Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 16238

1年以上前 zivaD said…
blush
i know, but i can't find it. i think i'm just gonna have to make myself one. maybe get those plain white stickerback thingies then print on them. i hope it works.
btw, my brother got me photoshop basic. problem? i don't have a freakin' clue on how to use it! *story of my life!*
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Yeah, isn't a lot of NCIS stuff out there like that :(

I want Photoshop, but I wouldn't know how to use it save my life! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
exactly! i tried reading through it, i got so overwhelmed! maybe one day when my patience is not so short. didn't get much sleep today. bank hols yesterday and today here. the rains stopped as well since yesterday and the noise the neighborhood kids make just drove me nuts! and my dogs have gone loony as well! the bigger dog, Brian barks bcos he wants to play with the small one, Pooh
(i know, my nephew gave him that name!). but Pooh wouldn't want anything to do with Brian so he yaps loudly whenever Brian goes near him. i'm gonna strangle both of them one day in my sleep i swear!

whatcha up to?
Awwwww! Your dogs sound cute! What breed are they?

Nothing much really, just on Tumblr :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
well they're not cute at the moment! Brian's a local breed or what we call "askal". happiest when he's eating. i spoiled him too much as a puppy. he was given to me when he was a week old. mother died. had to feed him with a feeding bottle!
Pooh's a jack russel terrier. too picky when eating. hates baths!

yeah me too.. laughing on askdinozzo's blogs. i'll read askncis later. gathering/making screencaps for my countdown. i'm only done til recruited.
Awwwww!

I'm doing the same lol.

It's so hard finding good screencaps isn't it?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i know. there are certain angles in a scene that i can't find anywhere that i have to get them myself. pausing and taking snapshots can be very frustrating! three sites i check first: NCIS episodes (from joyce), nciswiki and ladies of NCIS before i do anything. oh what we do for the love of NCIS!! ;D
I know what you mean. I have NCIS Caps, I downloaded practically all of S7 and some of S6 in caps and then rest I have to find either on NCIS Wiki or the actors websites. Such a pain lol!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i'm trying to look into ladies of NCIS now. i have to back up my files tomorrow just in case. they're to precious to lose!
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Morning girls! :D

I didn't really get a chance to do much replying on AskNCIS last night. Work and bedtimes suck. But I'll be able to do more this afternoon. I did get one kinda negative message about how my ships were too prominent and it was ruining it.

I kinda got confused, just coz I was pretty sure I was roleplaying them at least IC-ish. I mean yeah, Tony and Ziva flirt. That's realistic. Yeah, Tony gets freaked out over the idea of a him/McGee or him/Gibbs ship. That's realistic too. Oh well, meh. I'm a Tivotee-- it's their loss! :P

School again, egh.
heart
Also, anyone notice how GORGEOUS Ziva looks this season?! We only saw her for a second, but I'm pretty sure my eyes were blinded by amazingness!
There were a group of McNozzo shippers on Tumblr and Cassie had a bit of an argument with one of them. Don't worry, they're totally in character! Keep at it, love!

She does! I was like "wow!!" when I saw her! :D

Tony looks lush too. The man can do NO WRONG with his hair, I swear.

YUMMMMMMMM!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
g'morning tegan! don't pay any attention to the haters. you can't please all the people all the time. i thought they are still in character with the way "they" answer questions.

IKR, she's always been gorgeous but i dunno what she's done but she looks amazing! same for tony. the longish hair reminds me of S7. i adore his hair in there.
OH GOD. I'M CRYING AGAIN.

FREAKING PROMO!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
which one? criminal minds?
last edited 1年以上前
Just all of them!

NCIS, Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five 0! I've missed them all! :(
heart
IKR. I miss my babies!!

Well I'm off to school guys. Speak to you this afternoon? Or possibly this morning, depending on where you are lol :P

Luvs ya all :)) ♥
See ya Tegan!

+ on that note, I'm off to bed.

MWAH! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
bye Tegan, have fun!

night dannii! thanks for the company hunnie! ;D

i'm just saving a couple of finished fanfics and then i'm gone too. beddy bye bye time.. see yah girls later. mwaah! ;D
Back! Hahah yes only one more day of school before I go to Sydney! YAY a chance to go shopping and dress up for the theatre! :D Hairspray and Mary Poppins here I come! ♥

How are ya, lovelies? I know most of you are probably asleep :( But I'm in a good mood and feel like talking to y'all!

GAH I feel so much love for you girls right now!! ♥

BTW have you seen the R.E.S.P.E.C.T NCIS promo?? :)
last edited 1年以上前
I've seen it! It's so cool! I've have the song stuck in my head all this morning. xD

How are you my love?
You guys seen this?

Please tell me E.J. Barrett’s NCIS return will be short-lived. I need Tiva! — Hanna

ADAM: Let’s let Michael Weatherly offer his take. “There’s a new wrinkle in [Tony and E.J.’s] relationship, and I would say it is somewhat troubling,” he says. “I think Tony questions a lot of things about her, and I don’t think there’s any going back to their initial blinky-blinky, lovey-dovey plot.” But before your little ‘shipper heart explodes, that doesn’t necessarily guarantee loads of Tony-Ziva goodness. “Tony ultimately has to lean on himself. He has to figure some of his own stuff out,” Weatherly says. “That might make him more able down the road to approach a relationship with Ziva.”

I know it doesn't really say much, but before it probably all gets shot down, I think this is quite big because isn't this what we've wanted for a long time? For Tony to sort himself so he can enter that point in his life where he can be in a stable relationship with Ziva?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
laugh
Oh my god, I'm SOOOOOOO excited, I can hardly contain myself!! I'm so excited i'm about to cry! LOL. I was just on Tumblr and saw all the promos and the above spoiler. :D Ahhhh how amazing!! I can't wait, like you guys said, I just realised how much i've missed my team!
Tears are welling in my eyes right now, guys, no joke. xD

As for the spoiler... end of T-J!! Woohoo i'm so happy! Thank the heavens!!
Yeah, Dannii, it is what we want, I think it's what the last couple of seasons have been leading to all along - getting them ready for such a complex relationship. All in good time. :)
But guys, even just the mentioning of being in a relationship with Ziva.... :D :D :D
big smile
I know right?! BUTTERFLIES! :D

I wonder what this wrinkle in the TJ relationship will be that will end the lovey dovey stuff?! I can't wait to find out!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*
Probably to do with the hinky pulling-a-microchip-out-of-fellow-agent's-­arm­-bu­sin­ess­.
But idk.

Soooo excited!!

Oh btw, have you guys seen Pauley's tweet?

"Can’t say much, but me & Harmon did an #NCIS scene today that made our crew members cry. For Reals."

I'M FLAILING AGAIN. XD
last edited 1年以上前
I saw that this morning! I couldn't stop smiling. That sounds so weird because it's probably gonna make me cry! xD
I know! It's weird but it happens to me too!

I have a place in my heart where I treasure those scenes from NCIS that make me cry. Because they're so goddamn beautiful. :) I'm just happy and smiling because it sounds like it's gonna be soo good!
Ha, me too. They're just so special.

Last night I was thinking about EJ because of the whole AskEJ thing on Tumblr and it got me thinking. I think because she was the SecNav's niece she was overcompensating because in her mind, she knew that she'd be rumbled and so she over asserted her authority and she wanted to be seen as a competent agent.

I also came up with another theory about her relationship with Tony. I think a part of him did it because it was exactly what Ziva told him to do in False Witness. I mean, yeah, the way they ENTERED the relationship was totally weird and whathaveyou but he did treat her respectfully somewhat and know that he's had the experience he will be able to act in a more respectfully when he does have a relationship with Ziva. :)
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I'm definitely going to cry too!

Yay for the end of TJ & Tony dealing with it himself so that he can have a proper relationship with Ziva later. =]
*GROUP HUG!*

I'm just happy right now. I'm just hoping this doesn't take us two steps backward.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hey guys, anybody home?
big smile
I'm here! :D

How are you, Jax?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@dannii: hi hunnie girl! stuffing myself with peanut butter cookies, want some? ;D

love all the spoilers! when did that interview with the Weatherman came out? i am soooo liking the way tony's mind is going right now. he said the "R" word! if you could just see my oh so wide grin!! my heart feels like bursting and i haven't even seen a single episode of S9! i'm gonna keep my eyes glued to the screen (as if they weren't glued enough before!) for little tiva things that GG told us to watch out for.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
@dannii: favorite tony or ziva one liner in Cracked?
heart
I'm here too!

Did I miss an interview somewhere?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
jennaaaaa!!! *jump hugs*

quick, favorite tony or ziva one liner in Cracked?
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
I don't think it was an interview, I think because the question was sent in, they asked him about it lol.

Me too!

"We're not talking about a man here, we're talking about you."

I love it because most of the haters interpret it as a negative thing, but she was saying it like "You're so much more than that!" xDD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@dannii: thanks hun! you get the honors today. i'm adding a tony or ziva one liner/quip to the countdown (day6 now).

@jenna: gimme a tony or ziva one liner from broken arrow. ;D
smirk
Wooooo! XD

OhMcGee the AskEJ is so funny.
heart
Sorry girls disappeared for a few min. Back now though! At least for a few mins.

Hmm... just one line. lol. Here you go! Ziva: “Your father doesn’t think so. He sent me flowers.”
Thats all i could think of right now. Sorry =[
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@jenna: perfect! that's for day 7. thank you, mwaah! how are you? ;D

something just popped in my head right now. is it just me or would tony be a very good candidate for NCIS director someday? he's been handpicked for projects by a former director and no less than the secnav himself. no matter how much he tries to deny it i find that he really plays "politics" brilliantly. being under Gibbs all these years taught him how. well, ziva would find herself Mrs. Director one day. ;D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
=] I'm doing okay. Coughing up a storm. Went walking around my floor, brisk pace and it opened up my lungs too much or something. Been coughing for like 2 hours now!

Tony would make a good director one day, although I dont' want him to be away from Team Gibbs!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
do you have any cough drops in there? something really minty like halls soothers? you might have inhaled some something that caused an allergic reaction. that happens to me with freshly-mown grass and cigarette smoke.

Tony the Director would be years away. he still has a lot to learn. years after Gibbs retires and tony leads the MCRT first before the main helm. ;D
Anything that makes them less like Gibbs and Jenny the better! Don't get me wrong, I ship them, but I don't want them ending up the same! You know what I mean.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@dannii: i know what you mean but nah, i don't think so. they'll be married for starters. jenny wanted a career back then slightly more than she wanted gibbs. ziva had her "career" very early in life i don't think she'll be as fired up as jenny was when it comes to that. with the "something permanent" in mind i think she'll be just as happy being the "woman behind" and minding the home front. she'll cherish her time more with the hubby and the kids at home.

what's the homepage for the askEJ? i can't find the darn thing!
laugh
link

There you go!

Don't shoot me, but part of me doesn't see them getting married and all that. I can see them having kids, but not marriage, I don't know why that is though. :P
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
the romantic in me wants them to get married. ;D
but i totally see your point. religious differences could be one thing though ziva said she isn't really practicing her faith. not really good parental examples could be another one. being married doesn't mean forever. i could actually see them having kid(s) accidental or not, first before deciding to get hitched. as long they are together in a monogamous relationship my fangirl heart will be happy and contented. ;D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
@dannii: you're right! the askEJ is hilarious! the poor girl is getting hit left, right and centre! i really shouldn't be laughing but my goodness it is really funny! lol! ;D
laugh
Mine too!

IKR? I can't stop laughing. She's flirting with Tony though *gags*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
see that post when she let out that tony called out ziva's name when they were together? tony's getting caught in the middle and then ray is back. this is evolving into some mini-soap opera or something. i suddenly missed watching east enders, corrie and home & away. lol! ;D