Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10201-10250 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Let's get a move on then. *heads for camp* -Blackpelt

I know I know. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose

*follows her* Well what about you? What would you like to hunt? -Wrenflight
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I like birds myself the colorful feathers are a nice bonus -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well since we'll both be in trees how about you go for birds and I'll go for squirrels. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sounds good hopefully they'll both be out *chuckles a bit flicking her tail* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets to his paws and follows Blackpelt and nudges Darkmist playfully*
SUnheart

*purrs* Well just making sure you know how the whole process works Freckle.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Still a troublemaker. *purrs in amusement, following them* -Darkmist

Oh hush! *cuffs him playfully* Of course I know. -Frecklenose

With any luck. *purrs* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well im just saying you two are always out and i dont know what you two are always doing!
Flintstripe

*nods* Yup the biggest!
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't know how Frecklenose deals with you. *nudges him lightly* -Darkmist

*shuffles her paws* Yea...After last night we'll have to be more careful..-Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*quickly pads over to the medicine cat den talking briefly with Merryberry before heading out of camp quietly* -Applethorn

*they quickly move into thick brush farther outside the territory per Apple's request so that they could not be heard* What is it you wanted to be so private about Apple? Your not in trouble are you? *says a bit worriedly but kindly to her sister* -Merryberry

I'm in a bit of a bind Merry... *says with a sigh* Do you know if there is anyway to...terminate a pregnancy? *says the last part at practically a whisper* -Applethorn

Oh Apple *says a bit worriedly but nods sympathetic for her sister* I won't ask why but um...I might know of something...it's hard to get and most medicine cats don't like to use it...it's um very controversial... *says a bit uncomfortably* I could get it for you Apple cause you're my sister but have you thought about everything to be sure? -Merryberry

I have thought about it for some time...the father...it just wouldn't work out and now he's very happy with a cat I happen to like and I dont want to ruin anything for them...it might me best for me and this problem to just not be in the way of that... *says as she looks down at her paws sadly but she knew that was the truth* -Applethorn

How about I go look for the herb it might take awhile to find and you think about it a bit longer?...I want the decision to be what you want not what you think is best for others *says putting a tail gently on her younger sister* I'll support you in whatever you decide okay? *says nuzzling her gently* -Merryberry

*As her sister nuzzles her she small tears escape from her eyes she loved her family but the pregnancy was tearing her apart inside she hated and loved the unborn kits the same and with Treetail and her brother and her warrior status in the clan her head was spinning* -Applethorn
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Guess we should take to the trees *she says as she gracefully scales the nearest tree and climbs onto te lower branch* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nudges his sister• what's with the hesitation?
Flintstripe

Just so you know she loves to deal with me.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*makes his way up a neighboring tree* Make sure you're watching your step. New-leaf brings a lot of fresh branches which aren't incredibly stable just yet. -Wrenflight

I'm sure. -Darkmist

Well...Last night we stayed out until dawn this morning. You can probably guess doing what. -Frecklenose
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I know trust me your dad has me weel informed on new leaf hunting *laughs a bit and scents the air* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You two are freaks •laughs and starts to groom his other paw•
Flintstripe

•fluffs his tail up• I mean it's like me asking how Flaxonrose deals with you. Or how Crowtail deals with featherwing or the other way around.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He been working you a lot? -Wrenflight

Okay fair enough. -Darkmist

Hardly freaks! -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
A bit though I think he feels bad that I'm not a warrior yet *says climbing up farther* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know he does. He sees your potential. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs victoriously• that's what I thought
Sunheart

•purrs• oh come on hardly? So you aren't denining it!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stops outside the camp* -Blackpelt & Featherwing

You two can go ahead inside if you want. *pads over to Smokepaw's grave, sitting beside it and bowing his head slightly* -Featherwing

*nods and pads over to Thorntail's grave* -Blackpelt

Not really. *grins and nudges him* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches them for a moment and nudges Darkmist before heading into the camp*
Sunheart

Thats what i thought *purrs and sees Sunheart* Looks like your other half is back.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows after him* -Darkmist

Hey, I'm having fun spending time with you! Trying to ditch me? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Trust me if i was trying to ditch you i think you would notice *purrs and taos her on the nose*
Flintstripe

*looks at his brother* Do you think they are okay?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Featherwing, yes. It's been a while since Smokepaw's​ death. Blackpelt...I don't know. He seems to be doing a little bit better. Today he was smiling and laughing. -Darkmist

Well I'm glad you're not. *nudges him* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks around camp• hey have you seen apple around at all recently she hasn't really spoken to me in awhile.
Flintstripe

•nods• yea that is true though he was mainly laughing at us making fools of ourselves
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I suppose. -Darkmist

*shrugs, her heart heavy with the knowledge of her sister's secret* She's been sort of distant. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well yea I just said that she just stays away from me. •huffs• did I do something wrong?
Flintstripe

•flicks his nose• want to share a meal?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sounds good to me. -Darkmist

No, she just has a lot on her mind. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and leads the way to the fresh kill pile* So how are your kits doing?
Sunheart

*looks a little doubtful* if you say so.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good! They seem to be getting along with the other kits well. -Darkmist

She keeps to herself a lot anyway. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Do they talk at all? *looks at him curiously*
Sunheart

*sighs* i just wish she was just more open at least to us.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads back into camp with merryberry close they both had small mouthful of herbs in their mouths* -Applethorn

I'm glad someone sees's my potential *says a bit bitterly but continues to climb after a trail of a swallow* -Rainpaw

*dashes over with excitement as she sees her father walk into camp* Daddy! Daddy! -Dapplekit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*hears his sister and pads over to them following her*
Tanglekit

*looks at the kits then at Darkmist*
Sunheart

*sees Applethorn and merryberry*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs as Dapplekit runs over* This one certainly does. *licks her head before picking her up and setting her on his back* And Tanglekit is slowly opening up, right bud? *puts Tanglekit on his back as well**pads over to the fresh kill pile* Whatever you want, Sunheart. -Darkmist

I'm grateful that she tries. *smiles and waves her tail to her sisters* -Frecklenose

I notice. It's near impossible not to. -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*hides away from Sunheart and shrugs*
Tanglekit

*watches them* Does he not talk? *says grabbing a rabbit*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's timid. Especially after what happened with Thunderkit. *sets the kits down at his paws* It's okay Tanglekit, this is your uncle. He won't hurt you. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*snuggles against Darkmist eyeing Sunheart*
Tanglekit

*frowns* Timid is an understatement. *takes a bite of the rabbit*
Sunheart

*nudges Frecklenose* Looks like your mate is experiencing kits for the first time.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his kits and pulls them close before taking a bite as well* He's adjusting. -Darkmist

*purrs in amusement, watching them* Should be interesting. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
How old are they now?
Sunheart

*sniffs at the rabbit*
Tanglekit

*lays his head on his paws* I dont know if i will ever have ktis.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Only a few days. -Darkmist

Do you want them? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* not sure to be honest.
Flintstripe

Huh..*licks his lips*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure he'll gain his confidence in due time. *licks his son's head* -Darkmist

You guys could always do what Treetail's parents did. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
he better otherwise he will get picked on.
Sunheart

*nods* true but it just isnt the same as well you know being the kit of both of the parents.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not too worried about that. *eats his fill then starts grooming his kits* -Darkmist

I understand. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* I guess so but can he actually talk? i have never heard him say anything.
Sunheart

*pouts* Ugh why am i even thinking about having kits!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I've heard him speak. He's just a tom of few words. *purrs* -Darkmist

You've got the fever. *laughs* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* i guess so. *looks down at the kit*
Sunheart

*shrinks away from the rabbit seeing him*
Tanglekit

The fever?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's okay Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Kitten fever. It's new-leaf, everyone is wanting to have kits. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
do you want kits then? *purrs* Are you part of that kitten fever?
Flintstripe

*shakes his head and hides under his belly*
Tanglekit

*looks at his brother amused*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe it's because you're so intimidating. *teases* -Darkmist

Definitely not. At least not yet anyway. I'm enjoying my freedom. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Am not! Im like the nicest cat here!
Sunheart

Freedom you are stuck with a mate now there is no freedom *laughs and stretches*
Flintstripe