Leyton Family<3 Leyton Family Girls and a Guy <3

Jessica4695 posted on Oct 04, 2014 at 11:44PM
Hey my beauty's :)
So we have that at the BL and BL Girls Spot and I was looking through our forums, but couldn't find this at our spot. If there's already such a forum I can easily delete this, but yeah, you all know what this is about, just a forum for us girls to get to know each other and chit chat :) It goes faster and easier than to wall post, now that the chat thing is gone that was always here.

I hope this way I'll meet the newbies and just btw come to the BL Girls Spot.. That Spot is kinda dead lately and now that I'm back I want to change that<3

xoxo Jess

こんにちは my beauty's :) So we have that at the BL and BL Girls Spot and I was looking through our forums,

Leyton Family<3 79 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-79 of 79

1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Anyone here ?
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
anyone here?
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
ME!!!
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Me too !
1年以上前 rorymariano said…
Hi! :D
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
how are you guys doing? <3
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
I'm fine,I'm playing Quizup on the phone. You guys should download it. Some of the members already have it =)
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
what can you do there? :D
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
It's an app with a HUGE variety of topics, and you answer questions. You're against a random person, and you gain points if you win. It's reall addictive !
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
ok I will seeif I can download it :)
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Cool !!
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Someone here?? :)
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Aline <3
1年以上前 unicornsrreal said…
ALOHA
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Heyy<33
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Hey :) How are you guys doing??
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
I'm good. How are you? :P
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Okay, I'm sooo tired though! My internship is wearing me down :p
You?? (btw I'll reply to your post soon but I just have so little time online these days, sorry :/)
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Awe. Hang in there honey. <3 I'm great. Today is my off day. :P
(Take your time<3)
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Thanks <33 Oh does that mean that you usually work on Sundays ? :O
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
You're welcome. <333 Yes :( Sometimes Saturdays and Sundays both. I hate working haha.
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Oh that's the worst :/ Where do you work?
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
I'm a waitress at a Arabic restaurant. Now I have to work more probably since my friend quit and moved.
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Any job involving food is the worst, bc are so rude when they are hungry. That sucks, is it for the summer or you have this job all year long?
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
I agree!! I have been working there for like three months now but once I started college I think I will quit and get a better job.
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Sounds good :) Did anything good in your day off?
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Nothing really. I started reading The Notebook today. :P
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
Great <3 Speaking of Nicholas Sparks, I watched the Longest Ride today :p And it was surprisingly really good <3
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
It looks so good. :P