Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Actually, it's something similar to transportation, but you may feel a tad bit dizzy after the first time. Now that I think about it, even if we used normal teleportation, you still wouldn't have known where to go, or if we would have ended up hitting a brick barrier and sent somewhere that would be way passed far off. And some of those places aren't exactly...the best places to be either. So we're just going to get somewhere close by where the encrypted magic isn't placed out and go from there. Which brings us to this." He took her hand in his. I want you to read my mind, and I'm going to think up a visual for the location. Don't focus on teleportation, just focus on the visual itself and release a little magic like you would when using something like levitation. Or something that doesn't use much magic."

~

Macross closed her eyes for a moment and let out a small sigh, going into a small day dream as she thought to herself, So this is what it's like to have peace...She looked to Enricho as she opened her eyes, in them being nothing but care and love as she placed her hand on his gently.
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Smiles to her, holding onto her hand, as the wagon continues to move)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *grasps his hand tightly in hers, then nods while her other hand is occupied with the triplets* Alright. I'm ready. I can do this. I can do this, I can do this. For you. *closes her eyes and twitches her ears* ...Okay, think about the location, my love.

Flynn: *joins her in taking off his shirt, then slowly begins to remove her outfit while his lips are attached to Franziska's*
Franziska: (Pulls her outfit off, revealing half of her body as she keeps her lips locked with Flynn's)
Wiezen was glad that she had closed her eyes to focus, because a smile came to his face as he looked at the woman that stood at his side. The perfect wife. He couldn't go back on that. And he wouldn't. He placed his lips to hers in a deep, passionate kiss of love before he thought up a visual of the location that they needed to head to. It was a place called Ol'Timer's Inn, a particularly large tavern that looked its age. Old. But the flashy bits shown of the inside seemed to be more on the expensive side. The outside had numerous windows and there was an old but thick and lightly rusted metal gate in front of it that lead on a small path of concrete up to the door where a small bell hung from the top.

~

"I love you..." Macross says softly, resting her head against his arm as the wagon continued to move to return them to the mountains in which they came from to retrieve everything they had gotten. And even the wagon was a bonus for them both. She closed her eyes again as her mind began to wonder off.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
The alchemist wraps Franziska's thighs around his waist as he leaned in forward and deepened the kiss while tracing his hand downward in her inner thigh areas.

The with smiled after she was kissed, and she slightly squinted with her eyes closed, focusing completely on the image in Wiezen's head while she tightened his grip even more. She used as little magic as he said while keeping the children close to her. Helga repeated a very short spell as she kept her eyes closed, and with that, the whole family disappears from sight and into thin air.
Feeling a light bit of nausea after they disappeared, Wiezen blinked for a moment as they had appeared directly in front of the Inn, letting out a sigh as his ears twitched for a moment before he looked over to his soon to be wife. "How do you feel love? Are you alright?" He asked, checking on the children as he did so. The building that stood before them was slightly different from the one that he had showed her, one built from brick and concrete while the roof of the place was made of a thick and smooth wood. But still, the large sign that hung from the front of it read "Ol'Timer's Inn". A place that had been remodeled after enough destruction from the past.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga held her head for a second and swallowed the knot of nausea she felt as well. After a moment, she lifted her weary, pale face and managed to expand a very small smile while nodding.

Helga: Y-yes, my Wiezen! I'm fine, just a little nauseous but nothing too bad.
"You'll get used to it after the first few times." Wiezen said as he looked the gate in front of him. "I hadn't expected them to do so much remodeling while I was absent...luckily, I doubt they've forgotten the face of the owner." He said while pushing open the gate. "This is one of those places where we're safe. We'll rest here for today, and after we check into a room I'll have to go get something from town. I want you to make yourself and the children comfortable while I'm gone, and I'll be sure not to take long okay?" He pulled a oddly shaped key from his cloak's pocket and places it in her hand before he holds her's in his. "This...is ours. Go to the room at the very top while I speak to whoever's at the counter."
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Presses herself closer to Flynn, kissing him deeply)

Enricho: (Holds onto her hand a little tighter) And I love you, Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga accepts the key with a nod and a small smile.

Helga: Understood. But be back for your gift! You'll love them. *expands her smile, then walks further in with the children, following the instructions Wiezen gave her*

Flynn pressed his body against her closely while continuing the deep kiss and wrapping his arms around her waste while getting on top of her.
Franziska: (Giggles between each kiss, continuing to do so as Flynn was getting her ready)
Wiezen smiled a little as he watched her go in with the children, following close behind as they walked through the gate and up to the double doors that were shaped and carved from a tough but light wood that emitted faint traces of magic. Wiezen stepped ahead of them to pull the doors open where the inside of the Inn was revealed. Clean white floors with only a few vague specs of dust. A pathway to their right that lead to a liquor bar while another pathway to the left lead to a diner. Ahead of them, a elderly man wearing an all black uniform and a matching black hat stood at the counter where a wall of keys sat behind him. To either side of him were flights of stairs, the flight to the left leading down while the flight to the right would lead further up. Both flips of stairs had a velvet carpeting and picture frames hanging along the walls.

~

Macross smiled to herself, hearing his words and feeling her heart thump twice at a time for a moment. That was all that she needed to hear to love him even more. "And that is why I am happy." She said, her eyes remaining closed.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Continues to smile to her)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn lifts Franziska by her thighs and thrust forward through her entrance as he never broke the kiss that they shared.

Helga observed the elegant scenery in front of her and the children. She glanced back at Wiezen and smiled widely.

Helga: This is beautiful, Wiezen! I'll be waiting upstairs in the top room then? *kisses his cheek before walking up the stairs to the room he had indicated with the key and holding her kids on the other arm*
Wiezen had given a nod, and smiled a little in thought before going to the counter. "It's been a while, Ezekiel. I see the Inn has had a hell of a upgrade since the last time I was here." He said, looking around for a moment.

The elderly man stared straight ahead, as if he were to be staring through him. "Ah, Master Wiezen, yes, it had been quite some time since I've heard such a familiar voice. Years. Centuries. I am quite glad that you approve of the improvements that have been made. There were a few incidents in which the Ol'Timer was severely damaged. There were a few things that were beyond replacing, but nonetheless, it still stands before you even today. And yourself young Master, have you been well?"

"Eeeh, I guess you can say that. We have a lot to talk about and catch up on. And the "Master" isn't all that necessary old friend. I'm glad that you were able to keep this place up and running for as long as this." Wiezen says to him. "There's some trouble revolving around Lilith that needs to be taken care of, but as of now, we're close enough to take a break and rest up. I need to go retrieve a few things, so I'll need you to keep a close ear on the room up top."

"I will be sure to do so. Even with the small misfortunes that have come from time to time, your permanently owned room has been kept in tact. I've taken the liberty of having it remain clean and spotless for your return, and all of your possessions are as you left them."

"I appreciate your elegance and efficiency old timer. I have a lot to be grateful for because of you. Thanks." Wiezen says as he turned towards the door. "I'll be back in just a bit."
The room that Wiezen had spoken of, located at the top and beyond the other ones, had been his escape into privacy for a long time. It was a safe haven for him to relax and a place he felt comfortable. Ever since the Ol'Timer Inn had been built from the bottom up, he had been there. After all, it was his by inheritance. And Lilith's as well until the incident. The room itself was fairly large, having its own separate shelves of liquor that was the most rare to come by and a more than big bed. The flooring was covered in a dark velvet carpet, matching the bed sheets and the curtains that surrounded the bed itself, while there was also numerous books on basic magic and the more advanced things. A few feet away from the bed was a pull-open door that lead to the sight of another room that had literal trees growing from the walls and floor, giving it the look of a miniature forest. This section of the overall room held a hot tub structure that was angled just right with the seemingly non-existent ceiling in that section of the room, and the tub itself was filled with the hot water that poured a fountain like a water fall, though the source of such water was unknown.

~

After a moment or so, Macross had to make herself open her eyes before she would end up falling to sleep and probably falling off of the wagon in the process. She wouldn't doubt it. Not only that, but she couldn't be groggy while they had work to do.
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
After Helga had entered the door with her children, her ears twitched at the sound of the water pouring in the tub. Her emerald eyes widened at the beautiful sight around her while she held her triplets closely with Rosemary besides her. It was such a fascinating sight that she could not take her eyes off of. She expanded another small smile as she looked down at the babies in her arms.

Helga: Way much better than the old ugly cottage, huh? *lowers her ears slightly, then looks around as she closes the door. *

She didn't really want to touch anything since everything seemed so.. Perfect. She wanted to do so many things in that room, but it was Wiezen's, not hers. And as a child she was constantly slapped for touching things that did not belong to her. She just decided to lay down her children and await her husband's arrival.
(Okay, Jade, gonna skip ahead some time with Flynn and Franziska)

Enricho: Looks like we're home
Jade_23 commented…
mkay 1年以上前
Inside the room, there was another door that was on the opposite side of the room as the pull-open doors that lead to the hot spring tub, though this door was smaller and had locks and chains sealing it. There were also a bunch of warding seals around it and a spell that only would be undone by the sound of the voice that had placed it there to began with. After a while of Wiezen's absence, there was a small knock on the door. And it was Wiezen himself, standing there with a bundle of roses and a box of chocolates that he had brought along with him on the way back. He decided on knocking instead of just walking in, mostly because he wanted it to be a surprise in a sense to say.

~

Macross blinked for a moment and straightened herself at her lover's words. "Home..." She paused for a moment before looking to him. "Indeed we are." She said with a small smile. "We're home..."
Jade_23 commented…
awww 1年以上前
Enricho: (Just sits there, smiling and listen to her words)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga had already laid down her children on the bed to play with the toys she had packed, and now she was currently fixing a few items on a nearby table. She perked her ears at the sound of the knocking and lifted an eyebrow. The sheet-dressed witch slowly walked towards the door the placed a hand on the knob, opening it and widening her eyes at the sight of her fiancé.

Helga: Shit.. W-Wiezen! You're back, already?! Heh heh.. *looks back at the table of items, then back at the man and lowers her eyes at Wiezen's arms that carried the roses and the treats. She released a small gasp while lowering her ears* Wiezen! ..A-Are those for me? You.. You shouldn't have! I don't deserve them! You already got me the ring, this is too much! *releases a small sigh while keeping her head low with a light blush* ..Thank you.. *she places a kiss on his lips before pulling away and embracing him in a tight hug. She suddenly widens her eyes and releases him, then blocks the entrance of their room* W-Wait! You can't go in like that! *rips a fold of her red sheet and hands it to him* Put this blindfold on first! I have a surprise for you too.

Flynn: *keeps his arm wrapped around Franziska's body after their activity, releasing a satisfied sigh as he placed a kiss on her ear and closed his eyes to rest*
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Giggles cutely, returning the kiss)
Wiezen paused for a moment and blinked once before giving a smile. "Alright then, if you say so. But first, yes, these are for you. Of course you deserve them, and there's no such thing as "too much" when it comes to things like this." He returned her kiss before handing her both the bundle of roses and the chocolates. He then tied the blindfold over his eyes. "Neat, surprises. Is this good?" He said, sniffing around a bit before his ears perked for a moment.

~

At that moment, while looking into her lover's eyes, she remembered something. A question that she had wanted to ask him, but it had slipped her mind with everything that was going on. She decided on waiting a bit longer until they could get started with building first. "Shall we unload everything then?"
Enricho: Sure (Gets off the wagon and begins to unload everything in the back)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *sniffs the roses and releases a sigh of delight* ..ahh.. Oh! Yes, that's great! *kisses him again while blindfolded, then smiles* Okay, okay okay!! *slightly giggles as she “jogs” in one spot in a childish manner* Eeeh, I’m so excited! I hope you love it! I tried doing my best on finding something you like with the little information I knew about you! I just had to get you so many things because I didn’t know which to choose! I studied Human gift traditions, and perhaps you’ll like it as well! I.. I’m not really creative or crafty or anything, but I did design each one and got them made by professionals, and I added my own touch. And I made a lot of gifts just for you! I heard somewhere it’s like “Christmas” - this human holiday - when you receive many presents! So I hope you feel like that! I put in all my effort in each single one of them! Okay, you can’t see, right? Right! *wraps her free arm around his and guides him to the other room, clearing her throat* A-Alright! You can remove the blindfold now! *lowers her ears as she awaits him impatiently*

When Wiezen removes his blindfold, the first thing he sees is a table full of all sorts of beautiful gifts. A blue cooking apron was hung on the table that had his small name imprinted on it in the corner. There was also a set of spatulas and big spoons scattered in an elegant way on the wooden surface. A big jar of chocolate chip cookies could be seen on the edge of the stand, along with roasted insect kabobs. But the most eye catching thing on the table were two items: One was a beautiful, thick and solid golden ring with many small details and on the center of it, it had a white, opal gemstone that reflected the colors of the sky or anything held near it; and his name was carved in very small cursive letters on the golden band. The last gift that was quite a sight was a medium sized snow globe. When he had walked closer to see what was inside, there was a small designed town that he immediately recognized. Two figures, one male and one female, one appearing to be Helga and the other to be himself, were standing across from each other, having a simple conversation where they had first met. Helga recreated the scene in the small snow globe, getting the exact and perfect facial features along with the same outfits they were both wearing that day. When the snow globe was shaken, small pieces of glittered snowflakes fell from the top and just made the scene in the glass even more special. Helga, who was standing behind him awkwardly suddenly perked her ears.

Helga: O-Oh! I almost forgot! *quickly sets her roses and chocolate down and scurries around the warlock and pulls out a small confetti cannon from a box, struggling to pull it as it finally popped and covered the area with small shreds of colorful paper* TA-DAAAA!!! Happy Christmas!! Or is it Merry..? Oh well, what do I know? *stares at the pieces of confetti that just fall on the carpet, then furrows her eyebrows* Hey! I did not get you to make a mess! Is that all you do? Pop and dirty the floor?! -Nghh! Excuse me for that, my Wiezen. *leans down and begins to pick up the small glittery pieces of paper while glaring at them*

Flynn: Have I ever told you how much I love you? Because I'd tell you every minute of every hour.. *yawns a bit before nuzzling his head against her shoulder* Who wouldn't love such a precious rose like you?
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Giggles) Well, I love you every second (Taps the tip of his nose with his finger)
Wiezen's eyes widened at first, but then his ears lowered as he remained silent for a long moment. The silence stretched on before it was broken finally when he began to laugh. "T-this is the first thing that I've really gotten from anyone!" He picked up the apron first, running his fingers across the material that it was made from. He went to reach for the spatulas and the large spoons, but stopped, furrowing his brow for a moment. He turned around without saying a word and went into the bathroom to wash his hands first. Returning, he dried his hands on his cloak before finally picking up the cooking tools in his hands. When he pulled up the sleeves of his cloak, it could finally be noticed that the fur that had always covered his forearms and hands were gone. "Perfect...perfect..." He mumbled to himself, a smile coming to his face as he looked down into the snow globe. His eyes moved to the ring of gold, and he picked it up into his hands for a moment and closed his eyes, letting out a small sigh before slipping it onto his finger and placing a kiss to it. He could smell the roasted kebabs, which were a more than average scent through his sense of smell, but when he saw the jar of chocolate chip cookies, his ears perked and twitched a bit as a grin came to his face. He opened the jar and took one out, placing it between his teeth before turning to Helga, wrapping his arms around her waist and unexpectedly pushed the other half of the cookie into his mouth. As he bit down on his end, the distance between their lips was closed, and he kissed her in a way that he never had any other time before. Slowly with a deeply held passion. Everything was...perfect. He loved everything that she had prepared for him to see before he had taken the blind fold off. He loved her for taking the time to do such things for the likes of him. And oddly, since he had relaxed his mind of worrying for other people, he felt as if he could actually do the things that he had wanted for her. And this...what she had done for him meant more than anyone would ever know. When he pulled away, it was only a little, and he had already chewed his half of the cookie and swallowed it down. "Thank you...Helga. I love all of it...very much. And I love you even more than that. Thank you, for taking the time to do something like this for me."

~

Macross got off the wagon as well and followed him to the back of it to help him start unloading everything. "I think I should mention now, before it slips my mind, that this wagon is ours to keep. I bought it for us instead of just renting it. I thought that something such as this would make things less of a shuffle for us. And it could be potentially useful for future use as well."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Hmm, that sounds like a better idea than what I had. Good thinking, Macross (Starts carrying the bricks out from the wagon)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *smiles at her* Can I ask you a question, Franziska? Where do you see us in the future? You and me? What are your plans for the future?

Helga: *blinks while she munches on her half and swallows it, then licks her lips before expanding another caring and beautiful smile* Don't thank me. You deserve everything, even more than what I got you! I'm so glad you liked it, I was afraid I got you the wrong things. I didn't know if those spoons were good or what they were for, but I figured you would! And I don't know what gemstone you like, so I got the prettiest one I could fine that would suit you. I fought with the maker of that snow globe and showed him a piece of my mind for him to get it done in time. ..I just love you very much and I want you to know that I do, no matter what! And this place is beautiful!!! The water runs on it's own like some sort of human invention and the carpet is so soft it tickles my toes! And look at those bottles of liquor! Oh, and those books!!! A-And.. And.. And look at those trees, Wiezen! And look how awesome this room is!! It's luxurious! I've never experienced such wealth.. AND LOOK AT ALL THIS CHOCOLATE!!! *another smile appears on her lips which display her dimply, then she leans forward and bends down with her sheet-dress in front of her fiancé to finish cleaning up the rest of the confetti on the carpet*
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Thinks) I don't know. It's not possible for a Psychopath to have a future. We all die so young, that we've just accepted out lives
Macross blushed out of shyness, something she hadn't really felt before, and smiled as she began to gather the stacks of wood from the wagon. "Thank you...love." She said to herself quietly, giggling some out of a sort of light goofiness that she couldn't find herself containing. She began to believe that she was love-struck out of her mind. W-wait, I'm supposed to compliment him back! She thought to herself quickly. "W-well, it was your idea to get a wagon to begin with, I-I just borrowed the idea as all. That was great thinking on your part too, Enricho."

~

"Hey, it's not wealth when you build it from scratch yourself." Wiezen said as he knelt down, placing a long kiss on her head while he started to help her with picking up the confetti from the carpet. "This room went from empty and plain, to what it is now. The only tricky part was getting the water here, but I finally was able to do it with a little time and thought. The books are ones that I've collected over time, from when I first started learning about magic and taking my own notes on the subject, all the way to...I don't know really. This was my little hideout to escape to when I felt like getting away for extended periods of time." He said with a small shrug. "It's been a long time since the last time I was here, I really sort of lost a little taste for this place...I prefer our cottage if anything else."
Enricho: Thank you, Macross (Sets down the pile of bricks, and goes to collect more)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: That old thing? ..Nah.. *gathers the remaining confetti and puts it in a bag and dusts her hands off over it, then takes a piece chocolate out of the box and bites on the center of it, pulling away and dragging the white, coconut cream goo from it while releasing a small sigh* ..These are really good.. Really.. Really good..

Flynn: Hmm.. You don't see yourself in the future as my wife?
Franziska: (Her eyes widen when Flynn tells her this) A-are you saying what I think you're saying, Flynn
Wiezen put the confetti that he had gathered up inside of the bag as well before looking to her with a smile. "Hm, I guess that means I got the right ones this time then?" He took a seat in one of the chairs that was at the table. "And besides, who said that it was going to be the same cottage you saw before we left?" He said, grabbing another cookie from the jar. But then he paused for a moment, and then grabbed three more and stuffed them in his mouth as if it were the most casual thing to do at the moment. "Ah onye mish da ot spwing tub ere." He said, attempting to speak with his mouth full.

~

"No need to thank me my love." Macross said as she sat the wood down by the bricks and walked back with him to get more of what they had gotten unloaded.
Enricho: (Sets down a few more bricks and wood next to one another)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I believe so. You're not going to die young and not have a future. You're going to marry me and we're gonna live a long, happy life.. I may not have the money yet to buy us a house or even a ring, but.. *stands up from the bed for a moment and looks around for his shoes, then picks one up and takes off a small strand of the lace with his dagger, then walks back to Franziska and wraps the small rope around her ring finger like an actual ring* This is what I can give you. I have nothing to offer you but my love. And I threw away a lifetime supply of potions and ingredients, even some money of mine.. But I'm sure that I'll earn even more somehow and give you the luxury you deserve.

Helga: *eats another piece of chocolate as she giggles at Wiezen* The first chocolate you got me were the ones too. I was just being stubborn. ..The tub, you say? Ah yes, I saw that. I was hoping to test it out with you if you don't mind. It's very big and very easy to get lonely in there. And besides, last time you took control of the whole sex hours and dominated me like some sort of wild beast. A sexy wild beast. I had like three seconds to ride you before you took control again which I didn't mind. *smirks* I think it's my turrrrrrrn. *stuffs a few more chocolate pieces in her mouth before swallowing them and placing a kiss on Wiezen's nose, scratching the back of his ears with her smooth nails*
last edited 1年以上前
Franziska: (Stares at the rope on her finger, and jumps into Flynn's arms, hugging him tightly) Oh Flynn, you've made me happier than I should be (Smiles to him, more than she ever has before)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *wraps his arms around Franziska and rests his chin on her shoulder, kissing her neck gently* I can say the same thing about you, my love.. I love you.. So you would marry me? I'd cherish you more than anyone ever has.
Franziska: Yes, I'll marry you, Flynn. I love you so much (Continues to hug him)
"Ey! ii twas ownie one ime! An u woved it!" Wiezen said as he stuffed a few more cookies in his mouth. "An behides, tat wos ownie jus ah hawlf of it." He chewed for a moment before swallowing. "We still haven't gotten to the Hunt and Fuc--" He stopped himself from cursing. "I mean, Hunt and FUN part yet. Sooo, I'll let you have SOME dominance for tonight." He smirked. "But if that side shows itself again, just know that I'm going to say this now. I didn't do it." He laughed a bit before looking towards the doors to the hot tub. "BUT, we have to do something first." He said with a smile. "Let's give a date another try. I mean, we have someone responsible enough to keep an eye--I mean, ear and nostril on the children. And besides, I still say no to having sex around them. So the hot tub will be open by the time we return too."

~

Macross caught a piece of wood as it was sliding off of the wagon with a swift move of hand and let out a sigh of relief. "Would it be deemed as bad that I can't contain my excitement?" She said, glancing over to Enricho.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Not at all, Macross
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Flynn: I love you too.. And I’m so happy to hear that.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Franziska.. And I will love you till the end of time. You won’t ever have to worry about living a short life because you’re a psychopath.. Because now you have me.. And you are more than just some name that they put on you for being “crazy”. I think crazy people are the best kind of people. *rests his chin on her shoulder and releases a happy sigh*

Helga: Hey, slow down there! You’re eating all the cookies. *grabs a cookie from the jar and sits on his lap and munches on it* Hunt and Fun? Is that something where you restrain me with some blessed rope ties or something? ...Mmm, why do you keep these fun things from me? *furrows her eyebrows sarcastically* I need to come up with games of my own. You can’t always be the alpha, my Wiezen!
Franziska: (Keeps hugging him, not wanting to let go)
Wiezen laughs. "Yes, you're going to be restrained at some point, but not with blessed rope. First is sex. Then I'm going to hunt you. And if I catch you then It'll just be more sex. But much more like last night, except better of course." He wrapped his arms around waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "As for the cookies, don't worry. I plan on sharing those with you....that is, if I don't end up eating them all." He joked a bit with a smile.. "And who says I can't always be the alpha?! It's my job to be!" He says with a chuckle while kissing her neck a few times.

~

"You know...Enricho. You're a very good man. And I love you, and I want you to know that you're the best person that I've ever met." Macross tells him as she went to go place another stack of wood where they had already been putting everything, this time taking one of the containers of paint with her.
Enricho: I love you too, Macross, and I love being with you (Sets down a can of paint)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *lifts his chin and places a deep kiss on his lips before releasing him gently* Mmmm. You taste like chocolate. Yummy. And hunt me? *chuckles as she eats another piece of chocolate* That’s gonna be quite difficult for you. I’m very agile and cautious of my surroundings, so good luck with that, Wiezen! I can hunt you easily. I can hunt you REAL good. And I will eat you once I do.

Flynn: *remains silent as he continues to hold Franziska close to him, bathing in the warmth of her body while releasing a sigh of happiness*
Franziska: (Keeps holding onto him, not wanting to let go)
Wiezen smirked. "As long as I have this-" He tapped his nose. "You're going to have a very hard time getting away easily, love." He kissed her deeply with passion. "And hunting....that's my domain. That's typically where I rule." He licked his lips. "You can hunt good. But I can hunt better. And I'm definitely not going to let you off too easy either. You can run...and you may hide. You may try to go far. But just as you think that you've gotten away...--" He bit her neck, licking his tongue across her skin slowly as he did so before placing a kiss where he had bitten down. He brought the lobe of her ear into his mouth for a moment before he whispered. "You'll feel one steady breath across your neck...and my teeth graze your skin, ever so lightly." He let the tips of his teeth run across her ear. "And I will make you scream for more..., love." He said with a slow and short laugh that was almost borderline disturbing. He licked her behind her ear with the tip of his tongue. "And I will happily give it to you, in anyway your body may desire."

~

"Likewise, love. Being around you helps me to relax and hold my posture. Even when it hurts to do so. I'm feel much happier when I'm around you. Safe." Macross says as she headed back to the back of the wagon to grab some of the bags of bricks this time. They didn't have much more to unload.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: And when I'm around you, it's like nothing else can worry me. Nothing seems to be a problem when I'm with you (Finishes unloading the wagon)