Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7801-7850 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
JENNA! *hugs tightly* I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax- That's true!

@Dannii- Hugs! We are all fine. =]
1年以上前 zivaD said…
tongue
see jenna? pins and needles! we're just really glad you're ok! ;D

sorry guys, i just made myself a humongous bowl of this korean spicy noodles i saw from the shops yesterday and it's burning the tongue off me!! mutherf***er!!
heart
=]

Ouch. I can't have anything spicy.
Me neither. When I go to Nando's, I have to have plain. LOL.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i'm ok with spicy. but these noodles are fire starters!! wooh! :0

hi dannii! how are you dearest? ;D

guys, have you seen the askncis on Tumblr? it's hilarious! ;D
heart
I'm quite sensative to many things, spicy, too hott, greasy, etc.

I don't go on Tumblr so I haven't seen it.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
no worries jenna, give me a sec.i'll put it here. ;D
the tony & ziva ones.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
here's one.
@dannii: is this blog from sean?
 here's one. @dannii: is this blog from sean?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
another one. they're both from askncis.Tumblr.com
 another one. they're both from askncis.Tumblr.com
big smile
I don't think Sean does the askncis one, I think he does the askdinozzo one though. :D

I'm good thank you, how are you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@dannii: oh i thought it was his as well. i'm ok. downed half a glass of milk to kill the spiciness. trying to clean my dashboard but i can't stop re-blogging so i'm just filling the space up again. *face slaps*
laugh
Haha, I'm exactly the same!

Did you see this? (1/2)

I am actually cracking up! xD
 Haha, I'm exactly the same! Did あなた see this? (1/2) I am actually cracking up! xD
laugh
LOL @ her answer!
 lol @ her answer!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
@dannii: ahahahaha!!! and i'm sure she "answered" it with a perfectly straight face! oh ziva! lol! ;D
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
big smile
HAHAHAH would you girls believe that I'm the one who runs askncis?! LOL! I started it a couple of days ago and it's actually really fun to do! And I'm glad you girls like it! xD
big smile
Really?!

This is so exciting! OhMcGee! Your answers are great! :D
Heheh thanks :) I got the idea from askdinozzo, but I thought it would be more fun to use the whole team!

It's been two days and I have 93 followers! And sooooo many inboxes! It's super awesome! :D The response is great :)
 Heheh thanks :) I got the idea from askdinozzo, but I thought it would be もっと見る fun to use the whole t
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
oh Tegan! i'm so proud!! *cries a bit*
you my dear are an absolute genius!!
heart
Hahah awww thanks Jax! I came onto the thread just now and nearly laughed out loud when you mentioned my blog! :P I'm just glad it's catching on everywhere :) An Anon even inboxed me that she tweeted it to Pauley! :D
That is so cool! Can you imagine if she tweeted it?
heart
I am pretty sure I would like, die. A lot. ^_^

x_x
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
wow! i hope she does!
keep 'em coming Tegan, it's very good. i scrolled on all of it and i just couldn't stop laughing and squeeing at the same time! i just had to bring it up here and now i'm very glad i did. ;D
heart
Teheheh thanks! I'd love to do more, but unfortunately now I have to head off to the prison they call school! I'll try and do some more when I get home and before work. :D

See ya, girls! ♥
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
see yah later Tegan! luvs yah sweetheart! ;D
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Aw congrats Tegan! xD I've been thinking of doing a McAbs blog myself. I LOVE LVOE LOVE your blog. ♥

And JENNA!! *runs and hugs you*
heart
Love you too, Jax!! :D

Hey Janie! Awww thanks so much :D *blushes*

I also forgot to say before, HEY JENNA! I'm so glad you're okay!! *crash tackle hugs*
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Haha poor Jenna. She's going to suffocate with all of us hugging her. xP

What's up Tegan?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi janie! wassup?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
ei guys, yawning like crazy.. beddy bye bye for me. i'll see yah all later. thank you dannii, jenna (so glad you're safe!), tegan (thanks for the laughs!) and janie for keeping me company. luvs yah ladies! mwaah! ;D
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on for awhile. I was travelling back to my parents' to visit them after my exams were done and my labtop got stolen at the transit center while I was waiting for the bus to the airport. I just got a new comp. How are you all doing and what have I missed?
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Hey Jenna! Phew, glad you're okay. :)) So sad to hear about the water damage though.

OMG Tegan, askncis is run by you? How cool! And we had no idea! lol :D You roleplay them really well. xD xD

@ Sonya - Oh my god hun, i'm so sorry to hear about your laptop, that's so awful. :(( I would have just died if mine got stolen, well my parents would have murdered me, but yeah. Hope that never happens again to you!
Hey girls!

OhMcGee, Sonya! I can't believe your laptop was stolen! :O
heart
Oh my gosh, I would absolutely DIE if my laptop was stolen! All my precious GIFs and fanfics and photos gone! GAH my heart is palpitating at the though!

Awww, thanks Piper! :D ♥

YO DANNII :D How is your day going? :)
That nearly happened to me once! All my NCIS photos just gone! But I got them back! :D

It's okay, thanks. I went for a little speedwalk this morning and then soon I'm getting my eyebrows done. How has your day been so far? :)
heart
Well at the moment, it's quarter past nine at night and I'm replying to a lot of the inboxes to AskNCIS. It's a full time job lol! I didn't expect to get this much interest :)

But yeah, I just got home from work. I'm going to some weird University Aspire program on Thursday that's supposed to give us ideas on what we wanna be when we're older. Which is probably good, seeing as I have no idea! :/ I'm thinking I want to do something to do with writing, but I can't think of anything...

And amidst the NCIS roleplaying and relaxing I am also reading a Tiva fanfic called 'Camp Waterford' where the team get sent away on a week-long teambuilding camp hahah! :)
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Oh my god, I've read that fic! Haha. xD

I was watching old cast interviews and I really miss Lauren Holly. I wish they didn't kill Jenny off, even though I didn't like her character in S4. But it would have been interesting to see how her and Gibbs' relationship would have evolved. And I just really miss Lauren Holly. :(
last edited 1年以上前
heart
I do miss Lauren Holly too. Although I also hate how obsessed and weird Jen became in S4. Vance still annoys me-- the relationship between Gibbs and Jenny always held my interest. :)

Heheh it's a good fic :) A tad OOC and never ever gonna happen but, oh well, we can dream! :P
heart
Hi everyone! Hugs to all you girls! =]

@Jax- Thanks for putting up those tidbits of the tumblr thing. It looks fun & cute! <3

@Sonya- So sorry about your laptop! Mine went up months & months ago unfortunately and I still haven't gotten all my photos off of it.

1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hello ladies!

@sonya: welcome back! so to hear about your laptop. i would have cried oceans of tears if i lose mine. good thing you got a new one. that reminds me i need to back up my ncis files again lest i lose my precious photos!
OHMCGEE GIRLS!

THE PROMOS.

I AM ACTUALLY SHAKING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW.

AND IT'S NOT EVEN....
1年以上前 zivaD said…
crying
oh dannii.. why are you making me cry? *sniff sniff*
it just hit me like a fist in the gut.. I MISS THEM SOOO MUCH!!!
But this means they're coming back to us soon!

It's just hit how long these past four months have actually been. I miss them all so much and now it's like torture because we have this but can't see the whole thing yet.
heart
Yay for the Promo! I'm mad NCIS:LA had this cool promo about Hetty getting shot & all we got was grab your gear, dead body! lol. I miss them tremendously! But... we've only got 3 weeks to go now ladies! We can make it! The light is shining at the end of the longgg 4 month tunnel!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
it's just it's been so long! have i told you this is actually the first time i'm waiting for a whole season break?! i have never waited this long before. i was lucky when i started watching from season 6 to 8, when foxtv was showing it here it was one season after another so i never had to wait.
and they have to share this 30 second clip with LA!
big smile
I am a NCIS: LA fan and I can't believe Hetty is gonna get shot! But I was more interested in our guys. I think that's how it's always gonna be, no matter how good LA gets. Team Gibbs are my loves. LOL.

I just can't wait for the promo of our team on their own! It's gonna be epic + the sneak peek too! :D

21 DAYS AND COUNTING! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i have to keep my eyes open now every night for entertainment tonight. they would be the first ones to show previews since it's a cbs show. i used to watch LA before but i find my attention drifting. i like sam. i find hetty funny. she reminds me of that little woman in the incredibles. am i correct that she's leaving the show?
My favourites are Sam, Hetty and Deeks. :)

I don't really keep up with spoilers for LA, but I hope not! She's great!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i hope not too! her and sam are only ones i really watch there.
i'm looking for a tiva sticker for my iphone.
That would be so awesome! (the sticker lol)