Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Yes. But, you still haven't answered my question, Macross. Why are you wearing a hood? It's not raining. Please, let me see your face (Reaches to remove the hood)
Gaspar: (Sits upon a wagon, as it moves, looking at the sack next to him)
Wagon Coach: Excuse me, but why must you carry a bag so big
Gaspar: It's just my belongings. I wish to see more of the world.
(Inside the sack, an unconscious Rosemary rests inside)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Scales began to emerge on Helga's neck as she settled her triplets back down, growling and taking a step back as the ground beneath her seemed to ignite into flames in a circle before disappearing. She sniffed again, trying to locate Rosemary's scent but there was nothing to smell. Helga clutched her fist tightly, growling in anger as she looked around one last time before peeking her head out the door with her towel.

Helga: ...Somebody took Rosemary..
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen's eyes searched the room slowly before he moved in a blur of speed, only to reappear fully dressed. He sniffed the air again slightly, and a growl began to come from him. "Helga...something's not right." He says, taking another sniff at the air, at first, not smelling anything. But then his eyes filled with autumn orange, and he tried again just to make sure that he wasn't mistaken. "There was another human here..." He said with a low snarl. "I'm really starting to hate humans to be completely honest." He looked to the triplets for a moment. "Get dressed. Looks like we've got a early morning hunt."

~

Macross didn't try to stop him when he reached to remove the hood from her head and from over her face. When he did, it could be seen. Her lip was cut open, and her eye purple and swollen. There was a gash on the other side of her face that stretched from her cheek to under the eye that wasn't as swollen. She looked away for a moment, but then looked back to him as she removed the cloak she was wearing to reveal her Hunter's uniform, the old one that she used to have. She pulled out a piece of paper and held it out to him, a soft smile coming to her face. "I didn't want to hurt anyone...so I reasoned with them...no matter what." She removed the cloth from around his face that he always used. "Now...you can be happy....and not have to wear this anymore. They're not going to try and hurt you anymore...it's done."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Macross.... What happened.... You went to the Capital, didn't you? That was foolish of you. They don't care who you are, they'll just kill you... or worse. Thank god you made it out alive. Hell, thank the lords you made it out of there at all.......... Did you kill someone?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga’s pale face seemed to be turning red out of anger as she growled quietly. She perked her ears before suddenly appearing in the new, plain purple dress she bought yesterday in a flash. When she turned to face Wiezen, a few tears were already streaming down her face, but the burning anger on her face literally evaporated her waterfalls.

Helga: W-What about Wiess and Emma? Are they alright? They have to be alright, you just saved them yesterday!! *quickly appears besides the bed where she inspects her children in case they were fed anything suspicious*
Wiess and Emma both continued to sleep peacefully huddled with one another as they had been when they had been checked on before, only this time, their arms were hugged tightly around the boxes that Helga had brought to them, small smiles on their faces.

Ezekiel walked into the Emma and Wiess's room. "Rest assured, Madam, that those two children are safe and sound asleep. I have taken care of them, just as was asked of me." His blind eyes stared at the nothingness in front of him, but oddly enough, directly at Helga. "However, I was just to be on my way to inform Master Wiezen and yourself of the rather strange fellow that caught the sense of my third sight , and a rather odd smell while I was occupying my occupation at the counter. The little girl that you had in your company, the eldest one...I no longer sense her within my range. I fear that she is no longer within the walls of this Inn, and I will not stand for it." The elderly man spoke quite calmly, but the sternness in his voice revealed that he was infuriated. But calm. "Where might be Sir Wiezen?"

~

"It may have been foolish...but not in my eyes. Not for my cause..." Macross shook her head. "No...I didn't take anyone's life, Enricho. I did my best to make them leave you be..." She opened the piece of paper than she had been holding out to him and opened it, showing him a formal and official document that showed his bounty at zero, along with a few other words. "The other hunters....I fought them. I fought them all...to show them that they didn't have to be cruel and cold to be good hunters. To show them that as long as they had something to protect...that they would be stronger. I fought them all...for you....no matter how many they decided to test me with." She gave another soft smile. "No matter what the broke on me...I kept fighting...for you. And they eventually considered my request..." She lifted her fingers to the mark on his face, some of them broken, and brushed them across it. "This....this means nothing anymore...you..are free."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Upon finishing her story, he embrrassed her in a hug) You didn't have to go through all that trouble for me, Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I-I don't know.. I don't know.. I don't know...

Helga lowered her ears at Ezekiel as she looked around once more, in complete denial of her own daughter disappearing. She runs back into the room where her triplets are, reaching for her small bag and pulling out the teddy bear. She murmured a small spell to bring him back to life, and when she did, she shook him in anger.

Helga: Snuggles you had one job!!!!

The bear lifted its button eyes at his owner.

Snuggles: I did. But you cursed me therefore I had no control of defending Lady Rosemary. It is thy fault.
Helga: *growls as her eyes twitch* Silence! You shall locate her with your scent. Be useful for a change!
"It's all right...it's all all right. This pain...is nothing compared to the joy that you bring me...nothing..." She only could lift one of her arms to embrace her which was the one that Flynn had helped her regain., for the other one was numb and she couldn't feel it at all. "You...are my love...my friend...my joy...and I would have done anything it took...for you to be free. For you to no longer bare something as cruel as that mark as something bad..." Macross says. "Because I love you...and I would do anything for you."

~

Wiezen was no where to be found in the room. The window was cracked slightly in opening, and the small door that had been locked up with wards and chains and seals was left wide open, empty, but having a powerful sense of old magic drifting from it's opening. But there was a strange unknown small symbol that was placed onto each of the triplets' foreheads.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Come, you need to rest (Picks her up off her horse and rests her on a sheet)
Macross's vision blurred as she stared at her lover, loving every last bit of what she saw, even through the dismay of haze that had began to come over her sight. "C-come...lay here...with me." She said, holding out her uninjured hand to him. "I...I want to look up...into the sun with you...on this beautiful day..."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Takes her hand in his, as he lies next to her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Snuggles: It appears your fiancé has departed, darling.

Helga perked her ears and turned around, only to encounter Wiezen gone and the symbols placed on her children. She released a low growl and gritted her teeth.

Helga: You've got a big storm coming for leaving without me, Wiezen... *her eyes narrow even more* Well.. You three are safe.. I still want to check on Wiess and Emma.. I want them all together where I can keep an eye on all of them.. I'll bring them up here.. *settles the bear besides the triplets, then makes her way downstairs*
As Helga was making her way down the stairs, Ezekiel intercepted her at the bottom step, both Wiess and Emma at his side blinking sleepily with containers of their breakfast at hand. "The children, young Madam." He says.

Wiess held Emma's hand in his, the ball that Helga had gotten him in hand. When he saw her, his eyes lit up, and both he and Emma ran to her and hugged her. "Ms.Helga!"
Emma let out a yawn for a moment, right after her brother had. She was wearing the clothes that Helga had brought her, just as well as the boots. "Thank you!" She said cheerfully, a grin on her face.

Ezekiel smiled for a moment before looking to Helga himself. "Madam Helga, I would like to have a word with you. It is of something of great interest before you depart, pertaining to the young Master." The elderly man said. "We may walk and speak if you'd like, after you've settled the children of course."

"Then I don't mind hearing what it's about myself if it pertains to me." Wiezen says, the door of the Inn closing behind him as he made his way too them with something wrapped in a deeper purple cloth in his possession.

"Mr. Wiezen!" Wiess turned around at the sound of Wiezen's voice, attempting to shake the rest of the sleep from his eyes.

"Ahh, there you are. I have been meaning to speak to you of something that you have approached about for numerous years." Ezekiel says. "But I'd rather not in the midst of children.

~

Macross turned her eyes to the sun and the sky as her eyes focused for a moment. "Such a beautiful day..." She says a little above a whisper. Though she could only see out of the eye that wasn't swollen, it was still something that she found brought her peace, but not as much as the man that laid next to her.
Enricho: Indeed it is (Stares at the sky, still unable to take his mind off of Macross's injuries)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga nodded at Ezekiel and told him they'd have the discussion after she settled with the children. She glanced at Wiezen with an intimidating glare, which was enough for him to realize she was mad at him for leaving so suddenly. She shook her head a bit and looked down at the siblings, expanding a fake smile and them.

Helga: We'll be going upstairs for safety, yes? And those clothes are just the start of what I plan on giving you two. You deserve the world itself. Let's get going, the sooner the better! And you may just call me Helga. You'll tell me all about you and your favorites and dislikes so that I can please you two in anyway my magic lets me do so. *she takes both of their hands and walk in between them back up the stairs into the room*
last edited 1年以上前
(I wonder where COLA is :P)
(Never getting on a plane...EVER again XD I'm back though!)

Wiezen had rolled his eyes at the glare from his soon-to-be wife as she walked up the stairs. He turned to Ezekiel. "So...I'm finally about to get some answers? It's taken long enough..."

"And I do give you my deepest apologies I do for keeping such information from your knowledge, even if it was by the request of your grandfather on your mother's side. There is much to learn about who you are, Sir Wiezen, and there is much for Madam Helga to know is well."

"Yeah...I know. I hated not being able to tell her anything about myself. Who or what I really am. Especially since I don't know anything about the matter myself. Come to think of it...why now?" Wiezen asked. "Why haven't I been told this a long time ago?"

Ezekiel cleared his throat. "Because you are now ready. You've recognized and accepted a part of yourself that you know little to nothing about, but the lust for blood that comes with it, and the strength it holds. Come, I will further explain."
---
"Thank you Ms.Helga...we're very grateful. We really don't get stuff from people..." Wiess says, looking down at his feet as he and his sister made their way up the stairs with Helga. "Unless you count the stuff my dad did...he always said that pain was the best gift anyone could give..." He mumbled.

~

Macross turned her head to look at him. "Do...not-" She coughed for a moment, and winced at the pain that came with it, her hand tightening around his for a brief moment before she was able to relax. "-worry love...I've learned to tell when you are doing so..." She put up a smile. "I....love you..."

Jade_23 commented…
At least あなた had a 安全, 安全です flight...? xD 1年以上前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
No! Fuck that! xD It's bad enough that I have a problem with heights, but when your with a annoying relative that keeps talking about a plane crashing when you're trying to go to sleep for at least five minutes? Nah ah, HELL NO! And I STILL haven't went to sleep yet lmao 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Oh geez xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga came to an abrupt stop as she perked her ears at the sound of Wiess's last words. She walks in front of him and squats down, observing him closely with her captivating green eyes, then unexpectedly raises his chin and places a kiss on his forehead and smiles down at him and Emma.

Helga: You no longer have to worry about him. Never again shall I let another lay a hand on either of you. Especially not with a handsome face like yours, little one! And you two shall be gifted with dozens of more presents from me. I will protect you, your sister, my children, and my stubborn husband. You are part of our family now. At least for me. So of course I will show my ultimate love for both of you.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Holds her hand a little tighter) I love you as well

(Wont be on much, I'm afraid. I got school :P)
last edited 1年以上前
Wiess's blue eyes looked into the green of hers for a moment before he blushed deeply and looked back down at the ground. "T-thank you Ms. Helga!" He said, giving a sort of bow. "For h-helping us and giving us somewhere else to live and...and saving us..." He sniffled for moment, but stopped himself from crying any for the sake of his little sister.

Emma looked to her brother for a moment, and then back to Helga before she mimicked him and gave the same small bow that he did. "Thank you Ms.Helga!" She said with a bubbly giggle.

~

(Noted)

Macross nodded before turning her eyes back to the sight of the sky before, after a few moments, they began to close slowly, though she tried to keep them from doing so. Blotches of black began to come over her vision momentarily, but she blinked them away. "I'm...so happy with you...Enricho..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helps smiled at the boy, wiping away his tears with her thumb and unexpectedly picking him up with her right arm, embracing him in a tight hug while she carries Emma with her other arm. The witch carries them both up the stairs and to their room, placing another kiss on their foreheads as she opens the door and settles them on the ground.

Helga: This is definitely better than the room downstairs, no? Hmm.. *goes over to the triplets who are crawling around in bed, introducing them to the siblings* This one is Wiezen Jr., Elijah, and Zealia. They're all troublemakers, but very cute ones. *sets her triplets on her lap as she begins to change them into new, clean fresh clothing that she bought yesterday, then gently scratches their ears* They are very kind and accepting. So is Mr. Snuggles over there. *points at the teddy bear that casually walked around the room in search for teacups* He's very reserved, but if you need anything, he is there to serve you!
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I'm happy to be with you too. Please just rest, Macross. I don't want you to use any more energy than you have to
(Sheesh...I never thought it would be possible to have s much crap to do at one time -_-
But I'm back now atleast XD My bad, for the sudden disappearance and stuff)

When Emma's eyes landed on the teddy bear, they lit up in excitement and awe as she saw that it was walking around. Moving, like no other teddy bear would have. Well, the ones that she had managed to have didn't, at least. "Mr.Snuggles!" She said with a giggle.

While Emma was more fascinated by the teddy bear, Wiess looked down at the triplets, blinking a bit. Wiezen Jr., Elijah, and Zealia. He could tell why Wiezen Jr. had his name, he did look a lot like Mr.Wiezen, and Elijah did as well, except that something was...different. Their expressions were a variety of things. And then he looked to Zealia, seeing that she had miss matched eye colors. One a emerald green, the other such a clear blue that he thought that he was looking at a piece of the sky, or into clear sparkling water. "Zealia...I like that name..." He found himself saying before looking to Wiezen Jr. and Elijah. He smiled. "You two are the boys...so you have to take care of your sister alright? But since you're so little I guess that I'll be the big brother." But then he paused for a moment as he looked at the marks on their foreheads and looked to Helga. "Ms.Helga, what are those?" (WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE xD) He asked, pointing to the marks. "And why do they have fur?"

~

"Don't worry...about little ol' me love...I'll be alright..." Macross looked over at him through the eye that she could still see good out of and smiled. "Everything's...going to be alright...and better now..." She felt a dizziness come over her for a moment, but she didn't waver as she saw more than one of him in her vision.
last edited 1年以上前
(It's fine)
Enricho: I know (Holds her hand a little tighter)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Mr. Snuggles had finished cleaning around the room and left the bathroom spotless before returning back to his owner and sitting besides her on the bed. Helga pats on the side of the bed, indicating Wiess and Emma for them to join her. She helps Emma up on the tall bed, then moves on helping Wiess. She elevates three apples from the table, bringing them toward her and setting the fruits in front of her triplets as a meal, some sucking out the color and another eating it itself. Helga remains silent for a while before answering Wiess's question.

Helga: I, uh.. I'm not quite sure. I'm guessing they are symbols that represent protection? And as in what they are.. Not sure either.. *curls a strand of her long hair behind her ears awkwardly* ..There are certain things Wiezen keeps from me.. But I rather just not say a word, because usually whatever I say ends up being my fault and some big fight happens and.. Well, yeah.. I've learned to just keep things to myself nowadays, no matter how much I don't want to.. It's for the best.. And when Wiezen is ready to tell me the things he has kept from me, I'll be waiting for him with open arms.. I've just learned that's the best way.. It's sad, actually.. Annoying a little. I can't really do much to protect him.. I'm just you know, that sidekick in every folklore kids are told. I'm just a witch. A witch that isn't even aware of her full potential.. A witch that was born from the original handcrafted warlock and witch from the Ancient Ones... *lowers her ears slightly* I don't know what they are, or why they have fur. They are something that I certainly am not. I'm excluded from that inheritance. But I love them no matter what they are. They are my triplets. My adorable Zealia. My handsome Jr. And my brave Elijah... ...Sometimes it's better to just ignore your curiosity of the unknown, Wiess.. *perks her ears, but her head remains staring at her bare feet* ...But yes.. *unexpectedly picks up Wiess and sets him on her lap* You are the big brother. I do consider you my son, and I love you just as much. *strokes his cheek gently* Although, do not worry about always putting others before you for being the oldest one. Because I am here to protect you. I have your back, my little one. You don't have to follow every order Mr. Wiezen says. And if you don't feel comfortable with what he says or anything of that sort, come to me and I'll gladly have a talk with him.. And I will always be here for you and your sister no matter what. I shall never judge you. And I plan on making every wish of yours come true. *kisses his nose gently and combs his hair with her nails* You are a Quartz now. Wiess Quartz. Emma Quartz. It suits you all too well. ...And you're too adorable to be worrying about the impurities of the world. *kisses him again on the cheek and hugs him tightly* Too handsome and too cute for this world.
last edited 1年以上前
(The priest walks into the tavern and sits down at the table, as he orders a drink)
Tavern Owner: (Looks over the priest as he hands him his drink)
(The priest nodded, and reached for his drink, but missed each time)
Tavern Owner: You're blind, aren't you
Priest: (Smiles) Why yes, I am
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
(Can we pretend Flynn and Franziska are in that same tavern? xD)

Flynn: *quietly rests his chin on the pillow as he observes Franziska sleep, gently stroking her hair out of her face and speaks in a quiet, low voice* ..Would you like something to eat, love?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Sure 1年以上前
Franziska: (Yawns, as she wakes up) Oh, hello Flynn. Sure, why not
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *expands a small smile* Great.. You need to eat. I'll pay. Save your pebbles. *winks at her as she helps her up and gets dressed to head outside* What would you like?
Franziska: Anything will do. It's a Psychopath's job to eat anything
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: But I want you to eat what you want. *takes her hand in his as he opens the door for them both and walks downstairs to the tavern's dining room* I want the very best for you, my love.
Franziska: (Smiles) I know you do (Kisses his cheek)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
He walks down the stairs with her and heads inside the dining room, not noticing the priest at first while he takes a seat in the table next to him with his lover and opens the menu to order.
Franziska: (Looks at the menu over Flynn's shoulder)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Any ideas yet, Smiley?
Franziska: Do they have any raw fish. It's best to get them raw. Like the bears
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *blinks* ..Raw fish? No, no, no. Too dangerous. You'll choke and die on the bones. Some carry mercury and other bad chemicals for you.
Franziska: Oh, you worry too much, Flynn (Giggles)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I do not! I worry about the common sense things! You always ask for danger, Franziska! Maybe that's why psychopaths are seen to die sooner. But nope, you won't. Not on my watch.
Franziska: Well, I'm glad you're watching out for me. Okay, I'll have a cooked fish
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: That, I do allow. How about to drink?
Franziska: Well, I'm guessing faking an infant cub to get the milk of a mother bear is out of the question, so probably water
Priest: (Sits at the table, drinking from his mug)
(Whelp, back...and I got on that stupid...dreadful metal bird again to get back home xP)

"My dear...would you--" Macross coughed for a moment. "Would you care...to bring me some water...." She says weakly as she looks over to him with a light smile. "B-but....before you go to do so...if you decide...please...please remember...that I love you..."

~

"Mr. Wiezen...I like listening to him. He's right. Emma is my responsibility, and I don't think he would ever tell me something that's wrong or bad. I saw him in my dream last night, and he isn't bad." Wiess gave a nod and smiled a bit, but then shifted a little as he felt something...strange. He looked at Helga, then looked around the room for a moment. He didn't know what it was...but it felt...off. He looked over to Emma, who in return, had looked to him as well, and they stared at each other for a moment.

"Big...brother?" Emma spoke
---

Deep under the Ol'Timer's Inn, Wiezen found himself running his fingers across the pages of a large book before he finally closed it. His eyes were unfocused, and he looked to the portrait on the wall, colorless and blank to eyes except his own. He stared at it for a long moment before looking away, looking at his hands.

"Do not feel as if you are wrong, Sir Wiezen. For you are nothing like of their likes, and not of their kind." Ezekiel spoke to him as he stood at the door. "What you are, is the exception, just as your grandfather was, and your grandfather's grandfather. But YOUR grandfather in particular, I was his caretaker just as I was yours. And he was a great man in the perspectives of many. And a hybrid, just as you were yourself. You must not feel threatened by yourself, but accept it. Your changes...your endurance...it is all your nature. And it is up to you to control that nature...as having the blood of the First Beast within your veins. The blood of the kings and royalties were something that your parents had a distaste for, and they did not want t except that they were not bestowed with the importance you have. Because it was nye their choice. Your mother, she was an inheritor of such blood as well, but it did not choose her. This is because it sensed an evil that had no ends in her heart, and when you were born, those injections that she caused harm to you with were attempts to drain and push the nature of you out by having it fuse with something that it was not suppose to. But through your time, through your growth, your downfalls and your highest moments, she failed. It was her duty to reveal to you what you truly were, and she refused that duty and came to loathe your grandfather like no other would. She did not obtain his wealth, nor did she obtain his throne, because she was not the fit and would only use power to rule for herself. But in the end, she came to her senses and wanted to protect you when your father attempted to bring death and end your life, though that would have only ended in his own being cut short. And hence, your were sent away. When I heard of such news, you could have imagined how enraged I had become. So much, that I had began to lose sight in my eyes. When I found you as a child, out in the fields of snow, shivering and near your death, I gave my vision as sacrifice to ensure that you lived. By honor of your grandfather, may he now rest in peace, he had given me one final order that I had vowed to carry out. And that was to ensure that you found out what you were when you were ready. When you had become of age." He pulled out an almost ancient scroll of tattered and beaten paper. "Your grandfather wanted me to give this to you, Sir Wiezen. And by his request, I shall read you the words that have been passed down from each generation." He cleared his throat.
"Though our kind was first to be called "Beast", "Monster", "Savages of blood", "The first to carnage", we as people are no different from the races that may have came to the sight of your eyes. The creatures that have came to smell and devour. There are two parts to even the smallest of halves, and by far, there is always light that lies within the darkness of even the deepest shadows. We, the kings. We, the monsters. We, the beasts. We, the harmed. We, the Therians. Within the world that we call our home, are two halfs of each race. The good, and the evil. The light, and the dark. Many years ago, we were only that of blood lust and darkness. But from that darkness came the smallest spite of a light that was never meant to be. However, it was there, and so it remained. You may feel entitled to the dark that may sleep within you, but you are not, for only the light may be where you are now. You, of the Alphakterrerainonusok descent, are of light. You are of the half that has been from light, with eyes that rival the clearness of the skies, and a heart that lays dormant, ready to be unlocked at the winters of your will. You must not let it die. And you must not have that will broken. For you, may be the beaten. The bruised. The battered. The accused. The hatred. But within you, lies the muse that will make change, and show to you what you must become. What you have searched so long for, is yourself. You, are the child of prophet. Your name is curse to those who fear it, to those who see you as evil. But a gift, to those who know truth. You find yourself in nature, and your nature will find you, but only if you are looking. You...are the child of our race, that will save our damnation and repent for the sins of our darker people. Never feel as if you are lost, as nature will guide you."
Ezekiel closed the scroll, bundling it back into its cylinder before holding it out to Wiezen. "This...belongs to you, Sir Wiezen."

Wiezen reached out with trembling hands and took the scroll into his grasp, clear tears falling from his face and down to the ground. "I'm...." He stared at the scroll.

"I will leave you to your thoughts and your decision. I must make your whereabouts known to your wife to be." Ezekiel says, giving a nod. "If there is a mistake that has been made, one that your grandfather wishes you not to make as he did, it is to never forget the ones who love you most. It is a very powerful thing." And with that, he left.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *she ignores the looks the siblings give to one another, staring at the nothingness of the ground while her ears twitch every now and then* Mr. Wiezen has very peculiar characteristics, most which I love.. *gently continues to scratch Wiess’s back with her long nails* And just like you, I love to listen to him. ...He has.. Rather.. Strange ways in understanding and loving someone. We all do. But he’s not.. Always right, I’d say. Not saying that I am either. ...Just keep that in mind. Not all of us are always right… You must see the different perspective of things, little ones.. For example, would you kill someone without knowing their story or having a reason? Just killing them for what they are seen as is not very nice.. *lowers her head slowly and places a kiss on his ear*

Mr. Snuggles remained seated quietly besides his owner, contemplating her words and realizing the irony of the situation, comparing her relationship with Wiezen to the one of her parents. They were very similar in a way..
Weiss blinked for a moment before looking to her. "But there's a lot of people that do that. You told me in my dream that you've done it too..." He said with a puzzled expression. "Mr. Wiezen said that there's a little bad in everyone, and that--"

"The child is correct, Madam Quartz." Ezekiel said as he entered the room. "You have done the very things that you speak of yourself." He spoke calmly and chuckled. "But what differentiates him from yourself is that Sir Wiezen is not as you are. There are things that he has yet to understand. And with the information that has finally been given to him, he has found that he is much more different from the things of this world. But I dare say, it is quite rude of you to speak of him in a manner of such, and on a subject that you yourself are guilty of. But I dare not say in detail in front of the minds of the young, for that is most unsanitary." His blind eyes turned to Weiss. "Hmm...quite the curiosity you hold there, young one. And in return...my curiosity of you is beginning to become quite potent. But Madam Quartz is also correct, young one. You are human, and if there is a choice of reason, you will have to learn the rights and wrongs as you age. But you must also come to understand that there are no such thing as "right" and "wrong". Only what is seen from perspectives of wants and needs. There is much for you to have knowledge of in this world, and I'd see fit if I would be the one to guide you in the ways of protection, but from your own perspectives. Sir Wiezen holds a great care for you and his children, and that is something you must always keep at thought." He paused for a moment, looking around and furrowing his brow before looking to Emma and Wiess. "Worry not children. What you may sense, she will not be here to bring harm to any of you.. Nor will she come anywhere near either of you, for her interests do not lie here." He then turned his attention back to Helga. "Come, I have much to discuss with you immediately before a departure is made."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga simply lifted her apathetic eyes at Ezekiel when he appeared. She listened to every word of his carefully, opening her mouth for a moment to respond but then closing them. She looked back at the children and expanded a fake smile, then turned her head toward her teddy bear and nodded. She settled Wiess to the side and stood up, walking toward Ezekiel. She then stopped and turned slightly to the apple sitting on the desk, grabbing it with her left hand and chopping it up into little tiny pieces with her magic. The witch stops and turns her direction, walking toward a nearby window and setting the chunks of apples on a napkin. She raised her head at the sky, quietly singing a very short, beautiful line. After a few moments, a few birds appeared on the edge of the balcony and seemed to be chirping at the witch. Helga smiled at them slightly and left them to eat up as she turned her attention back to Ezekiel and walked out the doors besides him with her hands interlocked with one another.B
last edited 1年以上前
Ezekiel gave a smile to the children. "I will send something up for you to enjoy soon. Please, relax yourselves, there will be nothing for your worries to hold to." He gave a nod before closing the door gently. "Aaah, so that is the entity in which Sir Wiezen spoke of. In seems that he has gotten the aspect wrong, for it is merely a soul within a physical object." He walked down the hallway with his hands interlocked behind his back, and as he stepped down the steps of the staircase in a manner which would seem impossible for a normal person who had lost the sense of sight, he spoke. "Tell me, Madam Quartz, are you familiar with that of which is known as the Mark of Carnage?" He asked as they reached the bottom and last step of the staircase. "Quite the anarchic sense of symbolization it is. Chaotically destructive in the means of mass bloodshed and most of all in particular, hatred inducing when on the boar on the flesh of a peculiar race."
last edited 1年以上前