Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
After another moment of pleasuring him slowly, Macross had soaked her underwear. She wanted something more. She pulled him from her mouth slowly, stopping briefly to suck his shaft hard before pulling up, a few strings of saliva parting from her lips. She grinned up at him seductively, licking her lips as she stood and stripped herself of the last bit of clothing that she had on. "Mmm, it seems that my panties are now a bit soaked thanks to you. And here I thought you wanted to make me happy..." She cooed as she crouched down and crawled down over him. "And for your punishment...you will not be able to relieve yourself, until, I, let, you." She poked him on the nose gently, grabbing his length at it's bottom and squeezing it until ring of black magic squeezed itself around it. "There. Now you'll have to make me happy again by repaying your dept." She turned and placed her dripping wet entrance to his face. Her hand took him into its grasp again, and began into work his shaft quickly.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
She smiled at Litlith and nodded, indicating she was fine even if she wasn't. Helga lifted her weary head at the tall stoned statue, admiring the little details of it such as the perfect curls of her hair, the very few faint freckles on her shoulders, her perfectly structured face with perfectly arched eyebrows. The statue of Mary Margaret Quartz seemed to be wearing a crown of flowers and leaves. Helga remained quiet for a long moment before she glanced at the actual fountain that was empty. Her ears remained lowered as she seeked at least one drop somewhere, but there was nothing. She suddenly released a brief gasp as she looked down as realized that her foot was beginning to disappear, and it was slowly spreading upwards... Someone else had forgotten her… The cold she felt inside her soul was unbearable.. She felt so lonely and so depressed. Sadness was literally killing her. The witch threw herself on her knees and rested her shivering hands on the edge of the fountain, revealing more confessions.

Helga: ..I hate you.. Because of you and father I’ve witnessed hatred and it’s tainted my soul forever. I hate how you made me go to town alone to get you a new bottle. I hate how you sold my virginity to get more of your ale. I hate how you let yourself be consumed by negativity. I hate you and father because you never showed me how to use magic… I hate father for bringing mysterious women in our home. I hate father for abusing you. I hate father for abusing me and others. I hate how you and father pretend as if you’ve never done any wrong. I hate how you’ve found peace.. You shouldn’t have.. You should be forever locked in the cells of hell besides the man you called a husband.. The man you remained besides for so..long.. ...I hate myself. I hate the way I act. I hate the way I assume. I hate the way I mess things up. I never inherited your patience or loyalty. I hate how gullible I am. I hate how I’ve let myself be used by so.. So many people. I hate how I allowed myself to be a victim of abuse and rape. I hate myself for being so weak that I couldn’t even give birth properly. I hate myself for loving something that probably will never love me. I hate myself for never being good enough. I’m never the one… No one wants to stay with me.. I’ve wanted to kill myself various times. And I’ve tried.. I’ve tried and tried. I’ve tried hanging. Burning. Stabbing. Choking. Poisoning.. ..I.. I knew about the poison in the food. I hate myself for wanting to leave the world when I have six children to care for. Six children that don’t remember me. I hate myself for crying.. I’m so.. Tired of crying.. I hate it. I look so vulnerable and I am humiliated. I hate how I lost friends. How I lost Sonni as a friend.. How I insulted Macross.. How I was jealous of Lilith.. How I sinned and actually thought of killing her. I hate how I yelled at Wiezen and called him all those fake names. How I made him go through hell. How I ate his cookies.. How I ruined everything… The Ancient Ones mistakened my destiny.. I’m not meant to bring loyalty, prosperity, and forgiveness.. I only bring bad luck.. I agree with him. I’m not special. I deserve to be hated. I deserve all the misery and pain in the word.. And I’m currently experiencing s-some of it.. ..I-I have no problem with dying.. I’d happily do so.. B-but.. I still need to find my Rosemary.. I need to find her and bring her back to her siblings.. I need to.. I need to see her again and hug her.. And I need to see Wiezen.. Not talk to him, but just rather.. See him.. If I open my mouth I’ll just ruin things.. So I just want to.. See his handsome face once more.. Just one last time.. Please.. Understand my sorrow and despair.. Just let me live until I see those big blue eyes of his and my Rosemary..

There was a long moment of silence. Helga raised her teary eyes at the statue again, then sighed when she realized nothing was happening. She shrunk again, hugging herself while sobbing quietly as more body parts began to disappear and her white hair continued falling.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (How could someone change so suddenly from lust) Of course (His tongue suddenly invaded the inside of her, moving around his slipper and wet tongue against her)
Macross gasped for a moment, and let out a moan as ecstasy filled her body, and she took him into her mouth again. This time, she bobbed her slow at first, but then began to go faster as she sucked him into her throat once more, moaning along at the feeling of his tongue, rocking her hips against his face a bit.
~

Lilith paused for a moment, looking to Helga as she gave her confessions, and then back to the statue, and then back to her sister, and to the statue again. When nothing happened, she continued to stare. She felt a burning fire light within her chest, and her fists clenched as her eyes became slits. "So...so is that all?" She said while staring up at the statue of her mother. "I-Is that really all, mother?" She asked, her hands slowly starting to clench into fists. "Are you willing to let my sister, the one you never told me about when she was birthed....your very own daughter...just vanish before your oh so glorious statue?" She hissed slowly. "You...you..." Green blotches began to appear over her skin. "What kind of parents are you people suppose to be?!" She yelled suddenly. "To make your very own daughter have to grieve at your feet and worship the likes of you?!" Anger swelled within her. Righteous anger. Anger at hearing all they had done to Helga. "You, Mother, who showed yourself as some great caregiver to the human race?! You, Mother, who acted as if you were so pure of heart?! Who let the likes of a MAN place his grimy hands upon my sister and take her just for the pleasures of your own sake?!" Her eyes filled with rage as the golden brown burned from her hair, and the snow white of it returned. "Look at what you've made me mother! Look at ME! A child of yours, born from your sin and all of your filth! I cast myself away because of YOU! I left home in hopes of you baring a child that you yourself could hold and glory and call the light of your life! And this is what you've done to her?! And that pathetic excuse for a male that we have the curse of calling out father! A drunk who was nothing worth our while! The man who you let beat your youngest child! Beat me! You! As if we were nothing but dogs to obey his rule as if he were some king in our presence!" Her force cracked for a moment, but she held her head high. "You....the grand Mary Margaret Quartz! Who stooped to such a level of lowness that you are now nothing but a stupid statue!!" She screamed. "The promise that you would be here to protect us, you're a deceitful witch! One that should have burned just as our people have!" Her slitted eyes held an emerald color that began to glow faintly. "Because of your selfishness, you've left us here in nothing but peril sense birth with nothing to say for it!! You are no longer here because you cannot face us yourself! Instead you leave a piece of chizzled rock in your image, Mother! A piece of ROCK! And this is why I hate you! This is why I hate father! Maybe...maybe you were just to high and mighty on your stupid throne to be the mother you were supposed to be...the Mother that all the little human children saw you as. And father...I will never forgive you...for what you've done. My sister...Helga Quartz...is right. Neither of you deserve peace!! Not if we've had to live the hell of your legacy!! We shouldn't have to be here at your feet as if we were peasants only here to worship you or what became of you!! Maybe YOU should be the one seeking forgiveness! Forgiveness from us for you becoming so foolish!! I will not shed tears over a monument that was built in an image of who you used to be to me! You...you betrayed me...and left me to fend for myself. Out in the coldest of weathers...out where I could have been burned alive!! And I hate you for it! You promised me better for your next child, the one you never bothered to mention to me!! You...You LIED to me! Your own daughter! You lied to Helga! Your own daughter! So what are we to you mother?!! This is YOUR green that plagues my skin! And I face you with it now! Where is YOUR confession?! Your confession to us after you've humiliated us both!!? You and father! Where are your confessions?!" She sniffled for a moment, but refused to let a single tear drop. "You're no mother...you're no great being...in the end...you were just a failure. A failure!! To us! To the humans! And by the gods, to the Ancient Ones!! Because if not then they themselves have no standard!! You leave us here in peril to face a rock of your image! When you've left me with this wicked skin in which I can not rid myself of!! And your second daughter, in which you leave now in peril?! Taken away from her children so unwillingly!? What do you have to say for yourself?!" She said a bit more sternly, her voice cracking once more at first, but gaining a composure of steel. "Y-you....you both owe us that much....a thousands of times over...."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Before he knew it, lust had taken over him, and his mouth was pressed against her, so that his tongue could move around her more and more)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Suddenly, as the full moon finally reached it’s zenith, a beam of moonlight shined directly at the spot where Helga was huddled and crying. She shivered slightly but kept her head lowered, letting her tears fall on the grass. A strong gush of wind blew through the air, making the trees dance once more, but this time in a more rapid, uncontrolled motion. The earth beneath them trembled, but then stopped. The only thing that was left shaking was the statue itself. The statue shook and shook, but there was no visible change in expression or detail on her face. And then it began to glow a bright white aura. After a few moments, the statue of the beautiful woman stopped as well. Helga sighed relentlessly and stared at the ground with hopeless, lifeless eyes. But then there was a something that sparked above her. It was a single tear that rolled down the statue’s closed eyes and fell into the fountain. Then another tear joined, and another, and another, until there was complete waterfalls rolling down her stone cheeks and filling up the fountain rather quickly. And as the fountain overflowed with the crystal like tears, the tears that fell on the ground began to grow flowers and plants of all king. Helga sniffed as she continued to shiver, but she raised her head as she watched the fountain now filled with tears.
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith fell to her knees as the statue finally had began to shed tears and the fountain at its feet began to overflow. "Yes....do not forsake her...as you have done me." She said in a low whisper, watching as the crystal tears flowed from the fountain and out onto the ground.

~

Macross moaned loudly as she continued to bob her head and pleasure him, her insides shivering with lustful delight at the sensation of her lover's tongue. She grazed her teeth across his length in brief moments as she took all of him in, her throat constricting around him continuously, unable to hold her muffled moans at bay.
Enricho: (His moans were blocked by her body being pressed against him. In pleasure, his tongue had entered inside her as he moved it inside of her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga remained quiet for a long moment as the tears continued to flow down the statue’s eyes, which confused her since the fountain was already full. Her irises went from a dim green to purely white. Her left leg was completely gone, and all her hair was white. She struggled to move forward so that she could dip herself in the fountain. But with little time to spare, she pushed herself up and stood with her right leg, grunting on the way. Her bony fingers settled on the edge as she didn’t even hesitated to throw herself in the fountain, sinking herself in her mother’s tears. As she did so, she accidentally splashed Lilith with mother's tears as well. Along with the water that overflowed and bathed Lilith's legs, oddly, the green on her skin began to disappear, as well as the white on her hair, reverting back to her original form while making any wickedness left of hers vanish. As a tear from her mother rolled down her face, the scar she had no longer existed. Everything that seemed to bother her was gone. No more green skin, white hair, or scar. It was a cleanse of wickedness. And even perhaps a cleanse of the past.

Helga released a long sigh of relief, sinking her head in the fountain and remaining under the water for a long moment. The petals of roses surrounding the statue slowly swayed into the fountain. When Helga came out for air, her hair returned back to her original long, strawberry blonde curly hair. Her fair face now had color, and it seemed that the tears had washed away the mud on her neck for the fighting she did earlier. The witch’s eyes returned to a dim, emerald green, and the rest of her body was a solid figure now. Her appearance was back. But yet, the burning sorrow and sadness inside her still remained. It didn’t cure that at all. Helga could still feel her heart broken as she stared down at the ring on her finger. Her heart felt lonely, and she still felt the cold inside. The tears were no remedy to her feelings. Helga contemplated the tears surrounding her for a long moment, then lifted her dim eyes at Lilith’s new appearance and managed to smile a bit. Finally, after she made sure the tears had touched every inch of her body, she lifted herself from the fountain’s surface with her now purely white dress. Helga’s eyes narrowed as she seemed to face the statue of her mother that continued streaming tears. The witch unexpectedly placed a hand on her mother’s, then kissed her stoned cheek and unbelievably seemed to be hugging her for a long moment.

Helga: ...I.. I forgive you.. I forgive you and father.. I love both of you..

And with those words, the falling tears of the statue came to an abrupt halt. The statue remained immobile, and the only thing that seemed to be moving was the sparkling water below.
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith had given a small yelp of unexpected surprise when the water had splashed onto her, and she felt herself being purified, cleansed of the wickedness that laid upon her skin. Her eyes had closed as the water that bathed her legs began to lift around her for a moment. The golden brown of her hair lightened further after the white had disappeared, though a few strands of resurfaced. A gentle steam rose from her skin, and the green reappeared over her body before shedding itself away into thin air. She opened her eyes slowly, a faint glow of a feisty but soft emerald green showing itself as she looked to their mother's statue, a small smile gracing her lips. "Thank you." Her eyes then went to beauty of what was now Helga, her younger sister, and her smile grew a little.

~

Macross rocked her hips against his tongue harder as she felt the ecstasy start to build inside of her and she continued to give him pleasure. She him from her mouth some where she began to focus on pleasuring his shaft more, letting out blissful moans as her lust for him only grew.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
A soft, smooth giggle could be heard in the wind throughout the forest with Lilith's last words. The familiar chuckle seemed to end with a snort until it was no longer heard. Helga perked her ears, but then slightly lowered them as she looked up at the statue of her mother. The witch rose her hand and made a small bottle appear out of thin air, then filled the bottle with the sacred tears and made the vial disappear for later in case of anything. Helga broke the hug of the statue, then looked back at Lilith. Seeing her helped a bit to ease the pain on the inside. There was someone else who truly cared for her other than Wiezen. And that was her sister. Her older sister she never knew about. Helga slowly exited the fountain and unexpectedly ran over to Lilith and embraced her in a tight hug with her cold arms. And even though she was the youngest, she was taller than her. Helga placed a kiss on Lilith's forehead and tightened the hug as she rested her chin on her shoulder. Maybe she could find other sources of love that wasn't just Wiezen's..

Helga: *clears her throat as she releases her, smiling a bit* My name is Helga Mourey Quartz. I'm over a thousand years old.. My favorite treat is chocolate. Especially those filled with gooey fruits. I love the color red and green. I was born on April third. Hmm.. I enjoy music and coloring and dancing. I like grapes and wine. I'm not a really great cook, but I manage. I love rabbits and all animals! ..I hate it when people don't wash their hands before eating or attending to their needs. My biggest insecurity is my laugh. I hate it. And I also hate getting sunburns. I'm so pale and being a ginger doesn't help. I still struggle with telepathy spells. Usually their voices are very faint and I can't hear them. My favorite seasons are spring and winter! Sometimes when I'm really desperate for attention I'll make myself look extra fine. Once when I was really little I spent mother's coins on a small box of chocolate while she sent me out to buy a new bottle of ale. *gigglesnorts* She never caught me. ..I have a fear of saying the wrong thing. Of being blamed for. If I had to choose one makeup item to stay with it would be bronzer, because I'm so pale. Or perhaps blush... Nah, I do that a lot. Oh, maybe mascara! Yeah, that. ....*stretches out her hand to shake hers* Nice to meet you.
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith embraced her sister in much warmer arms when she had hugged her, and stared at her with a completely blank sheet of an expression as she spoke and told her more about herself. Because of course, there was more that she hadn't wanted to know about her younger sister. She wasn't even sure of her existence until recently. Her eyes looked to Helga's outstretched hand for a moment before brushing it aside gently and pulling her into an embrace of her own. "I am Lilithann Noone Quartz..." She paused for a short moment, her hug tightening slightly. "I am precisely two-thousand seven hundred and ninety three years old. I have a particular love for sweets and a curiosity of what is known as "cookies" as of recently. I too enjoy music just as well as dancing. I love to read and learn of new things that the world has to offer when I can, and I have a liking of finding out more about magic. I love animals as well, particularly the larger ones such as bears and wolves and deer, but one of my favorites are birds. I have a general disliking of filthy hands and I hate when one goes about without ever washing them. My favored seasons are the summers and falls, but I fair well with winter and spring as well. I have a belief that if you want something bad enough then you must be willing to work as hard as you can to get and or achieve it. I have a general taste for spider legs and banana breads. If I had to choose one thing that I absolutely dislike, it would be what human's call 'raisins'," She shuttered slightly. "They look as if they are small roaches. Once I was sent to town by mother to fetch a bar of animal fat that humans refer to as soap, and on my way back home I nibbled a bit from it thinking that it was food. It was disgusting..." She wrinkled her noes a bit, chuckling with a light snort at the end of it. "But if I could have one thing that I could repeat again..." She pulled back to observe her beautiful sister. "It would be any thing that I've done that has brought me to this moment where I can see my sister in all of her beauty with my own to eyes, and tell her that she does not need makeup, for her looks come pleasant and naturally." She smiled, soft dimples coming to her cheeks as she placed a kissed on her forehead. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
Enricho: (Pleasure had filled his body and mind as his tongue ravaged the inside of her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..hehehe... I like spider legs too! *perks her ears slightly before they flatten* Have you tried them dipped in melted ice cream? It's actually pretty good. We have the same taste in food and in men. *blushes a bit as she is complimented, then sniffs at her neck* And you also smell really nice. And I'm calling you Lily. You're a sister, and an aunt! *frowns suddenly* But if we can.. We should start heading back. You know, to see if Ezekiel succeeded in something out of our plans.
Lilith had perked her ears. "Ice...cream?" She furrowed her brows for a moment, I've never had it before. But I'm sure I'm heard of it!" She smiled. "And I'm going to call you Reyi. Someone has to be the first to refer to your middle name." She said as she sniffed her for a moment. "A-and you smell a little like me...jeez...you really are my sister!" She grinned a little, but then became a bit more serious at the mention of their objective. She nodded before looking to the sky for a moment. She began to whistle a brief soft melody for a moment that felt as if it were rippling through the air. Seconds later, a small shadow floated over head before a small snow white bird came to her, and she lifted her hand out so it could perch on her fingers.

The bird gave a warm, snuggling and slightly high pitched chirp, ruffling its feathers in glee. One thing that could be noticed about this bird was that not only did it have feathers, but small patched of fur under its wings and body. It also had the small cat-like ears upon its head

Lilith held the bird closer to her face and whistled back to it as if she were to be speaking to it, and giggled as it rubbed its head against her nose. "Yes, I have missed you as well friend, it's been to long." She said with a warm smile.

The bird turned its head to Helga in a small twitching motion before looking back to Lilith and chirping a few times.

Lilith chuckled before whistling back, and then speaking again. "I suppose so, she is also a Quartz after all. My sister. Now I have something very important that I need you to do alright?" She whistled to the small and strange bird, and it seemed to understand, for it fluttered its wings before taking off into the sky, back in the direction it had came. She turned to Helga. "Shall we take our leave then, Reyi?" She said, holding out her hand for her to take.

~

Macross had began to shiver as she felt the pleasure fill her nerves and she moaned once more, her insides becoming soaked. "Mmmmm! Nghnnn!" She moaned louder, taking him from her mouth and lifting her wetness from his face, her juices draining down her thighs, some dripping down to his lips. She let out heavy and exasperated breaths of ecstasy before taking him into her mouth one more time, swallowing him back into her throat only to pull back up and sink her teeth gently into his shaft. She then crawled down a little, pausing to take a glance at him with a grin and a wink before mounting his length and rubbing it against the soaked lips between her legs. "Do you want me, Enricho?" She looked back at him against, a bit of drool dripping from the corner of her mouth before she licked her lips.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Yes. I want you so much
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *lowers her ears a bit, but then perks them* I've never had a nickname of my actual name! ..Hehe.. It feels.. Nice.. And I'll spoil you with lots of cookies and ice cream. ..Ah, and yes, we shall!

Helga took Lilith's hand in hers, gripping it tightly while expanding a small smile. She felt a bit of warmth coming back in her body. She was actually happy. She loved her sister so much, it was filling her with joy and compassion. For a brief moment, she no longer felt sad over Wiezen. But the moment lasted a few seconds before the cold in her soul returned. And even though she was terrified to confront her lover again, she somehow wanted to unlike earlier. Helga expands a very small smile down at her sister, and her hands began to glow as she murmured a spell. Both sisters vanish from the forest, leaving a trail of purple dust as they made their way back to the Inn to see how things were going..

Two tall figures hiding within the shadows of the trees under the pale moonlight observe the sisters vanish into thin air. The beautiful, curly haired woman expanded a small, generous smile at them while the tall, buff man besides her remained in complete silence. A cloak covered the man's face and entire body, while the woman wore a long, white silk dress that brought out her curves and edges. The orange haired lady lifted her perfectly arched eyebrow and turned to the man besides her, as if watching his reaction.

"Our children finally hath found each other, my love. They reflect joy," the nymph spoke.

The buff man stared at the place where his daughters once were, then slowly turned his head at the beautiful nymph. The woman rolled her alluring emerald eyes at the man, then placed a hand on his cloak and took it off to reveal his face. The man's appearance was surprising. He had long, black hair that was in a low ponytail with hints of grey tinge to it. His skin was.. Terrible. It had the darkest color of green latched to him, and the texture of his skin seemed to reflect those of a crocodile, with small, dry darker bumps here and there that had resulted from his previous acts. His teeth seemed to be yellow and rotten just a little, and his eyes were crimson red with thin, black slits. The man growled under his breath as he looked at the woman who had revealed his face without permission. Although, oddly, the curvy woman showed no sign of fear. She simply smiled at him and twitched her big ears. The man ignored the witch and turned around, walking off to his own direction. The woman frowned and released a sigh, following the "ugly" man and suddenly interlocking her arm with his. Yet oddly, the man didn't seem to react a bad way. He didn't say a word, but rather just rested the tips of his black fingers on the curvy woman's hips as they both disappeared within the woods.
last edited 1年以上前
"That sounds lovely, sister." Lilith expanded a smile, a feeling of joy coming to her heart. She gave a nod when Helga took her hand, and it was off they went, on their way back to the Ol'Timer's Inn.

Just as they appeared in the room, Ezekiel opened the door gently. But as he walked into the room, there was a grave expression etched onto his face, a few of his wrinkles of age deepening that very expression as he stepped inside. There was a hole tore open in his chest on the right side, and by the looks of it, he didn't seem to have a heart, making it likely to see straight through him if it weren't for the lightly scuffed and shredded clothing being in the way. His left eye had been clawed out completely, but oddly, none of his injuries seemed to be bothering him in the slightest, and he held his usual calm and casual manner.

Lilith's smile disappeared in a flash at the sight of him. "E-Ezekiel!" She exclaimed in both surprise and shock, releasing Helga's hand as she went to heal him, but stopped as Ezekiel held his hand up slightly for her to come to a stop.

"I am quite alright. These injuries are only physical, after all. But I will heal nonetheless. Magic will not beable to heal them anyhow, but they will heal themselves in due time." Ezekiel spoke as he looked towards Helga with his one good--blind eye. "Ah, Madam Helga, I see that you have regained yourself quite well."

~

Macross grinned a little, lowering herself down, but only enough for his shaft to enter her. She let out a moan, placing her hands to his knees in a position that gave her leverage. "Oh? Do you, love? How much do you want it, the pleasure?" She moved her back side up and down slowly, only keeping her soaking entrance over his tip.
Enricho: I want it more than you could ever imagine (Moans softly)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ...oh my goodness! Ezekiel!! You're face! You're chest.. H-here, I brought this! *makes the bottle of her mother's tears appear on her left hand* This will help! It helped me! ...Wiezen did this to you??? Where is he now?! I'll have a chat with him. Did you prepare the cookies wrong or something similar?
"Now now, Madam Helga, there's no need to become so anxious. I'm quite alright." Ezekiel assured her with a soft chuckle. "The sweets and gifts were all prepared and in order just as we had discussed. However, I was not able to bring Master Wiezen to this location, which I am grateful of now. That would have indeed been a extremely dangerous decision. I've found that there is more to things that meets the eye, for the location is surrounded by creatures that had evolved through the wickedness of the Mark of Carnage. However, I was more than capable of taking care of disposing of them. While some of their marks had been removed and devoured, yes, these injuries were dealt by Sir Wiezen...or rather what has become of him. It seems that there is a new stage of the mark that I have not seen before. His state of mind has began to shift, but he is still there, proof of so being that I am here now speaking to you both. His location has disappeared, but I do believe that he will be able to be found if we find another mark barer that is in search of him. The encounter went better than I expected by means of regaining the memory of him that I lost. I now know that he exists, and that is what brought them back to me." He paused for a moment.

Lilith was nearly infuriated, but mostly worried, especially for her sister. "It doesn't seem as if his mind is even there! If he's taking and devouring more of the marks, surely he's lost at this point! I mean, look at you! From what I've heard, you've been his caretaker, yes?"

"Nonsense." Ezekiel says, a smile coming to his face. "He allowed me to live, even when he had the ability to dispose of me. But he did not. And that is all that I need for me to keep believe that he is still there as long as the last stage has not been reached. He is cleansing the likes of the mark from others and taking them himself, all while attempting to hold his own urges at bay. That alone is the sound of reasoning in my ears, and it is my duty under the will of his grandfather to protect and steer him into the right direction."

~

Macross giggled in a softer moan. "Then I will please you with the lust that we share. I will give you exactly what you have asked for. You're going to scream for me." She lifted her backside for a moment before slamming it down, taking him into her roughly. Her head shot back and she let out a loud moan that was only to be followed by more as she rode him hard and fast.
Enricho: (Moans with excitement and lust as he enjoys feeling her from the inside)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..No. I’ve had enough of his games. This is my responsibility. He is my responsibility. And this is my fault… All my fault..

She releases a low sigh as she lowers her ears, then turns to her teddy bear who was seated besides the playing children. The witch expands a small smile at her triplets who all seem to recognize her instantly, squirming from their huddled fights and crawling over to her, shouting in happiness and curiosity. Helga walked over to them and kissed them multiple times, bathing them with her sweet kisses and ultimate love which made them all giggle. She stroked their heads and her eyes wandered at the small teddy bear in the corner.

Helga: Mr. Snuggles, make sure Sir Ezekiel here takes a long bath with a drop of mother’s tears. *hands him the bottle*

The bear nods quietly and accepts the bottle in his tiny paws, observing it closely and slightly lowering her ears in memory of Helga’s mother. The witch stood up from her position, placing a few last kisses on her children, then turned her head back at Ezekiel and Lilith and made a brown cloak appear on her for warmth and to cover her white, silky dress. She releases a sigh and pulls the hood over her head.

Helga: I might know where he is. Hunting. That’s what he always does. He kills to relieve stress. So let me take care of this. I’ll get fresh new cookies AND I’ve already got the music prepared. He cannot take the sins of others and place them on himself. He won’t be able to handle that. You tried reasoning with him, now let me. *walks over to Ezekiel and elevates the napkin from his pocket with the ring, then places it back on her ring finger where it joins the other one* I’ll go out looking for him. This will be solved tonight. It is my duty and destiny after all. *turns to Lilith* Meanwhile, you, will stay here and eat the sweets that Wiezen didn’t. And you will stay here with my children and get to know them better… I must hurry before sun rises. *looks back at the injured man* Where was the last location of him?
"I will not!" Lilith exclaimed. "You know as well as I that I won't. I cannot. As much as I would love to sit and enjoy a bit of time with more of my new relatives, I will not stay here dilly dallying while you depart to have a grand possibility of being harmed. If it's anyone who should and shall stay here, it is you. You've been away from your children for far to long already, Reyi. And saying that this is your responsibility will not change that. "

"And I myself cannot be allowed to be shrouded by the limits of this vessel that is my body either. A meager excuse for the likes of I to not be making use of myself. After all...I happen to be reuniting with a few of old colleagues that have agreed to assisting me." Ezekiel says. "For now, as much as I would love to deny the factual half of things, it would not be best for any of us to seek him out at this time. Instead, I would recommend that rest be taken into consideration, for I fear that the next encounter will not be to our favor in even the slightest. Approaching him as he is now will not bode well."

Lilith furrowed her brows. "You said it yourself. Ezekiel is one of the only people who has not brought harm to him, and you see how that has turned out? What do you think he is going to do if you attempt to find him?" Her ears twitched for a moment as she heard the sound of a small crack. When she looked down, she saw that the ring of gold had began to crack, as well as the other one.

"I presented him with the ring as well, Madam Helga. And that is when he attacked." Ezekiel spoke. "But I did not let him destroy it as he wished to do. As I said, it would be wise to let the little sense of reason he has now come back to mind. This situation is not to be taken lightly."

~

Macross rode him a little harder than she already had been, the sound of her moans joining the sound of his in their bliss. "Oh yes! Ooooh yes!" She groaned, feeling the building pressure of pleasure within her body flood down towards her stomach.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Moans with excitement, his hips moving along with hers as if they were out of his control now)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga crossed her arms in stubbornness and denied their suggestions, ranting with good reasons of why she should go herself to look for him. But then her ears perked at the sound of the cracking from the rings as she suddenly stopped talking. Helga's dim eyes shrunk to the size of a pin at what she witnessed and lowered her ears in denial.

Helga: W-Why is it breaking??? Gold isn't suppose to break!! I.. I.. *closes her mouth and droops her ears even more, dragging herself to the edge of the bed and sitting on it while staring at the two rings in sadness, now not saying responding at all.*
Lilith's ears lowered at the sight of Helga's and she looked to the cracking rings on her fingers as more cracks formed in them to the point that it looked as if they were going to shatter. The color began to drain from the ring that she assumed was given to her by Wiezen, and her ears lowered more.

"This is what has become of his strength. I've noticed that it has increased immensely due to him obtaining the ability to use a rawer form of the magic that is used now instead of the wicked source of magic that the mark bestows other vessels." Ezekiel spoke. "Extremely destructive, but potently unstable. His body as it was was unable to contain that amount of energy, therefore the mark is evolving and morphing him to enable him to do so." He shook his head. "Though it was only in its minor display of it in a lower stage, it is nothing to be trifled with. We will have to be cautious."

Lilith only gave a nod, thinking to herself that if that were to be true, then "cautious" was an understatement. But in the same instance, it fascinated her, for she had never heard of such a destructive tier of magic until recently. It may have intrigued her to a degree, but she wasn't stupid. That was something she was going to have to be very wary of.

~

"Y-yes, that's it! Move more! More!" Macross moaned as she now rode him as hard as her body would allow her to, the force in which she did so continuously pushing her lover against the ground, and soon, the ring of black magic that had been clamped around his length shattered.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (His hips move harder against her, his moans getting louder and full of lust)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga slowly nodded at Ezekiel, but her eyes remained cold and dim on the ground. The witch never really knew how to express feelings since she spent most of her life cooped up in a small cottage, slowly but unknowingly driving herself mad. Helga turns around and crawls in the bed to where she could rest her head in a pillow, covering her body with the thick blankets as the triplets stared at her in confusion. She spoke from underneath the blankets and levitated the bottle of her mother's tears from the bear's hands to Ezekiel's.

Helga: ...you only need a single drop... I'm sorry for being the cause of why he attacked you.. *buries her head further into the pillow as she muffles through it* If there's any remaining chocolate cookies and other sweets from tonight Lilith will gladly finish them.. *releases a low, depressed groan as she sheltered herself from the light and her kids tried poking through.*
Lilith lowered her ears a bit more, and a frown came to her face as Ezekiel had set the bottle onto the nightstand and turned and left. She furrowed her brow for a moment before looking to Helga, who had covered herself in the thickness of the bed's blankets, then to the triplets who were trying to get through to her. She got onto the bed, murmuring something as she did so, and she quickly shifted into a snake, slithering underneath the blanket before shifting back to normal to where she ended up staring her sister in the face. In contrast to hers, her emerald eyes glowed a bit under the blankets and she brought her into a cuddling hug. "No....we'll finish them..." Those were the only words that she spoke as she held her sister close, taking her hand in hers as she lifted the blanket a little to let the children crawl under to join them. As a family...

~

Macross through her head back once against, letting out a louder moan as she began to rotate her rocking hips as she continued to ride him. "O-oh fuck, there! There! Yes! Yeeesss!" Her walls were contracting madly, and his moans felt as if it only added extra pleasure to her psychologically.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Moans loudly from the tightness, only going harder and harder)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The feeling of loneliness and heartache returned, and her fair skin slowly felt like a cold, dead corpse. It was official. No one could replace the love she felt for Wiezen. Not even a sister, or her own infants. Her children twitched their ears as they witnessed the loss of volume on their mother's strawberry blonde hair, her hair now falling straight and flat, losing her curls. The triplets tugged on her ear and hair, but the witch remained immobile as her dim eyes just stared at the rings. She tried crying, but it seemed as if there was no more liquid she was able to stream. She'd been crying for so long, that now she couldn't roll a tear. She could feel the knot of regret and guilt swelling in her throat as she received the hug from her sister, but her arms remained drooped by the sides.

Helga: I miss him..

Mr. Snuggles watched with his button eyes as his owner slowly dimmed in appearance, lowering his ears slightly but not saying a word. He had witnessed this too many times. With every, single, person, that entered her life and made her change seemed to just leave in the end. He'd seen her cry in corners and in her bed back in the cottage over and over again. He'd witnessed this with Helga's mother, and now her herself. He witnessed her crying as a child and now as an adult. Nothing had changed. He remembered how tightly small Helga held him in her arms as she could barely breathe, crying on his fur with bruises covering her face on the bed as she heard fighting from her parents. He witnessed her crying after being left alone as a child for over a weak, with no food or attention. He witnessed teenage Helga running back to the cottage and mourning over the death of others and the men that ended up abandoning her in whether a date, a relationship, and even a wedding.

He saw as she bursted through the wooden doors with her regal, white wedding dress and with her mascara running due to her tears. Her hair that was once in a neat bun was ruined, and so was her beautiful dress. The engagement ring that was once in her finger was gone. He witnessed her fall on her knees and burst into cries that created storms for weeks. And even though he was just a stuffed bear and had never really felt the feeling his owner was having, he understood it in a way.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
#smolhelgadeservestobehappy 1年以上前
Lilith was silent for a long moment, but not to think of anything she needed to say, for she already knew what she wanted to tell her. But to give her sister some time to think to herself. Her embrace tightened for a moment before she placed a small kiss on her forehead. And then, she repeated something that she had said earlier when they were at their mother's statue and fountain. "I have a belief that if you want something bad enough then you must be willing to work as hard as you can to get and or achieve it." She says in almost a whisper. "I would like to tell you a story...Reiyi." She said. "Will you let me?"

~

"I-I can feel you---aaaaah~, throbbing inside me!" Macross moaned. "L-let it out inside me!" She could feel the pleasure drop from her stomach and start to heat up between your legs. "I-I'm going to--" She moaned louder, unable to finish her sentence as she rode him faster.
Enricho: (Moans, lust fully taking over, as he finished inside her, moaning with excitement and pleasure)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The children sniffed around and continued to tug on their mother's hair. The witch snuggled herself further in Lilith's grasp since her body felt warm compared to her own. Her triplets soon join, huddling together as they yawned a bit as rested their small heads against their mother's bouncy chest. Helga finally sighed, her voice plain but with a hint of curiosity as she looked away for a moment and buried her face deep in the pillow.

Helga: I guess.. It's not like I'm going anywhere..
Lilith smiled a little and stroked her hair gently before closing her eyes. "Someone once told a young woman...that she was nothing. That the brilliant green of her gentle and caring eyes were ugly. That the flow of her long, beautiful, wavy hair would be cut, and that the sooth to her voice was all fake, for this young woman was a witch. One said to have been born from evil because of her magic, and said to be a horrible creature that hid behind the mask of soft flesh that was her face. There were threats to severe her head. To burn her alive. To burn down her home. But the young woman simply smiled her dimply smile in deep humbleness, and said to them: "I do not wish to harm you, for my heart tells me that it would be wrong to do so." When she spoke, her voice was as soft as the fluffy clouds above. But the people of the small village refused to believe what they called nonsense from the likes of a witch, until one day, the young woman made them a deal. "Yes, I'd be a witch. One who bares magic, one who is the ugliest of all creatures in your eyes. But I, am not wicked, nor am I heartless. I shall make you a bout. If I happen to win, you will let me be in peace. If I do not, you may banish me from these lands and never return." And the deal was fairly simple. The dazzling young woman would display the humiliation of being weak, for she would not harm them. The women and men beat her with whips and chains. They burned her skin with heated metals and irons. However, she kept to her word, and did not fight back. She did not lift a finger to harm them, and when they spat in her face and served her insults, she simply smiled in forgiveness, not matter the pain. And there she stayed for three days in the center of the village, unwavering in her decision. Still casting a caring glance to the children. But she was becoming weaker and weaker. She grew hungry. Though she remained where she was, her focus on one objective. People passed her by and teased her with food, and still...she smiled politely, and even greeted them. When the nightfall of the third day came, and the pale light of the moon was high above her head, the young woman was visited. By whom, she did not know, for he wore a cloak to conceal his face, but had a voice of charm and though she could not see his face, she could see the most beautiful eyes that she had ever come to witness.
He spoke to her, brought her a blanket, brought her food. "Why art thou here, in the vices of humility amongst folk who only seek to bring you harm?"
"Because I must, for they will not leave me to live among them as one with a heart, but as a monster of their nightmares. An evil, wicked entity." The woman answered him, though she did not eat the food, for fear of it being poisoned since her senses had been weakened. "But please, speak of you. Why art thy here? Are thy not afraid of one deemed to be the hideous creature? Does thou not fear the wickedness of magic?"
The man only smiled from his cloak an said, "Heavens no! For your beauty is what has attracted me here. It has roused my curiosity. I believe not, that you are a monster, but that you wield a heart of gold." He said. "I must free you, for you are for to much to gravel at the feet of those who seek to shame you."
"But you must know that they will execute thee, and label you as traitorous! They will seek to behead the--" Yet, the young woman was unable to finish her sentence, for the man had put a finger to her lips.
"Do not worry of me, for I have something that they do not."The man spoke to her. "Come, eat, rejuvenate your strength. I do not seek to harm you." He assured her." Lilith came to a pause, and illuminated a small light from the tip of her finger. "Shall I continue?"

~

"I-I'm--!!" Macross let out a scream of rapture, throwing her head back as the heat between her legs released itself as juices that flowed from her insides. Her body shivered hard for a moment. "M-more..." Those were the words that escaped her lips. She turned herself to where she could place her hands on his chest before leaning up and kissing him lustfully, keeping his substance inside of her as she began to ride him again, drool sliding from her lips at the extra intensity of pleasure that flowed and swayed within her along with his length.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Thrusts into her a little more as he kisses her lustfully)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The triplets seemed to all stare at their aunt with twitching ears, trying to comprehend her words. Helga was looking the other way as she spoke with her ears in interest of the story, but she furrowed her eyebrows slightly and wrinkled her nose when Lilith came to a pause to ask if she should continue.

Helga: ...what do you mean by, "shall I continue?" ...well duh!!! You don't spill something out and just not finish the rest. It's not right. *her ears flatten as she snuggles further in for warmth since her body heat was dropping.
last edited 1年以上前
Lilith chuckled. "Well of course. But I think it is safe to say that it is better to ask them as well.' She said, motioning to to small shadowy silhouettes that had appeared on the the sheet after the light had appeared at her finger, one male, one female. They were acting the parts of the story that had been told so far. The two shadowy silhouette people nodded. And so she continued.
"By the crack of dawn, when the rays of warm light peered onto the village, the cloaked man was gone, leaving the young woman with the blanket and the empty basket of food in which he had brought to her. And from that night forward, the woman continued to receive visits from the intriguing cloaked man, each time also receiving a gift. The second night he had visited her, he had brought to her a bundle of roses and the sweetest of baked breads she had ever tasted. "T-This is absurd! Delicious! Oh tell me, what might this bread be? I must know!" She had asked in glee and gratefulness.
"That is what is known as cake, as sweet as your care." The cloaked man answered, smiling with a pair of pearly white teeth at her interest. "On this night, I have brought thy roses. A symbol of the blood that has been taken from thee."
On the third night, he brought her a basket of fruit, and a amulet who's diamond mimicked the green of her eyes. This brought her joy, for she had never been given gifts of any sort before. "These fruits, so fresh are they. And this amulet, so very beautiful..."
"Yes, the fruit just as juicy as the lips of thee, and an amulet to match the elegance and pleasurable sight of thy eyes." The young man had said.
On the rising morning of the fourth day however, the townsfolk began to notice the gifts that the young witch had been showered in, and sought to take them from her. And so they did so, and they beat her when she had tried to keep them. One of them sat in her face, and scrubbed it into the dirt with the sole of his shoe, but this time, the woman did not smile. Instead, she cried. On the fourth night, she heard screams fill the air, screams unlike any other, but on that night, she was pleased to see the cloaked man again, though ashamed that she had allowed his gifts to her to be taken. She apologized to him sincerely, and cried when he presented her with a box of chocolates and a bundle of sunflowers.
"Worry not, for you will not be harmed by them any longer. On this night, I have come baring chocolates to compliment the sweetness of your heart, and sunflowers for the shine of your smile" He told her, which caused the young woman to smile through her tears. And on that night, they confessed their love to each other." Lilith says as the shadowy silhouettes payed their parts as she continued with the story.

~

Macross immediately went to riding harder as she kissed him with deep loving lust, letting herself go wild as she did so, ravishing her tongue through his mouth while moaning repeatedly.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga stared at the two silhouettes acting with her dull eyes, meanwhile her triplets raised their small stubby arms to try and reach them. Her ears twitched at the sound of her sister's soft, warm breath as she told the story. It sounded so familiar for some reason. When she mentioned the roses, it reminded her of both her mother and the time Wiezen knocked on the door with the bundle of flowers and chocolate with him. And even though she didn't crack a smile, her heart warmed just a bit before it returned to it's cold state. The ring on her fingers continued to crack, which made her look down at them and lower her ears for a brief moment before she lifted her further saddened eyes at the scene.
Enricho: (Went just as hard, unable to believe how hard he was going, as he moved his hips. His tongue moved out and meets her own tongue, pressing it against hers)
"It was then that the very next day came upon sunrise, and the young woman was met with vile remarks and an angered mob of townsfolk as she sat within the dirt of the town's center with only the gifts from her lover to accompany her." Lilith continued on. "It was then that she heard of the lives that were lost prior to last night, and as it was that she'd be the witch, she was beaten and tortured on behalf of those very deaths. A rather oblivious and foolish assumption to make. She was treated harsher than ever by the people of the town. Her flowers were trampled, and her chocolates ruined. But by nightfall, she knew that it would all be worth it. For she knew that she was nearing death, and seeing the man that she had fallen for a few more times would bring joy to her, but also sadness. And just as she predicted, at the fall of night where the full moon's light shined softer from the sky, He came to her.
"My love, tonight I come baring the greatest of all the gifts I have praised thee with thus far, as well as a serving of the freshest of vegetation." And with that, the young man finally removed his hood to reveal the long locks and strands of black that were to be his hair. The soft blue of his eyes were complimented greatly by this. His skin was as pearly and pale as the woman's in the condition she was in.
"O-oh, do show me my love, for soon we will be forced apart." The young witch said to him with grieving eyes.
"That fate shall not be." The young man told her while taking her hands into his. "For your faith has been heard by many, and the gentle heart of thee will not be laid to waste." And from his cloak, he pulled a box of silver that held a dim gleam to its texture. He placed it into her hands and smiled to her. "And to thee, I only entrust to hold this close to you. Do not open it until the night of the morrow."
The young witch gave a nod, and with that, she shared a kiss to the lips of the man that had put his trust into her. She was eager to see what this mysterious gift contained. But from within it, she could feel the lightest of thumps when she sat completely still with it in silence. And through the night, the locking of their lips turned into one of the fiery and heartfelt passion of making love to seal their commitment."

Lilith came to a pause again, and her ears perked at the sound of a metal platter against the nightstand that was accompanied by the sweet smell of what she could assume, was cookies. She also heard the door close with a faint but gentle click. "Ah, just in the spot of time. And it seems like we've got a bit of tea as well." She smiled before swirling her finger in the air and causing the sheets to shoot upwards and extend into more of a tent like fashion over the bed. "Much better." She gave a pleased smiled and levitated the platter of cookies and tea under the tent of covers.

~

Macross moaned uncontrollably into his lips, her libido being satisfied more and more as they continued to indulge themselves into lust and love. And not soon afterwards, she began to feel a familiar pressure again, building right between her legs. This only encouraged her to kiss harder and get him as deep inside her as she possibly could. Nearly all of her spots were being hit accordingly to her efforts, and she broke their locked lips only to throw her head back with a moan of pure bliss. "I-it's--ah!--It's coming, it's coming!!"
Enricho: (Moans with much excitement and pleasure, as he finally finishes inside of her, biting his bottom lip in total pleasure)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her ears at the sound of the click before lowering them again. She buried herself further into the sheets even after her sister had pulled them off. The triplets twitched their nose repeatedly, all eager to have a bite of the sweets. Helga sniffed at the cookies for a moment before looking away and refusing to eat any. She'd lost her appetite. Instead, she just rested her pale cheek on the edge of her palm and gave her attention to her sister for the story.
Lilith took one of the cups of tea from the platter and took a gentle sip. "Drink, Reiyi, or your tea may get cold." She said with a smile, but with slightly lowered ears. Despite this though, she took on of the cookies from the platter and nipped a bite from the edge before continuing with the story.

"As the morrow came once more with a shining sun, the young witch was confronted by yet, another angry mob of townsfolk, once again to be accused of a sight of mangled and twisted bodies. They accused her of taking the lives of their folk for what they were doing as revenge, and getting rewarded for it by an accomplice of sorts. They called her a liar, as if she hadn't been kept her side of the bargain. But neither had they. She had been there for well over three days, and she hadn't made even the slightest of complaints about it, nor had she made even the smallest attempts to harm anyone. She was baffled by their accusations, and a slight bit of anger came to her. They tried to claim the box from her lover, but she did not let them do so. No matter how bad they had beat her that day, she would not let go of the silver box that she had been gifted and trusted with.
This angered the townsfolk even more, for they believed that she hid a secret of riches within the box, or something dangerous that would give them liable evidence to trial her, and with that, they agreed that they would sentence her to death.
On that very night, the air was unusually cold, and they stripped the witch of her clothing, putting her to further shame before they would set her ablaze. The winds were at a standstill of gloom and tension. The sky was clear of clouds, and upon it rested a larger full moon than the previous night.
The witch let herself be shackled, but she would not allow the box to be taken from her grasp. "Farewell my love, for I will see you no longer. Not the silk of your nightly hair, nor the brilliant blue that rivals all. The graces of your smile..." And in the shadows of the night that were lit only by the palest of moonlight and the burning of torches that sought to burn her alive, she took it upon herself to open the box finally. But what she found inside bewildered her, as she had never seen anything of the sort. Within the silver box, laid a heart. Ka-thump...Ka-thump....Ka-thump. The heart was still beating as if there was nothing alarming about it being away from its body. But what surprised the young witch was that she could feel something coming from within the heart. Feelings. Love, care, sorrow, all that reached out to her. But then...anger. She felt anger coming from within the heart, but not towards her. And slowly, her eyes turned to the townsfolk as she heard her lover's voice, but she could not see where he was.
"Tonight, my love...I come, baring the gifts of protection and freedom to thee...and I shall drown my hands in crimson, stain them with the blood of many men for their sins and all that they have done to harm thy beauty." The young man's voice stated viciously. But what emerged from the shadows only moments later, was no man. But a beast. A savage. A...monster.
On the night of the fullest moon, screams filled the brims of the air. The grounds were painted in crimson, and flesh was torn from bone. The bright of scarlet stained the stone of steps and houses. Empty torches were strewn across the town for there was no mercy that had been shown except to those who had not laid harm to the young woman. And at the dawn of the morrow, the young witch laid eyes upon the beast, it's eyes rinsed with red as deep as the blood's thickness, as it stood before her in a tower over her weakened frame. It's fur was beautiful in her eyes, a pale black and grey. It's curved claws were the length of daggers, and it had numerous rows of well sharpened teeth. However, it did not attack her.
But when the first few streaks of sunlight brushed across the beast, it broke her chains, cutting through them effortlessly with its claws. Its fur began to fall away, and its size shrunk while it began to take shape of a man. It's eyes slowly cleansed themselves of the lusting red and was replaced by a all to familiar blue. And when the young man spoke to her, his words were, "I...have shed blood. I...have taken the lives of many. But for my love to you, I have taken upon my sins and became a monster. And to thee...I have given my heart. Are you...afraid of I?" The young man lowered his head in shame, and refused to meet the emerald of her eyes.
The young witch's composure did not waver. Instead, she placed her hand to his blood smeared cheek and smiled. "No...I am not. You have fed me. You have provided me with warmth on the coldest of nights. You have gifted me with roses, and sunflowers, and sweet breads. You...are a beautiful creature..." That was her answer to him, and her heart was sure to it."

Lilith came to yet another pause to tend to her tea and cookies, the shadowy silhouettes coming to a stop themselves. They had gained a noticeable increase in vividness while displaying this portion of story.

~

Macross took in a sharp gasp as she felt his releases flow within her insides along with the substances from the first. She lifted her back side one last time, her lips quivering, before she slammed herself down, sending overwhelming waves of pleasure swimming throughout her body and mind and causing her to let out a scream of absolute pleasure at she reached a forceful climax, her toes curling and her fingers digging into his shoulder as she leaned down to place a lustfully sloppy kiss, her body trembling in small shivers.
Enricho: (Moans loudly with pleasure inside her mouth while kissing her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The witch sniffed her congested nose, wiping away a tear that rolled down her left, dim eye as she watched the silhouettes play their part. She released a heavy sigh and glanced at the tea and cookies, but shook her head to herself. Instead, she broke pieces of the cookies for her children to nibble on. She remained quiet for a long while with her ears lowered while staring at the nothingness.
Lilith took one final, long and heavy sip from her tea before placing the cup down gently.

" "Come, we shall go to lands in which we are safe, and we may live a life together and bare children to teach good to. It will be a joyous time for us both." The young witch spoke to him, tugging at his arm.
But for a moment, the young man was frozen in a sense of what he had just done. But in the end, he buried the thoughts of consequences, for if what he had done was for the innocence of another, in specifically, his love, then it was plausible and well much logical. "Let us set off to lands of our own. Build a home in which our children could call theirs." The man answered, and to her, he gave a smile. But the witch would never know how much the actions of this man ate him alive in side for the many years that came next.
In the veil of winter, the young woman, now much more matured, bore her first child, a baby girl who's name would be Snow, for her eyes were going to be those of her fathers. Years ahead, in the middle of the summer, a second child came into life, a baby boy who would have the name Sonny, for he had the brightest pair of emerald eyes and resembled his father strongly. And with their children, they were as happy of a family as they could be in their cottage by the rivers that flowed through the seasons. The children grew, as did the plantation as ripe as ever.
But there came a day where the young man, now a husband, looked to his lover, who was now his wife, with sad blue eyes at the end of winter. The children were all sound asleep. "I apologize to you love...for I must leave you, maybe to never return."
At this time, the still well enough young witch was baring a third child. But at these words, her heart immediately went into an ache. "B-but why, must I ask?"
"You now bare a third child within your womb. I, am a monster not worthy of you. And as I must, I will have to leave your side." The husband answered. But this was a ember made to be a fire, as a heated argument erupted between husband and wife. And by the morrow, the husband was gone, leaving the witch alone with her three children.
The witch, angry and hurt, began to tell her children the worst of their father. Telling them that he was a very bad man, and that she had to make him leave. Many months passed, but as she bore her final child, Rein, at the end of spring, she became heartbroken. And that's when she understood. The wife was far from a fool when it came to certain creatures and beasts, but yet, she had been so quick to judge and assume before she realized that the man, her husband, had left in order to protect them, her and their children. It was all to protect them. And instead of the summer that was supposed to come forth after the spring, a harsh winter came over the area in which they lived. The witch understood that she had made a vital mistake, one of foolery. To think that her husband, the one who had loved her for many years, and had given her children, would leave them for no absolute reason at all. To think that he had found another woman other than herself, or that he had lost interest in her. And with that, the witch rushed to the bedroom that they shared and nearly destroyed it in her frantic use of magic to search for the silver box that had been entrusted to her. But when she opened it, her heart sink to the depths of her stomach as she found that the heart within the box had hardened into a stone like form and began to crack. From the heart, she felt its sadness, heavy and thickened. She felt its betrayal, from her own words. She felt strongest bond of love towards her from their years, and towards their growing children. The hatred that her husband felt towards himself. And with that in mind, she left her children with plenty food and warmth, placing kisses to their foreheads before she left them with the eldest child, Snow, in charge until she returned.
Until THEY, returned, for the wife, the mother of three, planned to bring her husband home to their children and comfort him with all that she could. And so she ventured out into the most wrathful of snow storms...in search of him."

Lilith came to a complete stop and looked down as her portion of the cookies were gone, just as well as her tea. But yet, she didn't continue on with the story. Instead, she took one of the cookies that were supposed to be Helga's and ate it. "To be continued, a story left undone." She spoke. She smiled a little and lifted an eyebrow. "Or is it? Maybe so, maybe not."

~

Macross continued to kiss him wildly before her body jolted again, and she came a third time before finally coming to a rest, her body trembling with blissful love and a desire that was now taken care of. Despite this though, she still kissed at his neck, unable to keep herself from doing so.
Enricho: (Pants heavily, feeling her rest above him, letting the silence surround them peacefully)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga tucked a strand of her now plain, flat hair behind her pointed ear. Her body remained cold like a corpse as it was hugged by her sister, and her pale, dim emerald eyes just stared straight ahead of where the two silhouettes once played the scene. She spoke in a toneless voice as she softly furrowed her thick eyebrows.

Helga: ...If you think I blame him and I will ever tell my children lies about him, then you are wrong… I already learned my lesson. To shut up and never speak my mind, even if what I say makes sense.. Because no matter what I do.. I always end up screwing everything up. …..You know.. This might sound selfish and all, like me making a scene and being ignorant, but.. I realized that I’m always either used, replaced, abandoned, or forgotten.. And that.. That sucks.. I don’t understand why.. You're saying that I am to quick to judge.. Do I.. Do I not have the right for after I've been through? Do I not have the right to jump to conclusions that might be true? ...That ended up being true... He’s not protecting me by leaving if that’s what you’re insinuating. It just causes more pain, and I know that it is physically possible for a witch to die out of her emotions. I’ll cry my eyes out. What... What kind of man leaves his wife and THREE children to fend for themselves, Lilith?! What kind of man doesn't fight it until the last drop?! What kind of man is not willing to fight for his family and contain himself?! What... what kind of man tells you all these beautiful things and just.. leaves.. ...I know I’m difficult and I’m a terrible person for everything I’ve done, but no matter what.. I always end up coming back.. I’ve always poured my heart out for the people I love.. But it never works. My confusing definition of love always ends up going down the drain.. No matter what I do.. They all seem to find a way to put the blame back to me.. As if they’ve done nothing wrong.. I’m never worthy enough to be kept close and to be loved… I’m so.. Attached to things that aren’t attached to me. I love too easily. We were doing so fine in the morning. And then you came by and tried getting him back. But I told you no matter what you did I would always be there, but I suppose he took it the wrong way.. ..I don’t want my children to grow up without a father.. They haven’t seen Wiezen for a while now.. Heck, I’m not even sure if they remember him.. They’ll wonder what they ever did wrong to not get the love that they deserved from a father. And then I’ll have to tell them that it was my fault he left.. Everything ends up being my fault.. And that.. Hurts.. Knowing that you are guilty of everything. Guilty of your own pain. The sorrow I feel inside has no remedy. I can feel my heart following the steps of the rings and slowly shattering themselves..

Mr. Snuggles tilted his furry head and interrupted his owner before she could continue.

Mr. Snuggles: Of course people will blame you, my lady. That is what every being does afterall. Even yourself. They won’t ever admit that they’ve done wrong. It shows vulnerability. You can stop waiting for an apology or for him to return, Quartz. You won’t hear any confessions from his lips like you’ve done. Of course Wiezen knows what he’s done. And your mother and father. But, they’ll all just be stubborn and have the intelligence of a toddler, *glances at the triplets* - No offense - and they’ll pretend that their actions did not cause any damage. They’ll turn the tables as much as they can to keep themselves from being blamed. That is how a person functions. If they were to admit all their sins, they would have to face what they are. ..And nobody wants to do that. They would rather point at you and say how you deserved everything. And then they’ll walk away, feeling guilt-free. It is good that you have accepted what you’ve done, my lady, but not everyone is too fond of opening up.

Helga lowered her ears at her teddy bear speaking, releasing a low sigh and resting her pale cheek against the pillow.

Helga: ...I’m a hopeless romantic, aren’t I? That’s humiliating. ...He told me he loved me, Lily.. And I believed every single word.. He told me I was beautiful and that he loved my eyes and the way I looked so peaceful when I slept.. He told me he loved the way I laughed and how lovely my smile was.. He told me I was kind and generous.. He called me his Helga. He treated me like no one else has.. He wanted to start an adventure with me. We were going to see the trains, and the clearest of waters.. We were going to get married.. I was already thinking about the decorations and my wedding dress. It was going to be a white, sweetheart mermaid dress.. One with small diamonds on my chest.. Where I would wear mother’s jade earrings. Where my hair would be in a braided bun with flowers and a long, silky veil.. A wedding where I wouldn’t be abandoned in the alter like last time.. A wedding where black tears wouldn’t stream from my eyes. A wedding where I felt.. Complete.. Where I would dress Wiezen Jr. and Elijah with white suits, and dress Rosemary and Zealia with beautiful pearl dresses.. Where my Rose would be my flower girl.. *lifts her hand slowly to stare at the rings* ..But then.. I’m stripped from all my happiness.. My hope.. I hate you, he said. You’re no lover to me now, he said. I despise you, he said. Screw you, he said. You’re the reason I leave, he said. ...And all those lovely things Wiezen had said to me before seemed to wither and vanish from my heart, just to be replaced by sadness and heartbreak.. *she perks her ears to the sense of Wiezen Jr. gnawing her index finger, but she can’t even smile at that cuteness. She releases a small sigh and carries her triplets up to her chest, gently tickling them behind their ears right at their favorite spots, meanwhile they try biting her finger playfully out of instinct* ...I want to tell him things.. Things I never got the chance to tell him.. Things he forgot about and pushed aside…
last edited 1年以上前