Criminal Minds ファン Criminal Minds ファン フォーラ

suu posted on Aug 25, 2009 at 03:12PM
This forum is for all the awesome and great Criminal Minds fans!

Feel free to join and talk about..well..everything you want!

List of all the addicted CM fans:
SSA Susana (link)
SSA Colette (link)
SSA Federica (link)
SSA Lina (link)
SSA Sophie (link)
SSA Rachel (link)
SSA Michaela (link)
SSA Simone (link)
SSA Jackie (link)
SSA Kaidi (link)
SSA Dannii (link)
SSA Marie (link)
 This フォーラ is for all the awesome and great Criminal Minds fans! Feel free to 登録する and talk about..w
last edited on Dec 02, 2009 at 09:14PM

Criminal Minds ファン 8084 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 8084

1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
mischievous
Agreed 100,000 percent with Federica for if TG saw this forum!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
big smile
Oh my, he kissed you! Tell me how it feels! :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
mischievous
Hahaha, of course he's a good kisser, but I wont tell you everything, thats my dirty secret! *LOL*
1年以上前 suu said…
kiss
Girls, I have to go.

Good night to all of you! :)
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
Old sister shouldn't have secrets!!!
Well by the way we ARE awsome!
And he's awsome, the whole cast is awsome and the show is awsome
*_* Yeahhhhh
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
laugh
Ok, you are my younger sisters, I will send him to you as well, so you can kiss him too!! I mean do we not share everything?!:D
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
kiss
Goodnight Susana!! Sweet dreams! Love you!!!
*kisses her little sister on the cheek*
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
Yes Colette...we share everything! *_* 'cause we are caring sisters and love each other!
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
kiss
Good night Susana! Sleep well sweet dreams, about Hotch or TG.;) *hugs*
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
big smile
Send him over right now! Hopefully he will be knocking on my door waiting for me so he can kiss me at the doorsteps there before heading off to bed tonight and if he had given me a great one, maybe that I would let him in! *LOL* :D
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
kiss
Good night, Susana! Have some very sweet dreams! :)
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
kiss
Oh my little sisters I have to go as well. Its nearly 01.00 already. Time flies....and mummy has to get up early again. :(

Sleep well Girls, sweet dreams and hope we can talk tomorrow!
Have a save trip tomorrow, Federica and take care!
*sends you all kisses and hugs*
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
laugh
Ok sent TG to you Lina, than you have to send him to Federica or Susana. ;)
OOOH and enjoy!! *LOL*
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
I want to dream about Hotch too...actually I already did one night and I remeber me giving him a kiss on a cheek *_* It was a cute dream *_*
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
kiss
Goodnight Colette! I'll go soon 'cause i have to wake up at 5 tomorrow :P
Thank you I'll be here as soon as I get home ^^
Love you!!!
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
big smile
That is early! Go to bed Federica, hurry up!:P

Aaaaw, I love dreams about Hotch....hmmmmm....I will try to dream about him again.:D

Bye Girls!! *waves* kissss
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
kiss
i have to finish one thing before I go, Goodnight again!
Lina will you stay here a little more?
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
kiss
Have a good night, Colette! Sweet dreams!
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Yes, Federica. I will stay here for a little more!
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
I don't know where to put this but it goes to the 'Hotch dreams' catagory but I scored my first ever Hotch dream about two weeks ago which want me to get some more wonderful dreams about him.

Want to hear it?!! I thought that it was pretty good!
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Or read it?!
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
good so we can talk for a while before I go... I'm really bored about this trip...my bags are heavy and i'm all alone, can you sand me a slave? XD
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Sure, I can send my two little sisters to you. The house would be so quiet for the day. The both of them talks too much!
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
Of course I want!!! Tell me evrything!!! NOW!
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
wink
Okay, in my first dream, I was lying down somewhere with Hotch maybe on the beach. We were talking while he put his arm around me and kissed me at places anywhere expect the lips, maybe the lips I don't know remember but I do remember this: I put my hand on his bare chest and was about to tell him something until I did one stupid thing in real-life. I woke up from my dream at 4 in the morning!

I was so mad at myself for doing that and wanted to go back but it didn't came back. The dream didn't came back but from doing some deep-thinking about it, I am thinking that I might told him something very weird that it could ruin the moment.

After I had some other Hotch dreams in my sleep wait a minute, I am not sure about that because it might be day-dreams! But it made me happy! :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
laugh
Daydreaming is a wonderful hobby, I do that too... well in mine, I was just there, and hugged him 'cause he was protecting me from something that scared me, and I gave him the kiss on the cheek to thank him, but I remeber too well we weren't in love... 'cause he was engaged to Emily...he was just like a big brother ^_^ It was a cute dream
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
That's a cute dream! One recent day dream I had that I was in the BAU and suddenly blood was coming out of my face starting from my nose. I was bleeding too much that Hotch himself took me to the hospital in his car to check myself out with the blood coming out and once we got to the ER, I was almost fainting with the slight of the blood that Hotch did one heroic thing. He carries me with his arms!!! to get me inside. And he stays with me the whole time!

I was very happy girl when I thought of that. :)
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
laugh
Ihihihi I'm sure you were! :P
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Yes, I am! :)
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
crying
Ihihihihi God I'm not tired...
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
crying
I am tired now because I chatted with you and Colette and Susana for two whole hours and my throat is so sore and my arms are becoming a little numb here from typing too much but not that numb like from a few Saturdays ago and it's only 7:44pm now here. I needed a rest!
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
kiss
I should go to sleep...maybe i'll go and try... Talk to you tomorrow!
Sleep well and safe and do wonderful dreams!
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
kiss
Talk to you tomorrow too and good night and sweet and wonderful dreams to you!
1年以上前 suu said…
wink
Gooooooood morning!
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
sunny
Good day Girls! :)
1年以上前 suu said…
wink
Hi Colette :)
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
smile
Hi Susana :)
How are you?
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
smile
We are going to a Park this afternoon. My sister will be there as well. Malena can play there and I can relax a bit. :)

Talk to you later!
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
crying
Hi ladies!!! I'm back home... sadly my LOVELY -.- roomate forgot something in the fridge...and now is full of insects and sooo dirty...i have to clean it up...but I thought I'd still stop by a minute to say hello to my sisters!
Love you all! See you tonight!!!
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Good evening, girls! :)
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
kiss
Hello Lina!!! How are you??? *_*
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Good, really good! Ended school for the day and now at home and I am not sure of what to do right now.
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
mmmhhhh have fun on the net, or just watch something ^_^
I had a very bad "welcome" today... -.- i'm so tired...but luckily i'm at my friend's home now, so everything will be fine... I'm just a bit sad about the fact that I can't watch any show while i'm with her :P I'll catch up as soon as I can
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Maybe I will figure things out what to do after I eat something and goes into my stomach! :)

Also, what you did mean that you can't watch any show while you're with her? Do she have a bad relationship with television or something??
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
big smile
no no nothing like this, it's just rude that I ignore her for watching the show... as long as we're on our laptops together it's ok, we can still talk and have fun, but watching a show requires attention, and I prefer stay with her, i haven't seen her since july ^_^
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
How long do you know her? :)
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
smile
It's a year and 8 months ^_^ She's the one who talked to me about my school and helped me with my new life in this town ^_^ i really owe her SO MUCH...
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
smile
Awww! That's great! :)
1年以上前 LadyMaeve said…
laugh
Yes it is! ^_^ I missed her so much...
So...what about your day?...and your night..any Hotch's dream? :P
1年以上前 Lindy52 said…
hmmm
Today is going well right expect the evil YouTube didn't let me put a new icon of Hotch I founded here on Fanpop on there so I am very upset right now because I had to search for one that actually get YT's approve on it.

So, speaking of Hotch, I scored none last night! In fact, the man didn't made an appearances for the past few nights and when I took a moment to think about that, he only appears in my dreams once a week.