Leyton Family<3 アイコン REQUEST!

tvdlover posted on Jul 02, 2015 at 07:31PM
Okay so I decided to make this forum and take icon request.
You can request anything you like.

NOTE
I hate coloring dark shows. My icons never turn out well when I try to icon them. So make sure you provide me with a good screencaps.

It always take me couple of days to make icons due to work and other stuff. So just be patient with me.
last edited on Jul 02, 2015 at 07:32PM

Leyton Family<3 58 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-58 of 58

1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Lucrezia for Aline
 Lucrezia for Aline
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Damon/Elena for Holly
 Damon/Elena for ヒイラギ, ホリー
1年以上前 xoheartinohioxo said…
Gahhh!! They are so gorgeous baby <3

Could you do a few with Delena AND Sterek on the same icon?! haha i probably should have made that more clear before.
tvdlover commented…
Ohh sorry I didn't get that. :P I'll make them of course. :D 1年以上前
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Thank あなた bestie <3 1年以上前
1年以上前 marakii said…
Fatemeh<33 could you please make me some icons with these?

link
link (without the text obvs:p)
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

tvdlover commented…
Sure :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
heart
OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the icons, they are so so so so flawless <33333 LOVE THEM SO MUCH, you're awesome for making them in the first place <3333 - deffo wearing them next <333
It makes me want to ask for more but I don't want to bother you since I already got those. So if you don't mind can you please make some of Lydia in Season 5 ??? Of course if you don't that's totally fine ;) THANK YOU AGAIN
last edited 1年以上前
tvdlover commented…
Glad あなた liked them. :D Yes, of course I will. <3 1年以上前
1年以上前 unicornsrreal said…
DUDE I have some more, hope that's okay :p

- Claire Danes & Zac Efron;
link
link

- Claire Danes & Hugh Dancy
link
link

- Claire Danes & Damian Lewis
link
link

- Claire Danes
link
link
link
link

and I'd really love some Brody/Carrie icons as well as some Carrie Mathison ones but I can't find any light caps so if you can that'd be AMAZING, but if not don't worry, I'll take whatever, LOVE YOU
tvdlover commented…
Sure. <33 1年以上前
1年以上前 rorymariano said…
I'm soooo obsessed with Poldark right now, so I would love some of your gorgeous icons when you get the chance <333 (I tried to pick only those with good lighting, but there might be one or two where they are inside that might be too dark! And of course you don't have to make all of them, I'm just giving you options! But if you do want to make all of them then I won't complain ofc :P)

Ross/Demelza:
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Demelza:
link
link
link
tvdlover commented…
Sure. <33 1年以上前
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Guys I'm not taking anymore request foe now because my college is starting soon. Although you can still request them but I'm not sure when I'll get the time to make them. <3
last edited 1年以上前