Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8301-8350 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
HA!

*pounces onto a high rock*
Foxkit

*purrs* see it wasnt that bad! *pulls her to him and hugs her* Daddy likes hugs to!
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Squeaks and pushes agnist him slightly, before finally subsiding and burying her face in his chest* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I've decided Thunderkit isn't mean, just territorial. She'll be much nicer to Tanglekit once he's out of her nest and off of "her" cats :) (By much nicer I don't mean much...)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*starts scampering up after him* I got you! -Bloodkit

*shrugs* She-cats and toms have different body types. Weight distribution is much different. -Sweetbriar

Some battle practice. Three rounds. Best two of three wins. You have to pin to win. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Tangle you better not be laughing at Wren still XD
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Point is, you're not heavy." *Eyes her for a moment* "Can you do a handstand?" ~ Falconstar

*Smirks* "Deal, but only on one condition: no crying or holding it aganist me when I beat you." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
oh trust me i still am :D And YAY for Thudnerkit

*purrs* See it isnt so bad!
Skyheart

*huffs tiredly* Lucky!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs a bit* Tired? -Bloodkit

A handstand? *Repeats in confusion* Well I've never tried, but I suppose there's a first time for everything. *gets to her paws* Is there a certain way I should get myself into position? -Sweetbriar

*smiles softly* We have a deal then. We can begin whenever you'd like. -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Eh," *Shrugs* *Gets up and heads back to Hushpool* *Paws at her tail, trying to curl up to her stomach* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moves Tanglekit and Dapplekit down lower on her stomach and pulls Thunderkit up higher* See? *purrs happily* -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"If you're unfamiliar with the position, then try leaning aganist a tree. Here, watch." *Pads over to the tree she'd climbed, and face it. Then smoothly bent down and rolled his paws over his head so that his back paws landed on the tree, and his front paws were keeping him off the ground* ~ Falconstar

Ive decided Falconstar is like, a professional fitness trainer xD He spent a lot of time training and working when he was an apprentice/new warrior, so I figure he just figured some insane tricks xD

"Soo... now?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Doesn't notice the other two kits, and curls up happily at her stomach, completely oblivious* ~ Thunderkit

Dudes... Flaxenrose is going to FLIP whenshe meets Thunderkit xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Why is that team? :D and Yes Katie i can completely see that

*snuggles close to her*
Tanglekit

*nods* Yea.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So does that mean the next time in chat there will be gymnastics? XD

*watches in slight shock* Well...I'll give it a shot. I can't promise that I'll actually be good at it though I am a fast learner. *pads over to the adjacent tree and repeats his actions**huffs as she uses her forepaws to hold herself upside down, her hips wobbling a bit before she softly rested her hind paws on the tree**tilts her head up, blowing her chest fur out of her mouth* This is certainly new. -Sweetbriar

Now it is. *waves his tail toward the entrance and picks up a paw* Ladies first. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why is what?

Wanna get some sleep? -Bloodkit

*purrs at the kits* -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Well... flexibility, anyway ;)

Does Tanglekit snuggle closer to Hush or Thunder?

*Stands back to his paws and pads over* "It makes you almost completely reliant on your shoulders. You want to get stronger? This is how." ~ Falconstar

"Shouldn't we get a ref?" ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Son of a bitch XD Well, good thing she's limber haha

Stronger and dizzier. *huffs slightly and focuses on one part of the ground to keep herself from getting lightheaded* *glances up at him through her fur* How did you figure this out in the first place? *her hips still wobbled a bit as she tries to keep steady* -Sweetbriar

*glances back at her* For what? Refs are typically used when you're concerned someone will get too rough and the other will be tapping out. If you need one however, you can choose who. -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Why Flaxonrose is going to freak and Hushpool but it can be THunderkit if you really want it Katie.

Sleep is always nice *yawns* we have been playing all day. *purrs*
Foxkit

*cacthes a vole*
Crowtail (almost forgot about this)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because her son has been being attacked XD

*nods and pads over to her nest, curling up at her mom's belly* -Bloodkit

*comes back toward Crowtail and Duskstorm* I found a family of squirrels. -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches her go and pads to his nest slowly*
Foxkit

Where? *says dryly*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Night. *calls over to him* -Bloodkit

*pads through the bushes and stops, peering out at four squirrels running around the roots of a tree* -Redshadow
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Wow leave for two days and come back too a lot
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Stuff seems to happen fast. Especially with Tangle causing trouble haha
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
So what happened lol? I read through a bit but not everything
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Tanglekit got bullied by Thunderkit was horrible!

Night Bloodkit. *curls up in his nest*
Foxkit

*pads after him and peers out* okay.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thunderkit became the nursery bully. Sunheart tried to start a fight with Wrenflight which led to him challenging Shiverpaw to friendly battle practice because everyone seems to think he's weak.

I'll send them running you and Duskstorm's way. -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Fine...just dont screw it up this is alot of prey.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*casts him a slight glare* I won't. *moves into position* -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Places a paw on her hips to help stable her, then pulls back again* "I guess you could say I went through some strength training of my own; I just did it by myself." *Shrugs* "I've wanted to be Clan leader ever since-... around since I was an apprentice, and I always knew that to be taken seriously at such a young age, I would just have to do everything I could to be better than everyone else. I couldn't do anything about my age, but if I worked hard enough, then I could be as strong and powerful as the senior warriors." *Sits down* "I used to spent all day in the forest, just training. Eventually I realized that, to be better, I couldn't just do the same training that everyone else did. So I got creative." ~ Falconstar

*Huffs* "I was just making sure you didn't want one. If you're not concerned, then I'm certainly not." *Takes the lead as they pad into the forest* ~ Shiverpaw

"Seriously," *murmurs* ~ Duskstorm

*Glances at Bloodkit, but knows that she would really be punished for chasing her sister away* *Curls up tighter and snuggles deeper into the moss* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*let's her head hang so as to hide the blush on her face* That's incredibly impressive. I remember in the battle with the rouges you fought so skillfully. Better than I'd ever seen anyone fight. Now, that's to be expected from the clan leader, but still. There was something...more than that. I suppose now I know why. -Sweetbriar

Whatever you say, Shiverpaw. *follows behind her quietly* -Wrenflight

*stalks around to the opposite side of the clearing quietly**crouches and keeps his eyes trained on the far bushes, waiting for them to prepare* -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "If you want something bad enough, you'll do anything to get it." *says simply* "Nearly any obstacle is mental - it's all in your head. So, if you can conqur your mind, you can do just about anything." ~ Falconstar

"So, do you have any rules, or is this dirty?" ~Shiverpaw

*Crouches down, waiting* ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods slowly* Any obstacle is mental...That's some good advice. Well, what I want the most right now is to become stronger, *lies through her teeth: she knew what it really was she wanted the most* So I'll try my absolute hardest to do so. *huffs slightly* However, this is making me more than a little light-headed. Too much longer of this and I'll be babbling uncontrollably. -Sweetbriar

I typically fight a gentleman's fight, but if you want to fight dirty I'll allow it. -Wrenflight

*sprints out of the bushes, herding the squirrels directly toward the other two toms* -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches patiently waiting for the moment to go*
Crowtail

*squeaks at Hushpool hungry for milk*
Tanglekit

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pulls him gently to where he could suckle, still sheilding him from her kits* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*suckles quietly casting a weary glance at Thunderkit and Bloodkits directions.
Tanglekit

*pounces killing one of the squirrels*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*strokes his head gently with her tail* It's okay. -Hushpool

*continues to push the squirrels forward, catching one in the progress* -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*squirms in his sleep pressing closer to Treetail*
Flintstripe

*purrs lightly and finishes feeding and curls up against her*
Tanglekit

*reaches out cacthing one more and looks over at Duskstorm to see if he caught the last one*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks each of the four kits heads* -Hushpool

*pads slowly over to the warriors den then stops and goes out of camp**settles down just outside, eyeing the spot where they'd just buried his mate with empty eyes* -Blackpelt

*shifts slightly, waking up and glancing outside**huffs and slowly gets to his paw, trying not to wake Flintstripe* -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*blinks her golden eyes open and looks around quietly mewing* -Dapplekit

So what are we hunting for? *looks at scorchgaze* -Sheepfluff

*stands caustiously by the creek on MoonClan territory waiting for Treetail to come along to update him about Silverbirds pregnancy* -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs lightly in his sleep*
Flintstripe

*gazes down at Dapplekit from besides his mate* Huh she finally opened her eyes
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks her head softly* It's okay, little one. -Hushpool

*pads into the medicine cat den* How is she? *asks Merryberry, laying down beside his mate* -Darkmist

Anything we can find. *pads beside her and nudges her lightly* How are you? -Scorchgaze

*makes his way out of camp and hurries for the border**follows her scent and pads over to her* Hello. Umm.. Greysquirrel, correct? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks awake after he left and looks around a bit confused*
Flintstripe

*gets to his paws* im going to go see how Blackpelt is ill be back. *pads out of the nursery and out of camp towards Blackpelt*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rests his head on his paws, his body still and his aura gloomy and dark* -Blackpelt

*his scent still lingered but he was gone from camp* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets to his paws not able to sleep and decides to follow his scent*
Flintstripe

You know Thorntail would smack you for being this gloomy. *says padding up behind him*
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I'm surprised you remembered my name I'm Silverbird older sister *flicks her tail a bit* she told me of your situation and I promise to be very professional with all of this it's very risky to be meeting like this for the both of us -Greysquirrel

*looks at him* I'm feeling better slowly but surely merryberry says *smiles a bit finally sitting up more* -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I'm alright *smiles at her friend* Can't complain I suppose I'm glad all that messiness before is over -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If he could smack me I wouldn't be like this. *mutters* -Blackpelt

We're all glad. *flicks her ear with his tail* Your vote today didn't surprise me at all. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Good. Then you'll be able to move into the nursery. *nuzzles her cheek* -Darkmist

*nods* Thank you. It's really appreciated. So...how are thing going? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and sits besides him* Yea...that is true..i know we didnt get along that well but he was still my only brother i had left..and i know he would kill me if i told him but i really will miss him..
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He didn't interact with anyone much and he wasn't everyone's favorite...but I think, or I hope, everyone will miss him. He brought energy and life to the camp. Never a dull moment with him around. *eyes begin watering again* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* That is very true..*looks at him awkwardly and pads his back*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You don't have to force yourself to comfort me. -Blackpelt