Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8701-8750 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Snarls and squrims out of her grip, throwing herself back at Tanglekit* *Bites onto one of his paws and starts yanking it, digging her teeth into his soft pad* ~ Thunderkit

He invaded her space, dude! xD
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*wails loudly his ears hurting*
Tanglekit

*looks annoyed* Hushpool i thought you were going to work on that.
Skyheart

*nods* I mean Flintstripe isnt that bad looking to. *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks over at the commotion and looks at Bloodkit*
Foxkit

*purrs* thanks.
Flintstripe
KatieK102 commented…
Thunderkit isn't done with him yet! 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Katie don't forget my cats
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Just responded to them, Team!

*Makes a big show of taking a bite* ~ Duskstorm

*Raises an eyebrow, noting how she makes a point to not look at him* *Realization dawns on him and he grits his teeth silently* "Alright, if you think you can handle it, then I guess we'll start swimming too." ~ Falconstar

"I typically am," *retorts* ~ Shiverpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Tanglekit! *gets up grabbing him gently* Don't jump into other kits nest *says placing him beside his sister and gently licks his head and ears* -Flaxenrose

*gently nudges her brother looking concerned* Tanglekit... -Dapplekit

That's better *chuckles a bit* -Sheepfluff
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Snarls and squrims out of her grip, throwing herself back at Tanglekit* *Bites onto one of his paws and starts yanking it, digging her teeth into his soft pad* *Digs her claws into his shoulders* ~ Thunderkit

He invaded her space, dude! xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Come on. She said we could go so let's just go. *pads out of the den* -Bloodkit

*glares at Skyheart* I can't control everything she does Skyheart! It'd be nice if you gave me a little help instead of just constantly rolling your eyes! *does her best to pull Thunderkit away again* -Hushpool

*gives him a look* I suppose... -Featherwing

For? *nuzzles him* -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Fights aganist her mother's grip, refusing to let go of Tanglekit, still growling furiously as she continued attacking him* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I can handle it. Will we be starting now then? *turns back to face him once the blush had faded from her cheeks* -Sweetbriar

Careful about how sure you get. It could lead to your downfall. *suddenly leaps at her, knocking her off her paws and sending them rolling* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*narrows his eyes and pads over grabbing Thunderkit roughly and sets her down* CAN YOU STOP? *growls at her*
Skyheart

*whimpers when she finally gets pulled away and looks around in panic for a safe place to hide*
Tanglekit

*nods and pads out of the nuresry*
Foxkit

What im just saying he has good taste in cats.
Crowtail

You know what for.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Softens as soon as Skyheart pulls her off, shrinking slightly beneath his gaze* "I'm done," *quickly meows, although her narrowed eyes never left Tanglekit* ~ Thunderkit

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*rushes over gently picks him up* Tanglekit oh my StarClan come here honey! *says bringing him back to their nest licking his bleeding ears* What were you doing over there?! *says worriedly licking him again* -Flaxenrose

*looks at Thunderkit and narrows her eyes* Mean Thunderkit! *squeaks angrily* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*As soon as Dapplekit speaks, her eyes narrow again and she growls, and without another moment's hesitance she throws herself at the she-kit, and starts nipping harshly at her face, eyes and muzzle* *Dig her claws deep into her shoulders* ~ Thunderkit

They'll just have to learn the hard way... Thunderkit rules the nursery >:D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks up at his mother frantically and just whimpers*
Tanglekit

*keeps his eyes narrows at his kit* Good. Now stop attacking other kits okay? *says dryly*
Skyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Errrr, might wanna take another look, Tangle xD 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
あなた ALL コメント TO FAST 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
xDDD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs and quickly pads out to watch Bloodkit and Foxkit* -Hushpool

It's huge out here! -Bloodkit

He's our son, so I wouldn't suspect anything less. -Featherwing

You don't have to thank me for that, goofball. -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
Too late for Dapplekit... 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
ITS ALL TO LATE 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
YOUR ネコ HAVE HAD THIS COMING FOR *YEARS*, TANGLE! REVENGEEE! 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
fair enough :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*As soon as Dapplekit speaks, her eyes narrow again and she growls, and without another moment's hesitance she throws herself at the she-kit, and starts nipping harshly at her face, eyes and muzzle* *Dig her claws deep into her shoulders* ~ Thunderkit

They'll just have to learn the hard way! Thunderkit rules the nursery >:D
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Can Thunderkit stop attacking her denmates long enough for my other cats to get replied to?! XD
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*squeaks but unlike her brother once the claws came out she clawed back at the she-cat though she was smaller her frantic kicks and claws kept the she-cat from getting at her face though her poor little shoulders bled* Get off! *growls* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…

*nods in agreement looking for his father*
Foxkit

Mhmm i think he gets his good taste from me you know.
Crowtail

Oh just accpet the compliment you fur ball.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Gah, sorry Team xDD

*Nods and gestures towards the lake* "Go back in, then." ~ Falconstar

*Grips his neck with her paws, latching on to him as they roll* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Darkmist grab her! *shouts frantically* -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"NO!" *Snarls, forcing past her weak attemps and latches onto her ears, biting hard until her ears bled* *Shoves her weaker body down, pinning her paws, and begins clawing her exposed stomach* ~ Thunderkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*quickly grabs Thunderkit pulling her off and pins her down roughly with a paw* Thunderkit what did i just say!?
Skyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Again, you're too late Tangle XDDD 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
dont worry i fixed it :D 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
You'll hate to learn how to type faster if あなた ever want to beat Thunderkit!! >:D 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
Haha または just refresh もっと見る often :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't even know what to comment in this situation cause everyone posts different stuff at the same time :p
last edited 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
Eh, just let Tangle deal with Thunder and あなた can focus on the non-physio-territorial ネコ xD 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
HALP 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*once Thunderkit is pulled away she stands weakly and goes back to her father bleeding* -Dapplekit

Oh my StarClan we have to get Merry my poor kits there only a few days old! *says almost frantically* -Flaxenrose
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and glances at him again before slowly padding into the shallows* All the way out to the center? -Sweetbriar

*Manages to flip her over on her stomach and tries to pin down her legs* -Wrenflight

*gazes around* And so many cats! -Bloodkit

Oh really? -Featherwing

*Purrs and licks his cheek* I will. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pressing against his mother Shivering in fear*
Tanglekit

*turns over to them* Sorry..*mutters*
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes and hisses at Dapplekit as she pads away, eyes lit with aderline and triumph* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's okay. It's all right. *tries his best to sooth his mate* You stay here with Tanglekit, I'll take Dapplekit to the medicine den. *glares at Skyheart momentarily* Learn to control your kit, Skyheart! She won't last very long with the clan if she's trying to kill her denmates! *picks up his daughter gently and hurries out of the den with her* -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
mhmm I mean i got you didnt i?
Crowtail

Good! *rolls onto his stomatch*
Flintstripe

*nods looking at all the cats* i wonder who the leader is!
Foxkit

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Of course. You won't get a work out if you dont actually work for it." ~ Falconstar

*While he was focused on her legs, she struck* *Suddenly leans forward and drags her tongue across his nose and muzzle slowly, the gesture obviously sensual* *Purrs quietly, as her eyes soften* ~ Shiverpaw

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*growls lowly at him and pads after Thunderkit giving her a quick cuff over the hear* Mouse brian
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads up to the two kits* That would be Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

Who are you? *looks up at him before sniffing his paw* -Bloodkit

How sweet. *purrs* But I managed to get the most handsome tom in the clan, so I think he gets his good taste from me. -Featherwing

*licks his shoulders* You wouldn't mind doing that again though, would you? You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Ducks, smartly avoiding the cuff* *huffs and looks up at him indigently, hardly a scratch on her* "Their fault!" *protests* "He stepped into my nest! And she called me a name!" ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sorry!? Your kit just attacked my kits! *hisses fiercely she never was this angry she was always so polite and sweet* You need to teach your daughter some discipline because she clearly doesnt respect any cat! I wont have her runnning around attacking mmy kits every two seconds that doesnt amke her a warrior it makes her a brute! I respect you both so highly as cats I know you can get her more in line then this... -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"she was always so kind and positive there was no bad side to anything or anyone in her mind everyone had something worthy of praise* -Flaxenrose"

AH-HAH! I did it - I finally managed to provoke one of Blue's cats! xDD Jeeze, I didn't think any of them had it in them, Blue!
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just making sure. *dips down under the water before popping her head back up and paddling out again* It's an exercise, but it's also pretty relaxing. -Sweetbriar

*freezes in place, clearly thrown off guard by this* W-What are you doing? -Wrenflight
(Idk whether to be concerned for him or happy for him XD)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*hurries into the medicine cat den* Merryberry! Yellowblaze! *sets Dapplekit down softly in a nest* It'll be okay sweetie. *licks her tenderly* -Darkmist
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Don't fuck with Flaxenrose's kits she's a very loving mother and you hurt her kits it's gonna make her snap haha
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lashes his tail at her not bothering to comment and looks at his daughter softly* You arent a brute... Just be more careful okay?
Skyheart

*nods* i wouldnt mind it..
Flintstripe

Oh you are jsut trying to take all the credit!
Crowtail

*looks up at him in awe*
Foxkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I'll be okay daddy... *says gently licking her wounds ignoring the pain though she was sweet she seemed strong she tried to hold her own* -Dapplekit

*rushes over looking at the kit and curses* What happened?! *snaps a bit as she races to grab comfrey and cobwebs* -Merryberry
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Ignores his question for a moment, slowl dragging her tongue from his muzzle to his ear* *Then breathes,* "I'm winning." *Suddenly flips them over, taking advantage of his confused state to pin him down and win the match, smirking* ~ Shiverpaw

"If you can relax then you're not putting every ounce of yourself into it!" ~ Falconstar

*Presses aganist her father's leg, taken back by Flaxenrose's anger. She didn't know the queen, but didn't expect her to snap* "They started it," *Mumbles to her father* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm Scorchgaze. You must be Bloodkit and Foxkit. -Scorchgaze

How did you know?! *asks excitedly* -Bloodkit

*Smiles* I'm deputy. It's my job to know. *looks at Foxkit* I'm also good friends with your father. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Not all of it. You were the one that made the first moves after all. -Featherwing

*purrs and licks his cheek* It makes me happy that I could give you pleasure. -Treetail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right then. *grumbles to herself, pumping her legs harder to pick up speed against the water* -Sweetbriar

*eyes widened at his loss* What kind of tactic was that?! -Wrenflight
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*lashes her tail a bit angers still but calming down after her outburst* I'm sorry to shout but It needed to be said. This better not happen again.. *with that he goes back to the nest gently grabbing Tanglekit* Lets go get your ear fixed up love... *coos to him gently* -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well yea i had to make the first move you wouldnt budge a paw!
Crowtail

*purrs and nuzzles him and gets to his paws* Im glad it makes you happy
Flintstripe

*looks at her gently* Just only fight cats who attack you from now on okay? *says quietly*
Skyheart

You are friends with my father!? Do you know where he is?
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Skyheart and Hushpool's kit is out of control. *huffs angrily**licks the blood from his daughter's fur* -Darkmist
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Watches her carefullly* ~ Falconstar

*Smirks at him, leaning forward so that their noses touched* "The dirty kind. I believe you basically approved of this tacit when you said, 'if you want to fight dirty I'll allow it'." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I just got back from patrol with him. *purrs* Want me to get him? -Scorchgaze

That's certainly changed now, hasn't it? *tugs on his ear lightly, purring* -Featherwing

*stands up and stretches* I definitely look forward to next time. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*looks at him, genuinely confused, and tilts her head* "But he stepped into my nest. And the small kit said I was mean, so I had to show her that I could take her!" ~ Thunderkit