Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Squirms in his grasp, mewing indignantly, but settles once he mentions the other kits* *Huffs* "They need to leave," *grumbles* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smirks when she calls him annoying* Now she's got the right idea. -Hushpool

*wraps his tail around his kits and grooms them gently* -Darkmist

*drags his tongue against his thigh before licking between his legs eagerly* -Treetail

*follows beside them* -Redshadow

All right, I'd say we have a good amount to go back with. -Scorchgaze

*nods* Push ups I can do. *moves herself into position and starts working, her shoulders already a little sore from the last exercise**stops soon after starting* But I want to push myself. *takes a deep breath before putting herself back in the handstand position, settling her hind paws more firmly against the tree* -Sweetbriar

*works his hind paws in between them and boots her off him forcefully**quickly gets up and bounds over to her, pinning down her back paws with his and wrapping her in a tight grip to keep her down and still* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Watches her, impressed, but concels it* "There's such a thing as pushing yourself too hard too soon, Sweetbriar. What's your father going to think if I bring you home and you're limping?" ~ Falconstar

*Fights against him, growling and snarling, before glares at him, eyes narrowed. Relunctently lets herself go limp* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, most likely that you did exactly what I'd hoped for, pushed me above and beyond. *glances up at him, holding her body up steadily* I highly doubt you want to spend moons giving me this extra training, so the sooner I can build muscle and or gain the ability to practice these things myself the sooner you're free. So to speak. -Sweetbriar

*holds her down for a few moments longer* Round one goes to me. *let's her go* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lets out another loud purr*
Flintstripe

They will be gone soon enough Thunderkit *purrs and gives Hushpool a happy look*
Skyheart

*Gives Thunderkit a weary glace keeping close to Darkmist*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and watches them* -Hushpool

*licks more before sucking again* -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Tanglekit? *chirps looking at her brother sounds out his name* -Dapplekit

Guess I'll watch the prey while you two compete like apprentices over a hunt *chuckles* -Sheepfluff

Yes that's the worry... -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey he called me old! I have to keep him second guessing that. But I think we've got enough. -Scorchgaze

Yes Dapplekit. Tanglekit is your brother. -Darkmist

Well...*shuffles her paws, knowing about what was going on between Treetail and Flintstripe* What are you going to do? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well you are old *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff

I...I dont know...I know he doesnt really love me... -Applethorn

Dap-ple-kit *says sounds out the word* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at his sister shyly*
Tanglekit

*lets out a small moan*
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes* that because we are old you lump of fur.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not THAT old! *huffs* Come on you two. *picks up his catches* -Scorchgaze

Yes that's your name, sweetie. *purrs* -Darkmist

*sighs* Well, let's just keep an eye on your symptoms before anyone is told, okay? -Frecklenose

*huffs and nuzzles his inner thigh* So cute. *breathes**moves back up and licks all over his neck, grinding their bodies together* -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I wasn't going to tell anyone anyway...well besides you and Merry... -Applethorn

*chuckles picking up her catches* Older than me -Sheepfluff

*nods a bit* I am Dapplekit *says each word carefully and look up at her dad for approval* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay fair enough. -Scorchgaze

Very good. *smiles and nods* -Darkmist

Even with Merry: let's not name any names. I want to make sure no one adds any extra pressure or stress on you or him. *sits beside her and wraps her tail around her sister's shoulders* It'll be all right. No matter what, you've got me by your side. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* I try my best to be *grins down at him*
Flintstripe

*purrs happily*
Tigerfang

*looks up at Darkmist and meows for more attention*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You two just can't give me a break, can you? *Purrs in amusement before making his way back toward where they split with the others* -Scorchgaze
*purrs and nuzzles him* You two better give your mother just as much attention. -Darkmist

You do it well. *grinds their bodies together more, allowing him to feel how turned on he was* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blushes and holds him tightly* Well i uh...*stops lost for words*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* nope!
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I have the right mind to put you on dawn patrol for half a moon. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*reaches down a paw and rubs him while his tongue moved back into his mouth* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pants roughly into his mouth* A-are you sure you have never done this before??
Flintstripe

*swipes at his tail* you better not.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* What would you do to stop me? -Scorchgaze

Most definitely. However, *licks his tongue slowly* I felt very motivated to become a fast learner. *rubs him more* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pants getting close to his edge and pushes up against him finishing*
Flintstripe

Complain that im to old.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Anything but listening to you complain! The horror! *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*moves down again and laps him up* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh shut up you..
Tigerfang

You really are a freak sometimes you know! *groans*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs in amusement* What? I'm only teasing. -Scorchgaze

How?! *moves over him again, licking his lips clean* I don't think anything I do is abnormal. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i was teasing you lump! *purrs and licks his nose*
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail happily*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits down at the lake* And now we wait. Hopefully they'll be back soon. -Scorchgaze

You do that a lot I've noticed. *grins and flips them over again, holding Flintstripe down against him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks surprised* is it bad that i do that? *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods and sits down* Hopefully they come back with something
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And not each other's fur caught in their claws. -Scorchgaze

Not necessarily bad, but it does cause a certain level of...tension. If you get what I mean. *his body was still hot and he was still very much turned on* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
S-so what are you going to do about it? •purrs nuzzling him•
•Flintstripe

•chuckles• would be a lot to explain
Tigerfang

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Falconstar's temper would explode as well. -Scorchgaze

Well, what do you think I should do? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well I don't know maybe me? •says awkwardly•
Flintstripe

Oh yea he would and we will all see fire
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's a patient leader, but not patient enough to deal with clanmate violence. So for all our sakes let's just hope everyone gets along. -Scorchgaze

*Face flushes and ears draw back a bit in surprise, his body heating up more* You have no idea how much of a turn on it is when you say things like that. *huffs slightly and his paws slide lower on his back* Would that be rushing a bit too much though? I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Or mess this up. -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I....I don't know..•says embarrassed•
Flintstripe

Never been more true
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Let's just hope that everyone has behaved themselves and when Falconstar returns he's in a good mood. -Scorchgaze

*bites his lip slightly, not really knowing what to do* I really want to...I just don't want you to think I'm using you at all. I want it to be meaningful. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea I want a nice nap to no yelling and bickering!
Tigerfang

I-it's up to you
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You do enough of that yourself. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*huffs in frustration with himself* Let's wait. *licks his nose* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and pushes him off playfully* We will wait then.
Flintstripe

Do what napping or bickering?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Both. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*groans in protest* Why do you have to make it so hard? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What i didnt do anything this time *purrs and starts to groom himself*
FlintstripeI

*snorts* I do not!
Tigerfang
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I share a den with you. I see how much you sleep. -Scorchgaze

*sits up and shakes out his fur, trying to calm himself down* you can say that, but it doesn't make it accurate. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Fine...*brushes against him* thanks though that was fun again.
Flintstripe

Fine you win this time.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You two must've been bickering since your nursery days *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff

*smiles and curls up under his paws* -Dapplekit

I know...I'm just frightened I'm not ready for kits... -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Most definitely. We were born on the same day and we've bickered ever since. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*licks along his back* I enjoy doing these things for you. Even though it does get me rather pent up. *purrs* -Treetail

*holds his kits close* -Darkmist

I'm sure everything will be okay. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I can imagine your poor mothers *chuckles* -Sheepfluff

I hope so...I just wanted to tell you...your not just my sister you're my best friend one of the only cats I truly can trust... *says looking at her paws* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I was an angel for my mother. He on the other paw was a little hellion. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

You're my best friend too, Apple. *licks her head* I'll support you through every second of this. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Thanks Freckle...when should I talk to Merry? -Applethorn

I believe that *purrs* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grins at Tigerfang* See? -Scorchgaze

Let's wait a few days. Just to make sure, okay? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•coughs awkwardly• my mother died when I was born remember?
Tigerfang

•purrs• well sorry about that it's just hard to help myself now a days.
Flintstripe

•purrs•
Tanglekit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh sorry Tigerfang *flattens her ears a bit embarrassed* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*puts his tail on her shoulder* It's okay, you didn't know. *nudges Tigerfang's shoulder with his muzzle* I tried not to say anything for the sake of not upsetting you. -Scorchgaze

Oh really? *grabs his hip and pulls him closer* And why is that? -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* its fine i dont even remember her name anymore.
Tigerfang

Well maybe its because i can finally be open with you.
Flintstripe