Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9651-9700 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's my brother in law, I'm allowed to tease him. *smiles slightly* -Blackpelt

Uh huh sure. *purrs and licks his mate's cheek* -Featherwing

*chuckles slightly for a moment* I think it was just a curious apprentice who wandered too far over the line. Especially in new-leaf you get that. Newly names apprentices who are out exploring and forget themselves. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*clings to Bloodkit*
Tanglekit

*frowns and nods* im down for what ever.
Foxkit

*licks her ear* Im going to see if there is a patrol for me to join.
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grins slightly* "Believe it or not, most of StormClan is composed of outsiders. A lot of my Clanmates were loners or rogues at some point. As long as you're a good cat, StormClan gives you a chance." *Sometimes even if you're not... Thinks, thinking about Redshadow. Shakes his head slightly and changes the subject* "So then you're staying with us in StormClan, huh?" *Looks at her kits* "That would make them... Swirlkit, Lionkit, Poppykit, and Kikikit." ~ Duskstorm

'Kikikit' looks so weird typed out xDD
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I was looking for Duskstorm see if he wanted to share with me since we're both not on dawn patrol. Have you seen him? *says after placing the prey down gently her big brown eyes bright when he spoke of Duskstorm*-Sheepfluff

Well we'll have to go hunting sometime Scorchgaze often says I'm one of the best hunters in the Clan he's pretty kind to me *smiles a bit*-Rainpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Dont worry i tease Blackpelt enough as it is dont i?
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Yep. Just staying there." *lays down, making himself comfortable. Closes his eyes and rests his head on his paws, making a show of not watching her so carefully anymore. If a branch started to give out, he wouldn't notice until it snapped, and he knew it.* ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* "Fine by me." ~ Thudnerkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So its me and thunderkit then *pads over to her*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow, almost irritated with his nonchalant attitude**gazes around and spots an acorn, plucking it with her tail and whipping it down at him**it smacked him on the head and she quickly averted her attention, focusing on her balance* -Sweetbriar

I'll see you later, handsome. -Hushpool

I would hope so. *smiles* My father is a pretty good natured cat. -Wrenflight

Teams it is. How about we do free for all after? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*crouches down excitedly* Im fine with that.
Foxkit

*looks at Bloodkit and shrugs*
Tanglekit

*purrs and pads off to find a patrol to join*
Skyheart

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
That's true *smiles a bit* though he jokes it makes up for my poor fighting abilities *chuckles* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He likes to put cats through the ringer with his humor from time to time. *purrs* Though with him as your mentor you're definitely in capable paws. -Wrenflight

*nudges Tanglekit lightly* We got this. *grins and crouches, flexing her tiny muscles* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Gestures to the nursery* "Falconstar ordered him to watch over the new she-cat. He made the other kits and queens leave, to give them space." *Smiles apologetically* "So... I wouldn't go in there if I were you." ~ Ivyfrost

*Purrs and crouches down* ~ Thunderkit

*His head shot up and he glared slightly at her, annoyed* "I hope you get used to heights, because at that rate, you'll be spending the night right there." ~ Falconstar

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh the queen I heard about her hope her kits are okay I'd hate to see sick kittens born *says worriedly glancing over she loved kits especially after being a mother and with her sister Flaxenrose so sickly in her pregnancy she worried for all queens* -Sheepfluff

That's true well I hope not to be an apprentice for too much longer -Rainpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Ready and go! *pounces at Bloodkit quickly*
Foxkit

*yips realizing he was stuck with Thunderkit again*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs, rolling her shoulder in an almost cocky way* You try just sitting up here! The wind gets to you after a little. I'm not nearly the same size as you and I definitely don't have as much muscle to keep me warm. -Sweetbriar

You're going down, Thunderkit. *grins, dodges Foxkit quickly and charges her sister, wanting to take her down first* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Urio:"I guess"sighing and flicks her ear at that"hmm i dont know.I'd want my kits to decide if that's what they'd like when they are older"she said feeling a tiny bit better"since I told you about me,why not return the favor"she said giving a small soft smile.She looked pretty like that with very unique features to the other clan cats
Brumblebraze:chuckles"I guess so.I don't really have family so I don't get it"
Yaletrunk:"doesnt fully smell like that but maybe its just a mix of smells"he said smiling "lets move on"he said smiling
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs and turns to Tanglekit before pouncing on him*
Foxkit

*yelps rolling with Foxkit*
Tanglekit

*sits up and starts to groom himself* So anything planned?
Crowtail

*scents a robin and starts off after it*
Flitnstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks slightly* "Well, you get points for effort, but I'm happy right where I am." *Stands to his paws and stretches, before suddenly slamming his weight agansit the tree, shaking it hard* ~ Falconstar

*Grins back and darts forward to tackle her head-on* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I think she'll be okay," *meows, deciding not to mention how sick the queen look* "How about I share that rabbit with you instead?" ~Ivyfrost
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*think about how she and Duskstorm always hunted and ate rabbit but nodded* I guess no sense in letting it rot in the pile *says laying down beside it to relax and start to eat* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Sure. I could talk about myself all day long." *Grins at her, only half-joking* "So, despite making such a big deal about StormClan being composed of loners and the like, I was actually born into the Clan. Me and Falconstar are both pureblood, which doesn't really mean much, but," *Shrugs* "I like bragging about it. Growing up, Falconstar was the one with all the ambitions, and I was the one who just wanted fun and adventure. Always kinda cocky since birth and that never changed much. I'm not particularly skilled at anything, more of a jack of all trades. I would rather jump from a cliff than I would go swimming, because swimming is just unnatural and cats weren't never meant to like water." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Takes a bite and chews* "So, you and Duskstorm. I didn't know you were mates." ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*yelps slightly as she loses her balance and almost falls**grips the branch with her two front paws and one of her hind while the other dangled below her* Fox dung! *yells almost angrily, but more so relief that she hadn't actually fell**pulls herself back up and decides to lay on the branch, keeping her paws tucked under her and her claws dug deeply into the bark**she still had to work on balancing because any weight difference in the distribution between her wide hips would send her leaning and almost falling that way**glares down at him* Very funny, dear leader. Come up here, I dare you. -Sweetbriar

Doubting my nose now? Am I really that old? *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Clan is family. *smiles* -Blackpelt

Anything in particular you'd like to do? -Featherwing

I'm sure it won't be long. -Wrenflight

*clashes with her, trying to shoulder her way under so she could flip her on her back* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pins down Tanglekit easily and holds him down with his paw*
Foxkit

*squirms underneath him trying to kick him off*
Tanglekit

Well there are a few things. *chuckles* But we should go out and be useful. *sees Skyheart walking around* we could get a patrol together.
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Rolls his eyes slightly* "A dare, huh? How mature of you." *Nonetheless, if only to tolerate her, he stands to his paws and begins climbing, unfazed* ~ Falconstar

*Growls playfully and nips at her ears* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
About to go!
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Trying to knock me out of a tree, how mature of you. *challenges back* -Sweetbriar

*purrs and licks his cheek* Sounds useful enough. *pads over to Skyheart* Looking for a patrol? -Featherwing

*grabs Thunderkit by the scruff and with a burst of strength, spins her around and tosses her into Foxkit, knocking him away from Tanglekit**smirks and moves to Tanglekit's side, helping him up* You'll have to do better than that you two. -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh *blushes a bit* Were not mates were just really good friends -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Throwing an acron at me," *retorts, her challenges slowly getting a rise out of him* "That was real big of you." ~ Falconstar

*Growls, irritated that she let her get the better paw* *Leaps at her, tackling her sister to the ground, using her bigger size to pin her* ~ Thunderkit

*Blinks* "Oh. It's jsyt... the way you look when you talked about him... you seemed like much more." ~ Ivyfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Making me stay up here. Real big for the mighty leader. *sits up on the branch, curling her tail around her paws* -Sweetbriar

*kicks at her stomach, pushing against her chest with her forepaws* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh did it? I'm sorry I guess maybe I am making a bit of a fool of myself... *sighs a bit* Right now we're just friends but I don't know maybe some day we can be more...I like him a lot anyway... -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Finally reaches the branch, eyes narrowed with annoyance* *The size of the branch practically forced him on top of her, but he hardly noticed as he leaned forward, close to her muzzle* "Going to to your daddy because you couldn't become stronger on your own. Shows just how mature, independent you are. Some of us didn't have parents to run to when we needed help." ~ Falconstar

*Growls playfully and plants her paws on her chest, forcing the air out of her lungs* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"ah." *Heasitates before meowing, carefully* "You know... you can do with this what you will, but that rouge... she's very pretty." ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes her head slightly* I understand that it's shameful for a warrior to need any extra training after their naming ceremony. You think I don't realize that? I know that my fellow clanmates are most likely labeling me as weak, judging me for disgracing my warrior name. But yet here you are, training me. You really aren't a softy who would jump for the opportunity to help anyone who needs the extra training, so I can't help but wonder...*moves closer to him, blocking his way down and pressing her chest closer to his, their muzzles a whisker length apart* is there something else that motivated you? -Sweetbriar

*huffs, but manages to knock her paws away, taking the opportunity to roll them* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*his eyes harden when she blocks his path* "Absolutely nothing else motivated me," *growls, his patience finally snapping* "Listen to me, Sweetbriar, because I won't say it again: I will not take you on as my mate, and when you go and pull stunts like this, you make it hard to even be friends. I'm training you as a favor for Scorchgaze, and that's all. But if you can't control yourself and your silly little crush, then I'll reassign you to someone else. Quit making a fool out of yourself, because right now, that's all the Clan thinks you are." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her expression hardens in response* You honestly think I care? I don't like you for the sake of the clan's opinion. I could NOT care less if they ALL think I'm crazy, pathetic, useless, foolish, whatever. It doesn't affect me. I only care about your reaction to my feelings. *shakes away the heavy atmosphere coming from her* But clearly right now you refuse to budge. That doesn't mean I'm giving up, but for right now I've got climbing to do. *makes her way back down the tree, then starts climbing again, pulling herself up with two paws not missing a beat* -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
o.0

*watches Bloodkit and turns to Foxkit and pounces at him*
Tanglekit

*rolls gettign caught off guard*
Foxkit

*Frowns seeing them* I was not so sure anymore.
Skyheart

*flicks his tail*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Uhh pay no attention to this tree top fight XD

*rolls his eyes* It's for the clan. Let's just go. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs* Fine ill go with you two.
Skyheart

*yawns snuggleing his mate*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
See was that so hard? *starts heading out* -Featherwing

*rolls over to face him and nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yes was the hardest thing in my life.
Skyheart

*licks her cheek* What time is it? *mutters*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You say that now, but wait until your girls are older and looking for mates. -Featherwing

Just past dawn. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Urio:"well"looks at him smiling slightly "I think youre nice and thats a hard thing to come by in this world"the rising sun caught off her eyes and fur causing it to look like the suns rays themselves as she looked at him"I think you are giving yourself not enough credit so don't underlyingly put your self down"her eyes soft with some underlying wisdom from her travels and pains.
Kiki:was asleep finally not mewing anymore
Brumblebraze:"id patrol with you guys" he smiled
Yaletrunk:he smirked "maybe"teasing as glancing at him mischiviously
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads beside him* You enjoy giving me a hard time, don't you​? *nudges him lightly with his shoulder* -Scorchgaze

*looks back and motions with his tail for him to follow* Let's go then. -Featherwing
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Brumblebraze:fallows"where we going?"
Yaletrunk:purrs softly "abit but I swear its all in good fun"looks at him.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. *smiles* If I actually thought it was malicious I wouldn't bring you on so many patrols with me. I rather enjoy your company. -Scorchgaze

The dawn patrol only let a short while ago for the *scents the air* west border. So we'll go east and do some hunting. -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh... *says quietly looking down at the prey she was a plain she-cat compared to her mother and sisters she was never really considered beautiful and she seemed to think less of herself because of it a deep insecurity she had under her usually positive and bubbly self* -Sheepfluff

*gather up the last f her moss* Help me bring these back will you Wren? Maybe after I'm done some chores will go hunting -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd like that. *picks up the pile he'd collected* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles a bit and walks back to camp carrying a sizable amount of bedding in her jaws* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Where do you want the moss? *mumbles ​around his mouthful* -Wrenflight