Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 13264

1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Of course.. And I love you too (Gets up and quickly makes his way to get some water)
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross smiled as his grasp slipped from her hand, and she turned her head back to the sky for a moment, a tear running down her face as she looked to the sun, looking into the radiance of its light. The sight of it reminded her of Enricho when she saw his smile. When she looked into his eyes. When he told her the words...I love you.... "For...give...me...I-I'll..." Her eyes closed slowly, and after a moment, her breathing stopped. Her heartbeat met ends with her ceasing breath soon after. But in the silence that fell upon her, something from the past began to return.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Arrives to a small lake and starts to fill the canteen with the water)
The light from, the sun seemed to beam away from Macross's body for a moment as an envelope of shadows reached out towards her, shadowy hands grasping at her arms and legs but disappearing into a black mist as they were not able to do so. But one was able to, it's finger like tendrils grazing across her neck just enough to leave a small square in which the edges were split to where they resembled some sort of fangs in manner.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Hm... *remains quiet as she walks besides him* The mark of carnage, huh? I've probably seen it while flipping through pages.. Is that what Wiezen has? Is that what drives his instinct to the edge and his only solution is to hunt? Wow. Is it truly a mark? I always thought it was some sort of thought the brain decided to bring up and accept.
Enricho: (Returns with the water) Macross, I got your water
"No, I'm afraid not. The truth of the Mark of Carnage is in no form of book...but one. But I did hope that you would have heard word of it. Especially among the community of thieves, for there was a time where they began to become rogue and resort to killing, making them less of thieves and more of savages." Ezekiel spoke. "And no...Sir Wiezen does not bare such a mark. It is more rather...that he originates from it. The origins of his very well being, his nature in all, lies with that very mark. You yourself, Madam Quartz, come from a powerful origin yourself. In fact, I do believe that I've had the small honor of encountering your father in my younger centuries. If I may remember correctly, Sir Wiezen's grandfather had as well. However, in this case, there are numerous aspects that differentiate." He paused for a moment at the steps before he continued towards the counter. "But I fear that the origins of which Sir Wiezen came is what may trouble him the most, even if he is to come to an understanding with who he is. For it is far more than what one would imagine." He says as he walked to the counter. "The instinct of hunting being a mere "thought" in his case is more than ludicrously as far from the truth as the sun from the moon." He reached under the counter a sketch from the drawer. "Would this be more familiar to you?"

And there on the paper, was the very mark that both Macross and Sonni had before their deaths.

~

Macross's body was motionless still, her body as if it were a stature there on the grass. Her eyes were closed peacefully, and the breathing within her chest had remained absent, just as her heartbeat.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Nuuuuu smol 豆 :,( 1年以上前
Enricho: (He sat the canteen down as he made his way toward Macross) Macross? Are you alright?
Macross was silent. Instead, in response, the tears that had come from her eyes glistened as the rays of sunlight became fond of her once more with the shadows no longer there to prevent them from beaming down with a pale morning light.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga felt a strange ache in her heart when they both walked to the counter. It was as if some connection of hers had been broken... But which? She swallowed the pain and shook her head, slightly lowering her ears at the sight of the paper.

Helga: Absolutely. I would recognize that anywhere.. That was what Lady Macross spoke of.. It was a burning sensation on her throat, no?
Enricho: (Gets on his knees as he sits next to her. He waits for her to hopefully wake up)
"Depending on where the mark was located, then there is may be a possibility. The mark itself spreads as if it were a virus across the surface of the skin, but always comes to some form of ends at the eyes, depending on who it's victim may be. The Mark of Carnage is much like a parasite that feeds the host powerful black magic, while in return, feasts on the hatred that begins to build within the host. This very mark came from the First Beast of creation that may go by many names. The "King" of Beasts. The Lord of Carnage. The Alpha of Slaughter. That very creature is the beginning of Sir Wiezen's bloodline. Therefore, the Mark of Carnage is embedded into his blood, life, and soul, passed down from each generation that it chooses worthy of baring the rawest form of itself." Ezekiel explained while placing the sheet of paper gently onto the surface of the counter. "With the mixture of warlock blood that his mother had been giving him, the very likes of the mark had been suppressed, however, the mark began to adapt to the likeliness of what is known as magic. I'm sure you have come to notice at some point in time that his resist to it has began to gradually increase, yes? This is due to that very mark beginning to grow within him with the absence of magic. And he is beginning to become more like his ancestors, a race known as Therians, the first offspring of the First Beast. Though this may be so, there is something else to be accounted for. The Therians relatively have a literal split in history, in which a gleam of light emerged from the shadows that they were subdued in. A light in which none of them understood. Sir Wiezen inherits that light within him, for he is of direct decent of the Alphakterrerainonusok bloodline. He is the only other Therian to hold both parts of the purity of light, as well as the dark of the mark. But the mark itself is growing stronger and more agitated as it is kept from feeding. There are initially three stages of the mark itself. It has already taken the first stage, the beginning of transformation and the lust for blood. The second stage will only drain him of his sense of reason, and increase the morphing process. Others such as humans or other species that may be unfortunate enough to have the mark may be drawn to him, even from the likes od death, to be slaughtered to quench the mark's thirst. The thirst is that in which can be compared to hell itself, as explained by his great grandfather. And by the third stage...." He shook his head. "The Mark of Carnage....will began to change him into an incarnation of the First Beast itself. It will start with implanting hatred into his mind of whatever he has come to hate before, except it will become more severe. His patience will become thin, and he will no longer have mind able to cope with reasoning except a reason to kill. However, there are two possibilities that may be possible in order to prevent things of such matter from occurring. If you believe that you have seen bloodshed...then it will be no comparison to what will happen if the third stage is reached and completed. Which is why she will be arriving shortly."

~

Macross's body started to grow pale, but her skin sleek and smooth as something that would almost be similar to a square blotch of ink burned itself into the side her neck in the precise location it had been all the while ago, making itself definite, but kept out of sight.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Two possibilities? What are they? ...And she? *thinks of all the possibilities for a moment* Oh, do you mean Lady Lilith?
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Still waiting for her to wake up, the expressions on his face began to darken, as he kept his eyes on her)

(The priest remains seated, drinking)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: ...Water it is. Remind me to keep you far away from bears. *kisses her hand gently and stands up, walking by the priest to the counter to order*
Priest: (Hears Flynn take a seat) Ah, hello. (Waits for a response)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *flips the pages through the menu without glancing back at the man, but hears him as he waits for his meal* Good morning, how's your day going so far?
Priest: It's fine (Listens to Flynn's voice) Hmm....... A young alchemist, I presume. A bit high strung, but still loyal. (Gives a pleasant smile)
As the seconds passed them by, the tears seemed to stay damp on Macross's cheeks, refusing to dry under the light of the sun as she laid there, motionless and only growing paler.

~

"Well, I suppose there is also a third option, however--" Ezekiel began, only to be interrupted just as he was beginning to explain.

"I suppose he does." The Inn's door closed as Lilith's voice cut in before Ezekiel had a chance to give an answer. "So, I finally get to come to meet and greet this old place again eh? And with the extra gift of finally laying my own eyes on the supposed "replacement" in person. Oooo, goodie." The irises of her eyes were a piercing crimson, white locks of hair falling passed her waist as the green of her skin complimented the curves of her body. She yawned, a smirk coming to her face as her pupils flickered into slits for a quick second before returning to normal. "Where's my Wiezy? I heard that he needs my assistance. Haven't seen him in years. It'll be good for us to finally....catch up, after such a long time stuck in that wretched coffin." She scoffed before grinning.

(The Witch, Lilith)
 As the 秒 passed them by, the tears seemed to stay damp on Macross's cheeks, refusing to dry und
Enricho: (He sits there, with his expression now completely dark, seeing her pale now with his face without a single ounce of light) Free... What's the point of me being free from this scar if I can't have anything to be happy for? (His hands turn to fists as he stares at the ground)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her ears at the woman that entered the Inn, twitching them with each step she took. She slowly turned her head at Lilith, observing her from top to bottom and remained silent for a moment. A long moment. She unexpectedly slightly bowed and greeted her with a smile and stretched her hand at her.

Helga: ...Greetings. It's nice to finally meet you, Lady Lilith. I'm Helga Quartz.

Flynn: *turns his head toward he priest, tilting it* uhh.. Do I know you? You look familiar.. What's a priest doing here?
Priest: Hmm..... I don't know (Thinks about it)
Lilith stared at her outstretched and for a moment before brushing it aside. "Yada yada yada, just Lilith is fine. No need for the formalities after all of the shit's that come out of that pretty little mouth of yours already am I right? Probably so most likely, so without further ado, moving along." Her eyes went to Ezekiel. "Ezekiel! Gods ya ol bat, still alive and kickin with more years ahead of ya than I can count eh? It's been a while!"

"Yes...it has Madam Lilith, I see you still have your rather rash manner as always." Ezekiel says, putting on a warm smile.

"You know it! I prefer not to let the good things change to much ya know?" Lilith cleared her throat, her demeanor changing. "However, on a serious note, I wish I had come to tend to old memories and things of that nature. But before that, I would rather let the matters of importance come to hand. WHERE, is Wiezy?" She sniffed the air. "Aaah, there he is. His scent has changed quite a bit since we last saw one another, but I can always sense that certain part of him." She closed her eyes for a moment, smile coming to her face before she opened them again and the smile disappeared. "It definitely feels good to finally be back."

~

A sharp gasp came from Macross suddenly as her eyes shot open, her backlifting in a pai stricken arch, black veins began to stretch from the growing mark from the side of her neck and stretch until it made a crescent shape under her right eye as it turned a dark purplish red. Her wounds began to heal, but the paleness to her skin remained as she lifted from the ground with her legs alone, now standing slumped on her feet.
Enricho: (Seeing her get up in her state, he stepped back a little) M-Macross?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Right... Uhh.. *lowers her hand and holds her own right hand while looking around awkwardly, then turns her head to Ezekiel* ..Is my assistance needed? ...I'll be off to look for my lost daughter if Lady Lilith here has things under control.. I'd love to help you in anyway. Anything for my husband.

Flynn: Hmm.. Alright then.. *observes him closely before picking up his order from the counter* Have a nice day?
"Anything for my husband" Lilith mocked, rolling her eyes. "Oh don't flatter yourself. WIEZEN!" She called out, her voice carrying a small echo along with it.

"There is, Madam Quar--" Ezekiel began again, only to be interrupted once more.

"Nah ah Zekiel, that's my title here and MINE alone. I had it first. I'm picky about my things and I'm not really fond o sharing at the moment. Call her something else." Lilith cut in with a dismissive wave of her hand. "And besides, Wiezen's goin' to right? Best get him now before he starts lashing out at everything. I'd rather him do so at the bad guys, not at me." She shrugged. "We've got limited time and we're on a schedule. WIEZ--"

"I heard you the first time." Wiezen's voice spoke calmly as he walked up the staircase to the left, his expression both grave and solemn. "I take it that it's time to go then right? Wait a minute..." He looked to the Lilith. "How and why--forget it. We need to go find Rose. We've wasted enough time here."

~

Macross cracked her neck and shoulders as she straightened herself. She turned and looked to Enricho with a daunting dead expression. "Lonzel elmapaca shiezo emptada...?" Her voice was dull as she spoke and unknown language, staring at him. "You, Hunter. You are a comrade, yes?"
Priest: (Smiles to him) Why don't you join me, sir? It's nice to have some company during my travels

Enricho: Wh-who are you. You're nothing like Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmm.. Give me a moment. *leaves to go ask his lover of she wants to join him*

Helga: Yes, please. I'd appreciate that. *leaves to the door and holds the door open for them* The sooner the better.
last edited 1年以上前
Jade_23 commented…
Wait why did it post that again xD 1年以上前
Franziska: Sure. I like meeting new people (Gets up and hops over to the blind priest)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Great! *grabs the tray of food and walks besides her to join the priest in his table*
Priest: (Listens to Franziska) A young psychopath. Always one to try new things
Franziska: Wow. How did you know?
Priest: I can tell from your voice
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Hmm.. You can tell what we are just by our voice? Seems a bit odd.
Priest: I've been blind my whole life. I've taught myself how to tell a person by their voice. From their tone, pitch, and the use of their words
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I see.. So tell us about yourself, what brings you here? *serves Franziska's plate*
Priest: Well, my name is Kristoff. I came here to continue my research of the country. I just decided to take a rest here
Franziska: How interesting (Eats in a rather animal-like manor)
"And we'll catch up along the way!" Lilith added as she hooked her arms with Wiezen's and drug him out through the door.

Wiezen's expression was rather nonchalant, but also bitter as he was pulled through the door of the Inn unwillingly, though he had the power to stop that dead in its tracks, he just didn't...feel like it. At the moment, he just felt as if he were going through the motions. "Great...now that you aren't inside of my head anymore I should warn you that I am able to tear you apart if I'm to do so..." He muttered.

"Oh shush! I brought your favorite, that last jar that I owed you!" Lilith said with a grin before snapping her fingers, a small jar of chocolate chip cookies appearing in her hand. "I would have been here sooner, but I was busy finding a way to get passed that thing on your tongue, so enjoy!" She took one out before he could detest and shoved it into his mouth.

Wiezen growled for a moment, but as he began to chew, the disgusting taste that he had been waiting to surface along with the need to vomit never came. And the cookies...actually tasted good! His ears twitched for a moment. "What...did you do?"

"That's my secret, Grumpy." Lilith answered with a half smile half grin.

~

Macross blinked as she continued to stared at him before grabbing him by the collar stiffly and pulling him down to lips, shoving her tongue down his throat slightly before pulling him a way with a strength she didn't have before. "You, Hunter are a comrade. I know that now. We must depart." She said as she released him from her grasp.

Enricho: (Coughs as the tongue was shoved down his throat) What have you done with Macross?
"Nothing. I am only what you perceive me as. But you know very well who I am...for I remember you. Back inside the village, the one who followed behind me. Yes...yes, I remember well. I never forget, always remember. It is one of many apsects that deems me superior. Must you depart with me?" She spoke monotonously.
Enricho: I perceive you.... As this? Something isn't right. You were find yesterday. Now you're....... Different.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga just stared silently at the two exes walking together. She narrowed her eyes at the jar of cookies, then lifted her eyes at the path ahead and passed through them as she sniffed the air to look for a trail.

Flynn: Interesting. *picks up the piece of food with a fork and brings it to his mouth* I always thought priests remained alone in the churches. Last time I got in a fight with one.. A rather rude and evil one..
Kristoff: A rude one, huh. You must mean Gaspar. That man constantly yells about this thing called the Land Mover. By the Ancients, let's hope that we never live to see that creature
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Yes! Him! Ugh, don't get me started. He insulted my fiancée here and has absolutely no manners at all!
Kristoff: Indeed he doesn't. Ha, Land Mover. The day that thing comes is the day we all die (Takes a sip of his drink)
Wiezen pulled his arm away from hers the instant that all the cookies were no longer in the jar. "Wu...canyot tempt ee with....the yikes of ookies!.." He said, despite having his mouth stuffed with them to the point that he could barely true, but because of the sharpness of his teeth, managed to start doing so just fine. "Wat di u make these ou of anyways?"

"As I said Zenny, that's for me to know, and you to find out if you wish to take a trip to our hut. It's still youuurs too ya know. But it's my little secret as I said before if not." Lilith giggled a little, shaking her head slightly as she had watched him stuff his mouth.

Wiezen gave a "hmph", or at least attempted to do so while chewing, his mouth becoming emptier and emptier with each chew as he sniffed around for a trail. "It's almost impossible to pick up a damn scent. But I doubt that they've gotten that far. We're just gonna have to search the towns. I'll tear them down if I have to...one by one." He blinked for a moment before shaking his head. "Yeah, we'll search the nearby towns...."

~

"You wished for her to stop hurting, correct? And she, I, longed for your freedom. Both wills corresponded, and therefore I am now what keeps her, myself, alive, healing from the inside and onto the outside." Macross answered in a droning dull explanation that was both confusing as well as vague.
Enricho: Alright. How long before she... You go back to being yourself?
"If that is what you wish, then she will be in the highest amount of critical pain with a highly undeniable chance of death if injuries return all at once." Macross says in the same dull voice, staring at him blankly. "If I were to return her, myself, here, then she will suffer. Is that what you'd wish upon me, Hunter. Pain that will break her, I, from the inside?" She tipped her head to the side, the pupil of the discolored purple-red eye seeming to enlarge for a split second as she continued to stare at him.
Enricho: (He can't bare to think of an answer) Is there a way for you to heal so that she may be able to come back to herself without a chance of death
"There may be a way. I must find he who is descended of the the First Beast." Macross spoke. "He will restore order to the carnage in which I am quite familiar with. I may heal from the inside, but the power in which I have will remain as the darkness that plagues my soul unless it is able to be removed. We must depart at once. The aura of this place is disgusting."
Enricho: Alright. We'll find this person immediately. (I promise, Macross) Let's go (Starts getting a few things packed)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga simply perked her ears when Wiezen spoke, but kept her eyes glued to the path. She sniffed again, taking her time before her eyes became slits.

Helga: I'll let you two catch up. *smiles at them in an oddly friendly way at Lilith* Welcome back, Lady Lilith. I can see how happy you are to see Wiezen again! But I'd suggest wearing a cloak to hide the green. Humans aren't always necessarily nice. ...Here, have mine! *removes the brown cloak that came attatched to her simple dress and hands it to her* As I said earlier, it was nice to meet you and I hope we get to talk more. But I wouldn't want to interrupt what you came here for anyways. *smiles again, then turns her back on them*....I've caught a scent. Follow me at your own pace.

The witch suddenly emerged beautiful, white wings and soared in the air, looking down at the trees and slowly making her way toward the forest where she followed the scent.

Flynn: ...Wait, what? You believe in him? I'm pretty sure he's just.. Well, you know.. Crazy..
last edited 1年以上前