Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9851-9900 of 31229

1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"got to give my date something"he smiled as they ate together.He thought this was a really nice experience and hoped to do it again.When they finished he whispered "lets go"and they sneaked out of camp.He felt some thrill in it as they got out of the camp area "now where are you taking me oh deputy"purrs teasingly
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*leans her head against him* I'll still be good looking through. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*wraps his paws around his neck* Go easy all right? -Treetail

Come on Foxkit! Bring it! *Grins* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's a surprise. *purrs and leads the way into the forest* where would the fun be if I told you outright? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"boo"he said with a smirk.he was curious but he didnt pry cause it was what he wanted to show him
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and pulls his muzzle away from him and rolls him onto his stomach* You didnt go easy on me if i remember well *tugs on his scuff*
Flintstripe

*wiggles his hind and pounces at her*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*takes him to the clearing of flowers that he would always take Yarrowleaf to and that he'd shown only to his dearest friends over time* This place means a lot to me. *plucks a yellow flower with his tail* Holds a lot of beautiful memories. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I did too! I made sure you enjoyed it. -Treetail

*rolls, his weight knocking her back* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh really i remember you slamming into me though *rubs up against him and strokes his chest with a paw*
Flintstripe

*bounce against after knocking her away and flys at her head first*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You told me to start thrusting so it wouldn't hurt so much! -Treetail

*squeaks as he barrels into her* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmmmi guess..*starts to slowly push into him* Ill take it slow just for you then.
Flintstripe

*looks at her amused* We will both hope so.
Sunheart

*rolls with her again and pins her down*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*digs his claws into the ground* -Treetail

I think so. *purrs* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pushes into him fully and grinds up against him purring* T-this is good!
Flintstripe

Ill be the judge of that my love.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It hurts...*huffs slightly* more than I thought it would! -Treetail

Fine then! *tugs on his ear playfully* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods still purring* It hurt for me at first to you know. *licks his ear and starts thrusting slowly*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* its okay i will still love you,
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I-I know...*leans his head against his paws, trying to get used to the feeling* -Treetail

I would hope so! *leans her head against his shoulder* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:he acually looks touched with that"that's acually really nice ..."he had a weird expression for a second almost unseen if you weren't watching him or knew him well.He was smiling again "this place is beautiful thank you"he purred as he went to him and purt the side of his muzzle to his "you are great"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I wanted to show you something special. *purrs* Something that I hold very near to my heart. Plus it's beautiful in new-leaf. *touches noses with him* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletruck: looks at him, his eyes look a bit sad but he was smiling"I'm really glad Scorchgaze.Its super pretty here" purring as his nose touched his.He's never one to show an emotion other than happy, he had a tendency to keep negative emotions away from everyone even those close to him so it was rare to see anything else on his face.It might be why Brumblebraze had a hard time with him.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*brushes his paw lightly across his cheek as he sat down in front of him* What's the matter? You look a little sad. *he's always been incredibly perceptive, able to catch even the tiniest shift in the atmosphere**this made him an incredibly reliable and comforting friend and the perfect deputy to someone like Falconstar who was very controlled over his reactions and thoughts* -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:he sighed "i don't feel very worthy is all"scratching his head looking more sad now that he was caught"im just some flirty asshole.I flirt all the time and all I do it tease people.You could have someone so much better who doesn't flirt with cats.Im slowing you down"he looked down.Hes never shown this much emotion before so it was new to them both
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*frowns slightly* I don't see it that way at all. There's nothing wrong with flirting. Especially if you like someone. I don't have any complaints about your flirting. To be honest, I can't remember the last time it's ever happened to me...so it's been kind of nice. *puts his tail under his chin* You don't ever need to feel guilty about who you are. The fun, outgoing, even flirtatious you is someone I enjoy seeing. *smiles slightly* Though now that we're on this date I might get a little jealous seeing you flirt with other toms. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:he smiles "thats sweet thank you"he puts the front muzzle to his like a kiss purring "your too sweet to me.Ill make sure to cut the flirting down the best I can "as he twines his tail with Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shifts his paws slightly, a little surprised by the kissing gesture* Well, I asked you on this date so I want to make it a nice one. If I'm not the best at it I apologize because like I said, it's been many many moons since anyone has ever shown any interest in me. *nudges him lightly* Even if it is only friendly. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:he smirks abit "oh its abit more then just friendly"as he pins him down purring as the setting light hits his fur making it a soft glow and his amber eyes like mini suns"the light makes you look very handsome"he leaned down and licks and nibbles his neck
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I was going to say the same. *flips their position* Since you seem so eager and you said yourself that it's more than friendly, I take it you want this date and the others to come to build to something? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk: he was suprised and looks up at him"you suprised me"he chuckled.He thought about it "ummm I think so.Out of all the dates and flirting ive done,I've enjoyed this one the most"he purred his paws around his neck affectionate
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's good. But just to let you know, I'm pretty old fashioned. *licks his muzzle* I'll make you wait a while before anything happens. *grins* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"aww boo"but he didn't look serious as he smirked "if you say so"hugging him close "your a neat cat Scorchgaze" he purred as his heart beat was in Scorchgaze ear.Despite his cool exterior,his heat was thumping pretty hard with nervous energy of the date
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh well thank you. *purrs and licks his chin lightly* We definitely will have to plan more dates. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*laughs* "If only my origional plan wasn't so brilliant." ~ Berryfrost

"Well, toms are much nicer here. Maybe you'll get lucky this time." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're crazy and I love you. *laughs and wraps her paws around her friend's neck in a tight side hug**let's her go and leans against her, flank to flank* We need to get you a special someone. I don't know how the toms of this clan are so ridiculous that they aren't crazy over you. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"I guess so"smirking,licking his chin back and his neck
Urio:sighs "maybe..so far it seems better"she said sighing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You okay down there? *ask a little hesitant*
Flintstripe

You may hope but nothing is certain! *laughs and stretches*
Sunheart

*holds Bloodkit down happy that he finally won one*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're very cute. *licks his muzzle* -Scorchgaze

I'm okay. *huffs and allows him to continue* -Treetail

Uh huh. *nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

Mouse-dung! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*stops* If you dont like it i can stop Treetail...
Flintstripe

What i gave you the benefit of doubt!
Sunheart

*gets off her and looks over at Tanglekit and Thunderkit*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Keep going. I'm trying to get used to it. Just...*grabs one of Flintstripe's paws and puts it between his legs* touch me here while you do it. -Treetail

I know. *licks his muzzle happily* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"im not cute"chuckles though abit embarrassed at that"im too big to be called cute"
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and starts to move his paw down below and thrusting him*
Flintstripe

*looks around camp* So what do you want to do?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You called me cute and I'm bigger than you! *laughs and nuzzles his neck* You're something else, you know. -Scorchgaze

*moans softly* N-Not so bad anymore..-Treetail

Up to you. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and nuzzles the back of his head thrusting harder and rubs a little faster*
Flintstripe

*looks around for other cats* Hmm we should communicate with others.
Sunheart
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"your not bigger! Im bigger!"he laughed smiling as he purred with Scorchgazes face in his neck.His neck fur was soft as his body was lean with soft grey fur above it
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I definitely am bigger. *purrs and strokes his flank with a paw* You're fluffier than me that's for sure. Your fur is so soft. -Scorchgaze

*groans as it started to feel better**presses his hips back further so he could better reach between his legs* -Treetail

Yea we don't have many friends, do we? *sees Blackpelt sitting by himself* Wanna go see your brother? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea we dont and yea i havent talked to him in awhile im sure he is lonely since well you know..
Sunheart

*Thrust harder groaning in pleasure* You feel so good..
Flintstripe
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"says who"smirking and blinks.His flank twitched with the surprised oh his paw.He felt abit flushed at that but pushes off not wanting to show anything to that "ah its not that soft"his body was pretty firm and young with soft fur to it
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't know, feels pretty fluffy to me. Maybe it's all this fluff that makes you think you're bigger. *teases lightheartedly* We are fairly close in size, but I think I've got you beat a bit. *purrs in amusement* Not that it really matters. -Scorchgaze

I-It is starting to feel kind of nice...-Treetail

*nods* Come on then. *gets up and starts heading over* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets to his paws and starts to pad over to Blackpelt* Hey Blackpelt.
Sunheart

*purrs nuzzling the back of his head again and licks his ear* Good its suppose to. *rubs him below some more*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
yaletrunk:"no not really"he purrs chuckling as he was below him as he flipped him over "cause your quite soft too"running his paw down his flank too and belly smirking"super cute"purring in his belly
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*reaches up and puts his paws on Yaletrunk's waist in a way that was signaling dominance even though he was under the other tom* Definitely not cute. I think you're talking about yourself when you say that. -Scorchgaze

*moans more as he felt himself getting close to finishing* -Treetail

Oh, hello Sunheart. How are you doing? -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Good! *purrs* How about you?
Sunheart

*thrust him again and groans as he finishes*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*finishes, panting softly* Was it good? -Treetail

I'm all right. *smiles slightly at Frecklenose* What are you two up to? -Blackpelt

Just up and about. *smiles and presses against Sunheart* -Frecklenose