Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8951-9000 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Awwww! -Bloodkit

Just like this. *presses against him* -Frecklenose

You can! *crouches low* But if you want the kits to like you I suggest you don't make them feel like annoyances! *shakes dirt from her fur, still watching him tensely* And I don't see the need for the attitude toward me especially when I am only trying to be somewhat *cringes at the next word* lovey. -Hushpool

*laughs slightly* I think my time for love has long since passed. Yarrowleaf was my soulmate and the only one who could ever love me. Even if I could find a tom who I was interested in I highly doubt my feelings would ever be returned. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What do you mean i dont treat the kits like an annoyance! *lashes his tail and starts to pace around her* If you haven't notice i have actually been doing a good job at being a father the kits like me. *pounces at her side knocking her down and uses his fore paws to pull at her left fore leg to dislocate it* And you havent been the only one trying to be lovey! *growls at the word*
Skyheart

*strokes her stomach with his paw* Yup just like this
Sunheart

*chuckles * that is true not many of the older toms are into toms.
Tigerfang

*grins at her* After having you pounce and tackle me i learned a few tricks
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
See I'm helping. *laughs a bit* -Bloodkit

*tugs on his ear playfully* -Frecklenose

*kicks wildly, trying to get her leg free* You have, but if you look at them as though they're bothers that will change! And how?! You told me until I quit the motherly attitude you wouldn't touch me! -Hushpool

Not just the older ones, none of them are. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*holds her down roughly knowing he had the advantage now* That was a joke you mouse brained she cat! *growls*
Skyheart

Good point there arent any, *chuckles*
Tigerfang

Only a little!
Foxkit

*purrs pressing his muscular frame against her*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
A lot! -Bloodkit

*licks his cheek, snuggling into him, her frame fitting against him perfectly* -Frecklenose

Didn't seem like one since you haven't touched me! *shoulders him hard* -Hushpool

Exactly. I'm just destined to spend the rest of my life alone. I don't mind though I guess....-Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Man if this bet wasnt in place you would be covered in me already *tugs at her neck*
Sunheart

For starclan sake is this what this is all about!? *gets off her* If you wanted me so badly all you had to do was ask!
Skyheart

Fine fine! A lot!
Foxkit

Eh look on the brightside you have kits now!
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's what I thought. *smiles victoriously* -Bloodkit

You're the one who even created the idea for this challenge. You've got no one to blame but yourself. *purrs, leaning her head back when he tugs* -Frecklenose

It's not even about mating. *sits up, dusting dirt and blood from her pelt* I'm talking about just touching me in general. And...I don't know you've been acting different lately. -Hushpool

They're all grown up and are developing their own lives. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
True but im a tom of my word! Meaning i cant back out not *licks her neck* I mean you can just do us both a favor at let me win this you know. Then you can have this big handsome tom all over you.
Sunheart

*sits a little away from her* Really how have i changed id love to hear this *narrows his eyes*
Skyheart

Yea but Think about the small little ktis they will have!
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes and looks around camp*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nah. You seem to think that while I'm crazy about you, which is true, you can just act as though I'm desperate for your love and attention and you give it to me as though you don't feel the same toward me. It's not very kind nor fair if you ask me. *licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes slightly* Honestly, you've started on this new path of acting as though you're completely dominant over me. As though you can tell me what to do. You've changed from the way you acted before. -Hushpool

Eventually. Even then, it won't be my place to constantly be around. *flicks his tail* Let's talk about something else. *sighs slightly* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I do not act like that maybe you should take a step back and look at yourself! You are the one telling me to not do this not do that! You always boss me around!
Skyheart

*shrugs* Sure what do you want to talk about then?
Tigerfang

*chuckles* True i guess it isnt very fair of me is it? *licks the top of her head* Maybe ill cave in this time maybe.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It'll be worth your while. *nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

Because you act as though that's what you wanted me to do! You wouldn't listen to anyone but me! So of course it becomes habit for me to take the lead. I tell you not to do this or that in regards to our kits because...I'm just trying to figure it out! In case you haven't noticed, I'm not really the nurturing type! I'm trying my best to be a good mother and not screw up our family! -Hushpool

Anything else. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs and looks away realizing how much pressure he always put her in* Sorry...*grumbles* You know im not the fathering type though...
Skyheart

*groans and sighs* Fine you win! *bites onto her scuff and pushes her down*
Sunheart

*lays down and thinks* Fine lets talk about Redshadow.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs happily at her victory* Wait wait wait! *pushes herself back up* Let me do something else first before we get started with that. -Frecklenose

*pads over and sits next to him* Yea I know. But we're the mouse-brains that decided to have kits, so we have to figure it out as we go. *shrugs slightly* I don't think it'll be so bad though. And who said we have to be the mushy, lovey, overbearing type of parents?! I think as long as they know we don't dislike them and we teach them to be strong members of the clan we'll be just as good as the other parents. -Hushpool

Well, *lays down* I think if he continues to hold his own he'll make some good progress with the clan. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•frowns getting off her and blinks confused• what is it?
Sunheart

•nuzzles her gently• I mean the lovey stuff is fun to you know...and I'll work on the stuff that bugs you..
Skyheart

•nods• I mean least we don't have to kill him now
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I don't know. *pushes him down* Wanna take a guess? *licks his chin before moving down and licking between his legs* -Frecklenose

*purrs* And I'll do the same. I guess it isn't so bad to be a little lovey now and then. Just as long as you stay the same headstrong muscle bound protective, aggressive tom I fell in love with. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

Very true. I do worry that there many be a fight or two in the future, but so long as no one get injured we won't have an issue keeping him here. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs happily laying his head back• ah you wanted to treat me this time!
Sunheart

•licks her cheek• I promise •chuckles•
Skyheart

•nods• wounded warriors are no use to.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmhmm. I thought we should start doing more of these kinds of things for each other. *licks him eagerly before sucking him* -Frecklenose

*nudges him* Why aren't we smart enough to just talk like this in the first place? *laughs a bit* -Hushpool

Exactly. And there's no need to waste herbs in petty squabbles. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Because we are both as stubborn as a fox •laughs and looks at her gently•
Skyheart

•squirms happily• Y-yea I could get used to this!
Sunheart

•nods• just have to make sure the cats who don't like him don't cause trouble
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So long as you do the same for me from time to time. *continues moving her mouth up and down* -Frecklenose

Very true. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

They should know better. Whether they like him or not he's a clan member. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Have you guys been around camp? *says curiously looking around* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea! Foxkit's dad and the deputy showed us around! -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmmm i promise love just keep this going. *purrs*
Sunheart

*grins* So what do you want to do now love?
Skyheart

*nods* Yea we saw almost everything!
Foxkit

*shrugs* i guess.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It was pretty cool, right Foxkit? -Bloodkit

*nods slightly, her tongue wrapping around him* -Frecklenose

Well we should probably clean ourselves up. *brushes dirt out of his fur with her tail* -Hushpool

*stands, stretching* Want to get something to eat? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Who are they? I only know my parents and Bloodkits parents and Merryberry *says curiously looking around at the cats of StormClan* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*flicks her tail toward the two toms speaking together* The big orange one is Scorchgaze the deputy. The other one is Tigerfang. He's Foxkit's​ dad. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
They both look pretty orange to me *giggles a bit* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
The bigger one then. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh okay *looks at Scorchgaze curiously* I feel like I've seen him before... -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Probably. He's come to the nursery a few times. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
That might be it then...anyway do you guys think you can show me around? My parents are busy looking over Tanglekit and I want to get out of the den -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sure. Come on Foxkit! *gets up and pads over to the apprentice den* This is where the apprentices sleep. When we're six moons old we'll be apprentices! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Woah well all get to stay here without our parents?! Cool *says wide eyed looking around at the empty den* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yep! We get a mentor and they train us to become warriors. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Sure •gets up with him•
Tigerfang

•nods following them around watching them•
Foxkit

•gives her a slight thrust and gasp•
Sunheart

•licks her cheek• yea we wouldn't want to go back all covered in blood and dirt roght?
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Hmm wonder who mine will be *thinks looking around* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure we'll all get someone good! -Bloodkit

*pulls her mouth away and moves over him* Feel good? -Frecklenose

Right. We have kits now. We have to be somewhat responsible. *purrs and licks his face* -Hushpool

*pads over to the pile and grabs a rabbit* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I hope so! *chirps* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hopefully *purrs*
Foxkit

Hmmm very *wraps his paws around her* You know though i like it when i get to put it in better *grins*
Sunheart

*purrs warmly* We should head into the water to clean up then *nudges her and pads to the water*
Skyheart

*settles down watching his kit*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rushes over to the warriors den* And this den is for the warriors! -Bloodkit

Then why don't you. *purrs and licks his muzzle* I want it too. -Frecklenose

*follows him in, washing the blood from her face* -Hushpool

Looks like they're all getting along well. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Woah its so big! *says in awe looking at the largest den* -Dapplekit

*lifts his head napping in the den* Why hello kits *purrs with a yawn* -Brownnut
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*dips under to wash himself and pads over to her and starts to rub her back with his paws*
Skyheart

*purrs and presses into her* My my since you really want it.
Sunheart

*nods* Yup thats good atleast.
Tigerfang

*looks at him* Hi!
Foxkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at them* Who do I have the pleasure of meeting this morning *smiles the large tom towering over them even laying down* -Brownnut

Im Dapplekit! *chirps excitedly* -Dapplekit

Oh your my baby sisters daughter arent you? *smiles brightly* Just as beautiful as your mother you know it runs in the family *laughs a bit*Im your Uncle Brownnut little one -Brownnut
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Im Foxkit! *says after her*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm Bloodkit! -Bloodkit

*huffs and leans her head against his chest* It just feels so good. -Frecklenose

*purrs and leans her head back, licking his chin* -Hushpool

*eats hungrily* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
See and you said i never touch you! *purrs and drags a claw down her spine*
Skyheart

*bites the back her her neck* Oh yea it does *gives her a thrust*
Sunheart

*looks at him surprised* its like you havent eaten in moons!
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans* D-Dont hold back either. -Frecklenose

*purrs happily* Well it's nice! -Hushpool

I've been busy. *wipes his mouth with the back of a paw* With everything that's been going on I haven't eaten or slept much. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grips her tightly* I wouldnt dream of it *growls lightly*
Sunheart

*chuckles* i can see that you should take better care of yourself you know.
Tigerfang

*nuzzles her neck* Well of course it is im a great tom remember?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rocks her hips into him* -Frecklenose

How could I forget. *rolls her eyes in amusement**turns her head to lick his muzzle* Sorry about starting this fight. I got some advice that maybe I should do more of what brought us together in the first place and thought maybe this was a good idea. -Hushpool

I know I know. I just get so distracted by everything else that I seem to forget. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well it wasn't the worst but it defiantly wasn't the best •sighs• it's fine though.
Skyheart

•groans in pleasure• just like I taught you!
Sunheart

Yea it's hard not to..
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmhmm! *moans and continues to move her hips, pushing him deeper* -Frecklenose

*leans against him* I'll make it up to you. *moves around him and starts rubbing up and down his back* -Hushpool

Plus I like to keep busy. That way I don't think about unpleasant things. -Scorchgaze