudder. Why oh why did they have to do that, when Enrique already is naturally good-looking without that hideous hairstyle?!

OMG Jax it's almost always impossible for us to be online at the same time! :( miss you too...

I love the Aunt Nettie idea!! And that would be the best reference - the Ziva's husband one!! I would be cracking up so hard!
Hey! I meant in that they would treat her the same if they were together :)

The navy is coming to my school to do a presentation! Did I tell you guys already? :)
heart
@Dannii- I don't believe you did. =] Thats exciting!

We were supposed to change icons today right? I changed mine to a season 4 moment now. I'll change it back if I'm wrong.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
'allo ladies!
heart
Hi Jax! =]
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey jenna! how're are yah doing?
heart
I'm doing fine, how are you!?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
not too bad. just after watching swan song. needless to say i'm after crying too. *sigh*
4 more days! (technically 5 here)
you should have seen the conjectures at Tumblr yesterday. some of it were so far-fetched it was hilarious. ;D
the writers are really keeping us on tenterhooks on this one.
heart
I haven't watched Swan Song in awhile. I do need to though. I just know I'll turn into a puddle. lol.

still technically 5 days here since you are so far ahead of me... it's only 1:12pm on Thursday.

I got tumblr yet still haven't managed to go on it. lol. The writers have a greatttt season in store for us! I can't wait to see where it's all going to go!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
it's 1:20am here friday.
i'm trying to get myself immune to it so i keep watching over and over. but one look into ziva's little girl lost eyes at autopsy and i'm a goner. *sniff*
i told danni i agree with you that it's going to be a great season. yippee!! ;D
i hope they don't wait at the last episode of season finale of year 10 before they get tony & ziva together. that's just being cruel to the fans who have supported them all these years. they could just give us glimpses of them being together. maybe keeping it under wraps for fear of being detected by gibbs (dodging head slaps are fun part! ;D)
they could put a similar stunt like what they did with the ziva-ray thing. ziva just mentions him every so often but he didn't show up til the end but we all know that the relationship is there. all i'm saying is that it can be done without them fearing this ridiculous moonlighting curse!
last edited 1年以上前
Hey girls! :)
heart
@Jax- I agree! The scene always gets to me, just like the end of Family & Recruited, etc. I hope they don't wait until the very end. This many years drawn out... that doesn't happen in real life so they need to get them together even if it's secretive still for awhile. I'm good with them being secretive and in the last few episodes of the last season Gibbs finding out and the season just ending with Gibbs smiling =] Love! <3

@Dannii- Hi hun!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey dannii! how you? ;D
Everyone good? :)

That's why it annoys me when people are like "If they wanted to be together, they would be by now!", and I just think to myself Have you ever thought that it's not they don't want to be together, it's just they're so scared of messing it up, that they want to wait until they're both sure that nothing will ever break them apart again?
heart
Exactly! You can tell they want to be together, but they fight it every step of the way for many reasons. But like a romantic comedy, they'll find each other in the end. Just like it's supposed to be. <3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
@dannii: the people who keep saying that do not understand the complexities of the tony & ziva relationship. what they want is everything to be as easy as 1 2 3. and it's never going to be that way. the difficulties are what makes them tony & ziva.
they are so afraid of rocking their boat that they would do anything and nothing to keep their working relationship intact. taking that one step further is giving them the heebie-jeebies. they are just so afraid of losing each other.
i think they're in 'you go first, i'll follow, no you go first and i'll follow' stage. haven't even occurred to them yet that they can actually do it together. the day they finally realize that is the day i would totally cry buckets and buckets and buckets of tears, hell, ocean full!
They're too important to each other to lose. They've done it too many times already, even if one for a little while.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
@jenna: you think Gibbs will only find out in the end? nah, i think he'll know all along. he's just waiting for the two to 'fess up. in the meantime he's enjoying every minute of them squirming, fumbling and pretending that nothing is going on when they are in Gibbs' presence. sweet!
heart
@Jax- No I met he'll pretend to not know, but then when they tell everyone he'll just smile (becuase he'll be thinking finally & I've known all along) =]
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
see? great minds all think alike! yay!
the tivotee psychic link! ;D

going on fridge raid break. anybody want anything? peanut butter cookies and milk?
heart
=] Counting my calories, so ice cold water and something healthy... fresh fruit? Watermelon, strawberries, banana? =]
big smile
I fancy some banana's! I'm on a health kick remember?

I'm reading the Da Vinci Code at the moment!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
ice cold vodka, i mean water and bananas comin' right up! ;D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
tongue
hard lesson learned: do not watch ms. universe 2011 clips on youtube while eating spicy korean noodles then inhaling when ms. philippines was announced.
spicy soup and breathing don't go well together.
heart
Lol Jax! You are too funny!
*pats Jax on the back*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
blush
so stupid right? oh well.. ;D
It's not stupid lol, I'd be the same. LOL.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
sad
i'm editing my favourites on fanfiction. never realized just how many i have there. time to top up my stories again.
have you guys read this?
link

it's major creys.. *sniff*
I'm gonna read it tomorrow lol. I'm so tired, I might fall asleep at the keyboard. I've just been listening to Tony Bennett's new album Duets II. Such a great album!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
sad
i'm actually going in a few. have to rest my eyes. the contacts are giving me grief again. i have to stop wearing them for a couple of days to give my eyes a break. back to specs again. *sigh*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
from alice in Tumblr.
S9x2:Restless

isn't she just gorgeous?
 from alice in Tumblr. S9x2:Restless isn't she just gorgeous?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
(from Alice in Tumblr)

at least our boys didn't pull rank on our little girl again. ;D
 S9x2:Restless (from Alice in Tumblr) at least our boys didn't pull rank on our little girl again. ;D
big smile
I was just about to post these! So excited! They all look great!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
(from Alice in Tumblr)

not a happy camper this one. ;D
 S9x2:Restless (from Alice in Tumblr) not a happy camper this one. ;D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i know dannii.. it's so close you could almost taste it!