Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10151-10200 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I do. -Featherwing

I don't mind it. -Blackpelt

*yawns* Oh, hello Tanglekit. What is it? -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Trains his gaze on the camp in front of him* *Flicks an ear* "They already say enough about me. From the moment I became deputy, they've always had something to say: he's too young, he'll crack under the pressure, the list goes on. Right now, I've proved them all wrong and they can't say anything else about me. But the minute they found out I took your pretty little daughter out on a date - a date I won't even enjoy, most likely - they'll strike again." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Even then, you should still probably tell us." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him a reassuring look* I think no matter what you do, you'll continue to defy expectations. You're an incredible cat, Falconstar. The words of doubtful other clan cats isn't relevant. Your whole clan is behind you. We all support you. So, date with my daughter aside, don't let the words of naysayers get to you. -Scorchgaze

Down girl! *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Eyes him wearily* "So you're all for me taking your precious little girl out on a date, with every intention of rejecting her yet again?" ~ Falconstar

*smirks at him, but replys to her* "It's always the quite ones with the wildest fantasies." ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Blushes and turn away from them* I mean i guess.....*second guesses himself and shakes his head* Never mind i dont think i want to say anything.
Strongbreeze

*points towards the waterfall*
Tanglekit

*huffs* You are all fishes you know that? *sits down at the shore*
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Falls back and shoulders him, playfully* "Oh, come on! You gotta tell us! Look, I'll make you a deal: you tell us yours, and Sweetbriar will tell you hers. Deal?" ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs in frustration* If you're going to do it, do it with an open mind! Rejecting her hadn't really done you much good so far, has it? -Scorchgaze

Hey wait a minute?! Why am I the bargaining ship?! -Sweetbriar

*laughs and wades into the water* A catfish? How odd. -Featherwing

*gets up and pads over* What are you crazy kits up to? -Hushpool

Thunderkit wants to try swimming. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You still gonna be on for a while or you gonna get off?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I'm probably gonna get off soon.

"Anything else isn't an option," *snaps* "I'm not interested in her. I'm not interested in anyone. I don't want to be interested in anyone! What's the point of going into things with an open mind if I already know the results?" ~ Falconstar

"Because I'm completely normal with no such fantasies to share," *replies brightly* ~ Berryfrost

"I wanna try!" ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* She wont listen to us.
Foxkt

*pads back to Bloodkit*
Tanglekit

*looks at Berryfrost dumbly* No deal i dont want to know about her fantasy! I mean if you are going to use her to find out mind why wouldnt you just tell me yours instead of hers? Plus its an embarrassing thing to tell someone!
Strongbreeze

Ha Ha very funny Featherwing. *rolls his eyes*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right all right. Relax. I understand. -Scorchgaze

Oh sure Berryfrost. I highly doubt you don't have any desires floating around in that head of yours. -Sweetbriar

Don't be such a grouch. *splashes him* -Blackpelt

Sure, sweetie. You just have to be very careful. *steps into the shallow part of the pool* Come on. -Hushpool

Thanks Tanglekit. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Scoffs* "It's only embarrassing if you make it embarrassing! Besides, mine are mostly normal." *Pauses, then brightens again* "But fine. I'll tell you mine if you tell us yours." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Eagerly follows her in* ~ Thunderkit

"I don't think you do," *mutters* "You've never been particularly concerned with how others view your love-life." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't even know what to do with Falconstar at this point XD he's so damn stubborn! I just want Scorchgaze to knock him upside the head haha
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blushes realizing he got himself stuck in the position he is now* F-fine! Okay...one of mine is to have a gorgeous she cat with me in the middle of the night when its a full moon...we fool around a bit have fun then well you know get to it make this hot and heavy..*looks at the she cats awkwardly*
Strongbreeze

*shiveres away* Staaaappp
Sunheart

*nods*
tanglekit

*watches them and pokes the water*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's not true. I used to when I was much much younger, but I realized how much enjoyment comes from being free within myself. And a relationship can bring a lot of enjoyment as well. You have someone you can discuss anything with and always rely on even when everything else seems like it's falling apart. I'm not trying to convince you so don't get testy! I'm just sharing my experience. -Scorchgaze

Kick your paws like you would if you were running. -Hushpool
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Fine fine. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*stares down into the water* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shakes his fur out with an annoyed look* i swear im putting thorns in all of your nest
Sunheart

*yawns and pulls himself away from Treetail and pads out of the warriors den seeing his sister*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Such a grump! Take him away from Frecklenose and he gets so testy. *teases lightheartedly* -Darkmist

Hey there, Flint. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I like to think she brings the best out of me.
Sunheart

•nods purring• hey freckle.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's for sure. -Darkmist

Should we have invited her? *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt

All right you two, stop giving him a hard time. *purrs* We came out here to spend time together. -Featherwing

What have you love birds been up to? -Frecklenose​
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pouts looking embarrassed* I mean she is family now..

Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* Stuff and i know how much you like to know what we are doing.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's true. Speaking of, any idea when you two are gonna start your own family? -Darkmist

*cuffs him lightly* You're the one always blabbing! -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sorry I've been off for so long I' having the busiest weeks I swear anything new happen?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not really. Well tangle brought an unused cat from the old forum back to life for Berryfrost
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh that's cool :)
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Uh......That is a good question.
Sunheart

Well you are the one who enjoys my blabbing!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow questioningly* You know there's no rush. -Darkmist

Whatever. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So mind telling me what your mate did to get Wren all fluffed up?
Flintstripe

*gives him a look* I know that but you asking me makes me feel a bit rushed you know.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sorry. I just think you'd make a good dad, so I get curious. -Darkmist

He's got that new dad syndrome. -Featherwing

I talked to Wren a little and he said Sunheart was questioning about what's under his calm demeanor. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* And a proud father he is even though his son is getting picked on by those feisty she kits.
Sunheart

*licks his paw* hmmm....i think you should get him to apologize to Wren.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know what their parents are like! Those two she-kits were bred for fighting! -Darkmist

If only he'd listen to me about it. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Are you sure you just are making up excuses? *grins*
Sunheart

Well you are his mate so he should listen to you about it.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't need to. My kits are only a few days old. -Darkmist

*scoffs* I wish! He's as stubborn as a bear. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
mhmmm what ever you say Darkmist. *flicks his tail and lays down*
Sunheart

*chuckles* Hey you are the one who picked him as your mate.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Your kits will be just as squishy and innocent when they're born. -Darkmist

Very true. *purrs* So I take it you're very happy that you and Treetail can be lovey dovey. With your constant cuddling in the warrior den and all. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
We will see about that i mean Skyheart and Hushpool kits werent innocent and squishy.
Sunheart

*blushes* Yea it was awkward though dad was watching then Crowtail was watching and kinda making fun of us.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
For the first day or two they were. *laughs* -Featherwing

Oh well. You're young and have your whole life to be lovey dovey. They've been doing it for moons. *laughs softly* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* So have you two been thinking of kits?
Flintstripe

I dont know i feel like they came out angry.
SUnheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nah not until they opened their eyes. -Darkmist

Eh. We kind of talked a little. Mainly because everyone keeps asking! But we're in no hurry. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads up to WRenfeather* Ready for some hunting? -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ready. Where would you like to go? -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Doesnt mean they didnt come out angry *purrs* Featherwing what do you think?
Sunheart

Mhmm so everyone keeps asking? there must be a reason.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I dont know what do you prefer to hunt? -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think they came out like any other kits then opened their eyes, saw their parents and there aggressive instincts kicked in. *laughs* -Featherwing

Because we're the newest couple so they all think we're the next to have kits. -Frecklenose

I prefer squirrels. -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* True you are one of the newer straight couple im sure they are dying for you to have kits.
Flintstripe

*laughs* I guess that makes sense
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Anyone want to do anything else before we head back? -Blackpelt

They'll have to wait a while longer. I'm not quite ready to get pregnant. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Then you better watch yourself sure you arent ready to have kits but that doesnt mean you wont have them *cuffs her playfully*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head and stretches*
Sunheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Trees it is then *chcuckles a bit and pads out of camp* -Rainpaw