Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8351-8400 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gives him a look* Phew thank starclan! But you looked lonely and i remembered when i was all alone with no one to talk to it wasnt any fun....
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Lucky I was there to encourage you to talk to Hushpool. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*rolls his eyes* Yea i guess i have to thank you for that dont i?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Slightly. *stares out at his mate's grave* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So what are you going to do now? *nudges him*
Skyheart

*pads up behind Treetail and the moon clan cat and sits in the bush curiously*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I.... Don't know. Carry on as usual. I suppose. -Blackpelt

I know they aren't born yet, but I will be able to see them at some point, correct? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Sounds about right...Well if you ever need someone to talk to you know where to find me..just remember that.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you Skyheart. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
*pads out of the nursery looking around with wild eyes* Time to play! -Mousekit

*pads up to Ivyfrost* y'ello. -Burntheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Outsiders gotta stick together I suppose -Sheepfluff

I hope so I want to see my kits again... *frowns* -Flaxenrose

She's fine so far definitely confirmed symptoms she's met with Bearstar he of course wants the kits into the Clan he'd prefer they don't even know the father but Silverbird has assured me that you really want to know about them so that's why I'm here. It's dangerous though Bearstar doesn't want your Clan to know about them so your going to have to keep quiet. Don't let your Clan know about them or else I can't come here and update you anymore -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't see you as an outsider though. Honestly, you act more clan like than some of the others who voted guilty. For StarClan sake, the three of us who know his cruelty the best voted innocent. You'd think the others could have seen past their distrust to give someone a chance. -Scorchgaze

You'll see them soon, dear. *licks her head soothingly* -Darkmist

*nods* Of course. I didn't intend to say anything. I don't want to put Silverbird or the kits through any unnecessary grief, however, I want to be apart of their lives. I won't budge on that. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
That's why I am here...well try our best to get the kits to you but it'll be hard to get them out of camp as kits espechially when the leaders orders is for them not to know their father just know that we're going to try our best for you to see them but it's going to be difficult... -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I hope so...Darkmist go check on the kits for me see how there doing let them know their mother loves them very much... -Flaxenrose

Some cats just have a lot of pride it's easy to blame cats with bad pasts whenever something bad happens -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I suppose you're right. *nudges her playfully* Why are you always so much wiser than I am? -Scorchgaze

I will. *licks her cheek before leaving the medicine cat den for the nursery**pads over to Hushpool, seeing all the kits had curled up to sleep* How are they doing? -Darkmist

Well, Thunderkit and Tanglekit don't seem to get along, but Thunderkit doesn't get along with hardly anyone. *moves her tail so he could see his kits* -Hushpool

*licks them gently* -Darkmist

*nods* I understand. I'll do whatever I can to make it easier. *He was still furious with Silverbird for the things she'd said to him when he was told the news, and he could imagine she felt the same, but more than anything he was nervous and excited for the day he'd get to see his kits* -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I don't know so thought you were the old Tom *chuckles* -Sheepfluff

*opens her big golden eyes that matched his own as she mews curiously up at her dad he looked a lot like her* Daddy? -Dapplekit

I'll meet with you every moon here with updates look for the full moon. Next I see you we should have a better idea of how many they're might be and updates in late pregnancy -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at the awkwardly splits off to hunt by himself*
Tigerfang

*looks up at Darkmist*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey hey hey hey. *grabs Tigerfang by the tail* Where do you think you're going? We just had a badger attack yesterday. I'm not allowing anyone to go off by themselves. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nuzzles them gently* Hello, little ones. Mommy will be back soon to take care of you. She loves you very very much. -Darkmist

*nods* full moon. Understood. Thank you again, Greysquirrel. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You're welcome Treetail. You're lucky my mate is the deputy easier to get off patrols like this. I wish you luck with this whole thing though Silverbird will need a lot more -Greysquirrel
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Did you scent anything tigerfang? -Sheepfluff

Mommy? *says curiouslyblinking her pretty eyes* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*keeps himself hidden in the bush listening*
Flintstripe

*Coughs awkwardly* Uh no i didnt scent anything i just wanted to let you two have some alone time..
Tigerfang

*looks up at him a bit confused looking at Hushpool then him*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes* Sheepfluff is my best friend next to you, Tigerfang. There's no need to act awkward about being around us. Besides, if you remember correctly what team I play for you'd more so feel that way when I'm around you. *laughs a bit before padding forward, sniffing the ground* -Scorchgaze

*nods* Yes, loves. Hushpool is more of...your aunty. Your mommy will be here soon though. -Darkmist

*nods* I hope everything goes well. *dips his head in thanks again* Have a safe trip home, Greysquirrel. *Turns and starts heading back* -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*russles the bush and pops our after she leaves*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* true you do play for that team and im well aware of it.
Tigerfang

*nudges Blackpelt* you want to do something or do you just want to be alone?
Skyheart

*tilts his head still confused*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea yea yea we all know you like to tease me. -Scorchgaze

I don't really feel like doing much of anything right now. -Blackpelt

*licks his head gently* -Darkmist

Flintstripe what are you doing out here? *pads over to him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks a little embarrassed* Well i uh followed you out of curiosity.....
Flintstripe

*nods* okay just making sure. If you ever need me ill be in the nursery.
Skyheart

*scents around looking for prey*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I scent some birds off this way. Some sparrows and a robin or two. -Scorchgaze

Thanks. -Blackpelt

*smiles* always keeping track of me. I'm glad because someone needs to. *passes his tail over his head* Did I wake you when I left? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea just a little •chuckles• kinda lost that warmth yours
Flintstripe

Sounds delicous to me let's get em
Tigerfang

•nods and pads back•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*waves his tail for them to follow him as he stalks forward, peering out of the bushes at the birds that were pecking around at the ground* -Scorchgaze

I'm sorry. Want to head back? *gets to his paws and looks down at him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* i got a nice little nap i dont mind being out here either.
Flintstripe

*pads besides him silently*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
One of you want to go for the one in the tree? *whispers* -Scorchgaze

Well then, why don't we have a little evening date. *purrs* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Sounds like a fun idea.
Flintstripe

*looks at him* You know i hate climbing trees.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. I'll do it. You two focus on the ones down here. *slowly moves toward the tree* -Scorchgaze

Come on. *nudges him lightly and heads off into the forest* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads after him quickly* So whats the plan? *remembers what his sister told him and wonders if she was right about it or not*
Flintstripe

*nods and stalks towards the birds*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scales the tree stealthily, creeping closer to the bird* -Scorchgaze

(Always right XD) Well I wasn't really prepared for this date so I suppose we'll have to play it by ear. *smiles and heads for the same clearing as they went to before* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*quickly pounces onto the bird*
Tigerfang

*pads after him* Play it by the ear?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*leaps and snatches the bird, keeping his balance on the branch* -Scorchgaze

Spontaneous, Flint. *arrives at the clearing and lays down, stretching out on his back* It's so peaceful here. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him and does the same* Yea plus all these flowers makes it smell great! And are a great bed *chuckles*
FLintstripe

*looks up at Scorchgaze amused*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Remind me again why I always volunteer for the difficult stuff. -Scorchgaze

I'm still the best bed though right? *chuckles* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You are up there on my best beds •purrs•
Flintstripe

Because it's fun to watch
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Very funny. *drops the bird down at him before climbing down* -Scorchgaze

Up there? I want to be the best though. *pulls Flintstripe on top of him and holds his head against his chest* Aren't I comfy? -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*leaps and snags a robin in the brush* How are you doing boys? *calls bringing her catch over* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Better now that I'm on solid ground. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yea I'm not much for trees either my heart in chasing down rabbits in the meadows -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sheep belong in Meadows. *chuckles slightly* Let's bury these and catch a little more before we meet up with the others. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I was named appropriately what can I say? *chuckles and starts to bury her prey* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
The fluff included. *buries his robin* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Yea you are of the most comfortable beds.
Flintstripe

*looks at them amused and does the same*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right, you two. Let's keep looking. -Scorchgaze

*licks the top of his head* Good to know. *holds his body close against his* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs enjoying the warmth and nuzzles against him* So are we just going to cuddle for awhile?
Flintstripe

*nods and starts to pad around scenting for more prey.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Smell anything? -Scorchgaze

Unless you have a problem with that. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I think I can smell a few voles -Sheepfluff