Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8501-8550 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Oh yes! ;)

I think you're gonna loveeeeeeeeeeee it! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i usually for the whole ep to finish loading/buffering and then i watch it. i hate watching when it's stopping and starting. i just put it on mute so i don't hear anything yet.
from yours and Piper's and Tegan's reactions it must be good.
i'm getting excited!! ;D
You can pause it while it's loading, I'm sure! :)

I can't wait for tomorrow to chat with you guys about it! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
kiss
hey dannii, have i said thank you very much and i love you for giving me this link? THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!! MWAAAH!! i got mega upload earlier much earlier but it was divided in to 4 parts which i find stupid. so again, you are a life-saver!! ;D
No problem, love! I love you too! :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
okay i'm halfway and i have seen it!!! *screaming into my pillow!*
*fainted*
The Tony/Ziva scene? It's amazingly sweet right? :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
oh my sweet heaven yes oh yes! but i'm waiting until we all have seen it. at least until jenna sees it later too. oh how i wish joyce have seen it as well. she would love it!
I've watched it three times and that scene over twenty! I want Joyce to be here :'(
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
i am replaying that particular scene 7times in a row now. lol!
i know sweetie, i know. me too.. :)

i am gonna get myself a new black headband tomorrow. ;D
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Morning girls!!
SQUEE isn't it wonderful?! Teheh gosh I can't wait until Restless!

It's been sooooo long since we've squealed over a new Tiva scene! I'm so glad everything's back to normal! ^_^
big smile
I'm seriously gonna get an orange pencil! XD

The scene is already on YouTube annnnnnnnd I made a video of the scene already! :) I'll upload it on the thread tomorrow, but if you wanna watch it now, I put it in the videos! :)
big smile
Tegannnnn! :D

Restless and then Penelope's Papers and then we get our scene in 9x04! :D

Me too! I feel like I'm floating on air right now! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
'morning Tegan! yes it is indeed a lovely Tiva morning for all of us.. ;D
my new favourite office item: pencil! ;D
gosh, i really can't wait til we start discussing this! our fingers will fly on our keyboards i'm sure.
I'll get that video as soon as i'm finish with this. nearly done now..
big smile
I can't wait for everyone to watch it! But at least we know what it feels like for Jenna and Jenn and everyone else who saw it before us last year!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
angry
oh i'm gonna kill somebody now! i have not watched 72 minutes yet you friggin' a-hole! i only had 10 minutes left to watch you blithering idiot! WHY?! WHY?!
OH MY GOD. I HATE THAT. IT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS WATCHING CASTLE EARLIER.
heart
It's okay, Jax! I can link you up! :D
link
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i'm on the other link now. videobb. i swear i would shot them in between their eyes with no mercy if they do that again!

i was suppose to see castle next but i'll have wait til this afternoon when i wake up to watch.

the partner can't believe NCIS is on season 9 already. said it must be really good for them to last that long. told him i have been telling him the same thing for the past year! he prefers watching castle you see. i'll convert him yet don't worry.
hmmm
So many things to watch on a Monday! Ahhhh! LOL.

I'm nervous about the US fans will take the episode. I've heard some comments on LJ that they don't "it's the NCIS they know". IDK.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
@Tegan: thank you my love. you are all so nice to little 'ol me! mwaah! ;D

@dannii: i have been avoiding spoilers and reviews until i have fully seen the ep at least twice. but from what i have seen so far, it's good and still our NCIS. maybe it's because it's GG's writing and we know that he hasn't really endeared himself to us (tiva) fully yet. as compared to jessie stern anyway. i'll know more when i get to finish this.
tbh, i find it a much better episode than pyramid although i have yet to see the finish line.
I totally get that, but it just depresses me that people say they're interest is waning, ya know?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Girls you are killing me! lol. It's only 6:22 pm here so I still have over 1.5hrs left! I want it nowwwwww!
Awww, Jenna! I'll shut up now!
heart
This day has been like the longest ay in history... (or at least the last year). lol

1年以上前 zivaD said…
don't worry too much about those people. they are so fickle-minded. one minute they give up the next they're flailing like silly girls. plus they don't understand it's not the quantity of teh scenes but the quality of it. they expect "jetlag" kind of eps every time where every second scene we see tony & ziva.
what they don't understand is this is not bones or castle.
the story does not revolve mainly around the two main protagonists. this is a procedural drama where tony & ziva are just among the many characters.

i don't pay much attention to those kinds of fans. for every 1 we lose we gain at least 5 more. and i'll betcha they'll be sorry at the end.

done! this is good! a story arc starting in the premiere? can't wait for the next ones. this should be a real exciting and explosive season!
I totally agree with you, but it still makes me mad. xDD

I'm off for the night. Speak tomorrow girlies! Enjoy the episode, Jenna! We will all be fangirling tomorrow! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
kiss
hi jenna! i'm gonna shut up too! beddy bye bye time.. sit back and enjoy. and i expect to see you here tomorrow and we'll be squeeing to no end! ;D ;D ;D

'night lads! mwaaah!
heart
Bye ladies! Good night! I'm already squeeing in my head =] lol
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
*waves* Just saying hi before I go to bed. I had a bajillion picks to answer, but I think I've finished catching up.

I've quite liked 9x01, it was better than I thought it would be, which is great.
heart
Squeee! Bless my little shipper heart! <3 <3

I loved Nature of the Beast! Tiva Scene=Pure Love! Dr. Rachel=<3 Tony talking about his mom=heartbreaking & emotional.

Ahh!
heart
I also loved Dr Cranston's "I actually know quite a bit about you. From Kate, to Jeanne Benoit... to the complexities of your relationship with Agent David."

I don't know why, but that line made me squeal a whole heap. It may just have been that another outsider could see how close they are and the bond they share. IDK but I loved it :)) ♥
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
I really disliked Kate's sister the first time she appeared. In Nature of the Beast I didn't exactly love her, but she was bearable and her appearance had a purpose. The whole amnesia thing was a bit trite, but mostly okay although there are other ways to explain that kind of narrative pattern. Anyway, I thought I wasn't going to like the episode and in the end I did. It wasn't the best thing ever, but it was better than I thought. By the way, what do you think about EJ?

@ Tegan, I noticed that too. I was rather tense thinking "don't you dare forget about Ziva!" and then, she mentioned her.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Totally agree about the fave scenes!! I also love how Tony says NCIS is more than just a family to him, it's part of who he is. My heart ached in a good way!

I love re-watching the Tiva scene. Can't get over the fact her knuckles are brushing the hair on the back of his head as she leans down to take the head phones of him. Their touchy-feelyness is not going anywhere! And Ziva's little smile (even her eyes were smiling!) right after Tony says "You and me". PURE LOVE.

EJ just never seemed to fit the 'villain' character so i'm glad she wasn't. I don't love her but she's okay i guess. She just seems like someone who's determined to prove that she's strong and independent. Which is... good for her. *shrug* Don't really want her to return though.

Restlessss next week!!
last edited 1年以上前
I think the only thing that made me "WTF?!" about the episode was the Gibbs/Tony/EJ scene at his house. But I love LittleSammy because she said this....

Also, more revelations about EJ's "feelings" while at Gibbs's:

EJ (to Gibbs): You don't trust anyone, do you?
G: Yeah, I do. I just make 'em earn it.
EJ: Well, all the ones I trusted where the men on my team.

Which is interesting confirmation that she never trusted Tony one bit. (Call me childish, but I found that revelation rather satisfying.) It's also rather interesting to see how directly after that, Tony brings up Cade in a rather suggestive way. He's setting her up to lead him to Cade, without thinking twice about it now.
:)
Oh good, I was a little unsettled by that scene too. Like I loved the scene, with the Franks impersonations (miss him!) but it was unsettling because EJ was there and i'm sorry she just doesn't seem like part of the NCIS family.

Her review was up quite soon after the ep aired, I read it and liked that bit too. There was just no trust in that relationship, so glad it could never have worked out.
Yep, definitely. I just got a really weird feeling, ya know? I mean, I can understand them going to Gibbs' place, but having dinner and chatting like nothing is wrong? IDK, maybe it'll make sense soon. :P

How are you, Piper! I can't wait for Jenna to arrive! :D
heart
Yeah lol it was weird. EJ laughing at their stories and everything... I was sitting there like... okay... :/

I'm good thanks, hun. :) And yourself? Annnnd I have to tell you - you were right! Remember when you asked if I thought that things between Tony and Ziva would change, that it would feel different after Swan Song? And I was all skeptical, thinking that the writers often don't go in the direction you hope or expect. But you were right! I love the Tiva felings/vibes this season! I've probs mentioned this so many times lol but i love it! :D
last edited 1年以上前
I'm just gonna slip away to have dinner now, but i'll catch ya later Dannii! <3
big smile
I'm okay, I nearly fell down the stairs at school today because I was so tired, but apart from that... lol.

LOL, I'm glad you agree. I just feel like this season is gonna get some SOLID progression. I absolutely cannot wait to see it! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
hey ladies! i'm bright and "early" today.. ;D
i have so much love in my heart right now.
i just wanna say say i love you all!! ;D
Hey Jax! We love you too! *hugs*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hi dannii! i'm watching it again. just can't get over yet our Tiva scene. loooove it! and the pencil kiss is just.. can't describe it. what are we gonna do if they finally lip lock? *faints again*
Hey Jax!

It makes my heart all fuzzy and warm and excited when I remember how often Ziva puts a pencil to her lips... i'm sure she's done that several times before. And now it goes from her lips to his... ;D
big smile
I JUST CAN'T.......

I'm not gonna think about it. LOL.

I'm still gushing because I can't actually form coherent thoughts about the scene yet and I just keep ranting about how perfect it was but I have all these cool thoughts I wanna share but I can't put them into words! LOOOOL.
Haha. :)

Soo everyone seems to be thinking that the advice Ziva wants from her female friend is to do with Ray and Tony. What do you guys think?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
Piiipppeeeeerrrr!!! *abby tackle hugs*

i have never wanted to be a pencil so much in my entire life until now. lol!

i just keep on biting my lip every time i watch it. it's like watching the cheek caress way back in swan song only this time it's on a much happier note.
laugh
Heeee heyy Jackieeee! :D :D *hugs*
You are early! lol if you're here talking to me!

I know, me too. :) And so many people are making pencil kiss gifs on Tumblr, wheee!
big smile
I think it is, Piper! I mean, what else can it be about?! xDD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
the 'men' subject are gonna come up for sure especially since it's an older female she wants advice from.

i entice my mother to go to bed early so i can sit on the computer early. ;D

Tumblr must be exploding right now. haven't gone there yet.

i really like the 'please' line. one word means so much..
and the 'you and me' from tony. oh my..
this season is gonna take them to the next level. mark my words!

last edited 1年以上前