Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7901-7950 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"You never know," *teases* "I saw him grinning at you earlier. Wonder what he was thinking about?" *Smirks and leans forward* "Maybe training with you? Pinning you beneath him, mhmm?" ~ Berryfrost

*Gasps softly and squirms* "S-stop that!" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*waves her paw at her, her face turning completely red* Stop that! *protests quietly* Thanks to you and your joking every time I'm around him inappropriate things start popping into my head. -Sweetbriar

*moves off her, grinning* Sorry, had to get you a little worked up. -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Maybe it'll make you bold enough to make a move," *teases* ~ Berryfrost

"A little," *grumbles* ~ MIstybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks up at Sheepfluff*
Foxkit

*wiggles at Hushpools belly*
Tanglekit

Oh hush! We are both almost old enough to join the elders!
Tigerfang

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea right! He'd probably skin me alive if I did that. -Sweetbriar

*smirks* You're the one that told me to stop. *licks her head* Come on you. -Redshadow

Who? -Bloodkit

Yea right! I still have many moons in me before I'm becoming an elder. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*thinks trying to remember the name* Sheepfluff!
Foxkit

*chuckles* i guess that may be true plus you are the deputy!
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and commits her name to memory* -Bloodkit

You better not ditch me and take the easy life in the elders den. *teases lightheartedly* You're still a father of three young kits you know. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
OH i know i know! *rolls his eyes*
Tigerfang

Anything else?
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hmm, anyone else? -Bloodkit

They're precious by the way. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm there are a lot of cats! but we will meet them later
Foxkit

*nods* thanks only Foxkit seems to be the active one though.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Okay. -Bloodkit

Toms tend to be that way. I know you certainly were. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You were even worst then me you know!
Tigerfang

*starts to move back into the den* Come on Bloodkit!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows after him* -Bloodkit

Oh please! That's definitely a lie. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
whatcha wanna do now Bloodkit?
Foxkit

Oh? Really? *shakes his head* Fine what ever you say. Anyways what do you think of Redshadow?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles brightly down at them* Oh my they're so beautiful... *her eyes loved them she loved kits in general* This makes me miss having kittens of my own... *sits down beside the kits gently licking the top of Dapplekits head* Remember when it was just us in here Hushpool? *glances at Bloodkit and Foxkit smiling at them* I see your daughters are already up and about *chuckles* -Sheepfluff
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "It's worth a shot, if you wanna catch his attention." ~ Berryfrost

*Huffs and stands to her paws* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I... I-I don't know. Maybe if things don't start turning around soon I will need to make a move. -Sweetbriar

*twines tails with her* -Redshadow

Ummm, play? -Bloodkit

I think that we have his loyalty. The only thing is he needs to develop that loyalty to the entire clan, not just Mistybreeze. -Scorchgaze

Oh they're already up causing trouble. *purrs and licks Thunderkit's head* I swear they're just like their father already. You know, Sheepfluff, it's definitely not too late to have more kits. -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"It's just an idea," *reminds her* "But... keep it in the back of your mind, okay?" ~ Berryfrost

*Leans aganist him* ~ Mistybreeze

*Squeaks and rubs her head aganist her mother's tongue* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Poor Sweetbriar xD
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I will. *blushes slightly and shuffles her paws* So...was he really looking at me earlier? -Sweetbriar

*purrs and nuzzles her cheek* You're my rock, you know that right? -Redshadow

*purrs and pulls her to her chest, cuddling her up in her fur* -Hushpool
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
She has no idea what to do XD
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
You busy?

*Grins* "Uh-huh. I mean he was talking to Scorchgaze, but he was definitely looking at you. Probably talking about those training sessions." *Blinks* "Oh, before I forget to ask, how did the patrol go?" ~ Berryfrost

*Purrs and licks his ear* "You've mentioned it a time or two, yes." *Nuzzles her face into his pelt, and sorely regretting not letting him take her earlier* ~ Mistybreeze

*Purrs, and eyes squeeze shut happily* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope!

It actually went well. *rolls her eyes slightly* Though he did come up with this idea to use me as a rabbit to help Redshadow train. -Sweetbriar

*licks her head softly* Good. Let's get back. Just us being here is making it difficult for me not to climb on you. -Redshadow

Such a sweet girl. *purrs* -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Blinks, taken back* "He... had you pretend to be a rabbit? What, did they chase you through the forest or something?" *jokes* ~ Berryfrost

*Bites her lip and almost lays down right then, but relunctently agrees* "Yeah, okay. I don't really want to go back, but if we stay out here any longer then I'll end up rolling over and begging you to take me." ~ Mistybreeze

*Squeaks happily, before returning her attention to Tanglekit and Dapplekit.* *Narrows her eyes and hisses* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Pretty much. Trying to catch me just like you would a real rabbit. -Sweetbriar

*stops immediately* Then maybe we should stay. *nudges her lightly, grinning* -Redshadow

Thunderkit no. *hooks her paw around her, holding her against her chest* You need to be nice, Thunderkit. -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Oh," *Blinks, then smirks* "Kinky." ~ Berryfrost

*Shoves him playfully* "And miss your trial? That's slightly more important, Red." ~ Mistybreeze

*Huffs, and sticks her nose in the air* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs a bit* Shush! *stands up and turns her flank to her, standing perpendicular to her* Do my hips look bruised at all? I swear it felt like a boulder landed on me. -Sweetbriar

Yea I guess so. *purrs and starts heading back with her* -Redshadow

Behave you. -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Looks her over* "Nope, you look fine."

*Sweetbriar and Berryfrost catch his attention* *Observes Sweetbriar's position, and raises an eyebrow dryly, almost judgmentally* ~ Falconstar

*Glances to the High Rock and grins* "He staring at you again. Can't really tell if he likes what he sees or not, though." ~ Berryfrost

*Tugs on his ear as they walk* "Later, though?" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*freezes in place, her face turning pink* Berryfrost if you're messing with me...-Sweetbriar

Oh there's no question about that. -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Look for yourself," *replies cheerily* ~ Berryfrost

*Hums and touches her tail to his flank* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns her head slightly and casts a glance up at him* -Sweetbriar

*Rubs his head against hers as they walk* Nnn, I really don't want to go back yet. -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Catches her eye, and raises an eyebrow* ~ Falconstar

"Neither do I..." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*still stands there frozen in place* Berryfrost...I...I don't exactly know what to do right now. -Sweetbriar

Why do you have to be do gorgeous? -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Wink at him," *suggests* ~ Berryfrost

"Why do you have to be so handsome?" *retorts* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Seriously?! *swallows laboredly and turns her head back to face Berryfrost* But what if he isn't looking at me that way? *moves her body again, turning to the other side and sitting down, grooming her chest fur* -Sweetbriar

Luck. *purrs in amusement* -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*For a second, he smirks briefly to himself, amused* *Stands to his paws and leaps from the High Rock, and approches the duo* ~ Falconstar

*Glances at him again* "Well then I guess you're about to find out. He's on his way over." ~ Berryfrost

"Hmm. Very unfair luck. Unfair for she-cats who can't have you, and unfair for me currently." ~ Mistybreeze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her body goes rigid again* You're kidding me? *sits up straight and tries to make the redness disappear from her cheeks* -Sweetbriar

And you don't think you looking the way you do is unfair to other toms? *purrs* -Redshadow
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh I would love to have another litter it's just so hard to find another mate as you know Scorchgaze can't love me in that way...I've had my eye on someone but I don't know he's hard to read sometimes and I feel like we have a nice friendship I'm afraid I'd ruin it by saying do you want to start a family or something crazy like that... -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grins* "Nope!" ~ Berryfrost

*Stops when he reaches them, eyes on Sweetbriar* "how are your hips?" *asks, casually* ~ Falconstar

*Tugs on his ear* "Frankly, I don't care. " ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles at her lightly* Sheepfluff, this might just be me and my keen eye, but it's easy to see there's something between you two. You and Duskstorm. I'm not telling you to rush into anything, but what tom wouldn't want to be with you? Well, what straight tom. *purrs* -Hushpool
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right. No bruises luckily. That was certainly an interesting training method. -Sweetbriar

Well what about how unfair it is to me right now? *licks her neck softly* -Redshadow
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You think so? I really like him but I also really liked Scorchgaze and found out he was very gay so my record hasn't been great so far with toms... -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hun, a blind cat could have told you that Scorchgaze is very gay, but to be fair you didn't grow up around him. Duskstorm however, *purrs and flicks her shoulder with her tail* I'd say your chances are very good. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Play is fun we can play! •crouches down again• fight?
Foxkit

•squeaks at Thunderkit•
Tanglekit

•gets up after abit and pats away from Throntails body•
Sunheart

•shrugs• I guess that may be true but proving loyalty to the whole clan is going to be...hard
Tigerfang
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Sits down* "It worked better than I thought it would, though." *Licks a paw* "I'll definitely talk to to the future mentors about using you as a fake bait. And if you do end up unable to serve as a warrior anymore..." *shrugs* "I'm sure I could find other uses for you." ~ Falconstar
^ For the record, he was genuinely concerned about her hips, and is by no means trying to sound sexual. He's incredibly intelligent, just... he's more focused on Redshadow and Thorntail right now to worry about innuendos xD

*Stops, and nuzzles her head aganist his chest* "Well, that's working in my favor, isn't it?" *asks softly, dragging her tail between his legs* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well I was a bit young and naive then *purrs a bit* Well I'm glad you think so...you think he could want to be with me too? Even if I'm...non Clan born? -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods excitedly and crouches* -Bloodkit

*follows after him* -Frecklenose

No doubt about that. Falconstar and I have come up with a plan. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course. This clan has had so many nonclan born cats over time that anyone worried about that doesn't know our history well enough. For StarClan's sake I'm one of the oldest cats in this clan. *washes her paws* If I need to teach the younger ones some history I will. -Hushpool

My gosh XD
*blinks* Like what? -Sweetbriar

*looks at her warningly* Keep that up and I'm taking you right here right now. -Redshadow
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I just know that after the rouge battle and now Thorntails death it seems cats have suspicion on non StormClan cats and I know Duskstorm is particularly proud of his pure blood heritage... -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks back at her clearly upset•
Sunheart

•wiggles his rear and pounces at her•
Foxkit

•looks over at Blackpelt again• it's almost time..
Skyheart

•watches them from a few fox lengths away•
Crowtail