Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7951-8000 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax- Danyell too. I'll be talking to he and all of a sudden hear her start snoring & I'm like really. & I'll say her name & she'll be like what I wasn't sleeping. Um okay?! What did I say then? I don't know.

@Dannii- Oh my I am so confused. I clicked on your blog link, but nowhere does it say to follow you. Why must this be soo difficult?! lol

& I can't figure out how to reblog! Oh Tumblr! =[
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
mine's link

wheee! I love false witness.. her hand on his heart *sigh*
i wanna know what exactly did jerry said to ziva or rather observed between ziva and tony to make ziva lash out like that and jimmy's too! ;D
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
In the top right hand corner it should say Follow next to Dashboard.

On the dashboard when pictures turn up, it says Reblog on the top right next to the heart. :)
heart
Wait I added you two! (I think) lol
You did! :)
heart
Yay! & I reblogged a couple things! I think. =] Still can't figure out how to get a picture or add a blurb about me.
It's in the Customize part :) The first tab. :)
heart
Oh my goodness I'm on a roll! Finally figured out a picture! Not happy I can't center my description thingy but for now it will do
heart
How do I reblog from someone's page? Like if I go to your page I don't see a reblog thing. Only from my "homepage" or whatever
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i saw it jenna. yay! go to your blog name beside the dashboard you'll see customize appearance.

now Tumblr is playing with me. i couldn't post my day 7 countdown. every time i try to upload the photo it would show the photo i uploaded yesterday! c'mon Tumblr don't do this to me..
It's <center> then </center> :)

It normally has how many notes it has, click on that, it should take you to a new page, then in the top right hand corner, it has REBLOG or LIKE. :)

The ending of False Witness just makes me SQUEE! so much. Because it's not a prank that Tony pulled, he was just wishing them Happy Holidays and it's just so cute! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
and ziva's reaction and the the look she gave him.. i just lmao!

got through Tumblr now. yay! ;D
heart
Thank you Dannii, my Tumblr advisor! Now, how do I like a post? lol
Just press the heart in the top right corner. :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
ok guys, gtg. forgot i need to go to the agency at 1pm later. need to sleep now. had a blast! thank you again danni and jenna (two of my tiva soulmates) for keeping little 'ol me company. i'll be back later. take care. keep safe. luvs you guys! mwaaah! ;D

btw, i change my colour icons jenna. i think i like these new ones better. i'll get to work on the new cd cover maybe later.
heart
@Jax- Thanks for letting me know you changed them. =] I need to work on so much. I feel like I've been lazy & slacking.

Love you girls!
Guys, David Dayan Fisher (Kort) is in jail!
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
^I've read it a few minutes ago. Shocking!

I'm happy! Lately I couldn't write happy Tiva, all my muse got me was angst. Today I've finally been able to write a story with a happy ending, although it's set in season 5.
IKR? I wonder where it all came from? I mean, it was a few towels! :S

That's great, Aurora! :D
heart
@Dannii- Really? Omg, why?

PS- Currently talking to Joyce on facebook chat. She misses you girls & is going to try to get on over the next few days. She's going through alot right now personally & with family. If you have a facebook maybe just leave her a little love on her wall. I'm sure it would make her feel a little better. <3
last edited 1年以上前
I just commented on her wall. I'm so worried and I just hope that she gets everything sorted out soon.

He had a disagreement with a neighbour about a pool towel and ended up choking him. He's been charged with battery. The man he choked is fine though. :)
heart
She's had some tough times. The kids father is not wanting to take them to spend time with them, or paying for child support, her gran is fighting cancer & very ill, her sister was jailed & they are trying to get custody of her daughter, plus everything else. She could use the support. =] I'm still talking to her.

Oh my... thats kinda... Kort like. lol
OhMcGee! I just commented back to her. That is so much to go through but she's one of the strongest people ever, she'll get through it. :) I'll be praying for her.
heart
I think the talking is helping her a bit. She's the only one to be strong over there. And being strong alone can be exhausting. I know, because I'm very often the one that holds people together & stays strong too.

Anyway... what are you up to today?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hey guys!

my heart is breaking for joyce. i wish there is something that we could do to at least cheer her up. she really does have a lot on her plate right now.
heart
@Jax- Heyyy! I'm still speaking with her. The adult interaction I'm sure is helping. That & she was able to vent about her problems, but still was able to talk about other things too.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
@jenna: tell joyce we love her very much and we're all behind her 100% and if she needs sounding boards we're all here. tell her i could and would rattle miles and miles of nonsense stuff to cheer her up even for just a bit and if it will keep her happy. what ails her ails all of us. we're family.. ;D
heart
@Jax- I've told her and she absolutely hope she can get back here soon because she misses all of us.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
@jenna: i'm praying she pulls through. i'll keep her and her family in my prayers. miracles do happen. ;D

how are you my love?
I'm good thanks for asking Jenna. Sorry I went, I was at my boyfriend's when I first replied, then came back and had dinner.

Jax, you're totally right.

WE'RE FAMILY.
laugh
OMG GUISE, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE PATHETICNESS OF THIS QUESTION.

link
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
hi dannii! how are you? how's the boyfriend? (eh, i sounded like my aunt on that one!) ;P

we are bonded not blood but by our hearts and souls.
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.” -Richard Bach
Hey Jax! I'm good thanks, and he's good too. :P
It's our year anniversary next week! It's gone so quickly LOL.

That is totally true!

Did you see my above post?
heart
Hi ladies! Ohh... 1 year already =] Yay!

I saw the question but I can't see the comments. And I'm certainly not answering it. I did report though.
Just answer it wrong, I knew what the answer was gonna be, so I chose the answer wrong on purpose. xD It should be gone soon then because I reported it too. :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i saw it alright. stupid idiot! a sorry excuse for a human. it really takes all kinds in this world. certainly didn't answer it as well. i reported it.

wow, a year! congratulations! time flies when you're having fun. enjoy and many more happy and loving years to come! ;D

@jenna: you ok?
Awww thank you both! :))
1年以上前 zivaD said…
have you seen the askej? some of it were really mean. too much.
I know. I did a small post about it.

How can you say you want her to jump in front of a train or whatever. TOO FAR.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
yep, that one. it's a tad cruel now. i know it's all made up but still..

btw, i passed my exams, got the results today. i got overall band 8. i needed overall band 7 for australia. yay! (the relief!) ;D
big smile
That's great Jax! Congratulations! :D

*hugs*
big smile
LOOK AT HIM. LOVE.
 LOOK AT HIM. LOVE.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
thank you dannii! *hugs back* it really was a relief though. we were 4 from the agency who took the test. the other 3 didn't pass.

he carried that boots pretty well. love the fisherman's cable knit sweater. isn't cote wearing a similar one from swan song behind the scenes?
:D

I'm gonna have to go check now! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
the boots dannii. ;D
i think there's a photo of them in the elevator in our images. i just remembered bcos i have similar ones thought they're really house slippers and not shoes and mine are pink.

okay guys, spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. headache is starting to get worse. need to get some shut eye. take care guys see yah later! luvs you! ;D
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
I can't find the full sized picture, but if I recall correctly, she was. :D
Night Jax! MWAH! :D
heart
@Jax- Yes, I'm fine. =] Congratulations on passing your exams! Yay! Night! Feel better soon! Love you

@Dannii- Yummy MW picture!
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Hey girls! Just checking in quickly from my phone. Currently sitting on the side of Sydney Harbour after going on a tour of an old navy destroyer! The day is glorious and I'm just soaking up the sun :)

A guy just sat near me and he was a United States Marine. Not too exciting for all you American Tivotees, but in Aus it was pretty awesome :)) he's super cute too heheh. ;)

So what was the stupid question on the NCIS spot? It must have been deleted, coz I can't see it. Good job reporting, girls!

Saw Hairspray the musical last night and loved it, off to see Mary Poppins tonight! Talk to y'all later! Love ya girls :)) <3 xoxoxo
Tegan!

I would love to meet a US Marine! :)

It was how "How nasty is Ziva David?" ERGH.

Have a good time tonight and the rest of your trip!

Love you! :D