Leyton Family<3 Leyton Family Girls and a Guy <3

Jessica4695 posted on Oct 04, 2014 at 11:44PM
Hey my beauty's :)
So we have that at the BL and BL Girls Spot and I was looking through our forums, but couldn't find this at our spot. If there's already such a forum I can easily delete this, but yeah, you all know what this is about, just a forum for us girls to get to know each other and chit chat :) It goes faster and easier than to wall post, now that the chat thing is gone that was always here.

I hope this way I'll meet the newbies and just btw come to the BL Girls Spot.. That Spot is kinda dead lately and now that I'm back I want to change that<3

xoxo Jess

こんにちは my beauty's :) So we have that at the BL and BL Girls Spot and I was looking through our forums,
save

Leyton Family<3 79 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

1年以上前 rorymariano said…
Ohhh yay! Love this :D Anyone here now?
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
I hate the time zones.. damn it :P

And thank you girl <3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Yeah,that's the problem when everyone is living everywhere !
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
I don't even know where you all live :)
1年以上前 Nicolas97 said…
Kinda like the LLT?

I'm not a girl btw but I still wanna be a part of this ;)
Sakkara98 commented…
What,what ???? you're not a girl ?? WTF ?!! :P <3 1年以上前
xoheartinohioxo commented…
No, no, no... You're Chandler, and as Frank shouted, "CHANDLER'S A GIRL!!!!" So... yeah, you're a girl ; ) 1年以上前
Nicolas97 commented…
Oh ok i can see Holly's pov ;P 1年以上前
1年以上前 XxXrachellXxX said…
Is anyone here? Feels like such a silly thing to ask :P
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Yep,me !
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
Me, too :)
1年以上前 unicornsrreal said…
Me too :D
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
how are you guys doing? :)
1年以上前 marakii said…
I'm here too ;D i'm fine ,just very very tired because i have so much studying these days ... you?
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Maria, あなた do remember to sleep too, right? Sleep is もっと見る important than school. 1年以上前
marakii commented…
yes ,yes i know xP ily<3 1年以上前
Omg hey I forgot I even asked anything :P I'm fine, just fine. Trying to finish these LPF ship fanarts I'm doing but I'm having a hard time focusing so it might take me like 50 years to actually finish them. Blah. Anyway, so yeah, how are you guys?
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
I'm fine,making my icons for the LPF icon contest ^^
@Rach : Can't wait to see these fanarts !!!
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Oh, yay!! Who are あなた using? Joseph and Enzo? Or...? And thanks, yeah. Blaah. They'll never be finished :P But I'll try. I have so many ideas but so little time, and I'm so lazy. 1年以上前
Sakkara98 commented…
Yep,both ^^ Take your time Rach <3 1年以上前
I'm really good too thanks :D Spanish written exam tomorrow :s
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Blaaah boring. Why does everyone have exams??? Are あなた prepared? 1年以上前
unicornsrreal commented…
Think so :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
I'm fine, too :)
Watching TV and checking our side out Rach ;)
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Thank あなた for caring, Jess!!! :D And whichever one of my sites you're checking out, they will all prove the same: I am madly in 愛 with Robb/Richard, GoT is life, and I need help XD What else is new? I'm replying to your PM atm <3 1年以上前
So, could I convince any of you to make me a few me/Robb and me/Richard icons with me as Sophie? I have sooooo few icons of me as her with him, and I need it. It's ok if everyone's busy, but it's worth asking :P
marakii commented…
I will once I have time ;D 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
THANK YOU, I 愛 あなた <3333 1年以上前
1年以上前 marakii said…
OHHH good luck <333 i have a biology exam tomorrow
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Heyyyyyy :D
Jessica4695 commented…
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey :) 1年以上前
tvdlover commented…
How are you? :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
Rach I would totally make you icons, but for one my internet here is so slow right now and also I don't have photoshop anymore and I have no idea where I can get it back :D
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Awww, I get it, Jess ;)) Thank you, though <3333 If あなた ever do get it back, I will be first to request アイコン ;D I remember how beautiful your アイコン are ;)) 1年以上前
WHAT???? HELL NO, WE'RE GETTING あなた PHOTOSHOP BACK!!! TORRENT THAT MOFO OFF OF THEPIRATEBAY.SE !!!! 1年以上前
Seriously, gonna die without your art in my life okay. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Piu95 said…
HELLO :)
unicornsrreal commented…
HIIIIIII :D 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
ALINE <33333333333 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Hey girls !
XxXrachellXxX commented…
こんにちは <3 1年以上前
Is anyone here? :)
Sakkara98 commented…
I am ! 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Oops, sorry, I forgot again!! :( 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nicolas97 said…
Someone get her ass here and study for me -.-
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Whatcha studying? 1年以上前
Nicolas97 commented…
Latin, Greek & Ancient Greek -.- 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Ah. I won't be much help with those then :P Good luck, though <3333 1年以上前
So how are you guys?
Sakkara98 commented…
I'm fine,gonna have dinner,then I'll watch The Originals premiere ! 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Have fun :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
Yoooooo
XxXrachellXxX commented…
FATEMEH <3333 1年以上前
tvdlover commented…
ROBB STARK WIFE <3333 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
We're doing really, really well ;) We're thinking of taking a vacation somewhere warm sometime soon, my baby needs to be able to relax <3333 1年以上前
1年以上前 rorymariano said…
Hello? :)
1年以上前 xoheartinohioxo said…
It's 4:57 AM. Why the fuck did i wake up and why the fuck can't i fall back asleep??
Sakkara98 commented…
OMG ヒイラギ, ホリー ! Try to sleep ! Here it's 11:35 AM ! 1年以上前
I finally fell asleep like an 時 later, slept on & off for about 40 分 and then finally got up for good at 6:40. 1年以上前
1年以上前 marakii said…
hello beautiful people<33
WarriorGilbert commented…
Hello<333 1年以上前
1年以上前 XNaley_JamesX said…
Class is boring...
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Isn't it always? :P 1年以上前
1年以上前 tvdlover said…
I'm so sick and I've a exam! :(
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Awww :(( I wish あなた didn't have to be in school </3 1年以上前
Hello :P
Sakkara98 commented…
こんにちは Rach ! 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
How are you? <3 1年以上前
Sakkara98 commented…
I'm fine,just finished a banner ^^ 1年以上前
Anyone here?
Sakkara98 commented…
Yep !!! 1年以上前
unicornsrreal commented…
Hey! 1年以上前
Is anyone here? I'm bored. Can we play a game or something?
I'm here :D
XxXrachellXxX commented…
こんにちは <3 What's up? :) 1年以上前
unicornsrreal commented…
Nothing much, you? :D 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Going for it ;) 1年以上前
I have so many LPF fanarts to finish:

1) the god/goddess ADF fanarts
2) the ADF ship fanarts
3) ADF ship fanarts with parallels from cartoon ships (mostly Disney... except for me XD)
4) this soundtrack kind of fanart thing I've promised to do for some
5) this "real housewives of the LPF" fanart thing that came to my mind thanks to Celine's comment in a pick ;P

Can someone please give me the energy to make all of these? XD
unicornsrreal commented…
I have a surprise too :D 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
あなた dooooo?? :D Can't wait to see it <333 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Thank あなた ;) Though I'd rather あなた send me my husband, but I guess that would distract me too much ;P I'll finish my アイコン for the LPF アイコン contest and then tryyyyy to do some of these. 1年以上前
1年以上前 mooshka said…
Awww this is cool!
Hi everyone:)
XxXrachellXxX commented…
HEYYYY <3 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
あなた dork, stop being so busy with school, I MISS YOUUUU 1年以上前
mooshka commented…
I know:( I miss あなた too! 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Well, we're talking now, that's something :P 1年以上前
This is soooooo random but I have to say this somewhere ;P There are so many icons of me & Robb (with me as Rose) where I'm pointing a bow and arrow at him. Okay, the icons are gorgeous, of course they are, but I just feel like I have to say this:
I would NEVER shoot him, or hurt him in any other way. Never. I realize that it looks cool in fanarts, and I don't mind that, keep doing what you're doing, but I would actually NEVER do it. Something like that is never gonna happen in ADF.
That's all I had to say :P If I'm gonna be pointing arrows at someone, it definitely won't be at the only person I love.

Now, I guess you can expect some fanarts about our ships today, if I only get to finish even half of them. Wish me luck, or something XD
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Whyyyyy am I even saying this? It's not like anyone cares :/ okay, I'm gonna go now, bye :P 1年以上前
Yay!! fanarts!!! Well I always picture あなた guys going to war together when I make アイコン like that 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Oh, yeah? I never thought about that. Well, that scenario is もっと見る than okay in my head ;D Perfect <333 1年以上前
Piu95 commented…
Duh of course, It would never happen in ADF ;) 1年以上前
1年以上前 rorymariano said…
Heyyyyyyy
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Heyyyyy <3 How are you? :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 rorymariano said…
Ahhh Rach are you still here?
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Sorry, I wasn't :( 1年以上前
1年以上前 XNaley_JamesX said…
Anyone?
Piu95 commented…
YEES! Are あなた still here? 1年以上前
Anyone here? But please, only reply if you're willing to talk longer than just the "hey" :P
Sakkara98 commented…
I am !! 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
So, since I'm bored, tell me, do あなた have any theme ideas for the ADF アイコン contest? I'm kinda running out. 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Thank あなた :) Well, I 投稿されました mine below (because Mooshie's one is sooo bad :S I really gotta redo that. But to my defense, there are like 0 pictures of Tobias) so let me know if あなた like it <3 1年以上前
I guess I'll show this here so if anyone has any special request, they can PM me. I'm gonna parallel the ADF ships with cartoon ships that I personally think are like the actual ships. It might not be the actual ship that your fairytale character has. I don't know if they're any good, but I really wanna do these. So far I've done mine and Mooshie's.
 I guess I'll 表示する this here so if anyone has any special request, they can PM me. I'm gonna parallel
Sakkara98 commented…
This is amazing Rach ! I 愛 it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1年以上前
marakii commented…
OMG this is gorgeous :'))) I would like one too pretty please ?! 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Bee, your コメント made my week <3333 THANK あなた SO MUCH!!!!! あなた have no idea how much it means to me to hear that. And the rest, well, thanks :P The fanart is what it is, to me it's the ships that matter. But yeah, thanks. 1年以上前
Do you guys want to know the ships you're most probably getting in the fanarts, or do you want it to be a surprise?
Sakkara98 commented…
I want to know ! (And I'm probably an unicorn,cause I haven't seen アナと雪の女王 :P) 1年以上前
XxXrachellXxX commented…
あなた HAVEN'T SEEN FROZEN? BLESS YOU. And, really, it's... its' not THAT bad but jeez, it's not the only movie in the world. And you're actually the most difficult one :P Because Klaus is a villain. At least in the beginning. But I've been trying to look at the bigger picture, and I'm torn between going with Beauty&the Beast (the problem is that I might want to use them for Amber/Sawyer, too), Pocahontas&John Smith (Mainly because of how different you&Klaus are, but あなた still make it work and still 愛 each other), Mulan&Shang and of course Ariel/Eric, but I'm probably not gonna go with the last one because of Eric's personality. But yeah, one of those :) 1年以上前
tvdlover commented…
Who am I getting!!?!? 1年以上前
So which of these fanarts do you wanna see first?

1) the god/goddess ADF fanarts
2) the ADF ship fanarts
3) ADF ship fanarts with parallels from cartoon ships (mostly Disney... except for me XD)
4) this soundtrack kind of fanart thing I've promised to do for some
5) this "real housewives of the LPF" fanart thing that came to my mind thanks to Celine's comment in a pick ;P

I am not sure about the cartoon ones, because I didn't receive the sort of feedback that I was looking for when I showed one of them, and it's gonna take so much time. I will finish them, but I'm not sure how long it'll take. I just wish everyone would be interested in EVERYONE'S fanarts, about all the ships. Because I'm gonna be making them about all the ships, not just my own. I mean, sure, I made mine first because I had the idea for these fanarts from the parallels between me/Robb and Odette/Derek. And I always make mine first as a trial run.
I know it's a lot to ask, and I know it's probably not gonna happen, but when I make fanarts like these, I want people to comment on all of them. Not just the ones they are in. I have no doubt that you care about everyone, I know you do, but sometimes people are busy and don't have time to comment, but still, it makes others feel like you care about their characters & their ships, and that's nice. It really is. Or so I'd imagine. So think about it!

The ADF ship fanarts would be the ones I already did about Atie/Damon, Aline/Hook, Stefan/Celine and Amber/Sawyer. Like the friendship fanarts. Those will be easy to finish, even though I've grown to hate manips with a passion.

As for the god/goddess fanarts, those are the ones I made picks about, and I already have a clear idea in my head of what they should look like. I think I'll get those done.

The soundtrack thing was optional, and I'm doing it for people who I know won't hate me if I pick horrible songs for their ships. Of course I wouldn't do that on purpose. But anyway, it's basically me finding 10 songs that fit you/your ship. And then I'd make a simple fanart about it.

The "real housewives of the LPF" is gonna be hilarious and I won't have anyone else tell me otherwise :P But it's gonna be a longer project so I might have to post them differently.

So yeah, what do you want to see first?
last edited 1年以上前
XNaley_JamesX commented…
Eumh.. ALL!!! :D Well, I already have my ADF ship ファン art (iPad background, thank あなた very much! :D), I'm really, really excited for the cartoon ship parallel one, I think those are AMAZING!!!! And I'm so proud of myself for inspiring あなた for the RHOTLPF (;P) ファン art, but I have no idea what's it gonna be so I'm really stoked for that as well! The ship songs is also a very good idea, and I'm curious for the god/goddess stuff as well! Aaarghh, I 愛 them all, I just can't wait to see every single one of your amazing pieces!!! :D 1年以上前
Sakkara98 commented…
Actually it's pretty simple : I wanna see them all !!!! But to choose one first,I have to say that I'm really interested in the god/goddess one,cause I'm fond of mythological things. But seriously want to see them all ! 1年以上前
I'm excited about all of them!! I already have the ship fanart which I adore to death! I'm really excited to see the cartoon parallel one but I''m loving the soundtrack and housewives thing the MOST! but take your time with the 'RHOTLPF' I'd say.. 1年以上前
is anyone here ?
anyone?
1年以上前 mooshka said…
Hiiiiii
unicornsrreal commented…
hiiiii 1年以上前
Sakkara98 commented…
こんにちは girls !!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sakkara98 said…
Someone ?